Tease Toy Orientation 05: Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then Dan had started protesting out in front of the club, waving his silly little signs and yelling about sex being evil and strippers being the minions of satan. The way he always avoided eye contact with women, especially the dancers whenever they walked by, and yet had all this ENERGY...there was something about him that just fascinated her, and following a hunch, she had asked Trixie to run a background check on the man.

That was when they had hit the jackpot: within an hour of looking, Trixie had found Dan Green's name posted online, on a list of the "anonymous" annual victims of a certain local college's infamous "Tease and Denial Weekend Sex Slave" Theta Nu Delta sorority prank, where he had been ranked as "highly cooperative" in comparison to many other victims, and Sarah started getting excited.

Then Trixie had hacked into his divorce records through the courthouse files, and when Sarah saw the degree of his sexual repression laid out in the transcripts of why his wife was leaving him, she had become convinced that Dan might be just who she was looking for: a man in DESPERATE desire for sexual submission, but who doesn't even consciously know it yet. And as his first week with them went on, she was becoming more and more convinced she had been right.

She scrolled absentmindedly through the videoclips Trixie had sent, looking for a title that sounded interesting as a way to start off her Sunday. She stopped at one that Trixie had labeled "Morning Workout!" and smiled. She opened it to find a lovely video super cut that Trixie had put together for her of the exercise routine that Destiny had put him through Saturday morning, excited to see their newest idea in action.

Lexie had mentioned a few nights earlier, after they had sent Dan home, that he was quite scrawny, and that it might be worth trying to beef him up a little. "After all," she had said, "don't we want out full time Tease Toy to be as good looking as possible?" That was when the girls all decided that on his weekend shifts, and starting next week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays during his Break Room hours, they were going to start putting Dan through an ongoing exercise program to add a little muscle to his frame.

As the video started, Sarah saw that Destiny had apparently taken this to heart: the clip was about 20 minutes long, and every five to eight minutes, the scene changed to some new, creatively cruel way for Destiny to tease and physically motivate Dan to exercise simultaneously.

In the first scene in the video, Dan was tied to a weight machine that required him to push his thighs inward at the knee to lift the plates, squeezing his legs together. When he wasn't lifting, the machine (to which he was attached at both the knee and ankle) kept his thighs wide apart, and his arms were strapped solidly down to the sides of the bench. He was completely naked, and Destiny was standing behind the machine in a skintight white tank top that barely held in a pair of jiggling melons that even Sarah was envious of, and red yoga pants that disappeared up the crack of her substantial ass.

As Sarah watched, beginning to feel a bit tingly, Destiny giggled, began to stroke her half inch, red nails lightly against Dan's bare nipples, and pressed against his ear, whispering, "If you can hold your knees together, I'll do this to your cock instead Daniel...Doesn't that sound nice? These yummy nails dragging lightly against your cock? I'll do it for five whole seconds if you can hold it that long. Don't you want to see if you can do it? C'mon Dan, let's find out!"

As Dan strained and struggled, she kept her promise, sliding her nails infuriatingly slowly against his cock as he groaned and strained to keep his legs together, before letting them fall apart again in exhaustion the instant his five seconds were up and Destiny's nails left his throbbing shaft.

After ten reps of this, he was panting wildly, and his vulnerable cock was dribbling. Destiny strutted around to the front of him, sat down on the ground between his legs, and purred, "Now each time you do it for five seconds, I'll give your cock head a nice kiss, okay? You can keep going right? Don't you want me to kiss your pretty cock? Are you ready Daniel?"

Dan groaned, panting and feeling exhausted, but clearly wanting to do anything he could to feel her lips against his cock head, and began straining again, a light sheen of sweat breaking out across his naked body as Sarah watched, fascinated. Again, Destiny kept to her word, and with each five second hold, she would lean forward with a wet open mouth, and kiss sloppily against the tip of his cock for just a moment, even allowing her tongue to loll out and drag wetly against his helmet, and by the time he reached ten Sarah couldn't tell if he was shaking with exhaustion or arousal.

The scene ended (She needed to thank Trix later for editing just the highlights together) and a new one began. Sarah moaned slightly as she slid her free hand down to where her massive bare breasts brushed deliciously against the soft fuzz of her comforter, groping at herself lovingly, and she snaked her fingertips towards her quickly hardening nipple. Dan, still naked, was now attached to a pull up bar (literally: his hands were locked into gloves that were connected to the bar) so tall that even when dangling his toes didn't reach the floor, and Destiny was sitting in front of him in a tall stool, her legs spread so that she was almost pressed up against him.

When he dangled, his cock was right above her knees, but when he pulled up, in this position, his rigid throbbing member slid deliciously between Destiny's massive breasts, and as Sarah watched, getting more and more aroused, Destiny began to to drizzle baby oil on her tits and smear it performatively around, cooing in a soft voice, "Go ahead Daniel, you fuck those big titties. They're all slippery and warm and soft...up and down, okay Daniel? Up and down. We're going to do 100 pull ups today, so you keep track for me sweetheart, and count out loud on each one, like a good boy. If you do a good job maybe I'll even push them together a little against your cock for you, okay? Make it feel really really good? Only if you do a good job though..."

Dan pulled himself up against the bar again and again, straining his arms and chest, and was clearly humiliated to find himself delighting in the maddening sensation of his cock sliding up and into her slippery cleavage. Because of the leverage, Destiny had all the power over how much contact he actually felt, and while she pressed her massive jiggling orbs deliciously around his desperate shaft more than once, these moments looked maddeningly brief and infrequent. Mostly he just felt himself sliding gently against her velvety skin, becoming slowly coated with the baby oil covering her. He gasped out each number, and he was shaking wildly and gasping for breath when he finally reached 50, barely able to finish.

He hung limply from the pull up bar, panting and sobbing, and begged Destiny to let him down, to let him cum, but she simply giggled, and scooted her stool back, so she could lean forward and whisper, "There's only 50 more Danny...If you keep going, I'll take your cock in my mouth each time you pull up. Would you like that Dan? Feeling your hard, aching cock slide into my mouth? I won't just kiss it this time Danny, I'll suck on it for you? Would that help you try harder? Do you think you could do another 50 if it was for my wet, warm mouth?"

She licked her lips as he goggled at her, arching her back and crossing her arms under her tits so that her cavernous cleavage was as on display as her plump, glistening lips, staring up at him with wide, playfully innocent eyes. Then she continued in her giggling, breathy voice, "C'mon Dan, you can do it. 50 more, okay? Please Dan? I want to taste you. I want to slurp the pre-cum from the head of your cock, and feel your cock pulse with your heart beat against my tongue. Please Dan? Please? You're not going to say no to me, are you? Don't you want to make me happy?"

This seemed to be enough for Dan, and he started again, pull up after pull up, tears of frustration streaming down his face as she let his cock slide up and into her warm, waiting mouth with each upward motion, allowing her lips to close and suck lovingly against his member for a moment, before letting go with a wet plop and allowing him to lower himself again, sliding heartbreakingly back out of her. Again and again he struggled, in an almost herculean effort to feel her wet tongue against him for another few precious seconds, and by the time he was in the 90's, Destiny's saliva was trickling down his thighs and dripping from his testicles.

Then, as he struggled through his last several reps, the scene faded and was replaced once more. This time Daniel was lying flat on a cushioned rubber yoga mat, and his arms were bound together across his chest by a thick rubber sleeve that encased them against each other. Sarah could see that thick rubber cords were attached to the sleeve, pinning him to the mat like resistance bands. His feet were fastened flat to the other end of the mat with similar rubber straps, leaving his knees bent at a 45 degree angle. And as he lay there, struggling, naked, erect, and still dripping with sweat, Destiny straddled him between her juicy, thunderous thighs.

Sarah could see in the video that while Destiny was sitting in his lap, she had pushed his throbbing cock back so that it was nestled gently between her ass cheeks, rubbing lightly against her yoga pants with ever movement. At this angle, his cock's natural state was to press back against her ass, and the warm friction he was feeling there made him pant wildly as Destiny wiggled against him, giggling. She had her legs splayed widely, invitingly, and was in the process of slowly peeling off her skin tight white top, letting her massive breasts bounce free as Dan watched, whimpering and drooling.

"C'mon Dan..." She began to whisper as she slid her hands against the sides of her tits pushing them together invitingly, "Time for your sit ups...You're almost done with your morning workout, you're being such a good boy. The resistance bands are going to make this really hard, but I know you can do it. You just have to do ten okay?" She slid her fingertips around the underside of each breast, lifting them pleasantly, and then letting them drop and bounce back into position.

Then, as Dan lay there, dripping with sweat and panting in sexual agony, she slid her fingers farther up against her massive chocolate melons, until she had a finger and thumb squeezing gently against each dark nipple, and began to pinch and pluck at them theatrically as she continued to taunt him in that flirty giggling voice, "You can give one of my nipples a kiss for each sit up you do, okay Dan? Would you like that? Look, I'm even getting them nice and hard for you, so they're ready for your lips. On 5 and 10, I'll even let you give them one lick each, okay? Don't you want to try? Don't you want to kiss my big...bouncing...titties?"

Sarah began to play with her own nipples now, as she watched Dan struggle and gasp against the restraint bands for the gift of kissing his hungry lips against those massive jiggling breasts over and over, his cock straining and leaking helplessly against her grinding ass. As she stared at the phone, watching Dan continue to struggle, Sarah pressed her thighs together, and felt a delicious tension cause a wave of pleasure begin to blossom there. Watching him gasp and beg and whimper and struggle was so FUN and so HOT, and she couldn't wait until things really got going tonight.

GOD that first night had been perfect, she thought. He had been exactly what she had expected him to be: he was clearly terrified, completely in denial of his attraction to her, and yet so immediately horny that she could do anything she wanted to him. He had been absolute putty in her hands since the first moment that she had made eye contact with him. She had felt so strong, so POWERFUL, as he begged, as she slid her fingers and her mouth and her tits and her feet against his cock, for song after song after song...

She thought fondly about that first night with poor Dan, and smiled widely, alone in her room as she imagined what they were going to do to him during the Hearing. She double checked her email to make sure Dan's "uniform" for tonight was finished, and when she looked at what they were going to make him wear, she felt a warm twinge come from deep within her lower belly, and she tightened her soft thighs against each other again, sliding them together and gasping at the delicious pressure it put on her increasingly sensitive mound.

The "Morning Workout" video was almost over, and she smiled as she watched the last several moments. Now completely exhausted from his grueling exercise routine, Dan was lying flat against the mat once more, and Destiny leaned forward, crawling down on top of him so that her tits slipped over the rubber sleeve encasing his arms, and rested inches from his face. She wiggled slightly against him, his cock still nestled softly in the crack of her ass. "Oooh Danny!" she giggled, "You're all sweaty! You really did work hard for me today didn't you?"

Destiny began sliding up and down against his body a bit, and she moaned a little before continuing, "Mmmm Yes you did! I can feel your sweat all over my nipples, and my tummy..." She reached down with both hands and took his trembling face in hers, kissing him deeply, and then pulled back slightly, whispering as she stared deeply into his eyes, "But you know Danny, you being all sweaty like this, and getting your naughty, sticky tease boy sweat all over me...I think it's time we took another long hot shower together, don't you?"

Dan began to sob at that, straining desperately against his restraints and screaming for mercy, but Destiny just giggled and started releasing the bands holding him to the ground, "Oh stop complaining!" she laughed as she lifted him to his feet, arms still restrained, and led him back to the bathroom, "If you hadn't been a bad boy and gotten me all sweaty, you could be relaxing on the couch right now. Now be quiet, I think I'm in the mood for your to go down on me a little while we're in there this time, so save your breath for that."

Sarah watched Destiny lead a sobbing, desperate Dan out of the weight room, and the video faded. She put her phone down, and rolled over onto her back, thinking about what Dan would look like in his cute little uniform. She continued to grope at her tits with one hand, letting her fingers sink into her pillowy flesh as she stimulated her nipple between her index and middle finger. But this time, she slid her other hand beneath the faux fur of the comforter, and down to play with her moist lips.

God, she had been wanting her own pet to play with like this for years...She had been talking and fantasizing about this with Krista and Lexie since the early days, and she sort of still couldn't believe that her dream was finally coming together.

