All Comments on 'Teased and Denied Ch. 10'

by bighouselover

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Shatov_BrownShatov_Brownover 13 years ago

I read a lot. Recent novels include books by Jonathan Franzen ("Freedom"), Don DeLillo ("Falling Man") and David Mitchell ("Cloud Atlas"). Whenever I want to read erotic fiction I click on Literotica, but I've never felt compelled to write a comment until now. l love this series. It's the hottest thing going. Good characters. Fun scenarios. Delightfully twisted. Reminds me of the best of Wayne C. Rogers. This is your story. Take it where you want to go. My advice is to ignore those who want to stifle your creativity and keep pushing the boundaries. This is your story. Take it where you want to go.

moor9999moor9999over 13 years ago
why other men

I'm sorry but he told her he didn't want to eat his come much less anyone elses, but he trusted her and let her have control. Why does it always have to come to bringing other men in. This is where I quit reading this story and any other stories from this writer.

HellzPantherHellzPantherabout 13 years ago
WIITWD-- thank you for the willingness to step out and write the story !

As in all things, with WIITWD (What It Is That We Do), my kink is not your kink. I applaud the efforts of anyone willing to attempt writing stories, for it is not as easy as it appears. I am saddened that even within the BDSM (or my preferred WIITWD) community, there are those that are NOT TOLERANT of one another. What one of us found this interest, this journey, this kink, this lifestyle--and is still doing the same things as when we started? I have two answers for those who do not like the story's progress: find another story, or write your own.

To the author: when there are so many ways to put all the exciting things together, a story can fall under multiple categories. Who cares, as long as you enjoy the writing, and perhaps there are those who enjoy the reading (as I do!) As a Dominatrix and Masturbatrix, I always enjoy finding new ways of putting an old theme to work for me--my primary focus is tease/denial/chastity/humiliation/objectification of my pets. Thank you bighouselover..I'll keep reading...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Don't think so

Why would he risk his life - you have heard about aids and herpes and HepC right? She is history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Re: ^^

It's called fiction.

RegretsRegretsabout 6 years ago
How good of Lori to remember her manners.

I am aware that we are to swerve away from cuckold. I do resent the Category Queens who have prodded our master craftsman. I was disappointed that Ashley did not stay to witness his obedience and submission. I also wished that he experienced,in cleaning Lori,that feeling often felt,of the reclamation of the partner,by the removal of the foreign sperm. Even the clean up of Ashley should have brought more from her. It began to seem an unfriendly act that she had left so soon. Some of this may be due to our MC being disturbed in his work. The categories are imprecise,anyway,so that it is often necessary to go looking for chastity stories in the category of Loving Wives,for instance. Authors must not be restricted when creating new work. The confidence that women may acquire from being in sole charge of a dick may bring about departures,such as claiming for herself the privilege of tasting of the low hanging fruit outside the marriage. It is for the submissive husband to cope with this as best he can. I must admit that I would have wished that Ashley had not come to babysit,but rather,that he spoke a soliloquy of his anguish and jealousy and anxiety,but also his obedience to her will,and of course the acceptance that he was not to question her coming and going or her decision,and to wait patiently hoping that she may describe the missing hours to him,or,further internalise his acceptance that she will not be doing so. The life of a true submissive is very rich,if they have sensibility.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous