Ted and Lindy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,946 Followers

"Yes, I'll marry you...you old fool. As for a baby, I need to think that through."

"Okay Linds, here's what I'd like to do. Why don't you and I go shopping for your engagement ring. You'll get what you want, and I won't wonder if I picked the right one. Let's do that tonight after work, as soon as you're wearing that ring we'll announce it. Sound okay?"

Melinda had tears in her eyes. Shaking her head yes, she leaned over to kiss me, long, soft, sensuous.

Inside we kissed at my office door and got busy with our regular duties. Lindy met with the new hires at 6:30, all were a few minutes early, bonus points in her mind. She took them through training, explaining time cards and other protocols. Lindy really liked the older of the two checkers, 28, raising a daughter on her own. Had been a checker in various stores since she was 16, sounded intelligent and was eager to advance.

The stocker was a young Hispanic guy who'd been working third shift in one of the large chain stores. He'd been there 4 years and had one small raise, not able to get off third shift even though he had a newborn child. Melinda watched him dig right in and thought this could be a real bonus, with Leon and Julio both on days there shouldn't be any more mix ups or delays.

At midmorning break Aisha was talking smack. "Why you doin all this shit Linds? Mr. Ted do that stuff, you aint gettin paid enough to do his job to. You know what I'm sayin girl?"

Lindy had an immediate answer, "I'm doing it because he asked me to. As for my pay, you have no idea what I get paid, and I sure as hell am not telling you. Aisha, you need to worry about you, I'll worry about me. By the way, enough of this having a conversation in the check out line. They're here to buy groceries, not carry on a ten minute conversation with you while others behind wait. Be polite but move them on."

"Well, look at you bitch. Who you think you is?"

Neither realized I was standing in the doorway before I stepped to the table. "She is the store supervisor, that's who she is. If that doesn't suit you Aisha, we have dozens of applicants who will gladly take your register. Any more questions? No, didn't think so, break is over."

I beckoned Lindy to come into my office, having her close the door.

"I want you on my lap, but those are big windows and we don't need any of their shit right now. Might be better if you have a chair."

Lindy looked bewildered, "I'm the store supervisor? When did that happen and what does it entail?"

"It happened 7 minutes ago when I realized I don't need to look elsewhere for a supervisor, I have one in house. Lindy, no one knows the workings of this store better than you and I. I need eyes and ears when I'm not on the floor. I need someone to handle minor issues and situations instead of those taking me away from my work. I'll put you on salary with full benefits beginning this pay period. Do you drive?" Lindy nodded yes.

"Good, if I need to be somewhere other than the store you can take the car and I'll take the truck. I may need you to make runs for me at times, stuff I never trusted to anyone else. That all changed over this weekend. Give me a kiss and go to work. Oh, keep a close eye on Aisha, her hackles are up. I have a feeling she's going to be trouble."

Mondays were always busy, I didn't see much of Lindy until around 4. She walked into my office with her brother who measured my office windows. He looked at Lindy and said Friday. Then walked out.

"What was that Lindy?"

"I'm having high quality blinds installed, motorized so they can be closed remotely. I'm also having a new lock put on this door. Too much of value in here for a $20 lock set. Do you have any idea how many times today that I wanted to come in here and suck your cock, or have you fuck me?"

I was looking at one horny woman. "Girl, you're gonna kill me with that pussy."

Lindy grinned, "I don't want to fuck you to death, but I do want to fuck you."

"Shall we pick out a ring tonight?" She nodded yes. "Why don't we do something silly and have supper in the food court at the mall? Then we can check out the jewelry stores."

Lindy swooned over a ring at the second jewelers, until she asked the price. It was $4700, she put it down and started looking at other rings.

"Don't you like that ring Lindy? You seemed to love it, but then set it down."

"Ted, it's $4700, I am not spending that kind of money on an engagement ring."

"You're absolutely right Lindy. Whoever heard of a bride buying her own engagement ring? No one. Since I'm buying your ring, I'll take that one as I pointed at the one she'd loved. How much extra to have it sized right away?"

It would be $60 well spent.

Lindy was all smiles, and at the same time trembling and having a hard time breathing. "Ted, I've never had anything like this, I don't know what to do."

"What you do is kiss me, tell me you love me, then tell me you can't wait to get me home so you can drain my balls with whatever set of lips you desire."

Which she did. We wandered over to Ella's Lingerie Boutique. Lindy found several items she liked, settling on some bra/panty sets, a red and white garter belt, a half dozen different design stockings and a light blue silk robe she fell in love with. Her ring was ready when we returned. I ask if I could put it on her finger, to which she agreed.

It was half nine when we got home. I pulled into the garage, closed the overhead and before I could round the car Lindy was almost naked.

"Whoa, whoa baby. No need for a frantic fuck in the garage tonight, we'll do that another time. You're here with me all the time from now on. You go jump into the bath, I'll bring the shopping bags in, lock the house and join you in 15 or 20 minutes."

I brought the packages in, secured the house. Disrobed and headed to the tub. Lindy was in bubbles to her shoulders, but her left hand was extended as she looked at her ring. She slid forward as I sat behind her, scooting back into me, safe and secure in my arms.

"Are you happy Melinda? You sure seem to like your ring."

"Ted, you have no idea. It isn't even in a black girls dreams to date a man like you, much less marry one. Especially a girl raised in the ghettos, I'm overwhelmed Ted. I can't seem to wrap my mind around all of this. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. Ted please tell me it's all real, there isn't another shoe to drop."

"No shoe baby, you're stuck with me."

"Teddy, I've thought a lot about what you said, a baby and all. I'm 37, past my prime years for childbirth, but older women are having babies into their early 40's now. I only have one ovary, so chances are slim I can get pregnant, but can we try? If I'm not pregnant by 40 we'll stop trying, okay?"

"If that's what you want Melinda. You do realize I'll be in my 70's when the child is 20. If that doesn't bother you, it doesn't bother me."

"I love it when you call me Melinda, I feel special."

After soaking, we washed up. Sitting in the tub Lindy snuggled into me sideways so she could whisper in my ear,

"Let's go put a baby in my tummy."

Chapter two is in progress.

R410a
R410a
2,946 Followers