The Hearing was really going to be very fun tonight. Even though she was pretty sure she knew what to expect, she had instructed each of the girls to keep their final votes secret until they revealed them to Dan tonight, and actually vote honestly. It just made the whole thing feel a hell of a lot more fun. The fact that it had to be unanimous meant that they really did each have as much power over him as they needed, and it wasn't like someone was going to decide to be mean EVERY week, right?

She wondered if Dan had done enough to really impress the rest of them this week (Lexie, in particular, seemed like she might be quite a hard sell) that he would get the unanimous passing vote that he actually needed to shoot his precious load after so many days of teasing...She couldn't wait to find out.

Krista was one of her oldest and most experienced friends in the exotic dancing world, Lexie was an extraordinarily talented, respected, and experienced dominatrix, Trixie was an engineering, programming, and bondage prodigy, and Destiny was the most naturally gifted manipulative cock tease Sarah had ever met. She cooed softly, as she began to rub her thumb lightly against her clit, and slid two fingers into her wetness.

God this was going to be fucking fantastic. If she knew Destiny at all, by the time Dan walked in tonight he was going to already belong completely to them, but just in case he wasn't, she knew that the big finale would seal the deal. And then...then, she smiled as she slid her fingers wetly in and out of herself, picking up speed as she began to moan louder, THEN the games would really begin...

She couldn't wait...

Chapter 3: Krista

It was Sunday morning...and that meant it was finally the day of Dan's first Hearing. Krista had slept in, and awoken around 9am to find, with disappointment (but not much surprise) that she was alone in Lexie's bed, and more than that, alone in Lexie's apartment. Just like she had every night since their shift together on Thursday, Lexie had asked her to "come by" yesterday, which had led almost immediately to the two ripping each others clothes off, going to town on each other for hours, and eventually falling asleep in each others arms.

Both of them had been able to admit after Dan's adorable "conflict mediation" on Thursday that their previous animosity towards one another had really been much more one part jealousy and two parts attraction, and the second that had come out in the open, they immediately began to relax around each other. And after the way they had played together with Daniel in "The Bedroom" Thursday night, now they couldn't seem to keep their hands off of each other anywhere else either. Krista had slept next to her in either Lexie's bed or her own for several days straight now, but it seemed today that Lexie had pulled a new one, and had slipped out early, not waking her. She rolled her eyes when she saw the empty pillow: that woman had absolutely no shame.

Krista lay back down against her pillow, thinking about life: she knew that Lexie and Destiny were both bisexual, of course, but she hadn't at all considered when Sarah pitched her little plan last year that Krista would be hooking up with one of her partners in crime, much less this early on in Dan's training (and much less that it would turn out to be with stuck up, rich bitch LEXIE, she thought with a laugh).

Krista really only dated women romantically: she saved the boys for her femdom games, and while she absolutely adored torturing a man into going down on her over and over, or making him howl in desperation while she tickled him, she never found herself especially interested in actually having a tease toy's cock inside her. Instead she loved the way it made her feel just to HAVE that power over him, to make him NEED it so much that he was willing to do anything...and then stick his head back between her legs to make him start licking again.

GOD, it had felt so powerful to tag team him the way that she and Trixie had, calling him and manipulating him into phone sex while knowing he was trapped in the Control Ring, and teeing up Trixie to make sure his "harmless little diagnostic test" tortured him for the whole day...She had felt soooo yummy in her little disguise as she had teased him with her juicy ass on the morning bus, giggling quietly as she pretended not to hear his desperate, panicked moans, or to feel the vibrations of his Control Ring against her ass. Even before he had showed up at The Tease that day, he had been desperate, tortured, and off balance...and then she had struck.

She rolled over in bed to smell the pillow that Lexie had been sleeping on, enjoying the slight hint of her scent that lingered. Then she sat up and looked around the room, giggling and rolling her eyes again. Man, Lexie was REALLY not the kind of girl she normally slept with. Everything about the massive, open, post modern apartment said "ice queen": white marble and obsidian accents as far as the eye could see, giant, shiny chrome electronics, hip, oddly proportioned furniture. Then her eyes settled on the couch in the living room and she smiled, remembering how much time she and Lexie had spend there the day before...