Teasing for Hours Pt. 03

Story Info
Hours and hours of teasing and edging.
1.4k words
4.2
9.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You lead me to the foot of the bed and tell me to kneel and place my hands behind my head fingers interlocking. I quickly obey, keeping eye contact with you.

You make a few adjustments and I hear you walk away and swiftly return placing three bundles of rope and the blind fold infront of me on the bed, then some headphones.

My eyes shoot open as I see these and I nibble down on my bottom lip. You lean over taking the smaller bundle of rope tying my hands together and in place, next you grab another bundle and I feel you looping it around my bent leg securing my ankles and shins to my thigh, then the final bundle. You secure my other leg in the same fashion by the time your done my heart is pounding and my breathing is rapid.

You then lean in kissing me passionately as your hand intwines through my hair tilting my head back

'I'm about to make you really beg princess, really moan, really know what it feels like to ride the edge. I hope your ready.'

You let go of my hair and slide the blindfold over my eyes and the ear phones in. It's quiet to start with and then the echoing sound of a girls whimpers and moans, her begs and please ring through my ear canceling out anything else.

Heart pounding through my chest with no idea where you are or what's going to happen next. You walk over to the side grabbing the feather and make up brush. You walk back to the bed placing them by the pillows before walking back to the foot of the bed and kneeling down infront of me you slide your arms around my waist and pick me up as a panicked moan escapes my lips.

You place me on the bed on my back and pull some rope from the underneath of the bed and pull my left leg open, and securing it to the restraints In place, you do the same on the right leaving me completely emobile and unable to sense anything.

My most private parts spread and on show for you, completely exposed and vulnerable. Goose bumps engulfing my body as the cold air touches my sensitive parts, and my mind anticipating what will happen next. I feel the bed move but still have no idea where you are.

I feel the warmth of your breath between my legs and against my now aching and throbbing pussy, next thing I feel I the faintest tiggle and touch of the brush on my leg by my knee slowly tracing up my thigh in tiny circles, up to my hips and over my waist before back down the other repeating this over and over as my breath starts to increase and little whimpers escape.

You start to get closer to my pussy each time but still not touching me yet, I can feel my pussy start to get wet. As you start to tease the skin just above my clit, every so often sliding the tiniest part of the brush further enough to brush over my clit. My body starts to shake and fight against the rope trying to get you to touch my needy now dripping pussy.

'Oh princess are you that desperate, do you want daddy to tease you with the brush. Do you want me to slowly and ever so gently run this brush over your throbbing clit and wet pussy? Just like this?'

'Mmm gah my god, yes daddy just like that.'

The gentle up and down strokes turn into tiny gently circles over and over my swollen throbbing clit.

'Gmff daddy pleaseeee'

'No! no baby you hold it just there till I say so.'

'Gaahhh OK daddy OK daddy good girls don't cum, good girls don't cum.'

You slowly start to move away from my pussy and back to teasing my by tracing my thighs instantly I buck against the restraints and let out a loud groan in protest to you stopping.

'Baby girl I wouldn't get stroppy with my now...remember what position your currently in. Plus its only been half an hour. We have plenty of time left, for me to have you a begging shaking mess.'

You continue to change the way you are stroking my inner thighs every now and again getting so so so close to my pussy and arse. I can feel myself now dripping down my pussy and arse and onto the bed and am sure I'm leaving a wet patch.

You lean forward kissing my left hip bone and licking across my pantie line to my right hip bone and kiss me again this time adding a little nibble as your big hand grabs arse. I feel your fingers run around to my tummy and then down to my pussy, sliding each side of my throbbing clit, then feeling you press firmly down and pull back feeling the most sensitive part of me fully out on display.

Next thing I know the soft bristles of the brush are just about touching my exposed clit, I gasp and thrash against my bonds as you start to slide it up and over my clit and then back down with each stroke making my body jerk. Biting down on my bottom lip and crying out

'Please please please daddy, I can't take it anymore'.

'oh but princess I think you can. You see your still making perfectly good sentences which shows your not mind numb with need yet.'

As you hold my clit perfectly expose and start to move it in the tiniest little circles over my throbbing clit, I lay my head back onto the bed and try to focus on my breathing, deep breaths in and out as I try to control the overwhelming sensation between my legs. As I feel my body start to tense and shake you remove the brush and all contact as I wriggle and moan in protest all I hear is

'oh baby were you really that close...oh well what a shame'.

You giggle whilst standing back and admiring the squirming dripping mess that lays infront of you. I'm panting and breathing heavily trying to calm and collect myself knowing your far from finished yet.

Focusing on a spot on the ceiling I just about gather and compose myself in time to feel the gently silky soft brush of the feather running up my inner thigh, instantly my heartbeat races and I can feel my self getting worked back up so quickly as you get closer and closer to my needy soaking pussy.

The puddle beneath me so large now I can feel the cold wetness against my skin. Your changing the pattern of the feather with every stroke, watching my body twist and turn listening to my whimpers and moans as the sensation builds and grows. I feel your hand on my hip again holding my firmly in place as you start to gently slide the feather over my pussy lips, up to my clit, again tiny circles as I thrash and beg

'Dadddyy...gmff...mmm....please....daddyyyy! Cum gahh please'

'Now that better baby girl hold it for 30 more seconds for daddy, you can do it, come on baby make daddy so proud. 10 more seconds...9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1 Well done princess. Oh and look at the time, it's time time a snack and then bed for you little one. Come here first.'

You carefully untie the ropes from the bed, then from around my legs, helping me straighten them out and rubbing them where they were bound and pulling me in close to you as I rest my head on your chest getting lost in your heart beat. I dose of for a little while listening to your heart beat till I feel your soft touch and gently shake

'Princess wake up, let's go and eat something and re hydrate.'

You scoop me up and sit on the end of the bed where you have laid out my favourite fluffy jumper and matching thigh High socks

'Get dressed baby and meet me in the kitchen.'

You turn and walk out of the room and I hear you walk out into the kitchen. I pull the jumper over my head and flip my curles out of the neck so they are floating down my back, I perch on the edge of the bed, sliding one sock on and all the way up to my thigh and then the same on the otherside.