All Comments on 'Teasing Woman Gets Caught'

by Anonymous_among_us

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A few minor typos otherwise great first effort!

His chilled jaw.

Later used as chiseled so autocorrect, or error?

Either way, use it once, not twice. "His strong jawline lightly stubbled, caused me to wonder how it would feel between my thighs. Candice..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good start for a beginning series

We need to see where/what happens to Jayne with her "date". She seems to like to tease and play a little rough. He may fit her needs. I have to caution you on a few phrases that I see that make it a little tough for reading.

1) The first guy had a "chilled jaw". Not sure what a "chilled" jaw means.

2) "hidden bounds". When the guy starts up her leg he is about touch her hidden bounds. Just say pussy, or slit or lips.

3) "One of his hand..." - should be "one of his hands..."

4) "He's gotten to my abductors..". Not sure what 'abductors' means here.

5) "my" vs. "me". When the guy writes "I will tell you all about my on Friday".

All in all, a really good start. It gives me pause to find out what Jayne really is all about and what kind of teasing the other guy is going to give her. Maybe he will exhibit her at other places as she slowly comes under his domination. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great beginning...needs a touch of pause, slow disruptive screens. But loved it can't wait to read chapter 2.

JabonieJabonieover 3 years ago

Really a great story, don’t worry about all the grammar police. Cannot wait for the second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great start

Loved this and really look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i truely enjoyed reading this entry, but the author stated before the story even began not to judge her on her grammar; and what is the 1st thing I read in the comments section...comments on her grammar! Come on, people! gIVE THE WRITER A BREAK, WILLYA?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Let's get to Part 2. and Friday

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous