Tease Toy Orientation 05: Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexie had invited her over around noon on Saturday, offering to show her "a surprise that she promised would be very fun", which had certainly peaked Krista's interest. Once she had walked in, she had sat on the couch, mimosa in hand, waiting to see what the big surprise could be, and Lexie sat next to her with a very excited grin (Krista loved her smile: it was quite dazzling, and made her emerald eyes shine...she didn't show it to tease boys like Dan very often, and so Krista hadn't seen it much before, but it really was spectacular). Then, she turned on the TV. "I made Destiny promise me she'd text me whenever she was about to start a new game, so we don't have to jump into the middle of something." she said, with a cryptic giggle.

Confused, Krista had looked at the screen...and it took her a few seconds to realize exactly what she was looking at. When she did, she almost shouted in amazement, "Holy shit! Trixie and Destiny got the live feed cameras up already??" She sat up, suddenly very excited, and stared at the crystal clear live feed of Destiny and Dan in her kitchen together.

Lexie giggled a little at her excitement, and slid an arm lovingly around her waist, snuggling up to her. Krista was finding that Lexie really was so much softer when she wasn't "performing" for a cock in the room, and suddenly had found the scent of her fiery hair quite alluring. She she leaned forward to kiss Lexie, sliding her hands into the pale freckled redhead's hair and tasting the minty coolness of her breath against her probing tongue.

As they had sensuously made out with each other on the couch, they listened to Destiny begin to slowly wind Dan up for another game. As Lexie had explained to her with panting breaths as Krista straddled her and nibbled at her jawline, Destiny had spent the last hour sexually toying with Dan while he cooked her a very complex and extravagant breakfast, totally naked.

She had toyed gently with his cock while he stirred the pancake batter, licked at his nipples while he fried the eggs, kissed at his ear while he struggled not to burn the bacon, etc, Lexie had explained. Then, after he had made her a large, ornate platter of delicious looking food, and brought it to where she now waited at the dining room table. Finally, she had cuffed his hands behind his back once more and made him sit on his knees at her feet while he watched her eat, which brought them up to speed.

After the massive workout he had just completed Dan was starving, and all of this food he had just made must have looked and smelled amazing to him. As Lexie had begun to playfully peel off Krista's top on the couch, sliding her soft hands against Krista's sensitive nipples, Dan had begun to beg Destiny for a bite of food on the wide screen.

While she imagined Lexie had had some sort of idea of what was coming next (Lexie and Sarah had supposedly helped Destiny bounce around quite a few ideas about games for her first weekend), Krista was absolutely blown away by what followed, enough that she soon found herself staring more at the television than she was at Lexie. Sarah and Lexie had both mentioned that Destiny was quite good at brainstorming new and exciting games to play with Dan, but this soon went far beyond what she expected.

At first, Destiny had continued to ignore Dan as she ate, slowly finishing every bite with cooing compliments on how tasty his food was, and as soon as she was done, she finally looked at him and smiled, "I'm sorry I didn't leave anything for you Daniel. You're just such a good cook I couldn't help but finish it all. Maybe I can make you something easy...would you like some peanut butter and jelly?"

Even in the video, Krista could tell Dan's face blushed furiously at the infantilizing suggestion after the amazing breakfast she had just eaten, but he nodded, clearly much more hungry than proud. She had smiled, nodded, and stood up, before whispering "Wait here" and walking out of the room. Dan had waited patiently on his knees, until he turned when he heard the sound of her returning heels clicking down the hall, and his eyes had widened. Destiny was naked again, save for a pair of bright red, strappy, high heeled sandals, and as she walked back over to her chair to sit down, Dan saw that she was carrying three things: two jars, and her phone.

Krista had marveled at Destiny's figure as Lexie had begun to lightly kiss at her nipples, and to slide her fingers down the front of Krista's panties, moving them towards her swollen sensitive lips. Destiny was, in no uncertain terms, a mountain of curves. Her massive tits swayed and jiggled with every movement, and her ample bottom bulged slightly over the edges of her seat.

