Ted Online Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,001 Followers

He figured in a few months he might be caught up on some of it, at least the things in his specific field. He frowned and looked at the door, Mia didn't close it very well and he could hear an argument right out in the hall.

They were arguing about an element rather common on Earth that they used in many things. The power cores, matrix cores, EM circuitry, and artificial gravity circuitry all used it. Apparently they were running out of what they'd brought with them on the ship, that one element anyway, and couldn't find any of it on Mars at all.

The argument was about going to Earth to get some. One of them thought it was too risky.

He sighed and got up, and walked over and opened the door, the conversation stopped suddenly as he stuck his head out. He looked at the two beautiful light blondes and reminded his cock firmly that it belonged to Kara, Nicci, Helen, Trudy, and Mia. Fucking thing was greedy though, it still wanted the blondes. They were dressed in a skin tight protective body suit that both covered everything, and left absolutely nothing to the imagination.

He kept his eyes at eye level, and resisted the urge to stare at their mouthwatering camel toes. For a guy that loved to eat pussy, they were even more tempting than their generous breasts with nipples that caused bumps on the skintight fabric.

He also didn't fail to notice their sweet smiles, or the hero worship in their eyes. Damnit, he could keep his dick in his pants, even if he is a male slut. It could be worse, as burdens went being surrounded by willing beautiful women he shouldn't fuck wasn't the worst thing in the world. Not when the others took care of him so well, and often.

At least, that's what he kept repeating in his head.

He suggested diffidently, "Ladies, why don't you take a ship and prospect a few asteroids, or one of the moons around Saturn or Jupiter, or maybe the two around this planet? See if you can find the resources there. The asteroids are what, twenty light minutes out? You could be there in less than an hour. If not, the argument is moot, and you need to go back to Earth."

The cute blonde, one of them, said with a cute upbeat voice, "That's actually a really good idea, let's go Christi, sorry to disturb you Doctor Stedman."

The other one smiled and nodded.

He shrugged, "Call me Ted, and you didn't disturb me, I just heard your argument and thought to offer an opinion."

She smiled and said in a pleasant tone that wasn't quite sultry, "Thanks Ted, I'm Sally, and this is Christi, if there's anything we can do to ever help you, and I do mean anything, let me know."

"I will, thanks. It was nice to meet you both, Sally, Christi, good luck," he nodded a little awkwardly and went back in the room.

Why the A.I.s hadn't thought of doing that he didn't know. It wasn't that hard, the solar system had resources all over, not just on Earth or Mars. If he didn't know any better he'd say it was a setup. Ridiculous argument in the hall outside his room, wearing skin tight suits without anything over it, and the fuck me looks they had on their faces as they offered to do anything for him?

The truth was though, A.I.s just weren't that deceptive. They may have tried to seduce him with their suits, their smiles, looks, body language, and their offer, but a made up argument to draw him out? Not a chance. At least, he was pretty sure... mostly.

If that wasn't true, resisting might be harder than he'd first assumed.

He studied for the rest of the morning and then laid back on the bed and accessed the command window, he was pretty excited actually, they'd been planning today for a couple of weeks. They were about to get revenge for the attack on Bastion, by attacking the angel version of a hometown in the city which was called Stronghold.

He hit the login button...

Chapter Four

He casted his army first so he could recoup the mana quickly. There really wasn't room for seventeen summoned demons plus himself, and he found himself standing on the bed in the corner as he finished up. He checked his messages, and there were no cancellations.

His greater succubus was right in front of him, and she kept grinding her ass back on him.

Surely not a coincidence, and he still hadn't gotten to the bottom of the behavior his greater succubae had been exhibiting. He ordered them all to wait outside for him, and they all piled out the door and down the stairs. The succubus gave him a pouty look as she shut the door and reluctantly followed his orders.

So far they'd obeyed every order he gave, it was just the initiative they showed sometimes, and their need to be hanging all over him that was concerning. Sure, flirting, winks, pouty looks, and even more than that he'd come to expect from the game, including the slutty clothes all the women wore, which he was more than okay with.

Just the idea of Kara in the bustier body suit and Nicci's curvy body in that ridiculous leather bikini could stir his lust.

Kara was a chocolate brown-eyed redhead. She kept the hair shoulder length and had it in a ponytail in the game. She also had generous C cups which the bustier made look closer to Ds. She also had a mouthwatering ass, and curves in all the right places. She was bold, sexy as hell, took charge in bed, and knew what she wanted.

Nicci had long raven black hair, and green eyes. She also had a somewhat waspish figure similar to Trudy, with DD breasts that looked like they'd break the bikini top if she took a deep breath, and an extremely petite and thin waist, followed by the luscious curves of her hips and ass. Nicci was a total submissive, but he'd never really explored that too far, and had taken Kara's lead on things in bed.

It seemed fair, they were the one in the relationship. He was just a friend, that they liked to have in their bed. He was sure that had something to do with his almost eight-inch cock, and the fact he loved to eat pussy, and was very good at it. The friend part, was because he hadn't turned into an asshole and treated Nicci like less of a person, or tried to give her orders when sex playtime was over.

He hadn't really figured that part out, until Mia had explained it to him.

The other four in their group today was the four that helped defend two weeks ago. A couple of mage types by the names of Bill and Tom. There were also two warrior types, another couple that gamed together, Kathy and Ray. So that made seven players, and his army of seventeen demons. They should be able to leave a lasting impression, even if they are fought off.

He checked his stats when his mana finished regenerating.

Endless war Stats: Name: Ted - - Race: Cambion Lvl: 27 (TNL:87%) - - Class: Demon Knight +att/+dmg: 4/8 - - Str: 22 (42) Mana: - 1190 (1090) - Int: 109 (119) Health: 700 (700) - - Con: 50 (70) Summon: limit: 12/5 - Wis: 125 Stamina: 200 (200) - - Dex: 10 (20) Popularity: +6 - - Cha: 16 Gold: 283 - - Silver: 1393

He went downstairs, and saw them all sitting around a table.

Kara grinned and said, "About time you got your tongue down here. Your demons passed through a few minutes ago."

He laughed, as she was always talking about his tongue and how amazing it is. Good enough apparently, that she changed the ass colloquialism and used tongue instead. He wasn't exactly getting a swelled head about it, but it was a fun if rather earthy compliment.

Nicci blushed and said sweetly, "Heya Ted."

He winked at Kara, "Kara, Nicci," he returned their greetings with smile, and then asked of the group, "Everyone ready?" as he looked around the table.

They all nodded, and Nicci sent him a group request, which he accepted. He saw they were all grouped already, so good enough. They were all in their high twenties. They left the tavern, and he gave his orders for the warriors and succubae, except for one greater succubus, to lead the group. He kept his four imps behind him, and the succubus stayed close, but didn't touch him.

Which he thought odd. It was almost as if she didn't want to hang all over him in front of the others, or perhaps just Kara and Nicci? Or was he just getting paranoid now, and thinking about it far too much? He should either get over it, or talk to Genevieve about it, or perhaps support.

Kara poked him as they walked out of the east gate, "Wake up."

He smiled and shook his head, "What'd I miss?"

Kara snorted, "Nothing, you just looked a million miles away."

He shrugged, "Game mechanics. Nothing important. Anything knew?"

Nicci giggled, "Actually yes, but we'll talk about it later."

He frowned, "Now I'm intrigued."

Kara shrugged, "If you use your tongue well enough we'll tell you."

Nicci snickered, "I'll tell you anyway, but no stinting."

His succubus looked like she was trying not to laugh. He shook his head again.

"I'll see what I can do."

Nicci pinched his butt and then walked a little faster, "We're getting close, I need to be up front with the demons, Kelly, and Ray."

Kara took his arm and squeezed it softly, sometimes he thought the tongue jokes were just a way for her to keep their mental distance.

"You ready to kick ass?" she asked.

He nodded, "Either that, or this will be a short fight."

Tom interjected, "Yeah, I hope we timed this well. Most people tend to pick the hero angel types."

Kara shook her head, "Yeah, but we have a plan."

Bill asked, "What plan is that?"

Kara laughed, "Kick their asses of course."

He snickered, that was pretty much the plan. As far as he knew the enclaves didn't have secret entrances, they'd either take the gate and mow through inside, or... the enemy would do to them what he and the others had done to the angel attack two weeks ago. The plan was a tiny bit better when they got inside, they'd sweep the streets and then go building by building.

They even had the support roles worked out for the sweep.

