Teasing Raine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ever more," she said.

"Not looking for the long term, eh? Smart."

"I'm not looking for anything. I'm just living my life."

"Here's to that," I raised my glass. "Carpe Diem."

She clinked the glass but hesitated. "What?"

"It's Latin. It means 'seize the day'."

She smiled and something about her face struck me. Her smile seemed familiar. "I like that," she said. "May we seize every day."

"You haven't told me your name," I prompted after I downed my drink.

She dabbed the corner of her mouth with a cocktail napkin. "Shelby."

"Just Shelby?"

"For now. How do I know you're not some pervert or psycho? A girl can't give away too much to strangers." She smiled the whole time as she ran her finger tips up and down the stem of her glass.

"Oh, I'm no psycho, but I may be a pervert, though in a good way."

"There's a good way?"

"Wouldn't you like to know."

"I get the feeling I might." She gave me a coquettish smile.

She spent the rest of her time there with me, though I never got much information about who she was from her. She was funny and told great stories, and laughed at all the right places when I told mine. She was touchy-feely, too. She would touch my bicep or my thigh, or occasionally my forearm. It wasn't overtly flirty; more comfortable. We had an easy familiarity, like we had known each other a long time. I hadn't enjoyed a woman's company like that in ages. She was going to make some young man very happy someday, once her biological clock told her that seizing the day wasn't a practical way to live.

Then the shoe dropped.

After a particularly funny story that had both of us with tears in our eyes, she rested her hand on mine and looked me in the eye with a hunger I hadn't noticed before. "So, how about we get out of here?"

Had this exquisite specimen of femininity just propositioned me? I would be a fool to turn her down. "Lead on," I said. "I'm all yours."

She got this odd look in her eye, like she was trying to tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi before she rose from the barstool. "We'll see about that. You may not want to be mine. I could be a bigger pervert than you."

"Is that a challenge?" I placed my hand at the small of her back right at the top of the slope to her impeccable ass and led her toward the door.

"Are you up for it?"

"You have no idea, my dear."

We went to my car, and as I opened the door, she spun around and grabbed me for an instantly sizzling kiss that I felt in my toes. Her lips were hot against mine, and at the same time soft yet demanding. Her tongue sought out mine and danced between us in a delectable tango. When we pulled away from each other, her face looked both eager and frightened. I understood the sensation. I hadn't experienced a kiss like that before.

"I think I'm going to enjoy you," she purred as she ran her hands over my chest.

"The feeling is mutual."

"Please tell me you're not a one-shot wonder. I have plans that require your active participation. I would hate to be left hanging."

"Hon, I will put you to sleep from sheer exhaustion." I ran my hands down to cup her tight cheeks through her skirt.

"Bold words. You don't know what you're getting yourself into." She reached between us and grabbed my bulging hard-on through my jeans. "Mmmmm. This is nice and big. Do you know how to use it?"

"I have never received any complaints, and I have had a lot of repeat business. Even some referrals."

"Really? Is that so? Maybe I should just try you on for size right here, right now."

"In this parking lot?"

"Why not? It would be so hot being out here where anyone might see, don't you think?" She began to dry-hump my thigh as her hands rubbed my erection. "Mmmmm, it gets me wet just thinking about it."

My big head was thinking up reasons to leave for a more private venue, but the little head was running my mouth at the time. "Really?" I said as I cocked an eyebrow. "Let me be the judge of that." My fingers dipped under the back of her skirt, between her taught cheeks, seeking out the moist furnace within. She wasn't wearing any panties and my fingers had unfettered access to her treasures. In no time, I felt the scalding heat of her honey pot, dipping deeply and drawing a gasp from her. "You know, you're right." I pulled my damp fingers out and brought them to my face, taking a deep sniff. "Mmmmm, smells delicious."

She gasped as I sucked my fingers into my watering mouth. Her hips began a deep grind against my thigh as I made a show of tasting her essence. Her nectar was sweet and tangy, and I could have feasted on her for hours. Instead, she took my hand from my mouth and swallowed my fingers herself, moaning loudly as she did so. She suckled two, then three fingers, taking them deeper into her mouth than I thought would be comfortable. I think she was showing off her lack of a gag reflex, but then she started to jerk her hips on my thigh in spasms.

"Uhn, uhn!" She grunted around my fingers as she came suddenly. I was impressed and more than a little turned on. My hard cock was ready for action, and I would have liked nothing more than to drive it home in this little girl anywhere she wanted it. "God, I've never cum that quick, and never from a dry hump." She whispered as she came down. "And I've cum a lot."

"You're not done yet. I'm just getting started."

"Good! I need this right now," she said as she squatted before me and attacked my belt. We were standing inside the open car door which afforded a little cover from the front entrance of the pub, but anyone coming up the other way could see everything. Before I could offer any protest, she inhaled my cock straight into the depths of her throat. Any objection I could have thought about vanished in that warm, slick sensation as my little head took over completely. I've had lots of blowjobs in my life, several times from more than one woman at the same time, but they paled by comparison. Of course, the best blow job is the one you are currently getting, but Shelby was one of the best.

She used both hands to stroke my shaft in tangent with her mouth and the pressure was building quickly. It was like she was trying to get my nut as fast as possible. "Your cock is yummy," she said, taking her mouth off to catch her breath while keeping her hands moving. "I don't know if I've ever tasted one so good." She swirled her tongue around the glistening head. "You gonna cum for me? You gonna give me your hot cum? I'm so thirsty. I need it. Cum for me, Daddy. Cum in my mouth."

She dove back onto my dick, driving it back into her throat so fast she actually gagged a little. She pulled off, leaving a trail of thick mucus and saliva from the head of my cock to her pouty red lips. Then she spit on it. She spit on the head of my cock and then attacked it again. She was almost in a fever trying to get my cum and I was almost in a fever to give it to her. I felt my balls tightening up and I knew my orgasm was on its way. My big head was telling me to stop, but the little head made me drive my hips forward, shoving my cock even deeper until I felt her lips at my pubes. Then it came. Ropes of cum launched into her mouth and down her throat in spurt after spurt as I grunted my release. I couldn't tell how much I shot, but it was a more forceful nut than I've had in a while.

I'd like to say she couldn't take it all, and that a lot of it dribbled out of the corners of her mouth, but that wasn't the case. She swallowed every drop like her life depended on it. She never choked, she didn't gag and she didn't lose a drop. When she was done, she kissed me and I couldn't even taste a hint of myself.

"That was yummy, Daddy," she said as she stood and slid into a hug. "I sure hope you have more where that came from, cuz I need you in my pussy."

If my big head was in charge, I might have wondered if this girl had daddy issues. As it was, I ignored her pet name. "Ask and ye shall receive," I said, tucking my softening cock back into my zipper. "But I want to get you into a proper bed to worship this hot body the way it deserves." I ran my hands over her cleavage. I still had not seen her naked and I desperately needed to rectify that oversight.

"Good. I was hoping you would feel that way. Let's take my car."

Now my big head would have said no. It would be better to drive my car so I would have some control, or at least an escape option if things went south, but as I've said, my big head wasn't in charge anymore. She pulled me by the hand away from my SUV over to her car. My little head hopped in her Mustang as she fired up the engine. As she drove, I kept my hands all over her, stroking her firm thighs and pinching her nipples through the slinky fabric of her dress.

"Where are we going, sweetheart," I whispered as I nuzzled her neck.

"You'll see when we get there. We're going to have a party, big boy. I hope you can keep it up."

We pulled up to an expensive house in an upscale neighborhood. I doubted someone her age owned such a nice place. I figured it was probably her parent's place, and I hoped they weren't home. Chances were that they were younger than I, and I didn't want to have to face that level of scrutiny. My fears seemed well-founded when I noticed several cars in the driveway.

She parked and gave me a quirky smile before she hopped out without another word. I blindly followed, my little head ignoring the questions my big head wanted to ask. As we approached the door, I heard music thumping inside, made louder as soon as she opened the door.

