All Comments on 'Ted's Encounter Ch. 01'

by Rigid1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
wendy53wendy53over 3 years ago
Teds encounter

very good !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super hot

Love to be married to her. Watch her go glassy eyed when a black guy rubs his dick while staring at her. Easy white pussy who cums from being used like a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Story!

My wife found this and shared it with me, we both loved it. Your ending, with the hurried check out of the hotel room, was priceless!

I was 55 when I married my 30 year old wife. She is a petite, very cute, Latina with a high libido. I know she needs more than I can give her, so I find her some extra meat once in a while.

The first time I brough her a black guy, she almost went into a trance when she saw is 10-inch, thick cock. However, she came on it a couple of times before he got it all the way shoved into her tight, little pussy. She is addicted to bbc and loves to have them shoot their cum on her cute, innocent looking face!

We can't wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve always loved this story. I would love to be married to a pretty young white girl and introduce her to a really big black guy. I could watch as he uses her “good manners” to get her to obey him and train her to serve them. I would love to watch her go from being afraid of them but doing as she told to cumming hard as she learns to love the nasty stretched fullness that a massive black dick can give her and becomes addicted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous