Teasing Raine Ch. 03

Story Info
Raine gets into trouble, Grampa meets a new friend.
12.3k words
4.64
7.1k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental.

All fictional characters participating in any fictional sexual activity are 18 years of age or older.

This story will span several chapters and will eventually involve wife swapping, cheating, and incest themes. Be warned.

I have no editor, so all grammar errors are mine, and I apologize in advance. If you want to be an editor, let me know.

MMMMMMF, MF, FF, Orgy, Swinging, Wife, bdsm, Exhibitionism, Voyeur, Incest Themes

Chapter 3

I sent Raine home after we watched her video. She was almost inconsolable, but I couldn't let her stay overnight, especially considering her parents didn't know she was out of the house. After she promised to go straight home and go to bed, I let her drive her dad's car home. She understood she would have to tell her parents herself. It would have been far worse if they had to approach her about the video rather than the other way around.

I went to bed wondering if I needed to be there when she told them. Probably best that I not. Especially considering that watching that video had filled my member to throbbing. If I hadn't shooed her off, the little head would have made a bad decision. As it was, my little head had me playing the video again as I lay in bed, my cock bouncing on my belly of its own accord and screaming for me to touch it.

I obliged. A single drop of precum formed at the tip as I gave it a squeeze to try to calm it down.

The video I had first clicked on had been cut down to the part we saw. When I searched again, I found another version of it that was longer, starting with Raine setting up her computer. I could see her lips moving, but there was no audio on this clip, which made me wonder how many people Ryan shared this with. If it spread too far, Junior would have a tough time getting them taken down. But my little head wouldn't let me worry about that. It had me focused on what I was watching.

Raine was wearing nothing but her halter top, which came down to the tops of her thighs. If she lifted her arms, her pussy would have been on full display. Not that she was worried about that at the time. I could see the wetness glistening on the insides of her thighs below the hem. It was clear her plan didn't require modesty. While my brain told me I should have been uncomfortable at her nudity, my little head didn't seem to mind.

On the screen, she climbed on the bed and settled the computer on the edge of the mattress. She was still talking to Ryan as she did, but she kept fidgeting with the touchpad, which I assume meant she was pulling up the video I had seen her playing. I guess watching Ryan rubbing one off wasn't enough to get her motor going.

As she was getting everything the way she wanted it, I was mesmerized by the swaying of her pendulous breasts in her halter--the points of her nipples swinging like a hypnotist's watch--and I was under her spell. She reached over the computer for a second, then she leaned back and stacked her pillows behind her before reclining, her long hair spreading out cascading over the sheets. She lay like that for a few minutes, her mouth moving as though she were talking to someone, probably Ryan, but without audio, I couldn't be sure. As she spoke, her fingers absently traced the folds of the nightshirt over her thighs and her left leg rocked back and forth in a mindless fidget.

My imagination tried to fill in the dialog of her conversation which must have already ramped beyond simple flirting, if her erect nipples were any indication. I watched her finger dip under the hem of her nightshirt, rubbing the warm flesh underneath. Her hands traveled from the ridge of her hip bone along the inner swell of her thigh toward the moist junction between them. Her knee rotated out and slowly bend, revealing the pink flesh of her folds before her hand moved to cover it.

Raine brought her other hand to trace her finger along the swell of her breast. The whole time she continued talking to Ryan. Suddenly, she sat back up and peeled the shirt off her body, her breasts bobbing and swaying with the movement before she returned to her reclining position, only this time, her thighs were spread. I could see the swell of her puffy mons, and the fleshy hood of her clit peeking out from between her labia. The whole area was shiny with her excitement.

She ran her finger down between the moist lips, spreading them and dipping into the deeper wetness within. First she sawed one finger in and out, but after a few strokes, a second finger joined in, all the while her thumb strummed her clit.

My cock was throbbing, screaming at me for some attention. I tried to ignore it. I wanted to see everything on the video before I allowed myself some relief. I watched her fingers probe and ply her pussy for several minutes. She didn't seem to be in too much of a hurry to cum as she just stroked, rubbed, and teased her pussy with her fingers as she watched the video. It almost made me want to watch that video myself. It had been more than 20 years since I video-taped it and as I remember that night was really hot. But then again, I had no desire to see Shelly, even during a time when we were a couple.

