Teasing Alexi

Story Info
Wife teases husband.
3.6k words
4.31
16.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedRose15
RedRose15
12 Followers

Jolting out of a deep sleep I hear a faint ringing and start looking for my phone. I hadn't meant to fall asleep, but I have alarms just in case I do. I lift a pillow and find my phone hiding under it, to see that the ringing is a text and not a call as I thought.

Squinting at the bright screen I see my husband's name and tap the notification.

"I will be getting off work early today, so you need to pick me up at 10:30" the message reads, I notice that it's already 9:00, so I need to get up and get dressed now to make it on time.

"Oh, and I want you to wear those leggings I like so I can watch your tight ass walking upstairs when we get home" another message comes through while I'm deciding what to wear.

Well, at least that helps me decide which pants I think as I roll my eyes.

I grab the navy blue leggings from my dresser and a black tank top to go with it.

As I reach for a bra I think of an idea I've always wanted to try.

I find a thin bralette instead of the fully padded bra I normally wear and the matching thong. Navy blue to match the leggings. I look in the bottom drawer and pull out the silicone butt plug my husband got me for my birthday last month, it has a blue jewel on the end, my favorite color. I haven't had a chance to use it yet so I'll put it in right before I leave. Just thinking about teasing him like this has me squirming.

I take a quick shower and dry my hair, getting dressed by 9:45, I go ahead and put the plug in before I do my makeup. Bending over the bathroom counter I squeeze the lube between my cheeks, using my finger to spread it over my hole. I coat the plug too, to be sure there's enough and start working it into my ass, stretching the tight muscle there. Pushing, I finally get it in, I turn around and look at it in the mirror wiggling back and forth to watch the jewel sparkle. I take a minute to reach between my legs and rub my clit, moaning softly at the sensation.

The alarm on my phone goes off to tell me I only have 15 minutes until I need to leave, so I pull my thong and leggings up and wash my hands. I put on my makeup, just mascara, eyeshadow, blush and a dark red lipstick.

I rush out the door and head to pick my husband, Alexi, up, surprised at how comfortable the plug is as I sit in the car.

It only takes about 15 minutes to get to my husband office, so I'm a few minutes early.

As Alexi exits the building, I can see he's on the phone with someone and getting agitated. Alexi gets in the car as he hangs up, leaning over the armrest of my blue Jeep to give me a kiss. "Hey beautiful, having a good morning?" He says as he buckled in.

"It's been fine" I say as I start the Jeep and back out.

"Why don't we go get some lunch? I bet that taco place you like will be open." He asks grabbing my right hand to hold while I drive.

I freeze, he doesn't know about the plug and I don't know what to do. I squirm in my seat, trying to figure out if it will be comfortable enough to keep in while we eat.

"Babe, are you ok?" Alexi asks, lightly squeezing my hand to get my attention.

Quickly deciding that the plug will be fine I say "Tacos sound great, let's do it."

He smiles at me in acknowledgment as I head to the taco place.

I pull into the parking lot to see that there are quite a few people here, so there may be a bit of a wait.

"Are you getting your usual Ginny?" Alexi asks as we get out of the jeep.

"Yes, beef steak tacos with extra salsa and big red sound amazing" I say as we walk to get in line.

Alexi comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, as I snuggle back into him, he whispers in my ear "your ass looks amazing in those, I want to pull them down and fuck you right here."

Blushing I swat his hand "Alexi, you can't say stuff like that, we're in public" I whisper yell back, glancing around to make sure nobody heard him.

"Mmm, better be careful princess, swat at me again and I'll spank you right here." He says, grinning at my embarrassment.

We get through the line and sit down without any issues, making small talk as we eat. Alexi's phone rings as we head to the Jeep, causing a sigh of irritation to escape him as he answers.

I go ahead and get into the Jeep, waiting on him to finish the call. A couple minutes wait and Alexi gets in and buckles up.

"You know, you have been showing off the entire time we were eating, I'm starting to think you've been teasing me on purpose." He states. Seeing my confusion, he reaches over and with one finger traces my nipple through my shirt, I realize that they've probably been hard since I picked him up.

Biting my lip and squeezing my legs together I push his hand away. "We're in public!" I say, "you can't just feel me up where people can see!"

"No" he says, "we are in our car, it isn't my fault you decided to take the doors off."

I groan, he's right, but it's still embarrassing.

"Let's go home, I need to do some things in my office before I'm done working for the day" he says as he buckles in.

I start the Jeep and head home. About halfway there Alexi places his hand on my leg, slowly inching his fingers towards my sex. I glance sideways at him, pursing my lips, but he is looking the other way.

As we get to the red light right before our apartment entrance, he starts rubbing my pussy through my leggings. I squeeze my legs together and stifle a moan. The light turns green and he stops rubbing so I can drive, only to push his hand under my shirt and up to my bralette.

"Ah" he muses as he feels the lace covering my breasts. "You are teasing me on purpose, we'll just have to find something to do about that, won't we?" He asks and I press the buttons to go through the gate.

"Not on purpose" I say, even though that's exactly what my plan was "I just wanted to feel good"

"Hmm, maybe I can do something about that too then" he murmurs thoughtfully

Pushing my shirt up he pinched my nipple between his thumb and index finger, rolling it back and forth. I moan as I park in our spot, turning the jeep off I lean back against my chair and look at Alexi, he grins at me and pinches harder, unbuckling he turns and uses his other hand to push my shirt all the way up so my bra is exposed. Then he starts pinching and twisting the other nipple, moaning at his ministrations I grip the sides of the seat before I realize that people can see me.

My face and my sex floods with heat and I tug my shirt back down, mumbling that we need to get inside before grabbing my purse and rushing to the stairs.

I can hear him chuckling as he comes up the stairs behind me, as soon as I get the door open, he pushes me against the wall, shutting the door behind us.

"What a naughty girl, I bet you're soaked just thinking about getting caught, aren't you? That sweet little pussy is just aching to be filled." He says in between kisses down my throat.

Taking a step back he looks at me and smiles then walks to his office to finish his work for the day.

I go use the restroom and brush my teeth, then I sit in the living room and watch tv for about 15 minutes before getting bored.

I start pinching my nipple through my shirt, remembering how it felt in the Jeep where we could be caught any second.

My thong is soaked and I moan, tired of waiting I get up and walk to the office door, listening to see if he's on a call. I can hear him talking, but can't tell if it's a phone call or Skype call so I walk in, he glances up at me then back down at the computer to continue typing.

A phone call then, I smile to myself as I walk around the desk. I hug him and reach between his legs, rubbing until I feel him grow hard beneath my palm. He grabs my hand in warning. I walk back around the desk and bend to pick something up off the floor, wriggling my ass in front of Alexi hoping to get him off his call faster. When that doesn't work, I crawl under the front of the desk and palm his dick again before unbuckling his belt, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. I reach in to pull out his hard dick as I glance up to see Alexi looking at me with a warning in his eyes, I know if I keep going, I'll be in for a punishment, but I don't care. I pump his shaft with one hand and lick the thick head before slowly sucking him into my mouth. I bob up and down a few times before I feel his hand roughly grab my hair as he starts to fuck my mouth. For several minutes he thrusts in and out, holding my head in place.

He suddenly pulls out, rolling his chair back and pulls me up by my hair.

"So, you want to be a naughty girl huh? Well naughty girls get spankings" he growls as he pulls me up and forces me to bend over his desk. I realize what a mistake I made just before his hand crashes down on my backside, thankful that at least I still have my leggings on.

"This juicy ass isn't getting and mercy now princess. You teased me at the restaurant and then again just now. I'm going to make sure your ass is red before I'm done with you" Alexi growls in my ear, making me whimper, partially from fear, but also from arousal.

Smack! His hand comes crashing down against my cheeks again and again. So many times, I lose count, his left hand still gripping my hair and holding me against the desk.

"Please Alexi, I'm sorry. I couldn't help it, you got me so turned on in the Jeep. Please, no more!" I cry out

Instead of answering me, he pulls my leggings down to my thighs, exposing my ass and the blue jewel sticking from my hole.

"Couldn't help it huh? It sure looks like you were planning something, this looks magnificent between your pink cheeks, but I bet red would look better." Alexi says and I hear the clink of his belt buckle.

I start squirming to get away. Alexi opens his desk drawer and I hear him rummaging around before it closes again. A sharp Smack! Against my ass stills me as he lets go of my hair to grab my arms.

I feel the soft leather of my handcuffs wrapped around my wrists as he brings my hands in front of me. That's when I noticed the hook drilled into his desk, like he had been planning for this moment. He clips the cuffs in so I'm forced to stay bent over the desk, more rummaging behind me and then I feel a cuff being wrapped around my ankles one at a time before he connects each ankle to a hook on his desk legs. I am immobilized, legs spread so he can see my wet pussy and filled ass hole.

"Isn't that a beautiful sight? I'd better get some pictures so I can see you like this any time I want" Alexi says behind me

"What?! No! You can't do that, what if someone gets your phone? They'll see!" I struggle with the cuffs as I protest.

"You're right, your ass isn't nearly red enough to show other people" Alexi muses as I hear him shuffling around behind me.

A loud smack! accompanies the sting of another slap across my tender ass as I cry out.

Alexi moves around behind me and I hear something being picked up. He massages the plug into my hole before pulling it out.

"Since you're so eager to have this tight ass filled, I'm going to fill it for you" he says with a smile in his voice, then I feel the cold lube squeezed onto my hole as Alexi pushes the head of my 3 inch wide dildo into my ass.

"Alexi! That hurts! Please, please don't! It's too big, it won't fit!" I scream out, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"It's going to fit Ginny, and later when I take it out, I'm going to replace it with my dick." He chuckles.

I hear the clink of his belt buckle again and know what's coming.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! It makes contact with my sore cheeks and I cry out, but he keeps going, 7 more times until he sets the belt in his chair.

"Maybe next time you'll be a good girl and wait until I'm done working"

I nod, whimpering from the pain radiating through my ass cheeks. I'm sure it's bright red now and I'll probably be able to feel it tomorrow.

I hear a clicking sound and try to look over my shoulder to see what it is.

"Be still, you're going to ruin my picture. I want to get a good one of that dildo in your stretched ass." Alexi says as another click sounds.

"You said you weren't going to take pictures Alexi! Please!" I protest as I pull against the cuffs

"I said that your ass wasn't red enough to share. Now it is." He states as I hear him move closer to me and take a few more picture. Click, click, click.

He reaches between my legs and runs a finger up and down my pussy lips, feeling how wet I've become.

"Looks like you enjoy the idea of someone looking at pictures of your filled ass" he comments and he massages my clit, pulling a groan from me as I get closer to my orgasm.

"That's it Ginny, come for me" he commands as he plunges two fingers from his other hand into my aching cunt, apparently having put down his phone.

He rubs my g-spot and my clit at the same time, slowly adding pressure until I explode. Seeing stars as I orgasm around his fingers.

He removes his hands and pulls up my thong to keep the plug in place. Walking around the desk, I see that he took his pants off at some point and his shirt is unbuttoned, giving me a view of his hard abs and even harder dick.

This part of the desk isn't very wide, just enough room for my hips and waist, leaving my head and breast hanging over the other side. Alexi grabs my hair and lifts my head, shoving his hard cock between my lips.

My hands are tied so I can't prevent him from going too deep as he begins to thrust in and out. I gag a few times before he finds a harsh rhythm and starts fucking my mouth.

"You wanted to suck this cock so bad while I was in my meeting, now you're going to suck it the way I make you." He grunts. Thrusting in and out harder as I struggle to take in breaths when he pulls out.

He pulls my hair back forcing my throat open as he fucks my mouth faster and harder until I hear him grunt and feel his cock pulse in my throat as he cums. I can taste the saltiness of his cum as he pulls out of my mouth.

"Don't think your punishment is over princess. I'm not done yet." He chuckles as he reaches for something behind me with one hand and plays with my nipple with the other.

I see the purple chain of the nipple clamps before he clips one and then the other. He tugs on the chain, sending shockwaves from my nipple to my swollen clit making me cry out in pain and ecstasy.

"Beautiful, that face will make a perfect screensaver on my phone" Alexi says, smiling at the picture he just took of me, no doubt it shows my nipples being tortured as well as the look on my face.

"Now princess, what else should I do with you?" He thinks out loud.

"Please Alexi, I'm sorry I should have been patient. Please untie me." I beg, the whining in my voice grating on my own nerves.

"Oh Ginny, I'm not quite done with you yet. I don't think you've learned your lesson as well as you should" Alexi says as he picks up a bar gag and pushes it in between my lips "you are being far too noisy."

Alexi walks back around the desk, letting his hand glide down my back as he moves.

Pulling my thong aside, he rubs my clit for a few seconds before pushing something into my aching cunt and I feel vibrations. This is a new toy and I have no idea where it came from but it's about the same size as the dildo in my ass, stretching me to the limit as he pushes it in.

He turns the vibrations up as far as they will go before replacing my thong to hold it in.

Grabbing the base of the dildo he starts slowly fucking my ass, starting a steady rhythm as I grunt against the change, trying to pull away.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! I jump as the belt smacks each of my cheeks twice, stopping my movements.

"Be still or I'll spank you until you bruise"

I squeak through the gag, terrified at the thought as Alexi continues to fuck my ass.

I hear shifting as another vibrator is turned on and placed against my swollen clit, making me cum almost immediately.

"Looks like you're enjoying this Ginny, would you like to see what your ass looks like now?" He asks as I hear another click. He brings his phone around in front of my face, leaning his weight into my ass, pushing the vibrator and dildo further inside me.

Looking at the bright screen I see a picture of myself bent over the desk legs spread wide, the dildo and vibrator clearly sticking out of my holes as my own juices glisten on my pussy lips and thighs. My ass red from the punishment it took. Moaning at the site I feel Alexi move, he places his phone on the desk beside me, leaving the picture up so I can still see it. Reaching around my front he pulls me up so my elbows are resting on the desk, supporting me. He removes the nipple clamps and begins to massage my breast as blood floods back into my nipples, making me moan into my gag as the sensations overwhelm me.

Playing with my nipple in his left hand, Alexi picks up his phone and changes the picture, this one taken while he was fucking my face, tears streaming from my eyes and his cum dripping from my lips.

He's pinching and twisting my nipples while I stare at the picture, I can feel myself getting close to another orgasm. Just before I fall over the edge Alexi releases a nipple, quickly pulling the dildo out of my ass and replacing it with his thick cock.

I scream through my gag at the sudden painful stretching of my tortured hole, having been abused all day at this point.

"That's right baby. Scream for me, you have been a naughty wife today" Alexi whispers in my ear as he begins to thrust, slowly in and out until it doesn't hurt anymore.

Alexi continues to play with my right nipple as he tears between my legs and starts rubbing my aching clit. Thrusting faster now I feel fuller than before with his cock stretching my ass and the vibrator in my cunt.

One last thrust and I see stars before my vision goes black, my orgasm ripping through me, bigger than before.

I open my eyes and realize that Alexi has moved me, I no longer have cuffs on and the bar gag has been removed. I turn at the sound of the bathroom door opening, Alexi walks out, sees that I'm awake and smiles at me.

"Ready for your bath beautiful? You must be sore after all that." He says as he walks towards me. Picking me up he carries me into the bathroom, the tub already filled with steaming water and sets me down.

Alexi gives me a kiss as he exits the bathroom to let me clean up and relax. After finishing my bath, I dress and curl up in bed with Alexi saying goodnight as I drop into sleep.

RedRose15
RedRose15
12 Followers