Teen Intern Tells Sexperience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers

Once again this ignited my pussy to squirt all over him in a way I never came before. His hips were going back and forth at light-speed. I was groaning like wild as my head was thrown back from the excitement of being fucked so hard and by such a huge cock. As he pounded into me he kept saying,

"Amazing pussy," through his gritted teeth.

I came over and over until I felt his massive cock swell inside me. Knowing he was going to cum I told him that I wanted to see his load. He honored my request by pulling out his cock and shooting all over me with so much cum that it covered my stomach and even hit my breasts and my face.

From there we went directly to the hot tub where we kissed and played with each other. Bending me over the edge of the tub he ate me from behind and as I was cumming he stood and slid his massive 13 inch monster back inside me which caused me to have a volcanic orgasm. We spent the rest of the day in bed playing with each other, kissing and fucking and wrapping ourselves in the most intimate 69 positions. The next day I broke up with my boyfriend and moved in to the Penthouse.

When I told my parents where I moved and who I moved in with they were not at all happy, but I am 18 and the way he treats me, and especially the way he fucks me more than make up for how anyone feels about us. Trust me I am not alone in being a teenager who loves older men. There isn't a girl at school who hasn't said they'd trade places with me in a second if they had the chance.

Recently I have introduced two of my close friends to a few of the senior attorney's in the firm. Both girls are Asian and have told me that they wanted to be with an older man themselves. I knew that they also had boyfriends but like me they wanted to experience all the benefits of being with a confident older man.

Since introducing them to the attorney's they have broken up with their boyfriends and have moved into their luxury apartments like I have. For those skeptics about older, well-endowed men, I say "Sour Grapes." In the high-powered business world 80 is the new 30!

Oh, and as for my X- boyfriend, I heard through a few friends of mine that my mother has been flying to New York and spending a lot of time at his apartment consoling him through our breakup. 48 year's old with 42DD-23-33 measurement at 5'5" 115 pounds. I'm sure she is there to console him!

One of my friends who lives in his building sent me a video from her IPhone of them going into his apartment. They were walking to his door arm in arm and once they got to his door they started kissing for ten minutes before going in. As they kissed his hands were all over her body and hers all over his. I could see his hands on her ass and all over her tits from the way my friend zoomed in. I also saw their tongues flying across each other's from the zoom angel.

My mother was wearing a skin tight black mini dress with stockings and high heels. I knew they were stockings because his hands had lifted her dress above the lace trim while they were kissing. I could not believe it but he actually pulled her dress down and started sucking her big nipples as she threw her head back and allowed him to suck and bite all over them.

As he sucked her huge tits I saw his hand go up the back of her dress and I could tell by the way her feet came out of the backs of her high heel pumps that he was finger fucking her. Seeing the twisted expression on my mother's face and the way she was biting her lower lip and the way her body was quivering I could tell she had cum hard.

After a few more minutes of hot kissing he went back to sucking her big nipples. As he sucked one he began twisting the other between his fingers. Once again she threw her head back with a contorted look on her face as her body convulsed. After she came he opened the door to his apartment and they hurried inside. After seeing the video I erased it. I had no interest in her or him. All I cared about was the fucking I was getting by my 90 year old lover and his beautiful, pussy stretching 13 inch cock.

shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers