Tease Toy Orientation 05: Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's why Danny..." she moaned again, and licked wetly at his earlobe as he felt her begin to leave slight wet trails of her juices along his thigh as she humped him. "And besides," she had gasped, constantly oscillating her voice in his ear between throaty, low pitched moaning and gasping, high pitched squeals, "you don't sound very sure at all to me Danny. Are you SURE that you're sure? Just a nine? Why don't you just check out how nice I look in it for a few minutes while I tell you about all the fun things I'd like you do to me if you rated this one a little higher, okay?"

As she had spoken, she had also raised one bare knee, and began to bounce and slide the velvety chocolate skin of her thigh against his cock, and then she had pressed her tongue wetly into his ear before gasping pornographically and continuing, "Oh...Danny, GOD I'm so wet...Mmmm, don't you think I would look gorgeous wearing this while you came all over my pretty face? Or while that ropey cum spurted all over my big juicy tits? God it would probably look soo sexy dripping down into this fabric, you can see right through it..."

She licked and nibbled at Dan's ear as she talked, tickling him wetly and sending shocks of wild arousal through every inch of his body, as she expertly used her knee to toy gently with his cock. Within minutes this time, resigned to his fate apparently, he began to wildly moan, "Ten...ten Destiny please PLEASE ten!"

As soon as he had said that number out loud, she had stopped all contact against him, and then had sat up, and asked him to recite back to her what score he gave each outfit. She could already tell that he was just as frustrated by her stopping as he was terrified by the idea of her starting again, and that had made her VERY happy. There was nothing she loved more than making a boy feel like he was trapped in a cage of his own desire.

Then she had admonished him for his naughty three way tie, and had watched his eyes bug out of his head as she had slid between his legs, opened her wet mouth with a hungry moan, and took him inside, beginning to orally edge him in punishment exactly as promised.

As she watched him sleep soundly now, in the somehow softer light that quiet Sunday mornings always seemed to have, she thought fondly back on how she had slurped and licked and kissed at him last night until he had been struggling not to thrash around. She really did love this game, and ever since she had come up with it with that poor college boyfriend, she'd always found that she could play it for hours.

She of course, had had no intention of letting Dan cum last night. Just as she always had when she played it, she had simply teased him up to a ten on every outfit, again and again, until one of them fell asleep. Cumming was in NO way a part of "Rate My Outfits" (nor most of her other favorite games), but it usually took guys a few times playing with her before they really took that lesson to heart. The first round with Dan only took about 30 minutes, which was pretty standard for a boy who didn't know the game yet, and when she had played round two with him, he had really tried to hold out for a while, as most boys did. But Destiny had loved a challenge, and she got him to 10 on all three outfits in a little less than an hour and a half on Round 2.

By Round 3 he had been pretty desperate, and he tried a move that she had seen before with other boys, but had never quite understood: he tried to rate the American flag bikini a "5". She supposed that he hoped that maybe she would only make him raise it to a 6, so that there would be less ties? But that barely made sense (although, she supposed, sense didn't matter much considering the state she had him in). Regardless, he soon learned what all the boys did: that she WAS going to convince him up to a six...and then a seven...and then an eight...one at a time, not letting him skip any numbers or move ahead to fast, and that all he was doing by trying to be cute was adding more cycles to his torment.

By Round 4 he started to try to resist her again, and held out for almost an hour that time, but the resolve that he had had much earlier in the game was starting to falter now, and they could both tell. When they got back to the red teddy that round, he tried to get cute again, and rated it a 9.5 as a Hail Mary attempt to escape this never ending cycle, but she had simply smiled, and started to coo, "9.5? Really Daniel? You don't think it's at least a 9.6?" as he had condemned himself to another extended round.

By round 5 he had finished again in about 20 minutes, and was acting a bit sulky during her next oral edging (as much as it was possible for a boy having his cock constantly teased to sulk, that is), which meant that it had been time to move onto the last phase of the game, and she had started purring at him in a comforting, empathetic voice, "Ohhh Dan, I'm so sorry, are you feeling frustrated? Do you want to quit and go to bed? We can quit anytime you want, I totally won't mind...but you do look soooooo frustrated, I really was thinking I might go easier on you next round. I haven't decided for sure yet, but...don't you want to find out?"

She had lured him into two more rounds this way, playfully offering him half promises and teasing verbal enticements as she licked him through another three way tie punishment, until he had finally taken her up on her offer to go to sleep, crying a little at the idea of giving up the precious orgasm that he had really believed she was offering him, but still pressing tightly against her in adoration when she snuggled against him. She had kissed him, promising him that he had been an amazing boyfriend tonight, that that she would absolutely vote for him to pass tomorrow at the Hearing, and giggled at the real happiness this gave him.

She had snuggled against him and fallen asleep fast after that, she remembered with a smile now, and wondered how long he had been awake and panting after she had passed out. Her hand against his balls probably hadn't helped, she thought with a giggle, but she did love falling asleep with a boy's balls in the palm of her hand. She thought about texting Trixie and asking when Dan had fallen asleep...she was sure their little night owl screen junkie had been watching, but then she looked back at Dan snoring there and smiled.

She had plenty of time to talk to the girls later, after all. Right now, it was her Dan time. And she thought it was finally time he wake up, and start giving her a little attention. As he lay against the bed, naked and snoring, his hands cuffed securely over his head, Destiny leaned forward lightly, and opened her mouth gently against the head of his cock. At first she just rested her lips there lightly, full and plump against the head, and then she began to move slowly, bobbing her neck, and he moaned in his sleep.

After a minute or two of this, she slowly added her tongue, swirling along his cock head in gentle, dragging circles. This was another of her favorite games: how long she could tease him before he actually woke up and started to beg. Her record, with that same college boyfriend actually, was 30 minutes, but she didn't really want to try to beat that today. This was just a quick game to start the day. This was just the warm up, the really event was still to come...

She couldn't wait...

Chapter 6: Dan Green

It was Sunday morning...and that meant that it was finally the day of Dan's first Hearing. Dan was awoken at a little after 11am by the expert ministrations of Destiny's tongue, and he had been pulled from such a realistic and wonderful dream that it had taken him a few moments to realize what was happening in the dream and what was real.

In his dream it was already Sunday night, and he was in The Tease with all five of his gorgeous, mesmerizing, cruel, and creative owners. He was standing naked on that lucite stage in the main room, his hands chained behind his back around the stripper pole, and all of the girls were on stage with him. Lexie and Sarah were kneeling at his feet, simultaneously sliding their open, wet mouths up and down the sides of his rigid cock.

Krista was standing behind him, lightly licking his ear, and he could feel all 10 of her fingers crawling slowly down his back, towards his vulnerable bare ass, where they began to probe forward, splaying his ass cheeks more and more. Destiny was kissing him deeply, sliding her tongue in and out of him as his nostrils filled with the smell of strawberries. And Trixie was slowly turning up every every sensation on the Control Ring at once, on notch at a time, as she watched and fingered herself, giggling at him.

"You passed," Krista had started moaning in his ear in the dream, "You passed Dan. We all voted for you to pass, and we're going to make you cum for us now, because you were such a good boy. You're going to cum with my fingers wiggling into your ass, and Destiny's tongue down your throat, and Sarah and Lexie mouth fucking you while Trixie plays you like a musical instrument. It's going to feel so good, Dan...Ropes of cum are going to spurt all over Sarah and Lexie, and it's going to feel amazing. It's almost time Dan. Are you ready?"

In his dream that had brought such real excitement to his mind that he started to lose that tenuous grip on oblivion that was sleep, and he moaned out loud a bit more now, moving his hips slightly. Then, as Destiny's tongue sped up against his throbbing cock, his eyes flew open, and he found himself suddenly overcome with simultaneous consciousness and desperation, the mental equivalent of a bucket of ice water on the head, as he began to buck his hips more violently.

"Ohhhhh FUCK Destiny!" he moaned miserably, suddenly wishing more than anything that he was back in that wonderful, wriggling dream world, "I-I was having the best dream, on god please...Destiny! No more please, not after yesterday..." Within a minute he was babbling and begging and she giggled happily as he began to pull against the pink leather cuffs still holding him securely to the bed frame. "Good morning Danny," she said in a very happy voice, breathing heavily against his cock with each word.

As she licked and slurped at him, bringing him instantly back to the maddening edge of orgasm where she so clearly loved to keep him, he thought back over the weekend so far, and about the things that had been going through his mind since his date at La Bella. It had been an absolutely devastating realization to come to, but the more he thought about all of it, the more he realized how every thing she had said had been absolutely true.

He thought about how he had probably jerked off hundreds of times thinking about the Theta Nu Delta girls, shamefully longing to be back in their basement. He thought about how the last week had been, if he was really honest with himself, hands down the most enjoyable, electrifying sexual experience of his life. He thought about the way he felt while he was looking deep into Destiny's eyes, or buried face first in the flesh of her tits, or slurping hungrily at her toes, like he was truly alive for the first time in his life, like he was falling in love with her.

He was still scared to say it, but more and more he was finding himself desperately wanting to make Destiny happy, to do anything, endure any excruciating torture to see her smile. He was terrified to say it to her, terrified that her knowing how willing he was really becoming would make her worse, but he also couldn't deny that the crueler her tortures became, the harder he got, and the more a pleasant fuzzy fog of lust settled over his mind. That, of course, didn't mean that he had stopped dreaming of an orgasm, however. It was Sunday now, his mind whispered excitedly. It was finally FINALLY almost time...

Thoughts of escape were long gone now, and by the time he had finally fallen shakily to sleep around 2:30am last night, he was more and more finding the feeling of Destiny's body against him, her hair brushing against his face and her scent pleasantly filling his nostrils, to be incredibly comforting, relaxing, reassuring. He had fallen asleep thinking back on the evening, and of course first obsessed for a while over the fact that she promised she would vote for him to pass during the Hearing. That simple promise had filled him with real hope, and ever since she told him, he hadn't been able to stop thinking about what tonight would entail.

He had had such a pleasant dinner with her: snuggling and watching that movie together on the couch, laughing and eating popcorn, that had all been so nice. Ever since his wife had finally left him, he hadn't been able to express how physically lonely he felt, and the way that she treated him so softly, so lovingly, so tenderly, had made his barriers disappear slowly despite his best efforts. She really was one of the most gorgeous creatures he had ever seen, and more and more he was realizing how pleasant this helpless feeling she made him feel could be.

After she tortured him for nearly 30 minutes, she finally uncuffed him from the headboard and told him to go take a shower. He immediately had a very visceral flashback to the excruciating 3 hours she had spent with him in that shower the day before, and the sudden terror he felt must have shown on his face, because she giggled and said, "Aw, you look so nervous! Don't worry Dan, you can shower by yourself today, I have a few things to do while you're getting ready."

He had showered, gratefully, in peace, although the Control Ring still fastened around his cock and scrotum never stopped serving as a constant reminder of his captivity. He played with himself lightly for a few minutes, reveling in the complete control he suddenly had over what he felt and where, but he soon made himself stop, suddenly regretting his decision as he felt the throbbing uncomfortable sensitivity of blue balls return to his lower belly. He toweled off quickly, and walked naked back to the bedroom, to find Destiny waiting for him, now dressed in a pair of tight blue jeans and a white, low cut baby tee. She was holding a protein drink, and on the bed were two slightly intimidating looking objects Dan didn't recognize.

She offered him the protein drink, giggling that she was sorry she didn't have time to "help" him cook breakfast today, and after he had finished it, she instructed him to get on the bed. Once he had done so, she sat on the edge of the bed next to him, and grabbed the two strange looking objects. "Dan, I have to run some errands to get ready for your big party later ok? So I'm not going to play with you anymore until I see you tonight."

