Ted and Lindy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

I sat against the head board and positioned her between my legs where she got down to business. Almost as though by instinct her hand cupped my balls, gently rolling them, caressing them. She was taking in about 4" when I felt my balls begin to boil. She must have felt my dick swell because she started pulling back on the strokes.

"Don't short stroke me Lindy, soft and deep like before. I won't cum in your mouth without telling you. You'll have plenty of time to prepare. When you do swallow pull your lips back to the head so you're only swallowing cum and not half my cock. Nice and soft baby, I'm right there."

Three more strokes and I told her I was cumming. She tried taking it all but couldn't, after two or three swallows she opened her mouth and let it run out.

Wiping her mouth and chin with the towel she was apologizing.

"Lindy, baby, you have nothing to apologize for. You did excellent for your first complete blow job. If it hasn't turned you off, you'll get better each time."

"I'm not turned off, in fact I like it with you. The other guy kept trying to ram his little pecker down my throat. I like your way better." She softly spoke into my ear. "Since you don't have another load for my pussy, will you lick me again?"

"On your back, legs spread my lovely little slut."

"I hate that word Ted, but with you it's okay. You tease me with it, but you don't treat me like one."

"Baby, if you wanna be slutty in the bedroom I will love it, but I will never treat you like a slut, in our home or in public."

Burying my face between her legs I proceeded to lick her tasty pussy. After her howling orgasm we showered and slid into bed, holding on to one another tightly. Not sure how long that lasted, because we woke up with her spooned against my back, her arm under mine, and across my chest. Fingers twiddling around in the hair. I wasn't sure if she was doing it in her sleep or if she was awake.

Then I heard that sexy voice. "We sure did have fun last night. You've ruined me for anybody else Ted. Not that I want anybody else, but I know no one other than you could ever match last night."

Being Sunday morning we walked arm in arm down to the Pancake House, she was wearing a lovely red and yellow sun dress. As we were walking out the door of the house she stopped to face me, raised her dress and showed me the red thong. How the hell was I supposed to keep my hands off her now?

The few who were outside on porches or lawns greeted us, mostly older folks. Lindy knew all of them by name. When we walked into the restaurant the place went silent, every head turning our way. Most were blank stares, there were a few disgruntled comments loud enough to hear, but most accepted the fact that we were there for a meal. Our waitress, looked to be late 20's, brought menus, addressing Lindy.

"Who's your man friend Linds? Are you guys tight or just hangin?" It was a lingo beyond me.

"Oh, we're tight, don't get no tighter." Lindy said, the waitress grinned.

"Special is steak, eggs and hash browns if you guys are hungry."

Lindy answered, "Starved, is that good for you Ted?" I nodded. "Two of the special."

They both giggled as she walked away.

"What was that about?"

"She asked if we were tight, or hangin. Hangin would have been friends, tight means we're in bed. If I had said we were hungry it would have meant we had fun last night, I said starved and she knew we had had gone at it hard and heavy more than once. It's something we started after high school. I doubt you'd ever hear it anywhere else, but all the local girls know what it means."

Breakfast was good. We got through it with a minimum of stares and murmurs. As I paid the bill the gal at the counter pointed toward the dining room speaking in a heavy southern drawl, "Don't pay them no never mind. They just jealous you got Lindy on your arm instead of they sorry ass. Nice to see Lindy done got herself a decent man."

We were hand in hand as we walked back. I asked if she minded walking with me to the store. She had nowhere she needed to be. Walking in, the looks we got were mostly stares, not because we were together, but because it was obvious that when the cat was away the mice were going to play. There was product in the aisles not stocked, two of the checkout girls were chatting while people waited in line, the floor hadn't been swept, fresh bread hadn't been brought to the front for impulse buyers.

Before I could say a word, Lindy looked at me. "You go to your office, I'll take care of this. If I need to fire some asses you need to back me up. I know lots of folks who want to work here if these fools don't."

As soon as there were no more customers in the store Lindy locked the doors and yelled, "What the fuck is going on here? You stupid assholes are taking advantage of Mr. Ted and creating a bad image for our customers. Get this fuckin floor cleaned and those items stocked. You two on the registers that were talking instead of waiting on customers, you're both done at the end of shift. Don't bother filing for unemployment, with all the security cameras we have recording your behavior, they'll laugh your asses out of the hearing."

"Where's that stocker? He's done as well. What you mean he already left? Fuckin punks."

There was nothing but elbows and assholes for the next ten minutes. Lindy opened the doors to the half dozen people waiting outside, apologized for the inconvenience and let them know the store was giving them a loaf of freshly baked Italian bread as a thank you for their patience.

Back in my office she asked me to hand her the stack of applications we kept on hand. She knew who these people were and within thirty minutes she had the two checking positions filled as well as a new stocker. All would be reporting to her the next morning. I motioned for her to sit on my lap.

Lindy sat, but wondered, "What if somebody walks in? Aren't you concerned they'll see us together?"

"Are you concerned people will see us together Linds? Are you having second thoughts about being with a white guy? An old white guy at that."

"Oh hell no. I could care less what they think, my only concern is for you. If it was up to me I'd be moved into your bedroom and fuckin your brains out every night,"

At that we both stopped and stared. There it was, all the cards were on the table. I don't think she meant that to come out, but it did.

"Lindy, are you serious about what you just said? We've only known each other about a year. What about your house? What about your friends? Will they criticize you for being with a cracker?"

"Ted, I'm serious as anything. I want to be with you 24/7 the rest of my life. We may have only been going out a short while, but I have watched and studied you from the first day the store opened. I don't want anything else. As for the house, my brother owns it and gives me a break on the rent. Friends, I don't have many of those. Oh, I know most everybody, but true friends, count them on one hand, and they'll be thrilled for me."

"As far as being with what you call a cracker and the racial purity crap. That shit needs to end. Have you ever noticed that a black guy will screw a white girl in a heartbeat, but they all want the black women to only be with black guys? There are black guys who prefer white women, there are black women who prefer white guys. I like white guys. Simple as that, someone doesn't like it, piss off."

"You mentioned your brother, he's due to start the remodel on the apartment in two weeks. What do I do with the apartment when it's done? I don't want to spend all that money and leave it empty."

"Food for thought. Meredith lives quite a way from the store and travels by bus through some shady parts of town to get here at 3:30. She brings the oven up to temp and gets things ready for when the rest come in at 4. What if you made the apartment part of her salary, she'd be in the store and not have to travel. It's only a matter of time before the hoods figure out she opens at 3:30 by herself. And you'll have someone on the premises all the time. The apartment is already on the stores utilities, if she wants cable or internet she can cover that herself."

"I like that idea Lindy. Will you take care of that tomorrow? Now, back to this sultry little vamp sitting on my lap. What do I do with her?"

"You take her home and fuck her. Then you help her pack enough for a few days, you take her to your house and you fuck her again. We can finish moving me throughout the week."

"You have this all figured out, don't you?"

"Only if you'll have me Ted. Now listen to me close Teddy, I want to be your little slut and only YOUR little slut. The one who turns you on just looking at me in panties and a bra. The one who gets to suck your cock, have your dick in me at days end, the one who gets to go home with you every night. I want to be yours Ted, yours and no one else's. If there's anything you want, tell me, I'll try my best to meet that need."

"Do you have lingerie? I am a sucker for lingerie, and I don't mind paying for decent stuff if my wife will wear it for me and nobody else."

"Your wife? You want me as your wife and not your live in girlfriend?"

"Only way it works in my world girl. Now get your sweet ass off my lap and let's go pack your things."

Getting up she raised her dress in the back teasing me with her thong. I reached out grabbing her, kissing one cheek and slapping the other. Lindy squealed with delight as she bounded toward the door. Before we exited the store, she had all personnel come to the front, when no customers were present she gave the keys to the older lady who had been working the registers alone, stating she was in charge.

While the two girls were checking customers, Lindy showed her how to set the alarms, gave her the checklist for closing and said she'd see her in the morning. Making it clear to everyone a second time who was in charge. She also told the two younger girls their final pay would be sent to their homes and they could leave immediately. It was already after lunch and the customer flow would be minimal throughout the afternoon. The girls shift was done at one, Alice could handle everything on one register.

Walking to Lindy's I commented the girls had tears in their eyes.

"Gee, that's too bad Ted. They should have thought of that before they ignored customers. This wasn't the first time, I've noticed more and more on the security videos. That store pays a lot of people's wages and is a blessing to the neighborhood. Their behavior jeopardizes all of that. Case closed in my opinion."

I said nothing, she was right. I was glad I had her there, I'd have let them snowball me for a while longer.

"Oh, and no I don't have much lingerie. But I'll certainly wear it if you like it. Do you like garters and stockings?"

I groaned and rolled my eyes. "I'll take that as a yes. I do have one of those. I'll let you watch me put them on in the morning. Speaking of morning, what time do we need to leave and get here at opening?"

"Baby, if I watch you put on straps and stockings, we won't be here until well after opening. We leave home at 6, streets are basically clear at that hour."

At the house we packed enough underwear, toiletries and outfits to last until Thursday. We figured we'd have her moved by then. We quizzed each as to whether we were moving way too fast, but neither of us had any qualms about it. As we were about to leave her bedroom I lifted her dress, looking at her bright red thong.

"Is this for me? If it is, I'd like some right now."

"Then take her lover, she's yours, anytime, anywhere. Just remember I get more later in our bed."

I grinned, skinnied her thong down, bent her over the bed and drilled her hot hungry cunt. She had cum running down her legs as I returned with a warm washcloth. Putting her thong in the laundry she grabbed a pair of cotton boy shorts, slipped them on, kissed me and said, "Take me to your home and our bed."

At the house I showed her where everything was, cleared out some of my stuff in the bathroom and got her settled into the vanity area. Most of Barbs clothes had been taken by the girls or donated, so there would be plenty of room in the walk-in closet for her clothes. Barbs dresser drawers had been emptied except for the lingerie. Lindy looked it over and was impressed. She and Barb were the same size, she asked me if I minded her wearing it? It was all cleaned, not like she was wearing someone's dirty panties. I didn't mind, it was just sitting there. She put her panties and bras in the drawer next to the lingerie.

I spent the rest of the day showing her around the house more intently, where dishes were, pots and pans, that sort of thing. I took her to the laundry area, showed her how to operate the machines, she was accustomed to them, hers were similar.

Strolling around the back yard looking over the flower beds the old couple next door just "happened" to be in their back yard.

Martha, ever the nosy one spoke up, "Hi, hi Ted. Who um, who's your friend Ted? Is she from the neighborhood?"

"Well Martha she's more than just a friend to me, she's someone very special. Is she from the neighborhood, she's going to be moving onto this street very soon."

"Oh, um, Oh oh, well I haven't seen any for sale signs on houses so I just wondered."

I told her she'd be moving in at 3412 Walford.

Martha had a puzzled look on her face, "Oh, oh, well that's nice." They turned to walk home when she spun and said, "But that's your house."

"Yes it is Martha, you have a great day."

Martha must have told everyone in three counties because the phone started ringing and didn't stop until I unplugged it. Then my cell started. My daughter and son pulled into the driveway around five. Mind you, those two have fought like cats and dogs all their lives, even as adults. For them to be together is unheard of.

I was at the door and opened it before they could ring the bell. My son was the first to open his foolish mouth.

"Dad, what the hell is going on? Martha said you have a woman living with you. Are you outa your mind? What about mom, what about her memory?"

"Well, Stan, what about your mom? Do you think she would want me to be alone and without love the rest of my life? As for her memory, what the hell are you talking about? I can never replace your mother, Melinda already knows that and has no desire to try. I show your mother, my wife of 31 years, no disrespect because the first marriage was so good I'm willing to give it a second go."

Now it was my daughters turn to be apoplectic. "Married, you're getting married? Dad, what are you doing?"

"I'm not getting married tomorrow, but yes I intend to marry her if she'll accept my proposal. By the way, I don't need your permission. Neither of you came to me to ask if I approved of your spouses, you simply announced you were engaged and getting married. On my dime I might add."

"Well who is she dad? Is it the lady you told me about the other day?"

