Teenage Fantasy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mabel looked up at him with a curious smile, lifting the corners of her mouth. "Do you like that?"

"Yeah," Jake said as he wrapped his hand around hers. "Firmer grip."

Mabel took the instruction, her pussy clenching at the thought that he would fill her with such a huge, thick tool. She tightened her grip, stroking up and down with smooth, firm strokes and circling her thumb along the tip. Her efforts were rewarded with more sticky precum.

A thought crossed her mind, and she licked her lips, wondering how he would taste on her tongue. She thought better of it, scared that her novice actions might backfire.

Mabel was a quick study; her hands kept a steady pace, working over every inch of his thick cock. If he hadn't been bursting at the seams for so long, he might have let her continue practicing on him, but that would have to wait.

Ripping the foil with his teeth, he pulled the condom out, rolling it down a little to show her which way to put it on.

"You know how to do this, Mabel?"

"Yeah."

Reaching up with one hand, she continued stroking the tip of his dick with her thumb before placing the rubber on and rolling it down his member. Watching the condom stretch over his length, her nerves tightened her stomach again.

"Jake, I don't think..." she breathed, "um, will it fit?"

Jake leaned forward, pressing her onto her back. He reached for her legs, running his hands along the back of her thighs, and placed himself between them once again. Mabel looked down at his cock. His balls rested against her dripping slit, the tip covered her belly button, and his substantial shaft stretched over the distance between. He kissed her deeply before answering her question. "If you need me to stop, I will. Just tell me."

Mabel's bottom lip quivered as she nodded. He ran his hand along her side, trailing his fingers across her stomach. Moving back, he slid his hand further down, stroking her pussy lips, before rubbing her swollen clit again.

"Oooh!" she exclaimed, pressing against his hand. Her body began to buzz immediately, coaxed back into a frenzy by Jake's fingers. He circled her entrance with his middle finger before dipping inside the tight hole again.

"Ahh!" Mabel shifted away from the intrusion. "Mmm Jaaake."

Jake cupped one heavy boob, rolling her stiff nipple and squeezing the soft flesh. Mabel bucked her hips, spurred on by the added pleasure to her breasts.

"Your pussy is so sensitive," he said as he nipped her neck.

Pressing his thumb hard against her clit, he thrust his finger deep inside her.

"FUUCK!" she cried, arching sharply into his touch.

Pleasure overwhelmed the minimal pain from being slightly stretched, and she fell into another orgasm.

"Oooooh Jjjjaaaaa-" her words trailed off into an unintelligible babble. Mabel's body writhed beneath him, her hips rolling against his fingers. He kept stroking her clit, edging her on.

Jake withdrew his finger and grabbed the base of his cock. Draping her legs over his hips, he ran the thick tip along her drenched slit, lining himself up with her unused entrance.

Another tremor shook Mabel's body, and Jake flexed, thrusting forward as the wave of her orgasm pulsed through her.

"OH MY GOOO- AHHHHH!" Her hands latched onto his shoulders as he pushed inside, expanding her tight entrance with just the head of his cock.

"Fuuuck!" Jake held still for a moment, watching the shock register on her face. She felt incredible!

Mabel blinked rapidly, feeling her pussy contract around him, spreading pain with each clench of her walls.

Working to reign in his control, he looked down. A couple of inches were barely inside her.

Slowly pressing forward, he thrust again, driving himself a few inches deeper and relishing the feeling of her cunt relenting to his cock.

"OOOH SHIT! FUCK! WAIT!!"

Mabel screamed, pressing her hands against his hips to prevent him from pushing forward. He wouldn't have anyway. Ceasing his motion, he looked at Mabel.

"You ok, Mabel?"

Her eyes were closed tight, her full chest rising and falling with deep, unsteady breaths. She shook her head, trying to steady herself. "It...mmmm...it hurts!"

"Hey," Jake leaned forward, pressing light kisses against her jaw, "it's ok. Take your time."

Mabel struggled to adjust, shifting her hips to try to accommodate his thick rod. Each movement caused the pain to intensify, and it took her a few deep breaths to regain her composure.

Her hot pussy massaged the little bit of his cock that was within her, and Jake forced himself to hold still as she rolled her hips around him.

"O-ok," she breathed. "Ok. I'm ready."

Jake pushed up, holding her right hip with one hand, and retreated until just the head of his cock was within her. Mabel's legs instinctively tightened around him as he pulled out of her.

"You sure?"

Mabel nodded, closing her eyes.

"Mmmm. Yeess. Plleeaaase."

Jake fulfilled her request, driving himself deeper inside her with another hard stroke.

Mabel's jaw dropped, a silent cry escaping. The grip on his back intensified as she sunk her nails into his skin. "F-Ffuck!"

Jake ground inside her, not thrusting any further.

"Mmmm, is it... is it in yet?"

Jake looked between them. Her slick juices covered the sheets and coated his dick. She still had a lot more of his cock to take. Her cunt was clasped around him. It crossed his mind that this might be all she could take. He'd had to stop here before, but he really didn't want to. She felt too incredible.

"I'm almost there," he reassured.

"A-almost?"

"Mmhmm." He bent down and sucked her neck, leaving another mark on her porcelain skin. "Can you take it all, Mabel?"

"Yeesss, please! I want to take all of your cock, Jaake! Pleaseee!"

She moaned her response, lifting her hips up and sinking him in another inch. He groaned in pleasure as her pussy sucked his cock deeper.

"That's it, Mabel," he whispered against her skin, licking her neck. "You're doing so good."

He sat up, gripping her hips, and stroked forward, slowly pushing deeper. Jake savored the feeling of her pussy stretching to accommodate his cock before pulling out and slamming inside her.

"OOOOooooooooOOOOOHHH JAAAKE!"

Mabel's teeth were gritted, and her hands clawed at his skin as she arched away from the bed.

He didn't let up this time, retreating and thrusting hard. He felt her tight canal yield to him, opening up and allowing his cock to plunder to the hilt.

"HHHHOOOOLYYYY SHIIIIT!"

Jake's body covered hers, and he thrust his tongue into her mouth, forcing hers to play against his. She moaned as she clung to him. Mabel raked her nails down his back, arching sharply as he completely filled her. The pain filled her stomach, battling back the pleasure she had just experienced. Her pussy convulsed powerfully around his cock, increasing his gratification.

Jake's mind drowned in pleasure. Shocked by the surreal sensation, he looked down between them to confirm that he had completely buried himself within her.

"Fuck Mabel! You feel incredible!" Jake spoke against her skin, grazing his teeth along her collarbone.

She clamored to kiss him again, invading his mouth with her tongue. Her moans still sounded from deep in her throat. Jake kissed her deeply, running his hands from her hips along the sides of her torso. He skimmed his thumbs over her erect nipples, lightly toying with her breasts. The pain from him being completely buried inside her began to subside.

"Hey," he whispered, stroking her hair.

"Hmmm."

Jake pressed kisses along her jawline. "Mabel?"

"Yeah," she said, nestling into the crook of his shoulder.

"You ok?"

Mabel paused before responding. She felt so full! Her body was caught between the ache of her gripping pussy and the budding pleasure building within. As the pain subsided, she relaxed beneath him, laying her head back against the pillow. She could feel every inch of his heavy, pulsing cock. Even with him fully inside her, she still craved something more. Jake watched her regroup. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her nose pinched with what almost seemed like concentration. Mabel's pussy sucked him as he pulled out and pressed forward, leisurely stroking inside of her.

Her eyes flew open as she reacted to the gratification. That's what she needed! Running her hands through his hair, she pulled him closer, nipping at his neck.

"Harder." Mabel's voice quivered as her lips grazed his ear. "Fuck me harder, Jake. Please."

Jake greedily claimed her lips as her words added to the hunger burning in him. Hooking his arms beneath her, he balanced his weight on his elbows. Mabel sighed, feeling even his slightest movements. Lifting up, he drew out before thrusting inside her. His balls slapped against her ass as he filled her completely.

"OOOH Fuuuck!"

Jake began pumping with deep, measured strokes. Each powerful thrust reverberated through her pussy as his cock filled her. It was sensational to feel her pussy stretch around him. He collided with a place deep inside her that sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout her body. Her legs locked around his waist, holding him inside her to keep him against the sensitive area. Jake's strength surpassed hers; he repeated the action, and she fell from reality into ecstasy.

"Fuuuck Jaaake! Yeeess OOHH! Fuuuck meee!"

Her cries of pleasure echoed in his mind, spurring him on. He pushed her up, moving one hand to her hip, and began fucking her with harder short thrusts, pounding her sobbing pussy repeatedly. His mouth moved to her neck, kissing and biting her flesh possessively. He had to be careful not to push her too far, too fast.

Still, Jake's careful control began to wane.

"FUUUCK YEEESSSSSS!!!"

