Teasing Raine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya think?" I turned the video off, jerked the tape from the machine and took it and the other one and turned toward the door. But I couldn't just leave. I stopped and turned back. "We made promises to each other before we started this, Shelly. We wouldn't do anything with anyone without discussing it beforehand. Remember that?"

"I do." Her eyes looked anywhere but at me.

I grunted a humph. "All evidence to the contrary." The anger surged back more intense that last night. I couldn't trust myself to keep a civil tongue. "I've got to get out of here..." I made my way to the coat rack in the foyer. "...clear my head. I need space."

"Please, Randy, don't go! Not like this. We need to work this out."

"We will. Trust me. We will. But not right now. I need some time. I'll be in back later." I walked out the door.

The week after the cookout went by in fabulously normal fashion. Work was busy enough to make the days go by and the evenings were spent relaxing for the most part. I think it was Wednesday when I went to the bar after work to unwind. No, it was Thursday. Ladies' night. I was sitting at the bar nursing a Screwdriver when this young girl came in. She couldn't have been more than nineteen, which meant she was under-aged. That didn't seem to bother her as she worked the room and in short order, she had a drink in her hand as she chatted up this guy. I hoped the liquor board wasn't eyeballing the place. I didn't want to be party to a raid.

Every once in a while, I would notice the young girl looking in my direction, as if trying to remember me from somewhere. I couldn't help her with that. While she was quite attractive, she looked like almost any other teen-aged beauty queen to me, except for one thing. I couldn't put my finger on it, but something about her seemed vaguely familiar. She wasn't dressed for a hookup, wearing jeans, and a T-shirt, and not a lot of makeup. I mean, I would bang her given half a chance, but also admitting that chance was so fat as to be morbidly obese. Since it had been some time since I had last gotten laid, I toyed with the idea of hitting on her, but my ego didn't want to risk a shoot down, so I settled on a more mature lady sitting opposite me at the bar. She was very attractive, just not as youthful as the girl.

Two clever lines and three drinks later and I was taking her to her home. As we walked out, I noticed the young girl looking at me wistfully. But she had more than enough male attention to keep her busy. Of that, I was certain. My "date" was fun, if a little vanilla. I can't really remember her name, but I do remember the sex. After we got to her apartment, I got her off three times and managed to catch a nice nut while drilling her doggy style. Just as I grunted my impending release, she spun around like a gymnast and gobbled my spurting cock down her throat. That level of flexibility makes an impression.

I kissed her goodnight after promising to call the number I would forget before I got home. At least I managed to take the edge off to the point I felt more comfortable that I could be around Raine without sprouting wood. A notion that was put to the test that weekend.

Saturday morning, I was disturbed by a pounding on my bedroom door. "What?"

"Grampa, can I come in?" It was Raine. She was getting quite comfortable just coming over on her own unannounced.

"Sure, Raine. Come on." I was wearing my boxers and I had the sheet thrown over me, so modesty wasn't an issue.

She stuck her head in the barely open door as if checking to see if I was decent. "Hi, Grampa." Her voice was tentative, and her usual grin was conspicuously absent. She opened the door more and stepped into my room. She was wearing a loose night shirt that draped over her breasts and hung to just past her crotch. Since she hadn't spent the night, I had to assume she had shorts on under that. At least I hoped she did. "Did I wake you?"

I glanced over to my Echo and read the time: 9:12. "It's alright, Raine. I need to get up anyway." I stretched and sat up, propping the pillows behind me.

Raine came over and sat on the bed next to me. As her thigh slid over the sheet, I noticed she was indeed wearing short shorts. "Can I talk to you?"

I gave her a smile. "Why do you ask when you already know the answer?"

"I know." She smiled back. "I just...I don't know. It's just..."

"What is it Raine?"

Her lips began to quiver and suddenly I realized she was barely holding it together. "Ryan," she choked. "He broke up with me."

I blinked in surprise. "Ryan? Broke up with you? Impossible."

"I know, right?" Her eyes were watering, and she refused to look me in the eye.

"Did he say why?"

"He didn't want me to do a video." I knew I liked that kid. "He called me a slut. And a whore." Okay, now I hated that kid.

"Awe, sweetie," I opened my arms and she melted into them. I couldn't help but notice her breasts swing as she settled in, and the absence of bra straps when I stroked her back and shoulders. The feeling of her unfettered breasts mashing against my chest was also impossible to ignore. "It'll be alright. He may come around. And if he doesn't, there are plenty of other guys out there who would love to date you."

She sniffled. "I know," she said quietly. "That's what mom said, too."

"You told your mom?"

"Well, about the breakup. Not about the video."

"Raine..."

"Please, Grampa. No lecture. Not now. Just hold me. Please?"

I kissed the top of her head as she nuzzled into my neck. "Alright. But we do need to have a talk about that."

"But not now, okay?"

"Okay." I hated that she was hurting, but I didn't know what to do, so I just sat there and held her. We leaned back against the headboard, sinking down a little so we were almost laying together on the mattress. "What are you going to do?"

"Sally Feldman invited me to her 18th birthday party. I'll probably go. I wasn't going to, Ryan and I had plans, but now..." she trailed off.

I'd heard Raine mention her friend Sally a few times over the years, though I'd never met her. "Good. No need to mope around the house. Spending time with your friends is probably the best thing."

"Yeah. Probably." She lay against me in silence for a few more moments. "Besides, I was probably gonna break up with him before graduation anyway. He's just going to work in his dad's store, and I'm going to UT. We'd be hours apart."

"Well, there you go. No real loss, then, is there?"

She sniffled a small smile. "And it's not like he was a great catch anyway. He's cute at best, and he's not that great of a boyfriend anyway."

"True. He did show your video around. No one who truly cared about you would do that."

"Not without my okay, anyway."

"Well, there is that."

"I think I would have, though."

"Would have what?"

"Said okay to the video. It was hot. And it's, like, totally trending. At least it was last weekend."

"Well, maybe. But you couldn't have known that. Besides, what if it gets to the admissions board at UT? They might rescind your acceptance letter."

"You think so?"

"They've done it for less."

She got quiet again. "Do you think it was hot?"

Land mines. I was suddenly surrounded by land mines. "Well, Raine," I stammered, suddenly struggling for words. "You are a beautiful girl. And your...passion...was quite enticing. From what I saw of it, that is."

She lifted her face to look me right in the eye. "Did it turn you on?"

Was she playing the game again? Now? Dressed like that? Not fair. I decided on the honest approach. "Well, sweetie, who wouldn't be after watching that?" I needed to change the direction of the conversation, fast. "It makes me wonder what got you so worked up. You keep telling me that Ryan isn't 'all that,' so what stoked your fire on that video?" Of course, I knew what got her worked up. I just wanted to see if she would mention the video of Shelly I had seen on her screen. "It looked like you were watching something. Something pretty hot."

Her eyes widened slightly as she glanced briefly off to the right. "Oh, I don't know," she said dismissively. "Probably some online porn." She recaptured my gaze. "I watch Pornhub a lot."

"Do you?"

She turned her body so that she was almost laying on my right side. Her leg was between mine and I could feel the heat from her crotch on my hip through the sheet and our shorts. She stacked her hands on my pectoral and rested her chin on them. Her eyes had a sparkle that was playful, but at the same time something much more. "I told you before. I'm horny all the time."

"Which accounts for the video."

"Uh huh."

"Tell me. Have you let Ryan shoot other videos?"

"No," she answered quickly. "I have shot my own for him, though. But I never sent them to him. I would just wait and let him watch them on my phone. That's how I got into trouble before. Mom found them on my phone."

"Have you shown anyone else?"

She didn't answer right away. I saw the corner of her mouth draw up in a half smile, like some amusing thought occurred to her. "Well, maybe one or two people."

"Your fan club?"

"Grampa," she laughed. She looked like she was going to say something else, and I felt her roll her hips as if trying to press her crotch more firmly on my hip bone. Then the mood was broken when her cell phone rang.

She rolled off me and fished her phone out of her pocket. How on Earth did she fit that in those tiny shorts? "Hi, Daddy." She sounded perky and playful. Not at all dejected as she sounded when she came in. "I'm over at Grampa's. Do I have to? But I have a party tonight. At Sally's. Yes, I did tell you and Mom. Ask her. Yes, sir. I'll be right there."

She closed the call and looked at me with sad eyes. "I have to take Ash to Saturday class since Daddy has to work."

