Teaser

Story Info
Sarah gets me where I'm most vulnerable. In the shower.
2.6k words
4.59
43.6k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It starts with a blinding white haze. Something stinging my eyes. Then I hear my friends laughing hysterically. The crash of the ocean waves is not too far away either.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" my best friend Sarah profusely apologizes to me over everyone's continued laughter.

She was spraying sunscreen on me but hit me clean in the face without warning. I'm afraid to reopen my eyes so I settle for a deep breath. Another mistake. In comes the strong smell and bitter taste. I cough violently. Our friends laugh again, but this time, I can hear Sarah try to hide her own giggling.

"Fuck! Why, Sarah?!" I exclaim, though as much as it hurts, I'm only being playful.

"I'm so sorry. Come on, I'll take you to the showers," Sarah takes my hand and starts to guide me down the sandy pathway. I hear one of our friends, probably Katie, whistling low at us. There's a brief pause. Maybe so Sarah can roll her eyes? Blush? Maybe both? Before I dwell too much on that, she pulls me away.

I'm still hesitant to open my eyes so all I feel is her soft touch. It makes me feel at ease, but it also makes my heart skip a beat. I've never really had the guts to tell her, but I'm thinking maybe sometime today should be the day. We've gone to the same college for a couple months and I spend more time with her than anybody else.

"Okay, watch your step!" Sarah tells me.

"Oh, so now I get a warning?"

"I know! I know! I'm a dummy. I'm sorry! Let me fix this." Her voice heightens whenever she's embarrassed or worried. It's adorable and it drives me crazy.

She takes me through a doorway and now I feel the cold tiles underneath my feet. She positions me in front of one of the shower heads.

"Okay, this is it."

She flicks the lever up and I'm immediately doused by the water. I spit a lot of it out and fling myself around to avoid the surprisingly powerful stream.

"Sarah!"

"Okay, now I'm really sorry. That time, it's on me."

"That time?!"

We both laugh. With each other, not at each other. She brings her hands up to my face and gently wipes at it. Amidst the water, her touch is warm and inviting. I'm finally able to open my eyes. And I see her.

Her light brown hair, as wet as mine, clings around her neck and shoulders. Her big eyes stare up at mine. She's giving me her classic smile that makes me think of that Hall & Oates song.

"Can you see okay now?" she asks genuinely.

"Uh...yeah. I think so," I reply.

I know I shouldn't, but my eyes venture further down anyway, and I see her tight, toned body. She's wearing a white lace cover-up. It's sexy in its own right, clinging tightly to every inch of her skin, but I can also see right through it and there's her pink floral-patterned bikini. I can't help but stare at her tight bikini bottoms. From the thin material, to the not-so-subtle creases down the middle. It wasn't leaving much to the imagination. Sarah notices my stupid oogling face and flings water to snap me out of it.

"What? Am I underdressed?" She playfully covers her boobs and crotch with her hands.

My cheeks burn bright red but she laughs and leans into me to put me at ease. With her boobs pressed against my bare chest, I can feel myself getting a bit of a rise in my trunks. Sarah reaches past me to turn off the shower. In the process, her crotch just barely rides against mine and it takes everything in me not to get a full-on boner. She doesn't seem to notice and just starts to rummage through her bag on the floor.

"Here, I have the regular suntan lotion. Let me just put that on you."

"Oh, I can do it myself, you don't have to."

"Dude, I've seen you try to get the toothpaste out, I don't want you wasting this. This is the good brand! Besides. You're my responsibility now," she reasons, smiling at me.

My heart's racing now. I mean, I'm not complaining about the situation, but I do need to control myself and not look like a total idiot. She starts off easy, doing my neck, shoulders, and chest. Her slightest touch gives me a tingling sensation, making me wonder if she can hear my pounding heartbeat when she's that close. She works the lotion down my arms, making me shiver. We both giggle uncomfortably, like she's in this awkward position that she now has no choice but to see through.

She gets on her knees to finish up with my legs and that's when I stupidly gasp, realizing that I have an erection at pretty much full mast. Hearing me worry, she looks up with curiosity.

"What?"

"I'm... I'm sorry." I manage to stammer out.

"Sorry about what?" she responds innocently.

She blinks at me for a few seconds before resuming her work. I almost believe she really didn't notice it, but that's when I notice the slightest smirk on her face. Is she... enjoying this?

Sarah finishes applying sunscreen to my right leg. She unexpectedly pauses. We should be done now and go join the others. What's she thinking? Before I can even consider possibilities, she slides her hands up my trunks, feeling up my thighs. I gasp. Probably way more loud than I expected, because she starts to giggle.

"What are you doing?" I ask quickly.

"I'm just being thorough..." she teases.

Sarah massages every inch of my body down there. My breathing quickens. Her soft delicate touch feels so good and yet not quite enough. Her hands travel all around my groin, but intentionally never come into contact with my erection... I can't help it now. My dick throbs forcefully with the rhythms of her smooth hands. I moan quietly to myself which I'm positive she can hear, because her smirk has evolved into a fully mischievous smile.

"This would be so much easier if I just..." Sarah reaches to the top of my trunks and loosens the strings.

Instinctively, I grab the waistband of my trunks in protest.

"Wait," I say, only half-believing that I want her to stop.

"Just being thorough. I won't look. I promise, okay?" she says while looking up at me with her big pouting eyes.

"...Okay." I mouth, barely a whisper. Her request makes no sense to me, I don't need sunscreen there. But I don't even care anymore. I want her to touch me so badly.

She slowly pulls down my trunks. My full erection flings up at her face, startling her. She giggles quietly as it taps lightly against her cheek. She places my trunks next to her bag.

"Well I guess you're the one who's underdressed now," she remarks with a smile.

I can feel my face burning red hot.

"You said you wouldn't look."

"I didn't! It just... wanted to say 'hi' to me," Sarah jokes.

She's really enjoying this, but whatever. I'm enjoying it. I want her to just start stroking it. Or better yet, ease it into her mouth. But she sticks to the plan and simply applies the lotion to the rest of my lower body, not even taking a peek, as far as I can tell.

Sarah gets up and comically claps her hands together, signalling a job well done.

"Alright, why don't you put your shorts back on and let's go join the others," Sarah suggests. The casualness in her voice hits me off guard. That's it? Nothing more? Sarah starts her way back, ready to leave me here naked and frustrated.

"Wait," I call back desperately.

Sarah arches her head back to look at me. Her classic smirk is back again, making me realize that it was indeed possible to get even harder than I was before. Her eyes look at mine expectantly.

"Please..." is all I can say.

"Please... what?" Sarah teases playfully.

"Please touch me."

Sarah giggles uncontrollably. She has me right where she wants me. She approaches slowly until she's standing in front of me, face to face. Her bikini bottoms are just short of touching the tip of my dick. Sarah strips off her white cover-up, revealing her smooth light skin. I want to feel her tight waist but my hands feel stuck. Like I can't willingly do anything unless she tells me to.

Sarah's eyes finally trail down my body, all the way to my hard cock. She bites her lip, then looks me again in the eyes.

"Touch you here?" she whispers seductively before lightly running her fingertips along the underside of my shaft.

As if on command, my dick gives one big throb and I softly moan, leaning my forehead against hers.

"Oh my god. Please... Sarah..." I beg to her.

She laughs heartily again, happy to have her new playtoy.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to say you want me? Ooh... I'm gonna make this last," she teases with satisfaction.

Sarah slowly spins herself around, purposely swaying her ass in the process. I stare with my mouth gaped open as her tight ass positions right in front of my erection. She looks over her shoulder at me.

"You ready?" she asks with a wink.

Before I can answer, she grabs my hands and places them on her waist. Her skin is slightly wet and so soft. I feel her whole body shiver slightly from the touch of my hands. She then leans forward and backs her ass into my dick. I feel it slide along her ass cheeks, all the way to the front of her crotch. Sarah sighs with pleasure.

"Oh my god..." I say under a deep exhale.

"Wow... you are so hard down there..." She whispers. I think she meant it as a tease, but from the sound of her voice, she seemed more aroused than she was willing to admit.

Sarah continues to grind her ass against my dick, swaying it in a circular motion. I thrust against her bottoms, wishing I was inside her. Teasing me even more, Sarah licks her fingers and rubs the tip of my cock as it slides back and forth between her thighs.

"Fuuuuck, I wanna cum so badly..." I plead to her.

"Oh? But I'm still having my fun!" she whispers with a pouty face.

"Sarah, please..." I plead again. My legs are shaking now.