The juices from Mabel's dripping cunt soaked Jake's balls. Her pussy gripped his cock as her body climbed higher, stoked by each rough insertion into her tight pussy. Her walls clutched around him every time he pulled out, then swallowed him as he drove inside her. All the nerves that he massaged within her exploded with pleasure. Jake grabbed the nape of her neck while his other arm wrapped under the base of her spine, lifting her off the bed. Pulling out, he angled her hips higher towards him, fully withdrawing before plundering to the hilt.

"Oh MYYYY GOD JAAAAAKE!"

Mabel didn't know how to respond to the new angle pressing him firmly against the electric nerves at the back of her womb. Sense was a complicated concept for her befuddled brain as he stroked again, pounding that sacred place that guided her right to the precipice of an intense orgasm. Jake's own was rapidly building at the base of his spine, causing him to abandon all restraint as he fucked her, each thrust making her body jump beneath him.

Mabel trembled in his arms. Recognizing she was close, he released her neck and brought his fingers to her pussy. Holding inside her, he ground against the back of her cunt as he flicked her clit.

"JAAAAKKEEE!!"

Ragged breaths tried to find their turn between screams of pleasure. All the nerves in Mabel's body ignited, exploding in her womb. Her pussy clamped down on Jake's cock, not releasing him, as her juices squirted over both of them.

"Ahhh FUCK Mabel!"

Jake leaned forward, biting down on her neck as he hammered inside her. Fueled by the sheer grip of her pussy, he kept her hips elevated while fucking her with hard thrusts, his muscles flexing with the effort. Her pussy spasmed around him as she cried out mindlessly.

"Fuucck," he growled, burying deep inside her, he came. Hard. The quaking walls of her hot cunt milked every drop of cum from his balls, endlessly massaging his cock as he collapsed on top of her. Mabel's body shook beneath him, the remnants of her orgasm causing her pussy to convulse around his softening cock. Jake gave a couple more strokes, reacting to the incredible sensation.

He slowly caught his breath, kissing Mabel's neck gently as he came down. She moaned quietly, her body's heightened sensitivity causing her to shiver out another small release.

Using his remaining energy, he pushed up, sliding his slimy cock out of her quaking pussy.

"Nooo," she whimpered, clumsily reaching for him. He watched her weakly wrap her hand around his wrist before placing a kiss against her lips.

"I'll be right back."

"Mmmk." she responded, dropping her hand.

He got up from the bed and looked around the room. He saw that the door to her bathroom was ajar. Walking in, he found two washcloths on a shelf. He cleaned himself off, flushing the used rubber, before running warm water over the second cloth and returning back to the bed.

Mabel had rolled onto her side, facing away from him. Her matted red hair clung to her skin and fell just above her waist, framing her heart-shaped ass.

Jake gently used her shoulder to roll her onto her back. Spreading her legs, he ran the cloth over the inside of her thighs, cleaning up the sticky remnants of their session.

Jake went back to the bathroom to clean the cloth before going back.

Not wanting to hurt her anymore he gently wiped her pussy. Mabel shivered from the slight contact, closing her trembling legs around his hand.

Jake was in awe at how sensitive she was. He waited patiently for her to relax, stroking his fingers over her hips as he did. Her legs eased open, and he pulled the cloth away with a mixture of her essence and blood from losing her virginity.

Each time he ran the cloth over her sensitive pussy, her body jolted. Mabel was incoherent, barely registering Jake's efforts. After dropping both washcloths in the clothes hamper, he shut the light off and fell into bed beside her. Jake pulled her closer; her ragged breaths had calmed, and she had settled into a deep sleep. He pressed a kiss against her temple, pulling the covers over them before drifting off as well.

_________

Mabel woke in a daze; the room was dark around her, and she looked towards her alarm clock. The digital green numbers read 2:30, and she wondered how long she had been asleep. Last night felt like a dream; if it weren't for Jake's deep breaths and the heavy arm draped over her body, she wouldn't have believed it happened. Mabel moved to turn over and immediately regretted her decision. Her pussy ached in protest, causing her to stifle a moan.

The memory of losing her virginity flooded her thoughts. Jake was much larger than she expected and admittedly more than she'd seen before; however, she didn't spend much time looking at pornography. His size was more than she had bargained for, but the way he filled her felt so good. Mabel bit her lip, thinking about how he made her cum over and over. She couldn't remember much after the last orgasm except that her body felt weightless.

Without touching herself, she knew she was wet again from the memory and squeezed her thighs together to try and ease the feeling growing in her body. The action only served to remind her that her pussy was extremely sore, but the pain didn't deter her from doing it. Instead, it melded with pleasure, stimulating her body more. Jake shifted beside her, rolling onto his back. She realized his other arm was beneath her, curling around her waist and pulling her closer before gradually relaxing again.

Mabel used the opportunity to turn on her side. She watched his chest rise and fall with deep breaths. This was most likely the first and last time he would be in her bed. She thought of her mom's words about guys only wanting one thing.

He had gotten it—the one thing she hadn't given to anyone before. Biting her lip, she absently traced circles against his skin as she contemplated the thought. Instead of feeling cynical, she felt concerned. What if her body wouldn't feel that way again? Even touching herself, she couldn't remember achieving an ounce of the pleasure that he so deftly provided.

"Mabel?" Jake's voice startled her, and she stopped tracing her fingers against his chest.

"Yeah," she asked, glancing up at him.

"You alright?" He tightened his arm around her waist again, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Yeah," she replied, "I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's ok," he reassured, lazily trailing his fingers along her arm. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm... sore," she grinned, "but I'm alright. You?"

"Me?" he chuckled. "Yeah, I'd say I'm doing pretty good."

Propping herself up on her elbow, she gazed down at him. Even in the dark, his blue eyes twinkled brightly. Mabel wanted to experience how he made her feel one more time before they went their separate ways.

"What?" he asked, squeezing her side playfully.

"Nothing," she giggled, shaking her head.

Mabel kissed him, her tongue tracing his lips and her hand flattened against his hard chest.

"Jake," she moaned, draping her leg over him and rubbing it against Jake's thigh. "Please make me feel that way again." Jake's grip tightened, curling his fingers in the long strands falling down her back. His other hand ran the length of her thigh before groping her ass possessively.

Jake wrestled with himself, feeling her smooth skin against his. She had said she was sore, and he didn't want to hurt her further, sensing that her earlier disclosure was an understatement. Still, he wanted to make her feel good.

"You wanna cum, Mabel?"

He removed the covers, placing his hand against her thigh and leveraging the arm beneath her to lift her on top of him. Mabel followed his wordless instructions and straddled his waist.

Jake's hands skimming over her body brought each nerve to attention. Her nipples hardened in response as he swept his thumbs over them and grazed his fingers along her ribs, leaving goosebumps in the wake of his path down her body. Mabel took a long breath, trying to calm the warming ache that took over her body when she was with him. Jake's hands rested against the tops of her thighs.

"Yes, please," she replied, unable to disguise her desperation, "please make me cum again."

Lowering herself down, she kissed his jaw one soft, plush peck at a time before her lips pressed against his earlobe. "You made me feel so good."

Her breath fanned over his skin, and her hips gradually began rolling against his abdomen.

Mabel ran her hands up his torso, feeling the coarse chest hair bristle against her fingertips. His rough skin contrasted hers and felt so good against her palms. Licking his lip, she eased her tongue into his mouth, tasting him deeply before peering into his eyes. "I just want to experience you again."

Mabel's organic seduction magnified Jake's desire for her. His cock responded to each action, pulsing painfully within a minute, and was coaxed to rise by her begging him to make her cum. Her hips moved gently against his lower abdomen, revealing how wet she was even without being touched. Jake reached behind her, positioning his hard dick with one hand and lightly tugging her long strands with the other.

Mabel lifted her head, keeping her lips inches away from his, and waited for his instruction.

Releasing her hair, he moved his hands to her hips, guiding her further back. She wiggled backwards and felt the smooth skin of his cock slide against her pussy.

The contact created an excitement that caused her stomach to tighten. "Mmmm. Pleeaassse, Jake."

"Please what, Mabel?" Jake asked, watching as her eyes closed.

"Please fuck me," she begged, "please."

"No, Mabel," Jake's reply was firm. "I'm not gonna fuck you again tonight."

Mabel's eyes opened, and confusion furrowed her brow. "W-why not? Did I do something wrong?"

"Mabel, you're incredible," Jake reassured. "I don't want to hurt you. Plus, we don't have a rubber."

"You won't hurt me, Jake. You felt so good inside me. I promise! Plea-"

Jake cut her off with a commanding squeeze to her sides.

"Listen, Mabel." Jake's tone was soft and instructional. She gave a wide-eyed nod. "You feel my cock against your pussy?"

1...67891011