Every inch of her skin was a glowing, liquid chocolate brown, and she knew exactly how to pose and move so that she looked as maddeningly enticing as possible. Despite the wonderful sensations of Lexie's mouth and fingers against her, Krista suddenly found herself remembering that Sarah had said Destiny was very open to playing with other women as well (Sarah and Trixie generally didn't play that way), and thinking about how much more fun Thursday would have been if Destiny had joined them too...

As Krista stared at the screen, Destiny placed the two jars on the table next to her, opened each, and then picked up her phone. She looked at it for a moment before tapping the screen, and all of a sudden Dan doubled over in gasping pleasure. Krista giggled as she felt Lexie's hands move against her nipples, staring fascinated at the screen. Destiny was clearly using the Control Ring's vibrator function to show Dan a good time, she realized.

Krista normally didn't play with all these fancy gadgets herself, but she had to admit, since working with Trixie, all this tech was starting to grow on her. She then had watched as Destiny toyed with the settings, taking Dan up and down, up and down, to the brink of orgasm and back several times over the next ten minutes without saying a word, completely ignoring every gasping plea that came from his lips.

Suddenly though, Destiny had whispered, "Are you hungry Dan? Do you want something to eat?" She pressed another button, and Dan's eyes widened comically as he struggled to nod his head. She was playing with the constricting setting now. Krista remembered Louie describing it as feeling like someone was rhythmically squeezing and loosening a hand against his cock. She smiled as she kissed at Lexie's fingers that were lovingly stroking her face, and played with the redhead's hair absently as she watched the screen, enjoying the increasingly insistent sensation of Lexie's tongue against her hard nipple.

Destiny had turned both sensations on the Ring up to a setting that almost brought Dan to his knees, and then took two fingers and smeared a dollop of peanut butter against her inner thigh in a long, smooth spreading spreading motion, so that it reached right to the innermost flesh of her upper thigh.

"C'mon then Danny, if you're hungry eat your lunch..." she had cooed in a sing song-y voice, as Dan had shuffled towards her, trying to be careful with his hands bound behind his back, his cock bouncing ridiculously as he was forced to endure the vibrations and squeezing sensations enveloping it, and began lapping hungrily at the peanut butter against her skin. "That's a good boy..." Destiny had purred, spreading her thighs more invitingly, and patting Dan's head encouragingly. Then she had reached over for the other jar, and as Dan watched, mesmerized, his cock leaking helplessly from these devastating and inescapable sensation, she began to drizzle strawberry jelly onto her massive tits.

She presented the fingers that were still sticky with peanut butter to him in silent, insistent offering, pressing them to his lips, and he began immediately to lap obediently at them, cleaning them with a swirling tongue as he watched her use her other hand to begin smearing the sticky fruit paste around her nipples. As she did, she stared down at him between her legs and whispered, "I'm making such a mess of my tits Daniel, you're going to have to help me clean those next okay?"

He had nodded shakily, and once her fingers were clean, she had taken his jawline firmly in her hands, and guided his mouth to her tits, rubbing his face against them and smearing it with jelly as he lapped at her hungrily. He had to shuffle farther forward as she did this to keep from falling over, and now that his cock was close enough, Destiny lifted one foot and began to press her stiletto heel firmly down against Dan's vulnerable cock as he lapped at her tits, panting and whimpering. His face was smeared with jelly, and he had a wild, hungry look in his eye that Krista found VERY erotic.

Then, Destiny had reached down and tapped her phone again, and Dan had almost collapsed against her, pistoning his hips weakly against the air as he began begging for mercy. But Destiny had instantly shushed him, cooing at him lovingly, "No, no, no begging right now Daniel. We don't have time for that, dear. You have to eat your lunch. This is going to be a very long weekend, and you need to keep up your strength. We're going to be at this for a while, so get used to it, we're staying until you finish both jars."

Dan had looked at her with horror at this, and she giggled, "That's right Daniel, and if I think you're slowing down, I'll just raising the stimulation settings on the Control Ring again to motivate you, alright? Now get back to work, sweetheart, you're going to be just fine. I know you're hungry, I'm going to feed you, don't worry baby..." As she spoke, she lifted both of her feet off the ground, and guided them towards Dan's pulsing desperate cock. As he wailed and slurped against her flesh, she began to slowly slid her red heels lightly up and down his oozing erection as she reached back over to the jars by her side.

