Teasing Her Son's Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rd75000
rd75000
845 Followers

"You mean, when you saw me naked," she said calmly, secretly amused at how flustered all three of them were.

"Yes, ever since then, I guess we've all been a little bit crazy. I mean not that we'd ever do anything but we just kept hoping we would, um..." Once again he seemed at a loss for words.

"That you might catch me without my clothes again?" Amy suggested helpfully. "Like that night you sat outside my house peeping at me?"

"Oh shit," Matt groaned. "You saw us doing that?"

"I did, Matthew," Amy said good-naturedly. "I might even have left the curtain open knowing you were there," she suggested slyly.

"You did?" Brandon said incredulously.

Amy now had turned back casually to the stove and turned the flame on under a frying pan. Pouring the contents of the mixing bowl into it, she picked up a spatula and began to slowly stir the eggs as they cooked. "After all, you were all very good about not mentioning what had happened. "

"We would never have told anyone, Mrs. Hunter," Brandon said with great sincerity. "Never."

"And I'm grateful to you boys for that. Also, I'll let you in on a little secret that might be useful in the future. Most women enjoy knowing that men are looking at them and admiring them. Just never make it too obvious."

"We never would," Matt blurted out, eliciting a chuckle from Amy.

"Still, it seems like you three have gone to a lot of effort," she said sweetly, "just to see me naked again. Wouldn't you agree, boys?"

They were silent for ten or fifteen seconds, until finally Brandon spoke in a low voice. "I guess you're right, Mrs. Hunter. But we just kept talking about how amazing it was to see you without your clothes and it's like all we could talk about." He looked at his friends and added, "God, it sounds really creepy doesn't it."

"Yeah man," Ryan nodded as he hung his head. "Just three pathetic guys, I guess."

"I don't think so, Ryan. In fact, I'm flattered by how much this meant to you," she continued as she turned off the flame under the frying pan and served the eggs onto a plate, "and I think all that effort deserves a reward." With that she reached down to her hip and quickly tugged at the zipper on the back of her skirt. The fabric started to part, revealing the top of her white lace panties.

Picking up the plate, she turned to face the boys, and almost immediately her skirt slid down her legs and lay in a crumpled heap around her ankles. Amy carefully stepped out of it and took a step toward the counter island in the middle of the kitchen. She pulled up a stool and sat down facing the three boys.

By now, Ryan had collapsed into a chair at the table with his friends, and they all simply stared at her as she took her first taste of the scrambled eggs. "Mmm, these are good. Sure you boys don't want any?" she asked casually. "No? Well okay." She paused, deliberately looking down at her apron. "And you don't mind if I continue, do you?"

"Continue...," Ryan said in a low voice as he processed the words.

"Yes," Amy said with a grin. "But before I do, we need to come to an understanding that tonight is going to be the end of this...shall we say...adventure?" she asked.

"Absolutely, you'll never see us again," Matt said. "I mean..."

"What he means," Ryan clarified, "is that we won't be following you around and hanging outside your house trying to spy on you. But Dave is still our friend so we'll still be here occasionally."

"And I wouldn't want that to change," Amy said. "But right now, I'd like something to drink with this," and she stood up again. Turning away from them and reaching up to grab a glass from a cabinet, she treated the boys to a perfect view of the curves of her ass cheeks straining to be released from the white lace of her high cut panties. "But after tonight...," she began only to be interrupted by Ryan.

"After tonight, you'll just be Dave's mom. We promise." The three friends looked at one another, still not quite believing that this incredibly hot woman might fulfill their fantasy.

"In that case boys," she said with a wicked smile as she moved across to the refrigerator to grab the bottle of wine, "why don't you just relax while I pour some wine for myself."

As the refrigerator door swung open, the boys' view of Amy was partially blocked; only her thighs and legs could be seen below the door. Grinning to herself, she continued with a teasing tone to her voice. "And you don't mind if I make myself a little more comfortable, do you?"

With that, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, pushing the shoulder straps down but leaving it in place with the two ends dangling out of the sides of the apron. Taking the bottle of wine in one hand and still holding her glass in the other, she emerged from behind the door and, using her hip, pushed it closed.

All three boys gasped at once as Amy looked down and gave a little shrug. "My bra seems to have come undone. I wonder if you could give me a hand, Matt?" she asked, peering directly at the hapless young man.

