Teasing Her Son's Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rd75000
rd75000
846 Followers

Amy could now feel his cock continuing to grow as she began stroking it. With just the hint of a smile on her face, she slid her hand up and down the rigid shaft, first slowly and then more rapidly until she could see the drops of precum oozing from the tip. Ryan's breathing grew more rapid and shallow as Matt and Brandon craned their necks to try to see if what they thought was going on was really happening.

"Holy shit," Matt whispered hoarsely to Brandon, "she's giving him a hand job."

It didn't take long for Ryan to climax. Amy could see his muscles tensing in the seconds before his release and leaned back just as the first thick stream of cum shot out. Even though her face was no longer directly over his lap, a few stray drops from the first blast landed on her lips, and she eagerly licked them off while continuing to pump his cock. More strands of gooey semen continued to gush out until she completely drained him, her hand and the front of his jeans covered in his sticky cum.

Reaching down to the floor, she picked up the apron and wiped her hand on it. Ryan seemed unable to move, completely slumped down in his chair, so Amy took and few steps back and turned to face Brandon and Matt.

She took a deep breath, trying to regain her composure. "Well boys," she said looking around the room. "I think it's time for you all to head home. We now have another little secret, and I know we'll all keep this to ourselves."

For a woman standing naked in her kitchen in front of three teenagers, she managed to project a sense of control, and in a tone that demanded obedience, simply said "Good night," as she pointed to the front door.

Ryan struggled to his feet as he awkwardly tried to zip up his pants. "Here," Amy said, helpfully lending him the apron, "You can use this to clean yourself up." As his two friends led him to the front door, Ryan wiped the front of his jeans as best he could before handing the apron back to her.

"Thanks," she added with a smile, "I guess I better throw this in the laundry now while I jump into a nice warm shower."

******

The three boys were true to their vow; they never mentioned the Friday night incident to anyone, and their visits to Dave's went back to their more normal pattern. In fact, the only change in behavior that Amy noticed was her own and her daughter's.

For Amy's part, on those occasions when she did see the three boys, she found herself sneaking glances at Ryan, and particularly at one part of him. For it was truly the most impressive cock she had ever seen.

For Madison's part, her willingness to spend time with her mom continued, but it was only months later that Amy learned the reason behind the change in attitude.

"You know Mom," Madison remarked casually one evening when they were watching TV together, "Alex keeps telling me how lucky I am to have such a cool mom. I guess I didn't always realize that."

"Ah sweetheart," Amy said, as they snuggled closer. "All kids are like that. I don't think I wanted anything to do with my mom for years," she recalled with a laugh. "But I'm flattered that Alex said that." She paused a moment and then added, "You know, I feel like I barely know him. I wonder how he ever got that impression of me."

"Oh I'm sure he heard it from his brother. Alex really looks up to him, so if Ryan said it, Alex would believe it."

Amy smiled slowly, amazed at the way things sometimes work out.

rd75000
rd75000
846 Followers