To toy with me some more, Sarah stops grinding and just protrudes her ass towards me, keeping it completely still. Dying for her touch, I just grip her hips and keep thrusting, harder and harder. My act of desperation makes her giggle uncontrollably.

"Oh baby... you okay back there?" she calls over her shoulder, suppressing her laughter.

"I want you so bad," I stammer out between my breaths. I hug her smooth curvy waist now, wanting to feel up her body, but also because I'm worried I might collapse.

"Ooh, let me help you there," she whispers seductively.

Sarah brings her body straight again. She puts her hands on top of mine, then slides them to her firm and rounded breasts. Immediately, I give one hard throb and feel the pre-cum leaking out of my dick.

"I want to cum so badly..." I beg. She never told me I needed permission, but I feel like I do.

"I'll tell you what..." she bargains. "If you can last longer than ten seconds..."

She arches her head back so she can whisper into my ear:

"I'll let you cum wherever you want."

Sarah takes my right hand and slides it along her stomach and slips it into her bikini bottoms. My fingers curl in and feel the warm wetness of her pussy underneath. I can't help but moan really loudly, suddenly hoping that our friends couldn't hear outside.

Sarah slides my hand out before I can beg to keep it there. She turns around and faces me. We meet eyes in a deep stare. I almost lose any concept of time, but then I gasp and look down. She has her hand wrapped around my cock.

"Ten..." She says with a seductive smirk. She strokes up and down my shaft once.

"Nine..." She strokes it up and down twice now. Slightly faster.

"Eight..." She effortlessly slides her curled fingers along my cock in a spiral motion.

"Seven..." I throb in her hand. The surprise jolt makes her chuckle to herself, almost forgetting to keep counting.

"Six..." She continues her spiral pattern but grips a little tighter now. My dick twitches with her every cycle. I can already feel that rising feeling.

"Five..." More of my pre-cum leaks out of me. Sarah uses it as lube, but makes a point to caress my tip first. I moan again. Fuuuuck. I know I'm going to cum.

"Four..." She strokes faster now. I feel so sensitive now that I'm not even able to pay attention to what number she's on.

"Three..." Teasing yet again, she strokes me in a heartbeat-like pattern. Two strokes, then stop. Two strokes, then stop-

"Two..." I can't take it anymore. Oh god, I can't take it anymore.

"Oooohhhh my god..." I exclaim. I cum so hard for her, shooting my load onto her stomach. Sarah laughs with satisfaction but continues to stroke me through my orgasm. Spurts of my cum land near her belly button, then another on top of her pink bikini bottoms. The rest trickles down her slender legs.

"Awwww, thanks for playing..." Sarah teases with the biggest smile on her face. She leans in and kisses me on the cheek.

Sarah looks at her finishing hand. It's sticky with cum. She glances down at her lower half to see the rest of it.

"Wow. That's quite a lot..." Sarah observes. We both laugh awkwardly at the mess we've made. With a guilty smile, Sarah raises her hand to her mouth and licks a glazed finger.

"Oh my god!" Only it's not me who says it. We both whip our heads to the door and see them. Our friend Katie stands at the doorway, covering her mouth in shock. The rest of our friends are standing behind her.

My face turns hot red. Before I even think to cover up, Sarah cups her hand over my penis to hide it.

Our friends erupt into a sea of laughter. Katie has to brace herself with the door frame to keep from falling on the floor. Sarah scurries in front of me to block my naked body from view. She defensively backs us into the corner as our friends fill the room.

"Go away! This is a private moment!" Sarah yells at them, blushing. She can't help but smile though.

"You go, girl! Score!" Katie yells back, nearly wheezing from laughter. Other girls arch their heads trying to get a peek at me. Most of the guys file out, probably to spare themselves the imagery. After what feels like forever, our friends finally calm down and head back towards the beach shore. Sarah takes a sigh of relief and leans her head on my shoulder.

"That was nice," I finally say. Sarah laughs.

"And it was about time..." Sarah replies. "Maybe you'll have more stamina next time."

"Next time?" I ask, hoping there really is a next time for us.

"Maybe..." she ponders. She starts to make her way out. "You wanna put some clothes on now?"

I look around. Uh-oh.

"Umm, where are they?" I ask.

"I left them next to my bag, over by the-" Sarah gasps.

"What?" There was really no use asking. I know the answer.

"They took our stuff."

Fuck.

TO BE CONTINUED