"Oh sure," he murmured, stumbling to his feet. "What do you want?"

"I'm not sure he knows what to do, Mrs. Hunter," Brandon interjected with a laugh. "Matt's never helped a girl with her bra in his life."

"Shut up you jerk," Matt replied testily, not willing to be teased about his lack of experience in front of this beautiful woman.

"Well, that won't be a problem," Amy replied. "I only wanted to ask him to help me take it off. Matt," she practically purred, "do you think you can just grab one of those ends and give it a little pull." She smiled innocently. "Not too fast, though."

Matt moved closer to her and reached out to grab one of the dangling ends. Ignoring Amy's advice, he nervously gave a quick tug, pulling the bra cups off her breasts as the garment slid out from under the apron. The movement also caused the apron to shift in the direction that Matt was pulling. As a result, a large portion of her right breast including the nipple sprang into view.

"Oops," Amy exclaimed good-naturedly, "I appear to be popping out a bit. As Matt stood there dumbfounded, the bra now dangling in his hand, she calmly placed the glass and bottle on the island top and, with her hands, adjusted the apron front as much as possible to cover her breasts.

Although she did manage to cover both nipples, the relatively narrow cut of the apron still left exposed the outer curves of both breasts, and from Matt's perspective, he had an unimpeded view of her side boob.

"Thank you, Matt," she said with a chuckle, as the young man continued to stare at her B cups. "Tell me, are you enjoying this?" she asked teasingly as she reached over and put her hand under his chin and raised his head so he could look at her face.

Stammered, he responded in a low voice, "I guess so."

"Guess so?" Amy exclaimed, as if her feelings were hurt. She paused, and then continued. "Undecided perhaps?" she said looking at him. Gently grasping both his hands in hers, she then guided his sweating palms under the front panel of the apron. "Maybe this will help you make up your mind?" she suggested as she placed his hands over her firm breasts. "Now what do you think?"

At this point, the only thing Matt could do was groan. Amy looked down and for the first time noticed his erection straining against the front of helpless young man's jeans. As she pushed his hands against her breasts, she could feel him involuntarily squeezing them as his legs started to shake. Amy felt her nipples growing harder against the pressure of his palms, and she realized that he was actually on the verge of coming in his pants.

Trying to save him any further embarrassment, she gently removed his hands from under her apron and tried to distract attention from his heavy breathing by addressing his two friends. "Well, I guess Matt has decided that my breasts are okay...for an old lady," she said with a smile as she looked over his shoulder at the seated figures.

Brandon's mouth was wide open, and Ryan had once again turned a bright shade of red. Amy tilted her head slightly, smiled, and added, "No comments from either of you?"

Ryan was finally able to respond. "They're just perfect, I mean you're perfect, I mean," he groaned as he tried to form a coherent thought. "I mean I just wish I was Matt."

By now, Matt's legs had finally stopped shaking, and he slowly and cautiously backed away from Amy, careful to avoid turning to face his friends. "Oh shit," he muttered under his breath, as he suddenly bolted across the room and into the privacy of the bathroom where he immediately unzipped his jeans and began stroking his swollen cock. It didn't take long -- within seconds, familiar spasms sent jets of cum shooting into the air, his groans loud enough to be heard through the closed door.

Back in the kitchen, Amy looked toward the bathroom and smiled sweetly. "I wonder what he's doing in there," she said. Then turning back to Ryan, she added, "But right now I think I better finish my dinner." With that, she returned to her stool at the island counter and picked up her fork.

The two young men sat there staring, scarcely able to believe what was happening. This incredibly attractive woman, wearing only panties and an apron and with her boobs barely contained by the apron top, was nonchalantly eating her meal as they devoured her with their eyes. From time to time, one breast would shift slightly and a hint of nipple could be seen, only to slip back under the fabric when she moved her arms again.

Sitting on one side of the island counter, Amy had pivoted so she was facing directly toward the two boys. As she finished her food and placed the plate to the side, she casually crossed her legs. This had the effect of pulling a large portion of the apron material to one side, revealing most of her right leg and hip, the side of her white lace panties clearly displayed. A low moan escaped Brandon's lips as he sunk down in his seat and stared at the soft white flesh of her thigh.

Noticing his focus, Amy took a small sip of her wine and resumed talking to the boys. "Someone seems interested in my choice of underwear," she said teasingly. "I hope you don't disapprove of white lace, Brandon?"

"Not at all, Mrs. Hunter," he said, swallowing hard. "It's my favorite."

"Oh, is it?" she replied, acting somewhat surprised. "Well, maybe you'd like to examine it more closely." With that, she got up from the stool and walked over to the table, standing directly in front of the young man.

Turning around, she thrust her ass forward slightly, exposing almost the entire back of her panties. The near transparent white lace stretched tightly across her cheeks, her ass crack clearly visible through the fabric. "Go ahead, Brandon. Why don't you take them off so you can get a better look." The boy started to raise his hand, then stopped as if he couldn't believe that we was being invited to do.

Looking over her shoulder and seeing his hesitation, she turned slightly and reached down to take his hand, placing it on her right hip under one side of the apron and hooking two of his fingers beneath the elastic waistband of her panties. "You just tug on it," she said, pushing his hand downward. "It's really not that hard, is it?" she asked teasingly.

The white lace started to inch down in a diagonal direction, lower on the right while still clinging to her left hip. Most of her right cheek came into view and the top of her ass crack appeared. Low sighs emerged from both boys as Amy coaxed her admirer. "You might want to use both hands," she suggested.

His fingers trembling, Brandon reached up and grabbed at the top of her panties near her left hip. Unable to control himself, he pulled down hard on the waist band. The panties abruptly slid down around Amy's knees, with the young man's face just a few inches away from her fully exposed ass.

In taking off her panties, Brandon had managed to push most of the apron fabric to the sides, leaving her ass cheeks on full display. The rounded bottom at the top of her thighs displayed no sag whatsoever, and the luscious curves of her 36-inch hips completed the view of her perfectly formed ass.

Slowly, the gorgeous 39-year old bent forward and moved her hips backward toward the seated boy. She could feel his hot breath against her backside as she pushed her butt closer to his mouth. Seated across the table, Ryan was left speechless at the sight of his friend's face about to be buried in Amy's ass. Then, she took a step away from them and bent over even further, giving both boys a glimpse of her pussy lips visible at the base of her ass crack.

By now, Brandon had dropped his arms to his sides and was using one hand to adjust his pants to accommodate his swollen cock. At the same time, seemingly without mercy, Amy began swaying her hips in the unmistakable motion of a lap dance, bending her knees in order to lower her ass and grind it against Brandon's aching crotch.

"Please don't, Mrs. Hunter," he moaned slightly, no longer able to control himself. "I can't, I can't, I can't..." he panted.

"Can't what?" she asked as she continued the rhythmic motion, her ass cheeks pressing against his thighs and impressive bulge.

"Can't...help...it," he stammered as he arched his back and thrust his hips upwards. Amy could feel his erection through his pants as the fabric rubbed across her pussy lips. Pressing back down against him, she sensed his spasmodic twitching that could mean only one thing.

Groaning as Amy sat on his lap, Brandon's legs trembled as he rocked back and forth. Finally, the motion ceased, and he felt his own sticky cum spreading inside his pants and eventually dripping down his thighs.

At just that moment, Matt stepped out of the bathroom, having observed most of Brandon's lap dance through the open doorway. Amy, with the apron still around her neck but hanging loosely at her sides, stood upright and looked directly at him.

"You can have a seat if you'd like, Matt. We shouldn't be that much longer," she said with a devilish grin. "But Ryan has been very patient, and he still needs to get his keys back," she added teasingly as she fingered the chain around her neck.

Brandon and Ryan had been seated at opposite ends of the table, and Amy now pulled a third chair next to Brandon's and motioned to Matt to take it. Once he was seated, she turned her back toward the two boys, swaying her hips as she walked toward Ryan. Both of them stared as her ass cheeks jiggled with each step.

Meanwhile, Ryan was fixated on Amy's breasts, noticing how they too moved as she walked, the nipples straining to peek out from behind the apron top. "Let's see," she said softly, her lips pursed. "I think this will work best if you pull your chair out here," she suggested, pointing to a spot away from the table.

Unable to disguise the bulge now fully apparent in his pants, Ryan reluctantly stood up and dragged the chair to the spot indicated. When he was seated, he realized that Amy stood directly between him and his friends, blocking their view of him. It helped to give him the sense that he was alone in the room with his dream woman, and his fantasies ran wild.

As if reading his thoughts, Amy bent her neck forward slightly and lifted the strap around her neck up over her head. Letting go of the neck strap, the apron top slowly slipped off her chest to reveal her fully exposed breasts to the young man while the bottom half of the apron remained in place.

The dark areolas were somewhat oval in shape and perfectly centered on her breasts. Her nipples, clearly stimulated by the fabric rubbing against them, were like pencil erasers standing at attention. And resting between her twin globes, Ryan's car keys dangled on the end of the gold chain.

"I guess you'd like this back," Amy teasingly asked the young man. At this point, his mouth was so dry that he didn't trust himself to speak, so he simply nodded.

In response, Amy reached behind her neck and undid the clasp on the chain. Taking the chain and keys in one hand, she started to extend her arm to offer them to Ryan when she hesitated, pulling the keys back. "Wait," she said, "that's seems too easy. I think there's a better way to do this."

With a sly grin, she looked back over her shoulder at Matt and Brandon. "You two enjoying the view back there?" she asked with a big of a giggle. As they enthusiastically responded "yes," she continued. "Well, time to let your friend have a peek as well." She turned around, her ass now thrust directly in front of the Ryan while the two other boys were treated to their first unencumbered view of her breasts.

As she continued to talk to the two, she reached behind her and looped the gold chain several times around the tie-strings at the back of the apron, letting the car keys dangle against her ass. "I hope you're enjoying this new side of me," she said as her fingers strayed across her backside and gently pushed the keys into the crack between her cheeks.

"Okay Ryan," she said, abruptly turning her head and looking over her shoulder. "Time to play hide and seek. Now you know where the keys are," she said with a wicked grin, "so why don't you go and get them."

As his hand touched her ass, Amy clenched her cheeks as hard as she could, the firm muscles resisting Ryan's prying fingers. Nervously he tried to work his way into her crack in order to grab the keys, prying and pushing harder. Suddenly, Amy relaxed her muscles and Ryan's fingers buried themselves deep into her ass, pressing against her naughtiest hole.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Mrs. Hunter," he blurted out in a raspy voice.

Amy could barely stop herself from laughing, biting her lip and finally saying, "Well, did you find the keys?"

Now holding the chain and keys in his hand, he watched as his tormenter turned again to face him and, in the same motion, untied the cords that held the apron around her waist. With no neck strap left to hold it in place, the garment fell to the floor, leaving Amy totally naked in the middle of her kitchen.

A loud gasp emerged from all three boys, followed by whistles from Brandon and Matt. But Ryan, with Amy's pussy only inches from his face, was too startled to say anything.

Several weeks ago, Ryan had been able to get only the briefest glimpse of Mrs. Hunter's most intimate triangle. But now he could now clearly see the careful grooming of her dark hair, the neatly trimmed strips that ran down the sides of her lips leaving just a few tufts of hair over her mound. Her puffy lips were clearly visible from the front, the slit running for several inches before disappearing between her legs and allowing just a peek at the moist pink within. Every detail etched itself into his brain as he sat there transfixed. Nothing else mattered, and he inadvertently let the car keys slip from his hands and into his lap.

Knowing how the prolonged teasing of these three boys had excited her, Amy could sense her wetness and imagined the musky aroma of sex that by now had to be apparent to Ryan. She could barely restrain the urge to touch herself, to use her fingers to spread her lips and reveal her tiny clit straining to be seen. She started to move her hands down her sides and toward her inner thighs, when she saw the keys drop onto the boy's lap.

It was her turn to gasp softly as she noticed the remarkably large bulge in the boy's pants. Now she was the curious one, eager to find out if indeed the young man was as well endowed as it appeared. Her fingers moved from her own thighs to his, and she gently started to tug at the zipper on his jeans.

Ryan could only manage a weak gasp, then tilted his head back and closed his eyes as his rigid cock sprang free, released from the confines of his jeans. Even though it was not quite fully erect, the length and girth of Ryan's member were indeed impressive. Licking her lips, she decided this was quite possibly the largest penis she'd ever seen as she reached out and wrapped her hand around it.

rd75000
rd75000
845 Followers