At least, it had seemed creative enough as they drank around the table and had planned their revenge. He was curious as to what would happen if they'd won. The angel player still needed a home town and spawning spot for when they died. He'd find out soon, he got his head in the game as Stronghold came into view, and he cast demonic aura to boost up his demons.

Of course, even the dimmest NPC gate guard could pick up on twenty-four demon and half demons converging on the gate. The angel sounded the alarm and drew his sword and stood fast. He casted a Balefire spell, and green fire burst against the angel's blocking wing, and then jumped off to the side. He couldn't see how many he'd hit, but surely a handful of guards were there just out of sight.

System-wide message popup: The Forces of Hell have attacked Stronghold!

The fifteen warriors rushed the gate, the rest of them were spell casters minus the one succubus who stood close to him. Ted, Tom, Bill, Kara, three imps, and a greater imp casted eight area effect or chain spells at once. The original guard was toast and fell to the floor dead, there were a few other guards barely hanging on and the warriors took them out and moved inside.

Maybe they were going fast enough to get a foothold? The casters all moved forward as well, just in time to see close to twenty angels from around Stronghold running toward them, and a couple of players from the tavern. The defenders were a little late to the party, but still soon enough that they were still pinned at the gate as angelic forces converged around them. He attacked the largest clump which was eleven angels, with Demonic Confusion.

Five of them started attacking their own.

Then he started to cast balefire in every direction that he could, into multiple groups. His imps, Kara, Tom, and Bill all did the same. Then several groups hit the fifteen warriors in their party at once. Six warriors, two warlords, three succubae, a greater succubus, Kelly, Ray, and of course, Nicci. They all tried to hold a protective half circle around the mage types.

He counted himself in that number, although he could do physical melee combat in an emergency, he hadn't really done anything with his strength and dexterity. Which meant he'd probably die quickly.

He stopped casting balefire and started to replace fallen succubae and warriors. They were definitely outnumbered, by both warriors and pure numbers it was about three to two against them. However, they definitely held the edge on the magical side, and was doing huge amounts of damage with eight spell casters. As far as he could tell, the enemy only had two right now.

Hopefully, there wouldn't be many, if any, late arrivals.

It got a bit hairy for a moment, a couple of angels managed to break through the defensive line but his personal greater succubus protector stepped up and several of the mage types took them out fast. He was also replacing his summoned creatures rather quickly in the opening part of the battle.

But eventually the chain and area spells, all doing over a hundred points each, to five at a time, quickly overwhelmed the enemies number advantage. Soon enough, his warriors stopped dying, and then they outnumbered the enemy and the tide truly turned, and it became a slaughter.

Honestly, they'd been pretty lucky there were only two angelic players logged in, neither of which was that high level mage guy that almost killed him.

They left the full human NPCs alone, but all the angel NPCs were slaughtered as they rolled over Stronghold, and went building to building, looting, and killing. It was kind of fun actually. Then the popups came, first a system wide message, followed by others.

System-wide Message: The heavenly enclave of Stronghold has been defeated!

Hidden quest achieved: Conqueror of Stronghold!

Quest Reward: The forces of Hell salutes and honors you with a gift. In your greatest hour of peril, blow the black horn.

You have leveled! You are now level 28!

You have leveled! You are now level 29!

You have leveled! You are now level 30!

He raised an eyebrow, they'd killed a lot of stuff, but not enough for three levels when split between seven player characters. He could only guess the bonus experience for the quest itself had been very large. He also had a black horn in his satchel, and he wondered what the hell it did. He tried to identify it, but it just showed as an unknown demonic artifact of some kind. He was also pretty sure that it could only be used once, so he wasn't going to blow it to see what happened.

He assigned the points quickly, going for more life and mana, he was still pretty satisfied with his army size for now, although he may go back to it later. Then he checked his stats.

Endless war Stats: Name: Ted - - Race: Cambion Lvl: 30 (TNL:7%) - - Class: Demon Knight +att/+dmg: 4/8 - - Str: 22 (42) Mana: - 1390 (720) - Int: 129 (139) Health: 800 (702) - - Con: 60 (80) Summon: limit: 12/5 - Wis: 125 Stamina: 200 (200) - - Dex: 10 (20) Popularity: +6 - - Cha: 16 Gold: 383 - - Silver: 2193

He should be able to pick his level thirty spells now as well, and all three of them if he wanted, or one of the earlier ones. He decided if any of the level thirty spells sucked, he'd choose Sacrifice which would be important for player verse player fights. He had no plans to mess with Charm or Hell's Essence. Of course, his spell damage had gone up again as well as his mana with the intelligence rise. One hundred thirty-two to one hundred forty-six.

Right now though, they were getting ready to return to Bastion to celebrate a bit as a group, and then Nicci, Kara, and he would have their own party. In light of that, his spells would have to keep. Socializing and wild uninhibited sex were much more important after all. He also hadn't forgotten that Nicci and Kara had some news for him, and apparently for him alone...

Chapter Five

He'd dismissed his army once they got back, and they'd spent a good half an hour drinking and laughing about the invasion. Damned angels had it coming. Then things broke up, Kelly and Ray had to drop off the game, since their kids were getting home from school, and Tom and Bill decided to update their spells and go out and try them out.

They'd hit thirty too. So had Kara, but Nicci was still at twenty-nine after gaining three levels. At that point the three of them headed up to a room.

Both Kara and Nicci bracketed him, and started to take off his armor, and everything else, while Nicci kissed him fiercely and Kara kissed his back and rubbed up against him. He was as hard as a rock by the time he'd lost his breaches, and Nicci sighed happily into his mouth as she started to stroke him.

They pulled back from him and pushed him back on the bed, and he looked up. They both started a sensual sexy strip tease, not that there was all that much to take off. He wondered if they choreographed some of this stuff at home, because they hadn't communicated at all, just done it.

Then his dick told him to stop thinking so hard, and to enjoy the show.

Then they kissed in front of him, and the sounds of feminine delight and need that fell from both their lips made his cock twitch in need. He was patient however, he always let them lead, and they'd never once failed to blow his mind. This was his decompression place, normally being the sex toy and leaving a woman in charge wouldn't be his style, but in this situation it just worked all around.

Plus, who doesn't like a show? Besides, Kara and Nicci were incredibly hot together.

Then the passion of their kiss ramped up, not in physical intensity, but with a lover's passion. It was hot, and one of the sexiest and most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. They were showing him who they were, beneath the banter and wild sex. He was seeing a couple that was obviously and deeply in love, and he felt like a true voyeur for the first time, they were truly naked before him now.

Their kiss heated up more as they caressed, squeezed, pinched, and teased each other's flesh more firmly, and then they broke the kiss and stalked over to the bed. Nicci kissed him passionately while he felt Kara straddle his middle, and she sighed in passion and pleasure as she dropped down and impaled herself on his cock.

Her tight sheath rippled and fluttered along his sensitive shaft, and hugged and conformed to his very sensitive glans. He groaned into Nicci's mouth, and kissed her harder and more fervently as Kara started to grind their sexes together before she rose up to the tip, and impaled herself again.

Nicci broke the kiss, and gave him a sultry look as she straddled his head and brought her delicious hot sex down on his face and tongue.

He'd only gotten a glimpse of Kara as she rode him, but it was a beautiful and very erotic sight, and fresh in his mind as he nibbled, licked, and played with the soft silken folds of Nicci's tight heat while Kara's body pleasured his. His cock twitched when he heard them kissing above him, and both of them started to grind on him at the same time.

He was breathless, but that didn't stop him as he licked into Nicci heat while she ground down on his face, and he didn't stop thrusting up into Kara's sweet sexy body each time she dropped down with wet hot silken friction that overwhelmed his body with pleasure.

They both came above him, and he held back as long as he could, but Kara's sex felt so damned good as it milked him hard, while she came and flushed his cock with her liquid satin. He moaned and surged, Kara must have been coming down and felt it, because she got off of him and then he felt a warm mouth around him. When he heard Kara's voice he realized he was now in a sixty-nine with Nicci.

Kara said sharply, "That's it Nicci, suck that big cock. Get it farther in your throat, make it feel good for him. Suck him harder, now. Be a good little cocksucker for Ted, fuck that thing with your sweet sexy mouth."

The dirty talk and Nicci's amazing mouth was too much, especially since he'd been on the edge already. His control was lost, and he couldn't help but thrust up into Nicci's throat. Nicci didn't mind at all, she just swallowed him and kept sucking hard as she moaned in approval of his lustful drive between her soft wet lips. He was overcome with bliss but still heard Nicci humming and slurping in approval as he filled and coated her throat.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,001 Followers