Teasing Her Son's Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rd75000
rd75000
843 Followers

Before turning on the light in the room, she peered out of the window into the street below. Sure enough, the car was still there, and thanks to a nearby streetlight, she was certain she could make out the three boys. Grinning devilishly to herself, she flipped on overhead light in the guest room. The now illuminated room made it easy for the boys seated in the car to detect the robed figure, and Brandon quickly elbowed Ryan. "Hey, look, it's Mrs. Hunter. Looks like we're in luck."

Matt, sitting the backseat, pressed his face against the car window. "Oh my god, is she wearing lingerie or something?"

"No," Ryan replied with a note of exasperation in his voice, "it's just some sort of robe. Don't get your hopes up, stupid."

Matt good naturedly punched Ryan in the arm as the three friends laughed.

"Wait, wait," Brandon whispered, as if he was somehow afraid Amy would overhear them. "She's doing something."

Having confirmed that the boys were in the car and certain that they would be watching her as soon as she turned on the light, Amy walked to the center of the room and, standing directly in front of the window, took off her robe and hung it over a nearby chair.

Across the street, the three boys were going crazy. In trying to keep their voices down, they seemed to be converting all their energy into restless motion, with Matt grabbing Brandon by the shoulders and shaking him and Ryan trying to squeeze over across Brandon in the driver's seat to get a better view of the Hunter's house.

"Oh my god, she's naked again," Matt practically screamed.

"You idiot!," Brandon said in a forced and overly loud whisper. "Can't you see her bra and panties?"

"Still, it's fucking incredible," Ryan added. "This is definitely our lucky night."

"No doubt about that," Brandon added with a smile. "This whole thing is so hot."

"Come on, Mrs. Hunter," Matt pleaded from the back seat. "Take something else off."

Convinced that she had the attention of all three boys, it wasn't hard for Amy to guess what they hoped would happen next. But she decided to prolong the teasing by going over to the closet and pulling out a couple of dresses, as if trying to pick one out to wear. After holding two or three up in front of her, she took one and placed it on the bed in the room. Then with her back turned to the window, she unhooked her bra and held it to her side for several seconds before letting it fall to the floor.

In the car, Matt let out a loud scream, only to be immediately silenced by Brandon and Ryan. "Shut up, stupid. The last thing we want is for anyone to notice us." Meanwhile all three sets of eyes were glued to the upstairs window, praying that Amy would turn toward the window.

Instead she took several steps toward the bed, picked up a dress and stepped into it, all the while continuing to face away from them. She then walked across the room and back, as if trying to decide if that was the outfit she wanted to wear the next day. Finally after a couple of minutes, she returned to the bed and unzipped the dress.

Removing the dress with her back still turned towards the window and still wearing only her panties, she then startled the boys by turning to her right as she picked up her robe, then hesitated just a few seconds before slipping it on. As a result, they caught just a fleeting glimpse of her right breast before the silky material covered it. She then turned to face the window, leaving the robe untied.

Across the street, the boys could just make out the inner curves of her breasts, the line of flesh visible between the parting of her robe. Amy lingered in front of the window for a few more seconds, giggling softly as she confirmed that the car was still there. She then turned and left the room, turning out the light, wondering just what the boys were saying and thinking.

In fact, the three young men were stunned. Finally, Brandon spoke up. "Oh man, that was awesome."

Matt seemed practically on the verge of tears. "I can't believe she stopped. I mean we were so close..."

"I don't know guys, but that seemed almost planned. Do you think Mrs. Hunter knew we were here?''

His two friends turned to look at him. "What do you mean by that?" Brandon asked.

"I mean I wonder if she wanted us to see her like that," Ryan said in a puzzled tone.

"Oh my god," Matt sputtered. "That's so hot."

Brandon nodded thoughtfully. "If you're right," he mused, "I wonder if she'll do that again some time."

"I really don't know," Ryan answered, with a look of admiration and excitement in his eyes. "I think we'll just have to wait and see."

*****

As the days went by, the suspense grew. Almost every evening the trio found some reason to hang out at Dave's house. But Amy was never there -- she was either staying late at work, out at the gym, or taking Madison shopping. In fact, it seemed to Amy that suddenly her daughter was more open to spending time together. And although she couldn't figure out what was behind the change, she welcomed the opportunity to connect again with Madison.

Finally things seemed to reach a breaking point with the guys. One night as they were leaving the Hunters' house after having narrowly missed Amy, they climbed into Brandon car and gave voice to their frustrations.

"I told you we should have come here earlier," Matt began to whine. "I mean, did you see Mrs. Hunter getting into her car when we pulled up?"

"How could we miss her?" Brandon growled. "Heading off to the gym in those yoga pants! My god, she's hotter than 99% of the girls on campus."

"Do you think she was wearing a thong under them?"

"We were half a block away, you idiot," Brandon added teasingly. "How could we see anything."

"Guys," Ryan chimed in. "I've been thinking about this."

"Oh, silence everybody," Matt said with a broad smile. "The professor is about to speak."

"No, seriously. I mean this is driving us all nuts, right? It's time to take some direct action."

"Such as...?" Brandon replied, clearly intrigued by what his friend was saying.

"I suggest we pay a visit to Mrs. Hunter when we know she'll be there but Dave and Madison are not."

"But what reason can we give for going there if Dave's not at home?" Matt asked.

"Maybe to look for something we left there by accident?" Ryan offered. "Like, for example, the extra set of car keys that I crammed down in the sofa cushions a few minutes ago."

"Amazing," Brandon exclaimed, his eyes wide with admiration.

Matt was slowly catching on but still seemed puzzled. "How are we going to know that Dave won't be there?"

"Well genius," said Brandon, "I wonder if we can think of something Dave is going to do that we're not." And he glared at Matt.

Slowly, the light dawned. "I get it -- the concert he's going to on Friday."

"That's right, Matthew," Ryan added with a smile. "And it just so happens that I know Madison will be at a sleepover with some of her friends because my little baby brother has been moaning that she won't be around this weekend."

"Perfect," Brandon nodded. "Let's just hope no one discovers those keys for the next few days. And if not, then I believe we have a date with Mrs. Hunter this Friday. How about I pick you all up around eight?"

"Agreed!" Matt and Ryan nodded, as the three friends shook hands, already starting to count the hours to their next visit to Amy's house.

One thing the boys hadn't counted on was the fact that the Hunters had an excellent house cleaner, Anna, who came every Thursday afternoon. Doing her usual thorough vacuuming and dusting of the downstairs rooms, Anna came across a set of car keys wedged between two sofa cushions and dutifully left them on the kitchen table with a note for Amy. "Found these in the sofa. Hope you haven't been looking for them."

When Amy arrived home that evening and saw the note, she initially was puzzled -- she knew the keys didn't belong to her or Dave, and she was certain that if any of her friends had accidentally left them at her house, they would have called immediately. Whose keys, she wondered, were these?

Suddenly it dawned on her -- they must belong to one of her son's friends. Still, it was strange that they hadn't phoned to ask if their missing keys happened to be at Amy's house. "But of course," she, "they might decide to stop by to look for them in person." A smile slowly spread across her face. "And if that's the case," she chuckled to herself, "I may just have a little surprise for them."

Over the next twenty-four hours, Amy grew more and more excited as she worked through the details of her "surprise." She knew that both her children would be out Friday night, so it seemed likely that that was when the three young men would come looking for their keys. And depending on just what time they showed up, she would be uninterrupted for several hours. "Plenty of time," she said to herself "to call their bluff. I guess you might say it's time to bring this whole thing to a climax," she added with a grin.

As excited as Amy was by Friday evening, the three boys were even more anxious as they got into Brandon's car and headed over to the Hunters' neighborhood.

"Are we sure she's alone by now?" Matt asked nervously. "It's only 8:15."

"Yes, Matt," Ryan replied patiently. "You've been asking us that for the last half hour. Remember, Dave told us he was going to drop Madison off at her friend's house for the sleepover on his way to the concert."

"And we know he left an hour ago for that."

"Oh, that's right," Matt replied with a blank stare. "But what if she's not home?"

"Then we just cruise around until she shows up," Brandon explained in a somewhat exasperated tone. "She has to come home sometime."

But as they turned onto the Hunters' street, it was clear they wouldn't have to wait. Amy's car was parked in the driveway and the house lights were on. Surprisingly, even the front door light was lit as if she was expecting company.

Brandon pulled his car to the curb across from the house in the same spot where they had sat and spied on Amy as she undressed in the upstairs window. "Oh man," he sighed, "what are we doing here? I mean, all we can do is get the keys and leave again."

"What else were you thinking would happen?" Ryan answered. "This is what we all wanted , right? Just the chance to hang around Mrs. Hunter for a little bit by ourselves. You know, talk to her a little..."

"See what she's wearing," Matt chimed in with a huge grin. "Maybe ask her what time she's going to bed tonight and could we help pick out her nightgown!"

Brandon playfully pushed against Matt. "You jerk," he said good-naturedly, "like any of us would ever have the nerve to say that. Now open the door and let's get going."

"Just be cool, guys," Ryan added, "and let's just see what Mrs. H says to us." With that, they piled out of the car and walked up to the front door.

They had to ring the doorbell twice, but finally they heard footsteps approaching from the back of the house. The door opened, and there stood Amy, still dressed for the office in a simple off-white blouse and a tight black skirt.

"Hello boys," she said, acting very surprised. "Dave's not here tonight. He went to a concert at the school," she continued with a quizzical look. "But I thought you would have known all about that."

"Oh we do, Mrs. Hunter," Ryan spoke up. "But I couldn't find my car keys and I thought I might have dropped them here."

"Well, in that case, come in," she said with a smile. "Let's take a look and see if we can find them."

"We were playing video games in your basement last time we were here," Brandon said as they entered the front hallway. "Maybe Ryan should check there."

"That sounds like a good idea," Amy responded with just the hint of a smile. "Why don't you go have a look, Ryan, and your friends can keep me company in the kitchen. I was just fixing myself a late supper."

Ryan glared at his friends, annoyed that he was being sent downstairs simply to buy them more time with Mrs. Hunter. But he couldn't really protest, so he went ahead of them through the living room and toward the kitchen, turning left and trudging down the stairs to the cellar while Amy, Matt, and Brandon continued into the kitchen at the rear of house.

"Now," Amy said, gesturing to the table and chairs in one corner of the room, "why don't you boys have a seat while you're waiting. Maybe you'd like a soda or something?"

"How about a beer, Mrs. H?" Matt blurted out with a foolish grin.

"Now Matt, you're still underage. And you don't want to get me into trouble, do you?"

"He's just an idiot, Mrs. Hunter," Brandon said shaking his head. "A cola would be great for me."

Moving to the refrigerator and pulling out two bottles of soda, she walked over and placed them on the table, slowly letting her hands slide down the necks of the bottles before releasing them. "However, I do think you're old enough to call me Amy, don't you?" she said with a just the hint of a smile as she walked back to close the door to the fridge.

Both guys eagerly grabbed the bottles, taking big gulps as if trying to steady their nerves. Just then, Ryan came stumbling up the stairs from the basement, emerging into the kitchen to find his friends seated at the table to his left and Dave's mom now standing across the room from them near the sink.

Picking up an apron from the counter, she asked, "Any luck, Ryan?"

"Umm, no. I couldn't find them down there, Mrs. Hunter. Maybe I should look..."

She cut him off. "Now I've just been through this with your friends. It seems you've been spending so much time here that you might as well call me Amy." She stopped and simply smiled at him.

"Sure, Mrs. Hunt...I mean Amy. That sounds great," and he proceeded to turn a bright shade of red and paused awkwardly.

"Well, before you continue your search, maybe you could help me?" Slipping the cloth strap at the top of the apron over her neck, she held out the sides of the apron and started to pull them around her waist. "Can you grab these strings and tie them in the back?"

Ryan took a few faltering steps toward her as Amy turned her back to him and held the strings out to her sides. The young man reached out to take them, keeping his arms almost fully extended in order to maintain a respectful distance from his friend's mother. But at the same moment, Amy moved backwards a few steps, her ass almost touching the front of his blue jeans.

"Please make sure it's good and tight," she said in a casual tone as Brandon nervously fumbled with the tie strings.

"Is that okay, Mrs. Hunter?" he said as the finished tying the apron strings. "I better go look in the living room now," he blurted out as he scurried past Amy.

Chuckling softly to herself, she turned to the counter and picked up a jar. Glancing over her shoulder, she called out, "I'm making myself some scrambled eggs with salsa. How about you boys?

"No thanks," the two boys stammered, unable to even think of eating food. Instead, they drank in the sight of the narrow portion of Amy's skirt that was visible between the sides of her apron, admiring the way the tight black fabric stretched across her ass.

While the apron covered most of her skirt, it provided only limited protection above the waist, with the sides, sleeves, and back of her white top exposed. As Amy twisted open the top of the jar of salsa, she took a quick step back, exclaiming "Oh damn."

Turning to look at the two boys, she lowered her eyes. "Pardon my language, gentlemen. But it looks like I got some of this on my shirt. Tomato stains are so hard to remove, so I better rinse it out before it sets." And with that, she put down the jar on the counter and vanished into the bathroom at the back of the kitchen. As she closed the door, the boys could hear the water begin to run.

Matt and Brandon looked at one another. "I didn't see any stain," Matt whispered to Brandon. "Did you?"

"How the hell do I know?" Brandon replied. "What did you want me to do? Ask her to show it to us?"

"Yeah, why not?" Matt grinned. He pinched the front of his shirt and pulled it away from his chest, looking down as if checking for a stain. "You know, maybe we could help her rub some cold water on it."

"You buffoon," Brandon grinned, imagining staring at Amy's chest as they looked for stains.

It was at that point that Ryan entered the room and began talking, unaware that he was alone with just his two friends. "I couldn't find my keys anywhere, Mrs. Hunter," he reported, and then looked around. "Hey guys," he said in a lowered voice, "where is she?"

"In there," Matt answered, gesturing toward the closed door of the washroom. "Got a stain on her shirt or something."

Ryan came over to where his friends were sitting and continued in a whisper. "Honest guys, I couldn't find them. They weren't there."

"Are you sure you looked in the right place?" Brandon asked.

"Absolutely. I know exactly where I put them and they weren't there."

While this conversation was going on, Amy was eavesdropping from the bathroom. She had taken off her apron, removed the top and ran water on the sleeve to remove the supposed stain, then carefully placed the shirt on a hanger that she had left in the bathroom an hour earlier. "Exactly as planned," she thought to herself as she slipped the neck strap back over her head and tied the ends of the apron strings less tightly around her waist. Checking herself out in the mirror, she smiled confidently. The apron was now loose enough that it would shift and move as she walked, and although the top panel covered the front of her chest, the sides and back of her white lacy bra could easily be seen.

Meanwhile, Brandon was grilling Ryan to make sure he had thoroughly checked the living room. "I wonder if Dave found them and was going to give them to me tomorrow", Ryan was saying as he raised his head. "We're supposed to meet ..." He stopped midsentence as he looked up, unaware until that moment that Amy had re-entered the room and taken a couple of steps toward them. She stood just behind Matt and Brandon with Ryan staring directly at her. And the first thing that registered in his mind was that something was wrong with her top.

Well, not wrong exactly, he thought to himself as his brain processed what he was seeing. Her top just wasn't there. He made a low gasping sound, swallowing hard, and involuntarily blurted out, "Holy shit."

"Don't mind me, Ryan," Amy replied calmly. "Just soaking my shirt sleeve to try to get out a nasty stain." She paused and looked at the other boys, who by now had turned around to see what had so rattled their friend. Matt's jaw dropped open, and Brandon looked stunned. "Any luck finding those keys?"

"Um, no, no I didn't," he stammered. "I couldn't find them anywhere," he replied.

"I'm not surprised," Amy said. "I think maybe you boys were just looking for an excuse to come over here." She continued talking as she walked to the refrigerator, removed two eggs and some milk, and proceeded to mix them together in a small bowl she had placed on the counter. Holding the bowl in her hand and using a fork to beat the mixture, she turned back to face and continued talking.

"Seems to me any young man who left his car keys would miss them immediately and not wait three days to get them back," she said with a mischievous smile. Fingering a gold chain that was around her neck, she tugged upwards on it until a set of keys dangling from the chain emerged from behind the front panel of her apron.

"I believe these are yours," she said with a note of triumph.

"Geez, we're sorry Mrs. Hunter," Brandon began, "but it isn't really the way it seems. I mean we weren't trying to trick you or anything."

"Brandon," Ryan interrupted, "just be quiet." He looked at his friends and shrugged his shoulders, acknowledging that they'd be busted. "Mrs. Hunter," he continued, then seeing her mouth the word "Amy", corrected himself and continued, "Amy, it's exactly like you said. I mean ever since we accidentally saw you without, I mean ever since that time you didn't know we were there and..." He paused, fumbling for words.

rd75000
rd75000
843 Followers