I was more than a little surprised and disappointed to see the candle-lit house full of young people, imagining my evening of unbridled sex being postponed. That disappointment was quickly replaced with stunned silence when I noticed the young people were mostly naked. There were about twenty people ranging in age from the twenties to the forties in all stages of undress and in various forms of sexual activity. There was a foggy haze drifting throughout the room along with a tell-tale odor that could have been incense. Partially empty drink glasses and beer bottles were scattered everywhere. On some of the tables, I spotted small mirrors covered in a fine dust. From the foyer, I could see couplings going on in the living room to my right, particularly one small-breasted--more bee-stings, really--girl bouncing on a long but thin cock while her nipples were being suckled by another woman. I had been to enough orgies in my swinging days that the public sex didn't bother me. I was just not expecting it, and after what ended my marriage, I didn't think I ever would attend another. I took a deep breath and inhaled a double lungful of whatever that smoke was. I turned to find Shelby had already shucked her dress which formed a pool of fabric at her feet and was standing there in all her naked glory looking at me with her hand on her cocked hip. "Are you ready to party, Daddy?"

No words would form in my overstimulated brain. She slinked over to me and pulled my face to hers, sliding her tongue into my mouth, and any reason that might have appeared in my mind fled. I hefted her wonderfully perfect breast in my left hand as my right hand slid down to her sculpted ass. As our kiss intensified, I reached down her thigh, drawing it up to my hip and allowing my fingers to find her dripping sex.

She groaned in my mouth as I parted the folds of her pussy allowing her juices to drip down her thigh. She pulled back and looked at me. "Take me, Daddy."

"Where, darlin'?"

"Anywhere. I just need you inside me." She pulled my shirt over my head before grabbing for my belt again. "Now. I need you now!"

I picked her up and pushed her up against the wall as my pants dropped to my ankles. She had her hand on my cock instantly and pulled it to her smoldering pussy. The heat was almost searing the spongy head of my cock as I split her lips. I slowly pushed my cock into her, savoring the feeling of every inch of her tunnel. "Ahhhh, yes! Do it!" She cried out almost in a scream as I nestled deep inside her. "Fuck me, Daddy!"

I was happy to oblige her as I bent my knees and, supporting her weight by holding her thighs on my forearms, I began thrusting into her caldron. I could hear my thighs slapping her ass as we fucked over the thumping of the music. I could feel her wetness running down my cock and over my swinging balls as they smacked her on each stroke. She grunted in my ear in time with my thrusts, adding the occasional moan. "Yes....yes...yes...so good, Daddy. You fuck me so good. I knew you would. Your cock feels so good in my pussy. Keep fucking me. I'm going to cum for you, Daddy. I'm going to cum all over your hard cock."

With that, she shuddered, just a little at first, but then in a spasm that threatened to knock us over. "Uhn! Oh!" she cried out as she started thrashing back and forth in my arms, grinding her clit against me as her pussy throbbed on my cock. "Oh! Oh!" She gasped and then went rigid as her cunt tightened into a vise-grip on my dick, threatening to strangle it.

After she relaxed, I carried her, still impaled on my member, over to a couch and gently lay her down. As I stood back up, she curled into a fetal position, still experiencing the occasional tremor. My cock was still mostly hard, having not yet cum. I wondered if any of the other young girls here wanted a taste, but I did not have to wait for long. A young redhead came over to me and ran her hand up my chest.

"Hey. It looks like you know how to please a girl. Can I have some of what she had?" She was tall with almost an Amazonian build with high firm tits, muscular abdomen, and narrow hips framing a fiery bush. When I didn't say no, she reached down and grabbed my sticky hard-on, stroking it back to full rigidity in just a few movements. "I take that as a 'yes.' Come on. This room is a little crowded." She led me by the dick into another large room with several, though not as many, people as the first room. She dropped down to her knees and wagged her ass at me, looking over her shoulder. "Come on, 'Daddy.' Give me what you gave her."

Again, there were any number of other things I could have done if my big head were running the show. As it was, my little head had me quickly lined up behind her and thrusting into her pussy. I was instantly struck with the complete lack of resistance I felt inside her. I slid all the way home balls-deep on my first stroke. I pulled back and drove forward again, still not feeling much more than her heat. I began a circle-thrust motion, bouncing my cock against the sides of her pussy on alternate strokes. She seemed to like that. "Oh! Yes! I can feel that! Keep doing that. Just like that! Yes."

The problem with varying the stroke angle is that it works more muscles in the lower back. Muscles I don't usually work out, and muscles that quickly tire. I began to hope I could get her off before I threw my back out. I reached down and slid my fingers alongside my cock, applying pressure on my downstroke. Her pussy was super wet and easily accommodated my fingers, and I pushed them in deeper. I was in awe as her pussy seemed willing to swallow anything I could feed it. I had three fingers knuckle-deep inside her along with my cock and she was loving every bit of it. "Oh, yes! That feels better! I can feel all of you. More. Give me more."

I pulled my hand back and wrapped my fingers around the shaft of my cock and pushed them back in. Her pussy opened up and swallowed my hand, cock and all. "OH! SHIT! What are you doing to me! Shit! Fuck! Fuck me! Like that! Right there! Right there!" She thrashed her head back and forth, her red mane flying around as she neared her orgasm. "God! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum on your cock!"

I looked down to see my entire fist wrist deep inside her along with my fully erect cock. It was like I was jacking myself off inside her. I began to pull my hand out entirely and then push it back in, faster and faster as her fever built. Suddenly, I couldn't get my hand out! She clamped down so hard, it almost bent my wrist backward. "AIIEEEEEE!" She cried out as her orgasm washed over her in waves.

The tightness on my hand and the discomfort of my wrist killed my hard-on pretty quickly and my cock slipped from inside her. I relaxed my hand and, with a twist, finally managed to dislodge it from her distended, gaping, fire-red pussy. She collapsed forward on her chest, her legs akimbo, and her hair spread over her face and plastered to her sweaty back.

I sat back on my haunches and looked around the room. We had drawn a bit of an audience as the others had stopped what they were doing to watch us. "Don't mind me," I said with a wave of my hand. "Go on with what you were doing."

"I want some of that later," I heard one girl say as the random coupling resumed.

I smiled. I had forgotten how much fun an orgy can be. When I was with Shelly, it was more about sharing the experience. It was important that both of us enjoyed it. Now I could just enjoy myself without worry. I got up and made my way back to the living room to check on Shelby. 'Always stick with who brung ya' I'd always heard. Since I just met Shelby, I had no reason to worry about what she was up to, but I did want to make sure she was enjoying herself, like I was. Also, I was relying on her for an eventual ride home. The house was still rather dark, with the only light being provided by a few candles scattered throughout the room. I found her right where I'd left her, but now she was the top of a 69 with another young girl. This one was thick and muscular, judging from the thighs spread on either side of Shelby's head. I couldn't see much else of her, seeing as Shelby was riding her face and covering her torso. When I came up, Shelby lifted her face, revealing her two fingers sawing in and out of the pussy below her.

"Hey, Daddy." She smiled up at me with that somewhat familiar smile, though now it was shiny with pussy juice. "Want some of this? She's sweet."

She pulled her fingers from the girl and offered them to me. I knelt before her and sucked those fingers into my mouth. The juice was indeed sweet; some of the sweetest I'd ever tasted. As I licked and sucked on those fingers, Shelby grabbed my cock with her other hand and sucked me in an instant back to a full erection.

"Come on, Daddy," she said after releasing my cock from the vacuum of her mouth. "She wants your cock, too. Give her this big old cock." I felt her rubbing the head of my hard-on against the slick, freshly-licked pussy. The heat was intense, and the moisture almost drew my cock head in of its own accord. "Yes! That's it, Daddy. Fuck her. Fuck her pussy!"

I could hear my big head trying to stop me--I didn't even know who this girl was--but again, the little head ruled. I felt the girl's pussy lips envelope the head of my cock with a searing intensity. She lifted her hips toward the intrusion to draw more of me into her. Her pussy was like a hundred pairs of lips kissing my cock head at the same time, trying to feast on me. Shelby grabbed my hips and pulled me into the girl, whom I heard grunt into Shelby's pussy as my entire length filled her. "Oh, yes. Look at your cock deep inside her, Daddy. Does she feel good, Daddy?" Shelby leaned down and flicked her tongue against the girl's clit as I drove forward, and along the top of my shaft as I pulled back. "She tastes so good on your cock, Daddy."

I drove into her with deep, steady strokes, enjoying the feeling of her pussy on my cock and Shelby's tongue bath between strokes. I could feel my nut building fast and I tried to fend it off. I had already cum once tonight and I worried this might be my last one of the evening. I wasn't ready for the night to end yet as there were many more girls to enjoy and, judging by the young girl who came up behind me and pressed her tits into my back as she rubbed my chest, they wanted some of this, too.