After some time, she reached to her nightstand and returned with a large penis-shaped vibrator. She didn't even have to use any lube as she spread her legs and slipped it right into her soaked gash up to the control ring at the base. Her head pitched back, and her chest swelled under the sensations of the pulsing vibrator deep in her core. She stretched her legs out with her knees together as she rubbed her clit with one hand and teased her nipples with the other. She began to jerk in small spasms across her whole body as her passion rose toward her peak.

When I watched her mouth form a drawn out "yes," I realized this was the point when I discovered her that night. I watched from Ryan's angle as her thighs snapped open revealing her soaking wet pussy stuffed with her vibrator. She grabbed it by the base, withdrew it and plunged it back in as deep as she could. I watched with rapt fascination as her lips rode the shaft folding in on themselves on the in-stroke and reappearing on the out. That was enough for me. Those thick pussy lips riding that shaft might as well have been riding my cock. I erupted without touching myself for the second time watching her come again.

After she came, I watched as she let the vibrator slip from her now-gaping pussy as she panted from her orgasm. I also saw something that made my heart skip. In the background, in the doorway, cast in shadows, someone was standing there watching. Fortunately, only part of the boxer shorts was visible in the camera angle, and it was not obvious. But if someone looked close enough, it wasn't hard to figure out someone was watching, and that someone was an adult male. Only an idiot wouldn't be able to figure out that figure was me. And Raine is no idiot.

I slept fitfully, wondering what I was going to do if anyone noticed that Raine had a witness to her web cam exploits. Images of her sopping cunt interspersed with images of me losing my family. Junior would never understand my peeking on his stepdaughter while the kids were in my care. The only idea I could hang my hopes on was that anyone watching it would be too enraptured by her playing that they wouldn't notice the shadowy form in the doorway.

When I awoke, I half expected to find Junior waiting for me to read me the riot act. Thankfully, that didn't happen. What did happen was that they all showed up just before lunch, Junior, Laney, Ash, Graham, and Raine. They looked more relaxed than the night before at the restaurant. Even Raine seemed more upbeat. As they filed in, each pausing long enough to give me a hug, I caught Raine's eye and cocked my eyebrow at her.

"It's okay, Grampa," she smiled at me. "I'll tell you about it later."

"Okay. Well, did I forget a plan for today?" I said turning around to a living room full of family. Ash and Graham already had the X-Box fired up and were busy blasting each other.

"No," Junior said. "We just thought we'd come by and see you. Last night was kind of a downer and I thought we needed a do-over. I figured we could grill some burgers for lunch and kill that beer you've had fermenting in the refrigerator for a month."

"Okay," I said. It's true I've had a 12-pack of Yuengling sitting in my fridge for a while, but the older it is, the better it tastes. "But I haven't been to the store for two weeks, so I don't have anything for burgers."

"Got that taken care of," he said with an air of authority.

"Well, alright then. I'll get the grill going."

Junior joined me while the others stayed inside. Days like this made me wish I had a pool or at least a yard big enough for all of us to hang outside. "So, how are things with Ash? Did you get anything out of him?"

"Nope. Not yet. He seems content to deal with his punishment as it is."

"Makes you wonder what he's sitting on that makes being grounded preferable."

"It does. But unless he talks of his own accord, I won't get anything from him. Besides, it can't be that bad. It was just a threat of a fight. It's not like he threatened to kill him or anything."

I wanted to tell him what I knew. I really did. But how could I without betraying Raine and alienating Ash? "How about Raine? Does she know anything about it?"

"Raine? Not that she's said. Why would she?" He paused for a moment. "Now that you mention it, I have noticed her and Ash talking more lately."

I let the matter drop. I didn't want him poking around too much since it seems that Raine did not tell him about the video. I would have to have a serious discussion with her about keeping promises.

"So, where is the meat?"

He whipped out his cell and checked the screen. "Ah. It's out front right now." Just then the doorbell rang. "I'll get it."

He took off into the house as Raine came outside. I took her by the elbow and led her to the edge of the patio. "I thought you were going to tell him."

"I was. I am. I will. Just not right now. I can't."

"Raine, you promised me..."

"I know, Grampa. And I will. Honest. I just have to figure out the best way to do it. And the best time. Trust me."

"You'd better. I hate secrets."

"Do you really, Grampa?" She fixed that mischievous smile on me. "All secrets? You don't have any secrets you're keeping from anyone?"

"I've told you, Raine. I'm an open book. I always tell the truth."

"Oh, I know that, Grampa. But you don't always tell the whole truth do you? You keep somethings to yourself, don't you?"

What was she getting at? She was acting like she knew something. "Oh, there are situations where it's best to keep somethings to one's self. No doubt."

"So," she lowered her voice and leaned in, "did you watch the video? The whole video?"

"You were there. You watched it with me."

She looked a little wounded. "You didn't watch it after I left?"

"I might have."

Her face brightened. "Did you see how many views it has?"

What? How did that matter? "No, I didn't look at that."

"Look at it now."

"What? Here?"

She handed me her phone. "Go ahead."

She had already brought the video up in the stream player. The hit count showed more than 100k views since it was posted. What was more was the comments praising her looks and her passion. There were plenty of anonymous commentors, but there was a mix of male and female posters as well. Many were asking for more.

"Grampa, I'm famous!" Her face was alight with giddy excitement.

"Well, not really, since they don't know your name." A thought popped into my head. "Please don't tell me you told them your name!"

"Oh, Grampa, I'm not that stupid. There are some serious sickos out there. I don't want them tracking me down."

What a relief. At least she was showing even a little common sense. "What about Ryan?"

"I talked with him this morning. He apologized. But we did talk about..."

"About what?"

"Maybe making a real one. A real video. Just think of it. If this web cam video is so popular, imagine how one that was actually shot would be?"

Junior emerged with a box of beef patties and chips. I shook my head. Raine still looked excited.

Raine wanted to shoot a sex video. How life repeats itself. The thought took me back to my marriage. When Shelly finally came home from Bill and Cindy's party, I was already in bed, trying to sleep, but unable to relax. It was after 2 am, and I was exhausted, but sleep evaded me. Even so, I faked it as she took a shower and climbed into bed beside me. I had considered sleeping in one of the boy's rooms since they were at my parent's place, but I decided there was no need to add fuel to a smoldering fire that was probably going to erupt anyway. Shelly didn't seem to care if I was asleep or not because she was softly snoring seconds after her head hit the pillow. I lay awake until nearly sunrise listening to her breath behind me. I couldn't turn to face her.

The next morning, I had managed to drift off, so it was late in the morning when I awoke. Shelly was already out of the bed, so I got up and pulled on a T-shirt before heading down for my coffee. Shelly was at the table, acting like it was any other morning.

"Good morning, sleepy head."

"Morning." I answered in little more than a grunt.

"Why did you leave me at the Williams's?"

"You were...busy." I almost choked on the word. "I was tired. I figured you could either crash there, or they would bring you home."

"Bill did. Megan must have really worn you out, huh?"

"Megan?"

"Megan LeMure. Cindy said you two hooked up. Little bitty redhead? Ring any bells?"

"So that was her name. You set that up?"

"I wanted you to have a good time."

"Like you did?"

"Oh, I had a great time. Met some nice new couples."

"I can only imagine."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know. I just wonder how you get to know nice new couples with 6 cocks in you for an hour."

Shelly blanched for only a second before her eyes darkened. "What are you getting at?"

"You pulled a train without talking to me about it. That's what. You had sex with...I don't know...dozens of guys we've never met before. All at the same fucking time! What happened to being open and honest about this lifestyle? What happened to discussing swaps beforehand?"

"Oh, no you don't get to get all self-righteous with me, mister. You knew what goes on at these parties. We've been to enough of them..."

"Stop right there. We've," I emphasized the 'we' by pointing back and forth between us, "never been to a party like that one. At least I haven't. Every party we've been to has been small. No more than four couples. Last night was an orgy. An all-out orgy. There were so many people there it felt like a county fair. I couldn't get into it. Even little miss, what did you call her, Megan? Even Megan couldn't get me into that scene. Once I saw you and Cindy taking on all cummers, I lost any desire to be there."