Destiny had made Dan lick peanut butter from her fingers, her thighs, her toes, all while his cock bouncing and dribbling desperately, and Lexie had begun to slowly kiss down Krista's chest, towards her quickly moistening lips. As Destiny began to again play wildly with the Control Ring settings, sending Dan to the moon and back as he slurped hungrily at her tis, desperate with need as he struggled to eat his lunch, Krista began to slide her panties down, and spread her thighs hungrily. As Destiny slowly dribbled jelly against her exposed pussy, holding Dan's face against her wet center, lapping her to orgasm again and again, Lexie began to slide her face between Krista's thick thighs and began to do the same...

Over and over, Krista had let herself ride Lexie's gorgeous mouth to another orgasm while Dan leaked and licked and slurped against Destiny's incredibly body, and by the third time Lexie had made Krista come with her talented tongue, Dan was nearly finishing up his meal. Destiny handed him the jars, instructing him to lick them clean she turned off the Control Ring functions, and he almost immediately collapsed to the floor in panting and shaking relief. Then, Krista and Lexie had begun to cuddle again on the couch, basking in the afterglow and watching the scene finally wind down ("Lunchtime" had taken approximately an hour, from when Destiny had walked in with the jars).

As soon as he was finished licking the jars clean, Destiny had ordered him to stand back up, and then walked back over to him with a pleased grin. "Oh Dan, you really have a talented tongue," she had giggled, and stepped up behind a very squirrelly Dan, and wrapped her arms around his waist, pressing her naked body against his. He had gasped as he felt her breasts press against his back, her hands slide around his hips and down to his cock, and her lips press against his ears. "You know" she purred, in a voice dripping with sex, "I was thinking about giving you a little nap after lunch. I know I've been playing with my favorite new toy kind of a lot today..."

She stroked and batted lightly at his cock while she spoke, like a cat playing with a toy, and she continued, "But even though your tongue is so talented, I don't think you did a good enough job Dan. I can still feel sticky residue from peanut butter and jelly all over me, and you have it smeared all over your face too! So I think we're going to have to skip nap time today and hop back in the shower, okay Dan?"

As Dan had begun, again to cry as Destiny led him into his third completely devastating shower with her that day, Lexie had turned off the tv, and snuggled into the crook of her arm before whispering, "speaking of nap time..." and closing her eyes.

Krista smiled again now as she thought back to that wonderful moment. Whatever was going on between her and Lexie, that quiet nap on the couch afterward had been almost as fun and exciting as fucking each other silly while watching Destiny torture Dan on a live feed. She suddenly was very happy that she was here in Lexie's bed, regardless of where the woman was right now. She smiled, falling back into the comfortable bed and relaxing for a few more minutes.

After finally getting up, and slowly wandering around the massive, modern apartment for a few minutes, wearing nothing but her tiny, teal panties, she finally spotted a note in the kitchen, and walked over to find that it was placed on top of a smile, elegant looking white box. She smiled, picking up the note to read it.. Apparently Lexie hadn't abandoned her without a sign after all.

The note read:

"My beautiful Krista,"

"After waking up early this morning, I received an urgent request for an emergency session at the "Office" today with a very high paying client, and you looked so beautiful lying there next to me that I didn't have the heart to wake you before I left. I hope you sleep in and enjoy yourself: help yourself to anything in the fridge that you want, my sweet. After every yummy, delicious little thing you did to my body last night (and let me do to yours), it's the least I can do I don't believe I will be back before the Hearing tonight, but please stay as long as you would like: the door locks on its own when you leave, and there's no need to clean up after yourself, I'll take care of all that later. However, if you could do me one small favor: Trixie dropped off Dan's finalized uniform yesterday for the Hearing tonight, and I didn't want to bring it into the "Office" with me. Would you mind bringing his uniform to The Tease tonight?"

"As always, I had a wonderful night with you, my dear. I can't wait to play with you and the rest of the girls with our helpless new toy tonight. I'm very much looking forward to it.

Yours,

Lexie"

Krista lifted the lid of the small white box, looking at the five, almost identical, small circles of weighted, starched white fabric that rested inside, and smiled to herself. She remembered hearing Lexie and Trixie talking about these in the break room once or twice last week, and she was very excited to see how they worked. She really should find some way to thank Dan somehow. She had been getting really sick of fighting with Lexie all the time, and this was a much nicer alternative. Then she chuckled: she was sure she would be able to think of SOME way to thank him when she saw him tonight.

She couldn't wait...

Chapter 4: Lexie

It was Sunday morning...and that meant it was finally the day of Dan's first Hearing. It was 10am, and Lexie was at work. She had woken up early, being careful to let an incredibly peaceful looking and completely unconscious Krista continue to rest in her bed, and found a request from a long time client for a last minute, midday session. Not one to leave such a handsomely paying client waiting if she could help it, she had left a note in the kitchen for Krista, quietly gotten ready, and slipped out the door. She was sure Krista would give her some mild guff for the slight ghosting this morning, but she imagined the gorgeous thing would forgive her after the time they spent together yesterday. Dan really had brought them together quite beautifully.

She was in her "Office" now, which was her cute little nickname for a dungeon space that she rented downtown, where she worked as a very high priced and exclusive dominatrix. Roger, her current client, was an older, silver haired, three piece suit, entitled, Wall Street sort of guy, and while he did pay VERY well (he had told her MANY times that he only wanted the best, and that everyone he had asked had told him that she was it), he also was the sort of client who annoyed Lexie quite often. He seemed to really view her as just another employee sometimes, spending far too much time confidently giving her what he called "constructive criticism" after their sessions together, and being frustratingly demanding when it came to scheduling (as had been the case AGAIN today).

She had finally decided, while he was droning on at the end of her last session about some new nonsensical problem, that it was time to remind him exactly who was in charge of this little transaction, no matter who was paying who. Lexie had built up quite a reputation for herself over the years as an incredibly sought after professional dominatrix, and the notoriety gave her quite a bit of negotiating power when taking on new clients. When Roger had come to her about a year ago, she had explained that before she would consider taking him on as a client, and certainly before their first session together, he had some homework to complete.

She had handed him a multiple page worksheet and a pen, a questionnaire that she gave to all of her prospective clients, she had explained, and she would read his responses thoroughly to determine if she was interested in him as a client. Basically, he had to explain five different domination fantasies: three that he wanted regularly, one that he wanted on special occasions ("for when I feel like you deserve a special reward for something," she had said with a sly smile), and ONE that truly, deeply terrified him.

"A good dominatrix needs the element of surprise, Roger, and with me, you will never know for sure when you walk through that door which of those little fantasies you're going to get." she had explained, smiling professionally "She also needs to know what her submissive wants, what he craves...and what he fears. The last fantasy is something you should think of as a punishment, Roger. Something intense that you'll actually endure for me...but that you won't like very much. I'll probably never use this "punishment" fantasy against you..." she had giggled then, and continued, "As long as you behave yourself, that is...but it's important that you answer honestly, that you know I CAN use it against you if you ever displease me. I want you to know that I know exactly what you want more than anything in the world...and exactly what scares you. It will help remind both of us exactly who's in charge here."

Lots of guys tried to bullshit the "punishment" fantasy during the initial interview, and made up transparent and silly reasons why they were intimidated and wanted to be "punished" by something that would obviously just be more fun for them. The question had actually turned out to be quite a good judge of who was really willing to commit to her, over the years, and she took the responses quite seriously. But Roger's response had been SO honest that he had instantly caught her eye as a prospective client, despite his generally rotten attitude in many other respects. Roger had written quite eloquently about how terrified he really was by the concept of extended tease and denial. And now Lexie was going to remind him of exactly why he should feel a bit more fear in her presence.

She was sitting on a cushioned stool in the center of her dungeon, wearing a black, slinky, expensive looking evening gown with a slit past the curve of her thigh, and a neckline that plummeted almost to her belly button. She also wore arm length, satin white gloves, chic black stiletto strappy pumps, and several strands of elegant pearls draped around her neck and wrists. Her scarlet and crimson hair was styled into an elegant and conservative looking beehive hairdo, where a matching set of pearl earrings hung, giving her an overtly sexual air of money, power, and sophistication.