"Are you going to miss Sally's party?"

"No. He said I could go IF I took Ash to and from the school, AND did my chores. There goes my relaxing Saturday."

"Welcome to adulthood, Sweetie."

Raine rolled across her back and in doing so, swung her legs apart. The crotch of her shorts was pulled tight across her mound, and I could see the bulge of her mons clearly, but what was more clear was the well-defined spot of darker material over her leaking pussy.

I ran my fingers over my hip bone, and I could feel the moisture soaked into the sheets. It was slight, not even what I would call wet, but it was there. I rubbed my fingers under my nose, inhaling the scent of her arousal. Just then, she turned around, catching me sniffing my fingers. A devious smile formed as she leaned in.

"See you later, Grampa." She kissed my cheek, but then looked at the tent in my sheets formed by my throbbing manhood. She looked back at me with a sultry smile etched into her face. "Have fun while I'm gone."

After Raine left, I thought back to her video. I really had serious misgivings about it being out there. She's too young to understand the risks she was setting herself up for. Not that I knew any better, but I had seen what can happen when recording sex gets out of hand, and I experienced first-hand what it can do to a relationship. It started the day after Shelly's gang bang.

I had driven all over that evening trying to calm myself from Shelly's betrayal. Perhaps I was reading too much into it. Perhaps I was being a hypocrite. I mean, I had no problem with her fucking other men or women, and I couldn't expect her to have a problem with me fucking other women. We had both had plenty of sex outside of our marriage since we started swinging. And, until that party, I had no complaints about it. No worries, even. Hell, I was enjoying myself. So why was I so upset about Shelly's gang bang?

I told myself that it was because we had not discussed it beforehand. It could also be jealousy that she could have so many guys at once, but I was limited to no more than two at a time, and not being able to pleasure them both at the same time. That put her count of lovers so much higher than mine, which seemed unfair somehow. I know, it sounds petty.

After a couple of drinks, I went home. Shelly was still there, and we had a long talk. We made promises to each other and we agreed that stepping back from the lifestyle would probably be a good idea. I felt good about it, especially knowing that it would mean we could get back to appreciating each other more. Perhaps I was getting old, but I realized I wanted my wife more than some strange women. It was time I showed her that.

If only we both felt that way.

After a couple of months, Bill called the house phone. I answered, recognizing his caller ID and preparing to tell him that we would not be attending whatever party he was planning. Before I could say anything, I heard Shelly answer on the extension.

"Hey, Bill."

"Hey hot-stuff. How's your pussy?"

"Always at a low boil, big boy. You know that." They laughed with an easy familiarity. Like they talked all the time.

"That I do. So, look. I know you said you were stepping back from the lifestyle..."

"We are for now. We've talked about this, Bill. Once things get back to normal, maybe we can party like we used to. You know. Small parties."

"I hear ya, Shel, I do. But listen. I showed the video of our last party to a friend of mine, and he loved it. He really loved you, particularly the way you get when you get going. He called it 'bottled heat.'"

"Really? You showed me to a stranger?"

"Is it any different than fucking a stranger? Really? But that's not all. Turns out this guy is a producer! He thinks he can make you a star."

"What, like a movie star?"

"Well, no. Like a porn star."

The line was quiet for several heartbeats as Shelly evidently considered what Bill was saying. "What are you saying, Bill?"

"I'm saying you could make some serious money here. You've heard of the Internet? My friend says that people pay big money to get porn on their computers. He says there's more money there than in real porn movies shown in theaters. You should think about it."

More silence. I tried to imagine what Shelly was thinking. I was more than a little surprised that she hadn't dismissed the idea out of hand but she seemed to be giving it serious thought.

"Think about it, Shel. You know you miss the parties. You like to fuck like no one else I know. This is a career made just for you. Don't let the opportunity pass you by."

The bastard! How dare he pimp my wife out by calling her a slut to her face! She had to shut him down now.

"You're right about that. I love Randy, but I do miss the parties." Shit! Who was I married to?

I hung up the phone, no longer wishing to hear any more about it. I went to the living room and grabbed the video tapes from the lock box and took them to the car. I left before Shelly even knew I was gone. I wasn't going to let those tapes get her started on a new career selling herself on film. I did not want to be married to a porn star.

I spent a couple of hours thinking and drinking. After I shredded the tapes and tossed them in a dumpster, I went home to find Shelly packing. It was like she didn't even notice I had left. I knew what was coming.

"Where are you going, Shelly?"

"Look Randy," she paused her packing after closing one of her bags. She fixed her gaze on me, her blue eyes filled with sadness. "I've made a decision. I hope you can support me in this, but I'm doing it either way. Bill introduced me to a friend of his who is a producer. He wants to make movies with me. They want to fly me out to California. It would be an opportunity to get paid doing something I love doing. It'll only be for a little while, and then I'll be back home. We can pick right up like nothing happened."

"So, you want to be a porn star?"

Confusion drifted across her pretty face. "Uhm...how..."

"I heard on the extension when you were talking to Bill."

"You were spying on me?"

"Not intentionally, no. I picked up at the same time you did. I just overheard what you said."

She paused to think about it. She searched my face for a moment before shaking her head. "Whatever. Yes, I'm going to shoot porn. I'm going to make some money. I think it'll be fun."

"And what about me and the boys? You expect us to just wait here?" I paused for a moment to give her a chance to answer. She didn't. She just looked at me with those condescending eyes. I felt heat rising in my neck. "What am I supposed to tell them when they want to know where you've gone?" My voice grew louder. "Do you want to tell them you're going to be a porn star?"

Anger filled her eyes and her lips tightened. "Don't throw the kids up at me. You can tell them whatever you want. It's not like sex is illegal, you know. There's nothing wrong with it and nothing wrong with filming it. You seemed to enjoy filming it when it was you and me and our friends. How is this different?"

"Because now you want to be paid for it. That makes you a whore!" I winced inwardly as soon as the words left my mouth, but there was no taking them back.

"Well fuck you, too!" She screamed at me, grabbed her suitcase, and lumbered to the door. I didn't get out of her way, forcing her to maneuver around me. We didn't talk again. Ever.

I didn't want Raine to have to endure any fallout from her one video, but I also didn't want her to go down that same road Shelly never came back from. I hoped I would get a chance to talk to her about it. Even if that meant telling her what I knew of Shelly's foray into porn. Unfortunately, I didn't hear from Raine again that afternoon. Then I remembered she was going to her friend's party.

I went back to the bar that night. It was just like Thursday in that there were a mix of people all looking to drown their busy lives. The young girl from last week made a grand entrance that got everyone's attention as she strutted in wearing stilettos under a purple micro-mini spandex dress that hugged her generous bosom and followed her curve to a tiny waist and a flare of hips. She did look delectable as she scanned the room, presumably looking for her target of the evening to order her a drink. As she looked, her gaze landed on me, and she smiled and winked at me before continuing her scan.

I had no plans of a hookup for the evening, but if one happened, I would be happy to enjoy it. I just stopped in for a beer, but I entertained the fantasy that the girl wanted to give me a taste of her charms. I spent twenty minutes talking sports with Joe, the bartender, when someone slid onto the stool next to me.

"Is this seat taken?"

"It is now," I said before turning. When I did, words escaped me. She was there in all her radiant glory. Her purple dress caught the light in effervescent sparkles. The swell of her young, firm breasts offered a tantalizing cleavage in the plunging neckline. I had to force my eyes up to view her face. This night, she had put effort into her appearance. Her makeup was perfect to highlight her features without looking garish. She fixed a demure smile on me and flitted her eyelashes, bringing to mind Jessica Rabbit's flirtation with Eddie Valiant. I had planned on some kind of witty one-liner, but all I could manage was more of a vocalized exhalation. "H-h-h-i-i-i."

"Hi."

Get it together man. Why are you tongue-tied? You were talking girls out of their panties before this girl was ever conceived. "Randy."

"Are you?" She smiled at her double-entendre.

"Crawford. Randy Crawford. Can I buy you a drink?" I saw that she already had one, so I was hoping she would decline. I still thought she was under-aged, but I didn't want to seem rude by not offering.

"I'm good. But maybe later." Her smile never left her face.

"What happened to your guy?" I tilted my head toward the table she had joined when she first came in.

"Oh, he's not my guy. Just a friend I met here once."

"Oh? You single?"