Tease Toy Orientation 05: Saturday

Story Info
The owners of the Strip Club prepare for the Sunday Hearing.
22.2k words
4.91
18.7k
9

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Quick Author's Forward:

Hey everyone! We're finally almost at the finale! Thanks for sticking through the hapless Dan Green's journey with me. I'm going to try to finish the Sunday Hearing by the end of the holiday season , and I have a few projects I'm pretty excited about announcing that will hopefully be coming up soon thereafter. So stay tuned if your interested in that sort of thing.

This is a continuation of an ongoing series (This is part 6 of 7), that can all be found on my profile page. I suggest you read everything in order! I promise it's worth it!

I got a little cute with style here, and I hope it's not too much for anybody: I'm playing around with perspectives and flashbacks/forwards more than I normally have, so apologies if it gets confusing. I just really wanted to pull back the curtain a little bit while we lead up to the finale, and this felt like the most fun way to do that.

Before we actually get into it, as an OCD author, this is probably bothering no one but me but I HATE the days of the week as names of these. I don't know why I did this to myself. They barely made sense from the start, and now this one is only "Saturday" through flashbacks. I got lazy and didn't think of actual titles and now I'm trapped lol. Anyway, if that bothers you, just know it bothers me more. When I inevitably start a blog or e-book pub version of this, the first thing that's changing are these stupid day-of-the-week titles. Grrrr...

As always, if you're not into overwritten tease and denial, playful, teasing female domination, and kinky manipulation, don't read this! Cuz that's what we've got here. Pretty simple.

To everyone who has written me the kind comments: Seriously thank you. I'm having SO much fun doing this (seriously, i still have way too many ideas to get through lol). In the process of doing this, I've heard both publicly and privately from several authors who's work here and elsewhere over the years has been incredibly important to me (and at least 2 who were directly HUGE inspirations for this series), and it's been really cool to experience.

Ok, boring author stuff is done, thanks for sitting through it, and now, on to the good stuff...

Chapter 1: Trixie

It was Sunday morning...and that meant it was finally the day of Dan's first Hearing. Trixie was up, as always, at 7am (she didn't sleep much), getting some weekend work done in her home office. The young, pale, bespectacled, lithe, gothic beauty was wearing nothing but a tiny purple tank top, a pair of black thong panties, thigh high black and purple striped wool socks, and her jet black hair done up in pigtails with dark purple bows of ribbon. She was getting VERY excited for the evening's festivities, and was trying to do everything she could to feel ready.

One of the first things Sarah had ever taught her about cock teasing, when she had first recognized a kindred spirit in Trixie and taken her under her wings a few years ago, was to always make sure to get comfortable in your "costume" before the scene starts. And like all of Sarah's words of cock teasing wisdom, she took the idea very much to heart: except for a pair of black converse high tops with purple heels and laces, this was exactly what she was planning to wear while she made poor sweet Dan beg and shake and sob this evening. She slid a finger idly against her earlobe, smiling slightly. God she couldn't wait.

As was always the case when she was home, there were at least three computer monitors running at her desk at once, each covered with levels of information that would have blown Dan's mind if he could actually see it. Her attention was currently focused on the monitor to her far left: Trixie was looking through sexual data from Dan's Control Ring readings throughout the week, and comparing it to the footage from the miniature video cameras that they had planted all over The Tease: in the break room, the "Bedroom" and Sarah's dressing room.

Trixie smiled again. She couldn't believe it had almost been a whole week, and Dan still hadn't asked how they had gotten all those naughty, naughty pictures of him and Sarah on Monday. Apparently it hadn't occurred to him that, if they had taken such thorough photographic and video evidence of him on his first night with Sarah, they were probably recording everything else that they did with him too. But tonight he was going to find out. Mmm the idea of the look on his face when he realized, that excited her very much, and Trixie took her hand off the mouse for a minute, sliding it down to play with her hard, pierced nipple through her shirt.

He had made the cutest faces while she had teased him on Tuesday, diddling herself on the couch while he had watched with her hot pink panties strapped over his face, helpless as Lexie had edged him again and again. His eyebrows had been arched in despair, his eyes were burning with a desperate, silent plea for mercy, and his mouth had been contorting wildly in and out of the wild "O"s of sexual agony that they put him through. "Hmmm" she thought, moving her hips pleasantly against the chair for a moment, "Even thinking about that cute little desperate face gets me wet..."

She giggled a little to herself, biting a purple pinky nail with a hungry grin as she turned her attention back to her video of Dan's stuttering, mortifying Friday confession with Destiny. "God, he's so sexy when he's panting like that," she thought, enjoying the look of bug eyed need on his face in the video as Destiny tortured him, and took notes on the readouts from his Control Ring. She felt a warmth begin to stir in her lower belly, and she let her hand fall down her tight, pale stomach to her black lacy panties, and spread her knees slightly, teasing herself through the fabric with two fingers. She was loving everything about this so much.

Trixie had first met Sarah online about three years ago: she had been running a side hustle making and selling custom bondage devices online to make some extra cash for engineering classes, and Sarah's VERY creative and interesting requests had caught her eye. They started an email exchange, hit it off quickly, and had become as close as sisters within two months. Sarah's breadth of knowledge about how to break and domesticate men through nothing but deep, desperate, sexual need was intoxicating, and Sarah was amazed by the toys and creations that Trixie quickly proved she was able to think up. It was a match made in heaven (although she supposed, with a giggle, that Dan might disagree).

When Sarah had first started really teaching Trixie about the joys of cock teasing, she had been ecstatic. It had felt like all of a sudden, everything sexual that she had ever wanted or fantasized about just suddenly clicked into place: Trixie had always felt very sexual, and was definitely attracted to men, but she had always found herself much more turned on by WATCHING, by the idea of being in charge from a distance, and when she started to learn how powerful actually using all her little creations could make her feel, to stand there and watch a man grovel at her feet in desperate need, she realized that there was no turning back: she wanted to learn it all.

She gasped slightly, and parted her purple lips as her fingers slid against her rapidly moistening panties,. She watched Dan's adorable sexual confessions and pleading for another minute on the screen before she finally pulled her fingers away. "Not right now, you!," she admonished herself with a smile and she clicked pause on the video, leaving Dan's face frozen in a rictus of sobbing need, "I'm going to get all the pleasure and worship and subservience I could possible want tonight, after all." Then she looked to the middle monitor at her desk, adjusting her cute, boxy glasses, and her smile widened, "Besides," she thought with a giggle, "I already had plenty of fun watching Dan get fucked with yesterday..."

The middle monitor, similarly, showed several read outs from Dan's Control Ring: arousal, heartbeat, etc., but this monitor also gave her a live feed into Destiny's apartment. Destiny, like all of the girls, had agreed to live stream their "weekends alone" with Dan to each other so that everyone on the team could enjoy the show if they wanted to (The girls version of The Tease App was capable of a LOT more than his). Things were quiet now: Dan had finally fallen asleep around 2 or 2:30am, tied spread eagle to Destiny's bed, about half an hour after Destiny had fallen asleep wearing only a sheer red teddy, her face nuzzled against his neck and her hand lovingly cradling his balls.

They were still both unconscious (and Trixie was happy to see, his cock was still hard, even twitching on occasion as Destiny snored cutely against him), and Trixie guessed they wouldn't wake up for at least an hour or two, but yesterday she had had quite a pleasurable day, sitting at this monitor and watching Destiny put Dan through his paces. She had fingered herself while using her favorite vibrator, cumming again and again at his absolutely overwhelming helplessness all morning as she watched Destiny toy with Dan in real time and high definition.

She thought her favorite might have been their morning shower together. She scrolled through files, looking for it: if it was as good as she remembered, she might want to email it to Sarah with a few other highlights she had put together. She doubted many of the other girls were up early enough on a Saturday to have seen it, and she wanted to make sure it made the rounds. She found the spot she was looking for and hit play, remembering how good it had felt to tease her clit while watching this yesterday, knowing she was seeing Dan's desperation live...

Destiny had woken him up at the crack of dawn, still handcuffed naked to the bed, by pressing up against him, kissing him deeply, and playing softly with his balls. His cock had woken up before he had, and it was already rigid and throbbing by the time he had blearily opened his eyes to find himself helpless in the presence of the most voluptuous woman he had ever met. After lightly making out with him for a few more minutes, and gently fondling his scrotum, Dan had begun to pant and struggle, the constant, passionate fire that he had been living with unceasingly for almost a week returning with a blazing fury as he came quickly back to consciousness.

She had kept at it for a few more minutes, and then once he had become appropriately wild eyed for Destiny's taste, she had released him from the bed, cuffed his hands behind his back, and had led him to the bathroom. That was when things really got going. Destiny had led him into a huge, glass, walk-in shower with multiple large, rainfall shower heads hanging from the ceiling, and attached him to one by his wrists, smiling and pressing against him as she handcuffed his hands above his head before turning on the water. Then, as he almost hung there, trapped within a 2-3 foot circle of pouring, coursing, warm water, Destiny prepared to wash him.

She had put a soft looking glove made of washcloth material onto one hand and had worked a rich, lathery soap into it with the other, before slowly scrubbing every inch of Dan's body except for his straining cock. She started with his chest, working over his nipples, and as she began to slowly scrub and stroke against him he moaned and tried to thrust forward, sputtering to keep the water out of his mouth. He shook his head frequently to get the water out of his eye so he could see her better as she stroked against his naked, wet, bound body.

She got into every crevasse, sliding the soapy glove around his neck, around his thighs, in and out of his toes, against his sensitive armpits, and finally teased her soapy fingers slowly in and out of his vulnerable ass cheeks as he twitched and moaned. She spent quite a lot of time here, pressing and stroking against his taint and vulnerable, wet anus in a way that clearly made him incredibly nervous and turned on. Every movement against him with those soapy fingers felt sexual, and she paid special attention to the sensitive ridge between his scrotum and his rectum as she stroked and scrubbed and giggled, never once touching his actual cock in any substantial way.

Whenever she had been doing this, she had also been constantly pressing herself against him as much as she could, so that she was glistening and dripping with moisture as well, and she worked over every inch of him slowly, over and over, stretching the job into a 30 minute process. By the end of it, he had been shaking wildly, and starting to buck a bit more violently with his hips in desperation. Then, as he had hung there panting, Destiny had pulled a small stool over, grabbed a long thin sheath made out of the same material as her glove, and had sat down in front of him with a sweet, innocent grin. This was when Trixie had started to really play with herself yesterday.

As she had watched on the live feed, Destiny had begun to slide the sleeve slowly and playfully down Dan's desperate cock, giggling at his horny, wild moaning. Then she took two long straps of material that hung from the end of the sleeve, and wrapped them slowly and playfully around his balls, before tying them in a pretty bow around the base of his shaft, so that the sleeve couldn't fall off. As he stared helplessly down at her, trying to beg with almost breathless lungs, she had drizzled body wash into the sleeve wrapped tightly around his cock, and then began to work it into a thick, foamy lather, twisting her hands in opposite directions against his erection as she stared up at him, batting her wide eyes and biting her lip playfully.

This sent Dan into another fit of desperate begging, and he sputtered and coughed as he struggled to beg through the water pouring down over his face, but Destiny continued as if she couldn't hear him. As Trixie had begun to swirl her fingers against her swollen lips, smiling widely at how amazing the newest addition to The Tease staff really was at this, Destiny had begun to slowly use Dan's cock as a loofa, scrubbing it against her tits from every angle, before standing up and using it against her thighs and her feet, kneeling in front of him and using it to slowly scrub her face...and then finally pressing up against him and sliding him in and out of her ass cheeks.

Destiny made this process last another 30 minutes, and by the time she was done, Trixie could tell (despite the water still pouring down his face and body) that Dan was sobbing uncontrollably, and he began howling out pleas for mercy, spluttering as water ran down his face.

After about an hour total in the shower together, Destiny had finally removed the sleeve from his cock, and then had turned off his water as she dripped with soap. Next, she had walked about 3 feet away, where a second rainfall shower head was fastened, and turned it on, rinsing all of the soap from her body theatrically, stroking her hands lovingly over her tits, her ass, her legs, as Dan hung there, panting, soaking wet, dripping and bug eyed with insane hunger. Then, she had turned off the water, toweled herself off as he watched her, naked, wet, hard and shivering. When she was finally done, she had grabbed a fluffy, soft white towel for him as well, and had begun running it lovingly over his body in slow, stroking, sliding sensations as he had started to cry again in helpless desperation.

Trixie smiled again as she rewatched the video now, remembering how absolutely DELICIOUS it had felt to wake up and cum wildly to that scene yesterday. Then she clipped the file, and copied and pasted it into her highlight reel that she was sending Sarah. There were a few really juicy clips in the bunch actually, now that she saw them all together. She knew that Sarah had been stuck taking care of business stuff for the club all day yesterday, and probably hadn't had a chance to see any of the good stuff on the live stream. She smiled as she hit send: Sarah was going to love these.

She hadn't gotten to hear about Dan's "Date with Destiny" on Friday night after his "Confession" yet (Dee was being characteristically quiet about it in the group chat), and couldn't wait to hear about it straight from Destiny herself: she didn't know exactly what had happened...but she knew SOMETHING had. Dan seemed like a different man in this shower video. Really, he had seemed like a different man all day yesterday. He was begging, sure, but it was finally like he knew that he really was totally helpless, totally at their mercy, and okay with actually enjoying it. Like he was more accepting of it somehow, perhaps? "But I'll hear all about it soon enough. In the meantime," she thought, smiling again and grinding into her seat slightly, "I suppose I should get back to what I'm working on..."

Trixie slid her eyes back over to the monitor on the far right, and got back to work. She was putting together a video project, a little movie as a present for Dan, and she wanted to make sure she got it exactly right before the Sunday Hearing festivities began. She pressed her swollen mound against the chair once more as she thought about the look that was going to be on Dan's face when he saw what she made for him. She shivered a little, smiling. God she loved making presents for horny, helpless boys. She felt a tingle run down her spine, and began to slide her pale slender fingers and her dark nails down her taut tummy once more, this time allowing them to slide beneath her tiny black panties.

As she edited, and spliced, and fixed audio, she fingered herself lightly. "I suppose there's nothing wrong with starting my day early, after all," She thought to herself, and began breathing a bit faster, and thinking about how excited she was for tonight, swirling the tips of her fingers with more and more speed and pressure against her aching button...

She couldn't wait...

Chapter 2: Sarah

It was Sunday morning...and that meant it was finally the day of Dan's first Hearing. Sarah was lying in bed, snuggled completely nude beneath a faux fur comforter and staring at her phone with an excited grin. It was 8am, and she had just opened Trixie's email, seeing that the sweet thing had sent her a bundle of video file goodies to brighten up her morning. It worked immediately: she was in a fantastic mood as she thought about how excited she was that the day was finally here. She had been dreaming of this for years, collecting a group of like minded women who wanted the same things she did, buying a place like The Tease and turning it into their own thing, but she had never found the perfect Tease Toy to really tie the whole thing together.

She thought she had really found what she was looking for with Louie for a while, their previous attempt at hiring a "Practice Coach" before Dan, she remembered sadly: she had found him on Craigslist, offering to pay women money to sexually tease him, and when she had approached him with a deal, that she and four of her friends would do it for FREE as long as they could do it for as much and for as long as they wanted, the poor guy's head looked like it was going to explode, and it was all he could do to agree as fast as possible.

But, of course, reality is often quite different than fantasy, and Sarah could quickly start to see that Louie was feeling in over his head when he realized how exactly the girls intended to use the "Control Ring". She hadn't been lying when she told Dan on Tuesday: Louis had literally just skipped town, disappearing completely, right when they were putting the finishing touches on it. Right when they were getting ready to really push his limits, and at the same time, learn to push them even further. Trixie had been devastated: she had been SO excited to play with her new toy, only to find out that her lab monkey had escaped.