Teasing Raine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my head toward the new girl as I fucked Shelby's friend and I was met with a pair of lips as she tried to inhale my face. I would have been hard-pressed to ever remember being so stimulated in my life as I was then. In all the swinging I had done when I was younger, I never had three women working on me at the same time. I was balls deep in a wonderfully hot and wet pussy while my cock was being licked by a sexy girl young enough to be my daughter while another girl was kissing me like her life depended on it all the while running her hands all over my body. I was close to being overstimulated. There was so much going on, I lost myself in the sensations. The warmth. The wetness. The tingling. The tightness. All these sensations were pushing me toward a climax that I wasn't ready for.

Before I knew it, I was on my back on the floor next to the couch and the new girl was climbing on top of me, guiding my pulsing cock toward her bald beaver. Shelby was pushing her pussy into my face as she ran her fingers through my hair. "Eat me, Daddy. Suck my pussy."

I looked over at the couch and some other guy had taken my place and was fucking the pussy I just vacated, and another girl was sitting on the first girl's face. My vision clouded as I just enjoyed the feeling of my cock slipping into the fourth wet cunt of the night. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I could already feel my balls drawing up and preparing to fire their load.

More bodies joined in and suddenly the room became a jumble of hot wet flesh in one mess of raw sex. The girl who was riding me cowgirl must have moved on, because I remember hearing Shelby's voice in my ear at one point, right after the hot wet envelope around my cock left. "I got a surprise for you, Daddy. Come here." She grabbed my cock and pulled me to my knees. I found myself looking down and a magnificent ass that was jiggling as someone from beneath it was slamming his cock into her pussy. I watched the anus pucker and open with each thrust, like it was winking an invitation at me. Shelby was leaning over the girl's back as she jacked my cock. "She needs a cock in her ass. Would you like to fuck her ass, Daddy?"

Shelby pulled my cock over and sucked it deep into her throat before spitting on the slimy ass below her. She then bent down and used her tongue to slather the foamy saliva around the puckered ring, pausing to dip her tongue inside. I could see the anus flex and relax, spreading open slightly as if inviting Shelby's tongue to probe deeper. "There," she announced, "she's ready for you."

Shelby aimed my cock head for the center of the ass, and I applied the pressure. It resisted slightly at first, but then relaxed, allowing the head to slip inside. The guy beneath us paused long enough for me to get fully seated inside her, then he resumed his fucking. I could feel him moving in her pussy through the thin flesh that separated us. I was still riding the edge of a massive orgasm that had been building and edging since I first arrived, and I could feel my release about to burst.

I reached forward and ran my hands down the girl's back as she sucked some guy off who was kneeling in front of her, then she stopped, and I saw the back of her head dip down as she kissed the guy beneath her. The cock she just abandoned was dripping cum, so she must be snowballing the other guy. Not my scene, but if it turned her on, so be it. I reached up and slid my hands around to cup her tits and was pleasantly impressed by their heft. She had an impressive rack with turgid nipples. The feel of those mammaries in my hand added to the stimulation, and I couldn't stop my cum if I wanted to.

The first jolt hit me like a bolt of lightning. I rarely make noise when I fuck, but this time I cried out my release. "Ahhhh!"

"That's it, Daddy!" Shelby was still by my side. "Fill that ass. Fill her up with cum."

"Ahhhhh, ahhhh." I grunted with each pulse of my cum pushing myself as deep in her ass as I could. I could still feel the cum travel along my cock even as the spasms slacked. The white foamy residue was coating my cock as I pulled it out and slowly slid it back in.

"Let me taste," Shelby said as she dove for the junction of my cock and the girl's ass. She sucked my cock, then tongued her ass. "God, this is so yummy."

Evidently the other guy busted his nut as well, because Shelby rolled the girl off him and dove for her pussy, slurping every drop of cum she could find. I shook my head. She was correct back in the club when she doubted I could keep up with her. Shelby looked like she was just getting started and I knew I was done for the night.

When she was done feasting she rose to her knees, her face a smear of pussy juice and cum. Her hair was plastered to her head from the exertions of her efforts. She looked like sex personified. The only time I had seen someone look that raw and erotic was Shelly after her gang bang.

That thought made me blink. I looked at Shelby again. With her face shiny from cum, her hair plastered to her head, and her nipples dark and erect, she looked just like Shelly.

I didn't have time to process that stark realization because the other girl rose to her knees too. She had a hickey on her neck and another on the top of her left breast, which was shiny from cum and sweat. Her nipples were swollen and puffy, and she still had cum smeared on her sexy face.

Her face. I saw her face and my world stopped. She locked eyes with me and gasped. "Oh, God!"

I heard a sudden laugh next to me and I turned to see Shelby giggling into her hand. "You should see your faces!"

Shelby's friend looked like she was about to cry. "Grampa? What are you doing here?"

Her question came out at the same time as mine. "Raine, what are you doing here?"