Melinda had been in the kitchen, I asked her to join us in the foyer. Jennifer half knew what to expect, I think Stanley almost fainted. Melinda walked to us, put her left arm through mine and extended her right to shake their hands.

"Jennifer, Stanley, this is Melinda. She'll be staying here with me. We work together so we can ride to and from work together. Any further questions? If not, we'll bid you ado and go about getting our supper ready."

I hugged each one, saying to them, "Be happy for me, not sad for your mom, I'll never have her back, let me get on with my life. I don't need your approval, but I want it. Bye kids, love you."

They waved and drove away.

"If I'll have you? Ted, you're stuck with me. You've licked my pussy, been inside me and marked me with your seed, you've cum in my mouth, baby, I own you." She was smiling from ear to ear.

I asked what she'd like for supper. "You know, I been jonesin for a decent burger all week. Know any good places?"

"I kinda like 5 guys, their burgers are good, and their fries are killer."

"Never been, let's go."

At 5 Guys we ran into several people I knew. Two couples congratulated us on our engagement, we were perplexed, it was news to us. Mary McGrady swooshed over, "Congratulations on getting married Ted. Oh my, she's a spitting image of Barb isn't she. Well I've got to go, I'm here to pick up an order."

Lindy looked at me. "She does realize I have brown skin doesn't she. She seems nice, but she's got a line of bullshit a foot thick."

I smiled, "Her husband is a lawyer, what else would you expect?"

There were several others who stopped at our table, all polite and cordial toward Melinda.

As we readied for bed later I came out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth, she was sitting on the edge of the bed. I sleep in just underwear, she pulled them off, put my dick in her mouth and had me hard in a minute. When she had it sticking straight up, she pulled it down, released it and let it slap against my stomach.

"Yup, it's ready. Tonight, I want it on my side. I want to find out if my friend is right."

"You little slut, prepare to have your pussy reemed."

She was giggling as I crawled between her legs.

I licked her for a minute or two to get her nice and wet. I lay her on her side, lifted her leg over my shoulder and pushed my cock in all the way to my balls. She was right, it did feel good, it felt damn good. As I would stroke in she would push her hips forward, as I withdrew she would pull her hips back dragging her clit along the entire length of my cock. I was getting excited watching her get excited. We'd been at it at least 15 minutes when her hips began bucking slightly. Her breathing changed and she was making her little cumming noises.

"Are you close baby, you sound like you're about to cum."

"Oh my God Teddy, I'm right there, a few more strokes and I'm gonna explode."

She no more than said it when her hips thrust forward, her hand grabbed my arm and the leg on my shoulder began to tighten, the heel digging into my shoulder. She was gasping, making soft sounds between gasps. I kept pumping, she got right back into it, rocking her hips, tugging at my dick with her vagina walls. Then the bedroom talk started.

"Cum for me Teddy, drop that load in mama's pussy, fill me up daddy, bury that meat deep and shoot your spunk all over the inside of my pussy."

She always knew what to say and when to say it. I leaned into her and let loose, not saying much, I was drooling and gasping for air. I liked this position. Why had Barb and I never done it like this?

We were up and showered at 5, made a breakfast and were out of the house by 6. As we were leaving the neighbor who'd been in the back yard yesterday looked at us and about swallowed his teeth. Lindy waved at him with one of those fingery waves only women give. As I entered the street he was high tailing toward the house. Archie and Martha would have plenty to talk about today.

"Why is he up this early Ted?"

"They're both early risers, always have been. When he was younger he'd mow the lawn at 7, a few of us neighbors had a talk with him, now he waits until 8. Guess he liked the idea of keeping all his teeth instead of waking our kids so early. They're a pain in the ass, but they mean well, who knows how long they'll be alive."

On the way to the store Lindy wanted to talk.

"What do we tell people Ted? Are we engaged, are we shacked up, am I your fuck toy, what do we tell them?"

"Oh, you are definitely my fuck toy." She smiled. "They don't need to know more than we saw each other through the weekend and that we're an item."

As we pulled up I took Lindy's hand, "Are you willing to marry an old white guy Melinda? I'll never cheat, I'll always respect you, and if you want a baby I'll try to make that happen."

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers