Teasing Our Imagination Pt. 03

Story Info
Goddess tests her submissive's reaction to humiliation.
3.3k words
4.61
6.6k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm lying on your bed with my hands tied above my head and my legs and ankles tied together. As you slide the condom over my hard cock, squeezing my balls gently to remind me how full they are, my body twitches and wriggles against the restraints. And as you climb on top of me, grazing your ass against my twitching cock, you lean forward to kiss me. I feel your tongue sliding against mine, and as you bite my lower lip, you stuff my underwear into my mouth. I can taste and smell my sweat -- that familiar warm smell of cock and balls - and can't help but moan and wriggle as you grab my aching cock and slide it into your wet pussy.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath through my nose, but as you lower yourself down, I can feel myself speeding towards the edge. All the touching and teasing have clearly been too much for me to handle! You slowly raise and lower yourself up and down my cock, but just as you start to build up speed, I reach the edge. I try desperately to mumble that I'm on the edge, but it's already too late. I stare into your eyes with an apologetic look, and you instantly know what has happened. My body twitches and wriggles as I tumble over the edge.

"Did you cum?" you ask, smiling at me as I nod my head in embarrassment. "I guess that's what happens when I tease you this much, huh?"

You climb off the bed and pause, looking down at me lying there. I can see in your eyes that the cogs are turning. And without saying a word, you reach down and slide the condom off my cock, tying it in a knot.

"Unfortunately for you, I'm feeling in a slightly cruel mood...and so, since I didn't give you permission to cum, your punishment is going to be satisfying my cruelty." You pull my underwear out of my mouth and throw them onto the floor. You walk out of the room without saying another word.

...

After a bit of time, you come back into the bedroom where I'm lying in wait. I have no idea what to expect, but the glint in your eyes and the sinister smile on your face suggests that I should be worried.

"I'm going to give you a series of tasks to complete. The better you do, the more likely I am to forgive you. It's that simple! To start with, you're going to tell me an embarrassing story while I write some humiliating things on your body."

"Yes, Goddess," I reply, as you kneel on the bed next to my tightly restrained body. With a pen in your hand, you begin writing on my chest, although I can't make out what you're writing. "Well...there was this one time when I was in my early 20s. I had a girlfriend who I hadn't seen for months, and she came to visit my family. We couldn't have sex at my parents, and so we went camping to get some privacy..."

"Good boy, keep going!" you tell me as you finish writing and move to another part of my body.

"...You might imagine that we had sex straight away, but people kept driving past where we were camping and so we waited until it was dark. By this point, we had been touching and kissing each other a lot, which on top of the many months without sex, meant I was already bursting..."

"Oh good, another story about you cumming too quickly and without permission!" you chuckle, moving to write something on my forehead.

"...as we stripped in the tent, cold but horny, we curled up together and I slid my cock inside her. We weren't using condoms because we were monogamous and she had the implant, and so when my cock felt the pleasure of being inside her warm, wet pussy...I just couldn't hold back. I'd literally just slid inside her and I was already on the edge of orgasm. The problem was that pulling out of her added to the stimulation and pushed me over the edge. I did everything I could to try and hold the cum back...but it was too late..."

You put the pen to the side and grab hold of my hard cock which had grown firm while you wrote on my body. You start to stroke my cock as I continue to tell you what happened, and you're staring into my eyes as you do it.

"...the massive, built-up load poured out of me in the form of a ruined orgasm. So, not only did I get almost no pleasure from the release, but I came all over the sleeping bag, the mat, and the tent. We grabbed the kitchen paper that we'd brought, but the damage was already done."

You spit on your hand and start stroking my cock hard, giving my balls a little squeeze as you do. I feel completely embarrassed at how hard my cock is while telling this story but can't help getting more aroused. My body starts to grind into your hand.

"We did our best to clean up, but we basically just laughed it off and went to sleep. I knew I wasn't going to last long so I'd spent a while going down on her beforehand. When we woke up the next morning, the damage became clear. There was a MASSIVE cum stain on the sleeping bag. As we packed up to leave, I considered just throwing the sleeping bag out, but it wasn't mine and I thought its absence might be noticed. I put it in the washing machine, hung it out to dry, and only when my family returned home, did I see that the stain was still very visible. The sleeping bag is still at my parents' house and people still use it to this day -- but it's long since been cleaned and so there's no stain."

"Hmmm, very good! And how did it feel to have your cock stroked while telling that story?"

"I'm ashamed to say that it turned me on, Goddess!"

"I thought it might! The theme of today will be seeing all the stuff that turns you on instead of humiliating you!"

You give my cock a little squeeze before beginning to untie the restraints.

"Until I say otherwise, we have some additional rules for today. Rule number 1 -- You will not make eye contact with me unless permitted to. Rule number 2 -- You will only wear my panties, and that way will constantly be reminded that you are MY toy."

You take your panties off and guide them up my legs and over my cock. You wrap a piece of rope around my neck like a dog leash and lead me through to the other room. You tie my hands behind my back and get me to kneel on the floor.

"You're going to tell me another embarrassing story," you instruct me, as I keep my eyes glued to the floor so that I don't make eye contact by mistake. "I will be stopping you from time to time to provide me with some additional entertainment. Understand?"

"Yes, Goddess!" I say as you wrap a scarf around my eyes to block out the light.

"You may begin!" you say as you walk over to the kitchen. I hear you grabbing cutlery out of a drawer before coming back towards me.

"Somewhat similar to my last story, I hadn't had sex for a long time. I was travelling around Southeast Asia and made a connection with a Scottish woman. One evening, she invited me back to her room after we'd been kissing each other all evening. She was in a dorm room with anywhere between 12 and 18 other people, and she was in the top bunk. We climbed into bed, and she started to stroke my cock."

Just as I say that you begin rubbing my cock with some sort of lube, maybe spit. Your hand is down the panties that I'm wearing, and I can feel the material squeezing my balls.

"Open your mouth and suck this spoon clean. You are NOT to swallow! Hold it in your mouth until I say otherwise."

I open my mouth and quickly taste the cold, salty cum that you've collected on a spoon from the condom. I could tell before it reached my tongue because the smell of it is familiar. I can't help but feel aroused, which you sense and begin stroking my cock faster.

"Swallow!" you say, stroking my cock even faster! "Now, continue your story!"

"Yes, Goddess! So, I could feel pretty quickly that I was going to cum. I told her this, and she said just to cum. I warned her that it had been a while and it might be a lot, but she just kept stroking. She reached for one of her t-shirts to use to mop up the mess. As I exploded, she commented on just how much cum there was. She starts cleaning it up while still stroking me! She commented on the mess -- not to criticise but just as an observation."

I feel you spitting onto my cock as you firmly stroke up and down.

"Open your mouth again!" You instruct me, your other hand still stroking my cock. "Don't swallow until I tell you!"

I open my mouth, immediately smelling the cum before the cold texture lands on my tongue as I suck the spoon clean. As the taste spreads throughout my mouth, I find myself getting closer and closer to the edge.

"Swallow!"

I gulp down the cum and let out a moan as I feel myself getting nearer to the edge.

"I'm getting close, Goddess!" I try to warn you. You stop stroking for a moment and move me off the cushion so that I'm kneeling on the floor.

"You can cum!" you tell me as you start stroking again. My balls are already tightening, as they prepare to release another load. I try to hold back a little longer, but it's no use. Just as the first spurt of cum erupts from my cock, you let go. My entire body tenses as the pleasure stops and the cum dribbles pathetically from my cock. I can hear you laughing as you slide your cum-covered fingers into my mouth. I want to resist, but your fingers are already in my mouth before I can object. Without needing to be told, I suck the cum off your fingers and swallow it.

"Good boy! Of course, there's still the mess on my floor to clean up!"

I feel your hands loosening the knot of the blindfold, and a few seconds later, the light of the room is blinding me. While my eyes are adjusting, I can hear you walking over to the side of the room and back again. As I open my left eye, I orientate myself as everything starts to come into focus. And as I look down, I see the mess that I've made. I can't help but wonder how there is so much cum.

"Look into my eyes," you tell me as you kneel beside me. You guide my face with your hands so that we're making intense eye contact. "Because you're such a good boy, you're going to lick and suck up all this cum into your mouth...but you're not going to swallow. And I know that your brain is feeling less submissive now that you've had an orgasm, but you wouldn't want to disappoint me, would you?"

"No, Goddess!" I reply, and despite my genuine reluctance to put my cum anywhere near my mouth, I drop onto all fours. The cum is still slightly warm, but it tastes exactly like it smells. I can feel a flicker of arousal deep within me, but my horniness is at zero, currently. I move from puddle to puddle, filling my mouth with the salty, creamy mess. And as I get the last drop, I return to kneeling, looking in your direction for guidance.

"Spit it all into this condom," you tell me, holding out the used condom from earlier. I comply, emptying my mouth of all the cum and saliva. I can feel some of it dribbling down my chin, so I collect it with a finger and wipe it on my chest. "Now...back onto all fours!"

With great hesitation, I slowly lower myself onto all fours. I'm in my most vulnerable state right now. Every time I orgasm, I feel waves of shame, embarrassment, guilt, regret, and resistance. It's the time that I feel least submissive. And so right now, being incredibly exposed and vulnerable, and with no idea what is about to happen, I can't help but feel on edge -- and not the enjoyable, pleasurable type of edge. At that moment, you use your fingers to smear some of the cum onto my asshole. And before I can process what is happening, you're inserting a butt plug inside me and using my cum as lube to do so. As you gently push it in and out, your other hand reaches down and squeezes my balls. I want to resist. I want to tell you that I'm not comfortable with this...but the level of humiliation is turning me on, even if only a tiny bit. I can't help but admire unexpected creativity within kink, and this moment is exactly that.

As the plug finally slides all the way in, you notice that I'm starting to get hard again. While my stamina may not be fantastic, I usually have a quick recovery time. You move me onto the sofa so that you're sitting behind me. You kiss my neck, caress, my nipples, and squeeze my balls, and with my cock now fully hard, you roll a condom over my head and down my shaft. I can feel the plug filling me up, and I find myself feeling quite concerned that it might disappear up my ass. But you lift your vibrator and turn it on. The hum makes me twitch with anticipation. With one hand around my throat, you press the vibrator against my frenulum. It's not on full power -- I don't even think it's on half power -- but I instantly feel overwhelmed by the sensation. It's as if the vibrations travel through every cell in my body.

"Let me demonstrate just how much you love being humiliated by me," you half-whisper in my ear, using the grip on my throat to pull me closer to you, "I know that you're going to cum within a minute, maybe even 30 seconds. And when you do, your balls will empty into the condom."

I start to feel my cock twitching as my balls tighten. I know that she's right, and because the vibrator is pressed against my frenulum, there's nothing I can do to minimise its effects.

"Once you cum, and you're feeling so vulnerable and humiliated, I'm going to take that condom off your sensitive cock...and I'm going to slide it onto the dildo that you brought with you."

My brain begins to understand almost exactly where this is going, given the theme of today. And as I picture what you describe, I feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge. Fuck, I hate that I'm so aroused by the thought of humiliation!

"I'm going to tie your hands behind your back and then cut a small hole in the end of the condom. And while I pleasure myself with this vibrator, you're going to suck every single drop of cum out of the condom. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Goddess!" I reply, "Please Goddess, I'm getting close!"

"Tell me that you're my cum slut and that you would eat every single load if I told you to!"

"I am your cum slut, Goddess, and I would eat every single load if you told me to!"

"Good boy! Cum for me! Cum so we can make you eat it while I pleasure myself to your humiliation!"

I can't help but be turned on by the thought of entertaining you. And as I start to explode, I feel the instant wave of dread wash over me. I know there's no escape. I know there's nothing I could do right now to change your mind. And so, as the orgasm spurts out of me, filling up the condom, I feel disgusted at myself before I've even done anything. As my cock becomes sensitive, you keep the vibrator held against it just to feel me wriggle. Your arm is wrapped around me, and you know that this position will restrain me better than any ropes or cuffs. But once you're satisfied with my discomfort, you stand up and remove the condom, pulling the panties back up and over my cock as you do. With them up, there's less risk of the butt plug popping out.

Wasting no time, you stick the suction cup dildo to the wall and roll the surprisingly full condom over the top of it. Without saying a word, you lift me from the floor and guide me to the condom, placing a cushion on the ground for me to kneel on.

"I'm warning you now...get any cum on this cushion and I will paddle your balls!" you warn me, and I'm inclined to believe you. You pull my hands behind my back, and in just a few seconds, I'm completely restricted. Even if I want to escape, there's no way I could untie my hands. You delicately move the cum away from the head of the dildo and cut a small hole into the condom. I wait for your instructions, mainly because I'm not feeling particularly excited about this task. You grab your vibrator and position yourself on the edge of the sofa.

"You may begin," you say, turning your vibrator on.

I hesitantly lean forward, already dreading the taste of cum. It's always described as salty, but it isn't, not really. I quite like salty flavours and this...this is something else. My lips wrap around the condom, and I realise that the latex taste may be worse than the cum. I start to move my head back and forth, gently sucking -- but resistant -- trying to minimise the amount of cum going into my mouth.

"If I need to, we'll repeat this task again and again until I'm satisfied with your efforts!" you warn me, and so I start to suck like my life depends on it. My head moves back and forth, sucking the condom-wearing dildo with the effort required to drink a thick milkshake through a straw. Cum starts seeping into my mouth, and I have no choice but to swallow every single drop. The problem is that as I listen to your moans increasing in volume, I can't help but become aroused! I know that I should feel ashamed and embarrassed by this, but the fact that it's entertaining you and pleasing you is all the validation that I need. Not that I can get hard now -- my cock is well and truly worn out.

I close my eyes and focus on your moans -- I love the way that I can tell what stage of an orgasm you're at by the sounds you're making. After your first orgasm, the moans become deeper and more animalistic. I take the cock as deep into my mouth as I can, pursing my lips around it to drag all the remaining cum to the tip. As it lands on my tongue, I immediately swallow. Now that the condom is empty, I focus solely on sucking the dildo for your entertainment. But it doesn't take long before the vibrator turns off.

There's a moment of silence, and I let the dildo fall from my mouth. My balls ache, my cock is sensitive, and I can still taste cum on my tongue. Your breathing normalises and I hear you shuffling about behind me. As I feel your hand on my head, you look down at me.

"Good boy! Now, let's go tie you up on the bed, again. I want to sit on your face!