She smiled at him sweetly, and continued, "But we want to make sure you're nice and ready to get started when you show up tonight, so, in the meantime I'm going to leave you here with this, okay? Trixie made it, it's called "The Babysitter", and it's for situations exactly like this. Now this part..." she started, as she held up what looked like a leather bondage sleeve with a clock attached to it, "Well, really this is just a tricked out sleeve. The second part is really "The Babysitter" actually, this is just to make sure you behave for her."

"Don't look so nervous!" She added, giggling and pressing more closely against him, "I'll show you exactly how it all works, I promise. Here, turn around and put your hands behind your back." Dan did so obediently, feeling his heart sinking, and she placed his forearms into the sleeve, trapping them together as she latched it shut from wrist to elbow. Then, he listened to a beeping sound as she hit several buttons on the electronic clock face that was housed near his wrists, saying, "This is set on a timer, okay Dan? It will release you sometime between 4 and 5pm so you can take The Babysitter off and head over to The Tease...I'll leave the exact time a surprise though, don't you think that's more fun?"

Now his arms were immobilized, she pushed lightly against his chest, and he fell back onto the bed helplessly, his already rigid cock flailing wildly as he landed, and he looked back up to see Destiny grab the second object. "This..." she stared with an excited purr, "This is The Babysitter." The device she was holding looked like a line of small steel rings, with sensors and circuitry running along their inner surface of each. It took him a moment, but then he suddenly realized with horror, that the device was a series of Control Rings (just the metal ring that was placed around base of his his cock, however, not the rubber ring locked around his balls), interconnected by a long insulated wire.

As he watched, she slowly slid the rings down and over his cock, one by one, until there were 5 interconnected rings spaced out evenly against him from his root to just under the ridge of his helmet. Then she crawled off the bed, crossed over to her desk, and picked up her phone, turning around to look back at Dan as he lay on the bed. Dan was suddenly remembering the ways that Destiny had made him feel with just one ring during lunch yesterday, and was becoming more and more nervous about the four to five hour captivity period that she had mentioned earlier.

His mouth was silent (he knew by now that there was no begging his way out of this), but his eyes were screaming for mercy. Destiny however, simply giggled again, and looked down at her phone, tapping on it with a sly smile. The instant she did so, Dan was once again overcome by the vibrating, squeezing sensations of the ring, but this time it was magnified 5 fold, and the effect was truly spread across his entire shaft. He moaned and bucked slightly, arching his back and lifting his buttocks off the bed as he tried uselessly to escape the maddening sensations against his cock.

The movements were much less individually intense than what he had experienced yesterday, but spread out like this, there was no escaping them, and he actually started to buck uncontrollably for a few moments, wailing and thrashing as he tried to get the maddening torturous teasing to stop.

"Don't worry Dan," she giggled, "Trixie's been looking at your Control Ring arousal data, and she programmed The Babysitter's settings for today. She said there's no way it's going to be high enough for you to spurt accidentally. But don't hump too much! You don't want to make it worse!" She leaned forward, giving him a tender kiss on the forehead, "After all...even if you are starting to care a little less about those naughty pictures of you and Sarah, you don't want to disappoint me, and have an accident, do you? If I have my way, you're going to cum BUCKETS for me tonight, but that's only if you keep behaving. So just let The Babysitter do it's job and relax, okay? And don't forget to be at The Tease by 6pm."

As she turned to walk out, Dan suddenly fully realized what was happening, that he was going to be trapped on this bed in a constant state of inescapable and constant arousal for at least the next four hours, and he sputtered slightly as she left the room, "W-wait, Destiny! Y-you can't leave me here like this until then, I'll go crazy!" She turned the corner and headed out of sight, and Dan began to really panic for a moment, but then she walked back in, holding a large square object under one arm.

"Sorry Dan," she said as she walked back over to the bed, "I almost forgot something." For just an instant he thought that this had all been a prank, and she was going to release him, but then she lifted the square under her arm and propped it up on the side table next to Dan's head: it was a large, very erotic boudoir photograph of The Tease owners, all wearing nothing but high heels, and posed in various states of overt sexuality. Sarah, Lexie, Trixie, Krista, and Destiny, every single one of them was looking right down the barrel of the camera lens, which made it feel like they were all staring at him.