Ted and Marnie

Story Info
Ted and Marnie enter into a world of swinging.
1.7k words
4.18
14.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to tell a story of Ted and Marnie Sanford. They were a young couple that moved to Lancaster, Ohio from the big city of Columbus during the 1960s.

Ted would commute to work in Columbus where he was an engineer for Bell Telephone Labs located at the Columbus Works of Western Electric.

The huge Western Electric plant had over 12,000 employees with 67% of the factory workers being women. It could be a very sinful place for those so inclined.

Marine found employment in Lancaster, as a Paralegal, with a local Law firm.

On the surface, Ted and Marnie were the perfect couple living the good life of Middle Class America.

Ted and Marnie had decided to put off starting a family.

Ted and Marnie had met at Ohio State University and had gotten married following their graduation in 1958.

Ted was a tall handsome man that was well endowed. Marnie was a bit on the petite side with a pretty face and perky little tits. Ted would find out that, although small in stature, Marnie was able to take big cocks with ease. She also had the ability to deep throat big cocks. Quite a feat for such a small lady. From their first time, the sex was awesome, for both.

Marnie reminded Ted of the actress Jane Powell, tiny, pretty, yet stacked.

Both Ted and Marnie were adventuresome and craved sexual excitement outside of their own bedroom. They would role play during sex pretending to have sex with others. The thought of other men fucking Marnie cause Ted to experience awesome orgasms. Marnie had similar experiences thinking of Ted fucking other women.

Ted and Marnie were neither one, virgins when they met, but had remained celibate since they had gotten together. But things were about to change.

The Law firm that Marnie worked for was having a Christmas party for the staff and their spouses. It was held each year and attendance was almost mandatory.

Little did Ted know, that Guy Jansen a partner in the law firm, had a burning desire to fuck Marnie. And he was more than willing to share his wife Alice with Ted.

During the party Guy asked Marnie to dance and Alice asked Ted to dance. While on the dance floor, Marnie felt an obvious hard cock pressed against her abdomen near her tits. It caused a wetness to begin in her pussy.

Guy whispered in Marnie's ear that he found her extremely sexy and that he wanted to fuck her. Marnie was only slightly taken back, as she had sensed, in the office, an attraction between her and Guy.

In the meantime, Alice was grinding her pussy on Ted's hardening cock. Alice was fully aware of the effect she was having on Ted.

Ted and Marnie were being hit on by a very attractive Alice and Guy Jansen.

Later, while dancing, Marnie told Ted that Guy had hit on her. A not surprised Ted related that Alice had come onto him.

After discussing entering a swinging affair with the Jansen's, both Marnie and Ted agreed they wanted to pursue the possibilities.

Marnie's pussy was on fire and she wanted Guy to fuck her. Ted's cock was hard as a rock and he wanted desperately to fuck Alice.

The young couple was about to take that first big important step.

Meanwhile the Jansen's were having similar discussions and were just as anxious to fuck Ted and Marnie.

Guy cornered Ted and said he wanted to invite Ted and Marnie to their house following the party. Guy said He would take Marnie and Alice could ride with Ted.

Ted agreed and told Guy how sexy and hot he thought Alice was. Guy replied by saying fucking Marnie had been something he wanted to do for a long time. Both men were sporting big boners.

On the drive to the Jansen's home. Alice removed Ted's cock and went down on him. Oh my god, thought Ted, she is going to make me have a wreck. Alice worked her magic on Ted's cock edging him to near orgasm.

While in the other car, Marnie was deep throating Guy's cock. Guy was amazed that this little vixen could take his entire cock. He thought she would have a small tight little pussy and worried he would have difficulty making entry.

Upon arrival at the Jansen home. Ted and Marnie were informed they would be using the pool house, as the main house was occupied by a Nanny and the Jansen children.

The pool house had only one bedroom which mean all four would be fucking in the same room.

Guy suggested they all get naked Soon four naked horny adults were about to engage in a four-way sexual romp. Guy and Ted were both sporting super hard boners.

Guy took Marnie in his arms and deep kissed her deep using lots of tongue. Marnie responded in kind and could feel Ted's big cut cock pressing against her.

Ted and Alice were in a similar clinch, but Alice held Ted's cock in her hand squeezing it. She could feel it throb.

Guy placed Marnie on the bed spreading her legs, as he did. He went down and began lapping the folds of Marie's hot wet pussy. When his tongue made contact with her clit, Marnie would lurch.

Ted had followed suit and was using his impressive cunnilingus skills on Alice as she moaned and whimpered.

Two very hot and sexy ladies were being eaten out by the others husband on the same bed. A very surreal scene.

Marnie began to scream in ecstasy as a big orgasm was about to over take her. She unleashed her sexual fluids coating Guy's lips, tongue and face. She must have fainted because the next thing she knew, the big head of Guy's cock was beginning to penetrate her tight pussy. Although very tight, Guy's cock head slid in and quicky filled the depths of Marnie's cunt.

Marnie had been well eaten and was now about to be well fucked. Guy was soon slam fucking Marnie and she squealed and fucked back with all her might. Guy grunted and thought, damn what a good little fuck she is.

In the meantime, Ted and Alice had somehow gotten into a sixty-nine position and was performing oral sex on each other. Both were about to receive their just rewards. Ted blew a huge load of cum in Alice's mouth as Alice and Alice returned the favor when she achieved and an awesome orgasm. They both relaxed, for the moment, and took in the view of Guy pounding Marnie's tight pussy'.

"That is a lot of cock for such a tiny lady to take," Alice mused.

"She is quite capable" Ted responded.

As Guy continued fucking Marnie, Alice decided it was time for her to get fucked and began sucking Ted's cock back to life.

Ted could only think, what a great cocksucker Alice was proving to be. When his cock reached full hardness again, he wasted no time in plunging it into Alice's sweet pussy.

Now on the same bed, both wives were being fucked and pounded hard. It was hard to distinguish who was screaming and who was moaning. It got quite noisy

Marnie had experienced many small orgasms before she felt the big one began building deep within her core. When Guy unleashed his huge load of cum deep in her cunt, The orgasm overcame her ands she screamed liked a banshee.

This tiny lady with the small tiny pussy had been fucked like never before.

Ted was doing his best to give Alice a great fucking. They had switched positions and Ted was fucking her from behind doggie style. Alice was loving it.

Guy was now observing Ted fucking his wife from behind, and he began to wonder, if the tiny lady Marnie could take it up the ass. He was amazed at how her tiny pussy had accommodated his big cock. Would her ass take it too. The very thought of it was causing his cock to harden again.

Because Alice had so expertly sucked him off, Ted was able to give her a long, long fuck. But all good things must come to and end and he finally busted a nut deep in Alice's cunt.

Marnie was lying on the bed with her eyes closed. Ted and Alice were coming down from their orgasmic highs, and Guy was slowly stroking his cock.

Guy's cock had gotten extremely hard at the prospects of fucking Marnie's ass.

Guy took a bottle of lube from an end table and lubricated his cock with lots of lube. He climbed on top of Marnie from behind and began working his cock up and down the crack of Marnie's ass.

Ted and Alice watched intently. Alice knew what was coming next but Ted only assumed he was going to fuck Marnie doggie style.

Marnie was moaning and assumed she was going to be fucked doggie style

But Ted placed his cock at the entrance to her tight ass and began to insert. Marnie's eyes flew wide open as she realized what was happening. A sharp pain ran through Marnie as the well lubricated cock made entry. Marnie was getting buggered for the first time.

The sight caused Ted's cock to grow. Which did not go unnoticed by Alice.

As Guy's cock inched forward and deeper, the searing pain began to ebb and was replaced by a warm feeling. Just as Guy had thought If her tight pussy could accommodate his big cock, her ass could as well. When Guy achieved full entry, he relaxed for a moment to let Marnie to get used to have in big cock deep in her bowels.

By now Alice was sucking Ted again. Only this time, Ted took over and began skull fucking Alice, causing her to gag and foam at the mouth. Ted wanted to punish her as much as Guy was punishing Marnie.

Guy began slowly fucking Marnie's ass and was enjoying the tightness. Her ass was even more tight than her pussy.

A fire had bit lit in Marnie's body and the poor girl was about to have her first anal orgasm. Obviously, this was not going to be a long fuck but one of great intensity.

Ted was so excited that his orgasm produced a huge amount of cum some which came out of Alice's nose causing a bad burning sensation. Ted covered Alice's face with cum.

Guy unleashed his load deep in Marnie's ass. The anal orgasm experienced by Marnie caused her totally black out.

Soon four well fucked out people were sleeping peacefully.

Will there be more? Well stay tuned and see.