Tease Toy Orientation 04: Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Destiny and Sarah were both growing very interested now, and Dan tried to ignore the embarrassing combinations of derisive snickering and aroused moaning that were coming from Sarah as she played with herself on the couch. "Eventually," he continued, "once I had calmed down a little, the rest of the Thetas climbed off of me, I realized that the thing they had chained to my neck was a white collar with a little black bow tie...and that it was latched by thin but sturdy metallic chains to a similar white cuff fastened against each wrist. The chains were so short that if I let my arms fall limp, my wrists couldn't go below my chest. The girls laughed and called these my "uniform", but it essentially looked I was wearing a bondage Chippendales costume without the briefs."

"Oh WOW Daniel," Destiny moaned into his ear, real arousal making her voice a bit husky and cracked, "This IS getting good." Then, as he watched, bug eyed, she lifted her hands to the neckline of her latex body suit and, never ceasing the gyrations of her hips, began to slide the material daintily and theatrically down one shoulder, and then the other, so that she slowly shimmied out of it. He watched as latex slid down and over the curve of each massive breast, before finally her soft, full melons burst free. Dan's eyes desperately crawled over the puckered and hard brown nipples that graced what were, without a doubt, the largest natural breasts he had ever seen. Then she stood from the chair, and he watched, mesmerized, as she locked her knees, and bent forward to slide the latex down and over her round bottom, letting it fall to the floor, so that she was now wearing only her latex habit and her white fishnet stockings.

"Oh fuck, she's wet", Dan thought breathlessly, and again his mouth watered at the sight of her swollen lips peeking out at him between her round cheeks and thighs, glistening lightly with moisture, a warm pink opening at the center of her dark brown bottom. She began to strut and pose before him, sliding her hands sensuously over her massive breasts, cocking her hips this way and that, spinning and twirling, and bending and stretching, jiggling and bouncing, so that every inch of her miracle of a body was forever burned into the surface of his mind. And as she watched him hunger helplessly for her, drool dribbling from the corner of his slack mouth and precum dribbling from the head of his desperate cock, she went in for the kill.

"So what kinds of stuff did they do to you Dan?" She teased, with a giggle. "Man, I joined the wrong sorority in college, I guess!" She stopped strutting, and knelt before him again...but this time she leaned so close to him that her breasts rested on the edge of the chair like a shelf, and she could easily lean forward to press her lips against his helpless member. Resting against the seat of the chair, Destiny's breasts shifted and spread against his scrotum and exposed taint with a liquid warmth as she slid forward, and Dan could feel her hard nipples tickling lightly against the back of each of his upper thighs. She lightly kissed his head as she batted her eyes innocently, and whispered as she spoke, "Did they tickle you? Did they spank you? I want to know everything. EVERYTHING. Remember Daniel, do a good job for me and I'll do a good job for you."

Daniel felt his entire face burning in bright red embarrassment as he told Destiny everything about that weekend. He described how, lead by Bobbi, the girls began to ridicule him for thinking he had a chance with a Theta Nu Delta girl as he backed away in a panic, begging them to let him go. He explained how they quickly cornered him, laughing, and began to press against him, surrounding him. He described how he suddenly began to feel soft, feminine hands caressing or pinching at him from every direction, playing with his hair, squeezing his ass, sliding against his cock, plucking at his nipples. He explained how he quickly learned that his "uniform" meant that he couldn't touch himself below his chest, and that the girls of Theta Nu Delta had used that fact to their great advantage for the first several hours of Friday night.

Suddenly, the detail seemed to be pouring out of him, and Destiny's lips loosened and spread against the head of his cock in encouragement, sliding lightly around the tip of him as he began to babble every detail of that secret weekend almost 20 years ago. As she slurped softly against him, he told Destiny in a cracked and gasping voice about the way that Bobbi and her friends swarmed against him, poking and prodding and tickling, laughing at he began to dribble precum from the head of his cock. As Destiny's tongue curved and glid around his throbbing shaft, he described the way he finally broke free, running for the stairs in a panic, feeling like some sort of ridiculous hunted animal with his wrists stuck up near chest, and his cock bouncing, comically erect, between his legs.

As Destiny's soft, oily hands began to lightly massage his aching scrotum and taint, he explained the realization that had hit him as he reached the top of the stairs: Bobbi was right. That unless he was willing to break down their door and run through town in this ridiculous bondage gear, he really was trapped here with them. And as he described the combination of defeat, terror, and arousal that began to spread out from his stomach as he had turned around and walked down the stairs, back towards his grinning and giggling sorority captors, Destiny began to slide Dan's cock down her tongue and towards the back of her throat, deep throating him for the first time of the night, all the while staring up at his trembling face with her deep, dark, liquid eyes, silently commanding him to go on.

As Dan described every facet and detail of his harrowing weekend locked in the basement with a house full of sexually sadistic sorority sisters, Destiny kept him constantly guessing, never sticking to one strategy for more than 10 or 15 minutes. From time to time Sarah would call out suggestions, or give advice on technique from the couch, and Dan quickly learned to hate those moments: her ideas were always incredible, and they consistently skyrocketed Dan to another tier of sexual agony. Almost as frequent as these moments, however, were the moments when Sarah would crest into another loud, performative orgasm as she diddled herself and watched the show with a pleased smile. In spite of the incredible show that Destiny was putting on, Dan found his eyes crawling to Sarah's soft, round, pale body on more than one occasion, hungrily appreciating the way that her hands both shoved between her creamy thighs made her huge, bouncing tits press together beautifully between her forearms.

Dan felt like he lost all sense of time, and the world became little more than the sights, smells, and sensations of Destiny's soft body, wet mouth, and slippery hands against him, blurring and blending with his memories of that terrifying weekend when he became the lead character in a Penthouse Forum letter gone wrong. Panting, he continued, and explained that after he had finally accepted his situation, and had stopped trying to run from the girls, the real games had started. At night, he explained, this mostly consisted of what he described as "Waiter Games". As the girls hung out, told steamy stories about sexual conquests, and made mortifying jokes about Dan's exposed cock, from time to time, one of the women would come back down the stairs with a large flat serving tray of food or drinks and instruct Dan to carry it around the party to serve the girls.

As Dan had quickly learned, this devolved again and again into a sexual game of cat and mouse as the women in the room teased and stroked him in an attempt to get him to spill the tray. As Destiny held Dan's cock between her plump, loose lips, moving her head against it in small, teasing concentric circles, Dan described with a gasping voice how it had been Bobbi that had gotten him first, about an hour into that first night. She had been sitting on an old beer pong table in the corner and she had beckoned him over with a flirty crook of her finger as he walked by with a tray of champagne.

Bobbi had plucked one elegantly from the tray and told him to stand still. Then, as he watched, she had removed her sophisticated high heels, crossed her legs so that her right foot stuck up and forward, and began to idly stroke at his helpless cock with her soft toes. She had looked at him with a smile and said, "I know this isn't how you expected this night to go Dan. But we're just having fun with you! And besides, now you get to have seven beautiful sorority girls all over you for the whole weekend, right? You're not mad, are you Dan?"

Dan had tried to answer, tried to get angry even, but the feeling of her soft, manicured skin, the curve of her arch sliding against his shaft had killed his voice in his throat, and his breath had grown short. She giggled at his inability to form words, and repeated her question, again asking if he was angry, repeating herself over and over in a playful tone while simultaneously pressing her soft arch against his cock head and flexing her ankle in order to circle around it slowly and precisely. Finally, as his eyes seemed to roll up into the back of his skull, the platter of plastic flutes of champagne came clattering to the floor.

Dan grunted as Destiny opened her mouth wide, and began to slather her tongue sloppily against the underside of his cock, and he continued as he tried to ignore the slight tickle of her saliva beginning to drip down his balls. He swallowed, trying to control his breathing, and pushed forward. "The instant that platter crashed to the ground all of them were screaming at me," he stuttered and moaned, "and before I knew it, someone had forced me over Bobbi's lap while she sat in a chair in the center of the room, and all of the girls cheered as she held me down by my neck and spanked me. With those fucking Chippendale cuffs on, I couldn't get enough leverage to push back, and after every smack, Bobbi would slide her hand down and squeeze my cock. The rest of the girls counted and cheered, and by the time they got to 10, both cheeks were burning red and I was dribbling precum on the floor."

As the weekend went on, Dan explained, trying to ignore another loud, gushing orgasm from a very aroused Sarah, he quickly realized that this was the theme: again and again, the girls teased and stroked and brushed against him, in an attempt to make him spill his party favors, and every time he did, they would gleefully punish him. Sometimes they would descend on him and tickle him until he was blue in the face, sometimes they would demand he grovel and kiss their feet until they were satisfied or grew bored, sometimes they would spank him, and he quickly developed into a jumpy and terrified animal, always aware of how constantly exposed and vulnerable he was. The jumpier he became, the more fun the girls seemed to have, playfully warning him to be careful with a tray full of shots as they poked at his ribs, or describing what they would do to punish him if he dropped a tray of pigs in a blanket while they stroked and tickled his cock head.

Destiny shifted on her knees now, and let Dan's cock, slick with her saliva, fall from her plump, crimson lips with a wet "plop", and a sincere, gorgeous smile spread across her face that made her radiate with beauty, "Oh my goodness Dan! I'm so glad you chose to hold your Confession with us, such a story! So MUCH to hold inside, my dear sweet disciple." Then she shifted her weight forward, so that she sat up and forward a bit on her knees, and leaned forward so that her soft, massive, pillowy breasts surged forward and slowly enveloped his cock.

He let out a light moan as he saw that she was once more holding the small bottle of baby oil in one hand, and watched as she drizzled it lightly across the smooth, mocha skin of her huge tits. "But is there more, I wonder?" She whispered, as she looked up at him, and began to lightly spread the oil across her massive breasts with light strokes of her fingers, "What else did these women do to you while they held you captive? Tell me everything Daniel. EVERYTHING. You want to be healed don't you? Don't hold anything back. You don't want me to stop yet, do you?" Then, she pressed her hands firmly against the outer curve of each breast, now completely slick with baby oil, and pressed them together against his throbbing member, with a soft "sluck" sound that sent him reeling.

He watched with wide, trembling eyes as Destiny began to slide her tits against him with slightly increasing speed, and he began to explain some of the other games that his captors had played with him. There was plenty to choose from. He described how each night the girls would draw straws, and then they would lead him upstairs and handcuff him to the winner's headboard, who would kiss him and tease him for hours until he was shaking and begging. He explained how his bed mate for the night would then slowly undress while he watched, and then crawl back into bed, cuddling in close, and fall asleep with his hard cock pressed against them, leaving him horny and helpless.

The game that seemed to intrigue Destiny the most was the morning routine with which the seniors of Theta Nu Delta woke Dan up every day. Each morning, all of the girls would come into the room of whoever had won his company the night before, usually in their underwear or equally risqué pajamas, and crawl into bed, tickling and kissing him until he was begging to be uncuffed. Then, the girls would attach a short, black leather leash to his collar and uncuff him. Whenever he wasn't in the basement "serving" food and drinks for their night time parties, he was attached to this leash. The women demanded that whenever he wore the leash that he walk on all fours, and so each morning was spent being led around the house like a dog, always at eye level with the swaying, gorgeous ass of one of his captors walking ahead of him.

First, he explained, three of the women would lead him to the bathroom, which included the largest shower Dan had ever seen in person, and they would take a group shower together. The girls would rub soapy hands over every inch of him, paying special attention to his cock and his balls, pressing their hot, wet bodies against him under the steaming water until he was almost crying, and then they would demand that he wash each of them.

With his wrist restraints, this often meant him kneeling before them as he rubbed soap into every inch of their bodies, sliding his hands along the curves of their breasts, spreading soap into the crevasse of each ass, scrubbing clean each beautiful leg. While he cleaned one the other two stroked and kissed at every inch of him except for his cock, leaving him panting and desperate. Then, after he had scrubbed each of their nubile, dripping bodies completely clean, they toweled him off and led him downstairs for breakfast.

Every morning for the next three days, he explained, while three of his captors teased him relentless in the shower for close to an hour, the other three seniors at Theta Nu Delta made an enormous, incredible looking breakfast, which they ate together in the sorority house's large dining room. Stacks of pancakes, mounds of bacon and sausage, homemade muffins, piles of eggs, and carafes of juice covered the table each morning when the girls led him downstairs, his cock already throbbing desperately from his morning shower. But, he explained to Destiny, this was part of the game too.

"If I wanted to eat breakfast, they told me, I had to "earn it'." Dan panted, as Destiny began to bounce her massive, slippery breasts together against his cock like two crashing waves, again and again, the slapping sound of flesh against flesh echoing throughout the room. "I had to sit on the floor, on my hands and knees, naked except for my collar and cuffs, with a massive erection, basically beg for scraps. Everybody had different preferences for how they wanted me to earn my meals, which I learned quickly: Bobbi loved to dangle bacon in my face and make me describe everything that I thought was sexy about her before she finally fed it to me. One of the other girls loved to make me lick her feet, and told me that she wouldn't give me any food until I was so turned on by her feet that I was leaking precum. Two of the other girls loved to make me perform for them: they made me do little dances, or sing for them, and if they didn't think I was entertaining enough, they would make me eat off the ground. Basically anything to humiliate me and remind me who was in charge."

"That sort of stuff would go on all day." Dan continued. "It mostly alternated between doing house chores and being fucked with. They would make me beg to use the bathroom sometimes. They would tickle or spank me if they caught me looking at them or getting hard without their permission. Sometimes when at least a few of them were in the living room watching TV, they would make me lie down at the foot of the couch while they rubbed their bare feet over every inch of my body, between my legs, against my cock, against my nipples, against my mouth until I was moaned uncontrollably."

"They found all kinds of excuses to touch me or to make me touch them. All day long I would get requests for foot rubs, back rubs, massages...Anytime I was allowed to sit down, one of them was sitting in my lap, giggling and wriggling. On Saturday, a bunch of the girls went in the back yard to sunbathe, and they made me cover them in tanning oil. God, I was horny. And then every night, the "party" in the basement would start again, and the whole cycle would start over..."

Dan's voice faded, and he searched his mind for a moment before tentatively opening his mouth to speak again. "That-that's everything, I think, Sister Destiny. That's the whole story." To Dan's absolute heartbreak, this statement was met with the sudden departure of Destiny's body from his own, as she sat back to observe his final words. He continued, straining his cock against the Exoskeleton desperately and uselessly, wishing hopelessly that these last details would cause the return of her attentions, but he knew in his heart that the show was over.

"They let me go on Monday like they promised," he croaked, a tear of frustration rolling down his cheek, as pure, unadulterated sexual hunger emanated from his genitals, "and also promised me that they wouldn't tell anyone...but they warned me that if I tried to report them, they would all deny it and find a way to make me sorry. Then, they gave me my clothes back and sent me home. I didn't go to classes, or even leave my dorm room for the rest of the week, I think, I was so freaked out. I probably jerked off 6 times that night too. They all left me alone after that, but for the rest of the year, any time one of them saw me on campus they would smile, and giggle, and give a flirty little wave."

He thought for a minute, and then finished, "I really did think about telling someone for a long time, but no matter how I thought about it, there was no way I figured anyone would believe me. Plus, you know, after being terrorized for 3 days I really was a little...or I guess a LOT scared of them coming back to teach me another lesson. So I just started pretending like it never happened." He looked at Destiny, not sure if he wanted her to ask for more so the teasing would start again, or if he wanted her to have mercy on him and let him finally stop. "I think about it sometimes still, but...I-I've never told a single living soul about that."

Both Destiny and Sarah looked at him carefully and silently, for what felt like an eternity as he tried to decipher the expression on each of their faces, but finally, to his extreme relief, Destiny smiled widely and spoke in a soft, kind voice, "That was wonderful Daniel. The Sisters of Our Lady of Perpetual Pleasure thank you for your Confession." Then, she leaned forward, one final time, and pressed her full, plump, crimson against Dan's mouth. Her kiss was like concentrated electricity, and his breath caught in his throat as he tasted her lips: she tasted sweet, like strawberries. Then, she pulled back, and in a much more normal voice, she giggled, "Aaaaand Scene!" before turning around to look at Sarah, and asking "Well? How do you think it went?"