"But you did know..." She fumbled as she tried to find an argument. "We've talked about it. Remember when you and Bill double teamed Cindy? I told you then that I wanted that."

"A double team, yeah. And we did that, didn't we? Two weeks later. Last night was not that." Bill and I did double stuff Shelly on our next party after we DP'd Cindy. It was interesting. It took a while since Shelly's pussy was so much tighter than Cindy's. I would have serious doubts about how tight she was now.

"But we've been to bigger parties. Don't you remember the fourth..." she shut up quickly. As if she was about to say something she wasn't supposed to.

"The fourth? As in the fourth of July? As in my week-long seminar in Boston where I spent the holiday wondering why you weren't answering your phone? The fourth where you told me the battery died in your purse and you didn't check it until the next morning? That fourth?"

The color drained from her face as I caught her in the lie. I saw her eyes flickering about as though she was looking for a story that I might believe. Just then a thought popped into my head. I marched out of the kitchen into the living room and opened the cabinet under the TV. In the back of the cabinet, we kept a small lock box of our porn, including the ones we shot ourselves. I hadn't been into it since the last one I shot, so it should have only had a few tapes. When I opened the box, I noticed two new ones labeled 7-4 and 10-31. I grabbed the 7-4 just as Shelly came into the room.

"Wait, Randy, don't..." she grabbed for the cassette, but I easily held it out of her reach.

"Don't what, Shelly? Don't watch this one? You've been shooting videos without me? Is that what you're telling me?"

"Please. Don't." She dropped her arms and hung her head. "You don't want to see that. Not like this."

"Don't I?" I slid it into the player and turned on the set. It opened inside of the Williams's house with more than 20 couples crammed into there usually spacious home. Not as big of a party as last night's, but bigger than any I've been to. She withered under my glare.

"Hey guys," I heard Bill's voice from behind the camera. "This is Shelly, and she has been wanting to experience being airtight for weeks. Anyone want to help a girl out?" Hands shot up from all over the room. Bill panned the camera down where Shelly, bare naked and clearly more than a little drunk, was whooping and wooting, shaking her fist in the air. "Alright! That's what I'm talking about. Shelly, why don't you go pick the first set of guys for round one?"

Shelly marched into the crowd, grabbing men by the dick, jacking them to full size, trying to find the biggest ones. She stopped to suck more than one, just dipping her head down as if taste-testing them before moving on to the next one. Some of the guys grabbed her swinging breasts while other patted her on the ass, high fiving her birthmark.

She returned to the hall with six gentlemen in tow. The others groaned in disappointment. "Now, now, guys. Don't fret. Cindy will select her first-round team in just a moment. Besides, there's always round two!" This brought cheers from the crowd. The females of the couples there were also grabbing the guys and distracting them from their disappointment.

The video cut to a scene of Shelly settling onto some guy's hard cock half-buried in her ass. Her pussy was already red and gaping, indicating she had already been royally fucked by either several cocks, or one huge one. Once she had the cock balls-deep in her ass, she leaned back spreading her legs wider as another guy knelt between them. Bill moved the camera to get a better view of the guy dragging the head of his cock through Shelly's wet folds, smearing her juices all over. I could hear Shelly's groans as he sunk his thick cock deep inside her.

"Alright," Bill announced. "That's two. Room for one more. Who wants a blowjob?"

A younger looking guy stepped up, dropped to one knee at her head and fed her his long but thin cock, which she gobbled up like spaghetti, slurping it deep into her throat before she reached for two more cocks to keep her hands busy.

I watched my wife take on five guys at the same time and found the scene anything but arousing. I looked over at Shelly who was watching the screen with rapt attention. Her face was flush and her nipples were erect. She was getting turned on by watching herself on the screen. Even given the circumstances, the threat to our marriage, my obvious anger, she was turned on. The thought made me even sicker.

"Are you serious, right now? You're getting off on this?"

She looked shaken for a moment, as though she forgot herself. "I'm sorry. You're right. It was just...it was...I'm sorry. I should have told you."