All Comments on 'Teen Model at the Nudist Beach'

by MancUK

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic.

I was leaking pre-cum the entire read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved that story ,very HOT, had me hard from the beginning, please more stories like that. Love older/younger sex stories, beach, is so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MORE MORE PLEASE

Please continue with this storey ,it made me cum a hell of a lot in England

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 3 years ago

I loved this story it was very erotic it had me wanting to seduce the boy and make him want him as bad as his lover wanted him. I wish I was younger and could get seduced like that. Hell I would even take it now only not much seduction needed.

XX

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We need the next chapter

Great story. please do write another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Older but ready ass

I really liked the story. Had to stop a few times so didn't shoot my cum all over my stomach. I wish I could have been the teen boy and had all that cum shot deep inside of my bowels. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Hot

Married masculine bi guy here. So love this type of story. Keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written

Great first attempt at a story, very well written, good plot line, worthy of additional chapters. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

dam finish with the rest of the week

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Prepping a teen boy like that where he gets so hot and confused he can't resist anything the gay man wants to do to him is as hot as it gets in literotica. Keep on writing. Would love to see the boy shared with another man at a sunset beach party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome!

Keep writing! Had me aroused and ready to cum as the scene unfolded. Loved the imagery and emotional tug.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The description

of our teen cynosure was enough all the rest was lagniappe

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the story. You are an excellent writer, and I'm looking forward to many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hot story man. Definitely had me hooked from the beginning. You did a great job writing and should definitely keep it up. And I agree that you should definitely continue with the rest of the week. Looking forward to more of you work

WriterLust94WriterLust94over 3 years ago
Great first story

Very hot to read, loved the details ;)

sober71sober71over 3 years ago

Please write more of the week ahead, this is like reading about my first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please write more

This is so hot, please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot as Fuck

This amazing. Suspenseful, detailed, and sexy. Would love for a sequel describing the rest of the week.

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago

i agree, this was so good, i hope for another chapter and then another hot story, thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Hot

This is a very hot story. Keep up the good work. I almost had one of these youngsters bedded but he got away. Mmmm Daniel.

DallasMarc4uDallasMarc4uover 3 years ago
More Fun with Jared!

Your first story was wonderful! I enjoyed the build up and conquest! I’d love to hear more of what happened the rest of the week! Feel free to draw this out and let us hear how the teen boy explored his sexuality and found his rightful submissive place as a great bottom boy!

deuciedeucieover 3 years ago
Very hot story!

I´ve read both of your stories so far. And both are really hot! Look forward to more!

!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Fantastic!

Loved this story of seduction of the young teen. The sex was so hot and I hope you follow up with more while young Jared is at the beach.

BiGuy68BiGuy68almost 3 years ago

Wow, great story dude!!! I was into it the hole time!!! The way you kept me guessing what Jared would react to next was a tease!! I was hard and jerked off throughout the entire story. The other thing I lied was the reality of it. I read so many stories about guys with 10” cocks flaccid and 12-13” hard!! Give me a break, because that’s not reality. I’m 6.5” flaccid and 8” hard and the guys I fuck say it’s a perfect size.

Anyways, great story brother, looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such a hot story and a very sexy young guy. My cock would have been stiff every time I saw him and I'd definitely be wanting to get him into my bed to take his virginity. Please add at least one more chapter about Jared.

BrokenQuillBrokenQuillover 2 years ago

Superb story, so well written. I loved the build up of tension as Kyle seduced Jared. Great attention to detail throughout. Keep writing!

tolostolosover 2 years ago

Very HOT story. Only issue was you referring to yourself as a gay guy.. a bit redundant and took away from the flow to read it over and over. Otherwise.. I'd LOVE a second chapter to continue on the story!!

rbell42rbell42over 1 year ago

I could just see him. Like an angel.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The descriptions of Jared were hot but the hard sell and full court press felt just a tad too predatory than seductive imho. For me that ruins any sense of eroticism but clearly I am quite alone in that opinion. Skeeves me out that fact.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous