Teenage Fantasy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessss," she purred.

His hands moved to her ass, gripping and spreading her full cheeks, and he thrust upward, parting her soaked pussy lips with his thick shaft.

"That feels so goood!" Mabel's hot pussy was swelling and becoming more sensitive as he ran his full cock along the nerve-filled flesh.

"Good," Jake said, filling the space around her with his voice. His grip on her ass tightened, causing her to groan in both pain and pleasure. He used the rough grip to move her, and she let him guide her back and forth against his cock. Mabel's body burst with pleasure, her pussy singing as he rubbed against the vulnerable area. She began finding a pattern she liked—a rhythm that ran her throbbing clit against the crown of his dick. Rolling her hips but not fully sitting on him, she pressed herself firmly against the hot dick and began riding him with long base-to-tip strokes.

"You're doing so good, Mabel. I want you to make yourself cum."

His words once again filled the empty chasm of her mind, deepening the hypnotizing effect that he had on her. Rough palms covered her bouncing breasts, engulfing her large tits and gripping the flesh possessively. She loved how he held her, the way his grip both controlled and freed her body. Mabel's eyes were closed tight, the corner of her bottom lip was gripped between her teeth, and the red strands fell over one shoulder, skimming across his chest as she felt her pussy spasm. She quickened her pace, climbing higher to a blissful pinnacle.

Jake took her nipples between his thumb and forefinger and rolled the stiff peaks. The sensation increased her arousal.

"Mmmm YESSSS!"

Jake added pressure to her nipples, pinching them harder than he had earlier.

"OOOOHHH FFUUCCKK!"

The sharp pain ignited something within her, and she threw her head back, grinding against him with abandon. A shiver ran down her spine as her impending orgasm clenched her womb and ascended her body.

Jake observed her reaction as she moved against him. He pinched harder, twisting her nipples as he did.

"FUUUCK! Oh MYYY GOD! YESSS!"

"Look at me!" Jake commanded. Her eyes flew open, locking with his. She was submerged in his gaze and unable to look away.

"Good girl." Jake coaxed, staring into faraway pupils, "Cum for me, Mabel."

Mabel arched her back, pushing her breasts into his tight grasp; the mix of sharp pain and intoxicating ecstasy overwhelmed her body.

"JJJAAAAKKKEEEE!"

Juices drenched his cock as she screamed her release, rocking against him and prolonging her pleasure.

"Thhaaank yooouuu oohh ffuuuck thannk yoouu soo mmmuuch!" She babbled, gradually slowing her pace. Jake found it excruciatingly difficult to watch her cum on his cock, but he knew that would satiate her desire. Mabel looked down at him; her wide eyes were lidded and appeared gray in the dark room around them. Still, they shined brightly as a coy grin cut dimples into her cheeks.

"That was amazing!"

She kissed him suddenly and deeply. Her hips began leisurely moving against him again as she kissed along his jaw and neck.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," Jake chuckled, resting his hands against her thighs.

"Thank you!" She replied, smiling at him before her face fell. Mabel shifted, lifting her hips and reaching between them. Her soft hand wrapped around his stiff shaft. It pulsed in her palm, sticky with her juices. She remembered earlier and rubbed her thumb over the engorged tip, watching as his eyes hardened.

"But what about you?" she asked, keeping pace with her thumb.

"I'm fine." He lied; he would have to be.

Mabel's eyes danced. "I'm not." She grazed her teeth over his earlobe. "I want you to fuck me, Jake."

Jake closed his eyes clenching his jaw, "Mabel-"

"Please," she begged, "you feel so good inside me."

Jake's resolve was slowly dissipating as her thumb rolled over his blood-filled cock. Sitting up Mabel wrapped both hands around him with a firm grip like he had shown her earlier.

"I don't," he took a deep breath, speaking through gritted teeth, "have a rubber."

Mabel's burning eyes flickered towards him as she began stroking him, circling her hands as they moved up and down his heavy cock. She was still captivated by his size, feeling the strong pulse in her palms. Jake grunted, thrusting up into her hands.

"Does that feel good?"

"Yeah." His voice was strained.

She nodded, returning her gaze to his cock and increasing her steady pace before looking back at his hard blue eyes.

"When you fucked me, I could feel how thick and heavy your huge cock is. Every time you entered me, I felt so full!"

Poking out her bottom lip, she turned her eyes back to his dick. "I just want to feel you deep in my pussy again."

She looked incredibly hot, straddling him and working her small hands over his cock with smooth strokes.

"Fuck Mabel."

She bit back a smile, balancing her weight with one arm, before leaning forward and brushing her lips against his. Raising her hips, she used the base of his cock to slide the tip up and down her drenched slit before lining him up with her pleading entrance. "Jake, do you wanna fuck my pussy again?"

Between her words and his painfully hard dick teasing her dripping entrance, Jake fumbled logic and caved into lust.

"Just for a second," he replied sternly

Mabel smiled, sitting up. She dropped her hips and sank onto his throbbing meat.

"OH FUCK!"

Their cries filled the room simultaneously.

The invasion shocked them both. Mabel's sore pussy constricted around Jake's thick mushroom head. Her jaw dropped, stunned by the way he stretched her. Locking her legs, she kept herself stationary as she struggled to adjust.

Jake had to take his hands completely off of Mabel's body to prevent himself from plunging her the rest of the way down. Each desperate convulsion resonated through every nerve in his dick, causing him to accidentally thrust up, plunging more of his rod inside her.

"Fuuuck!" She groaned as he expanded her further. Mabel fell forward planting her hands against his chest and taking a deep shuddering breath.

"Shit!" he grunted, realizing what he'd done. He wanted her to feel good. She was probably in pain and needed him to go slowly.

Mabel wanted so badly to take him further, but it felt just like it had when he took her virginity. A heady brew of pain washed over her. She barely registered Jake's hands on her body. One groped her ass while the other moved to her pussy, stroking lightly and circling the tip of his finger over her swollen clit. Ignoring his strong desire to fill her completely, he began a rapid pace on the swollen bud.

"OOOhhhhh mmmm JAAAKE"

Mabel's pussy was swollen and sensitive from her first orgasm. She began rocking against the dick inside her, trying to get used to the stretch. The combination of Jake's expert fingers and the few inches inside her caused her body to abandon the pain, opting for the pleasure his expert fingers provided.

"There you go. Relax Mabel."

Watching Mabel climb higher further inflamed his desire for her. Her hair fell over her shoulders, but having her hands planted on his chest squished her breasts, causing them to bounce wonderfully as she rode the top of his dick. He swirled his finger over her clit and watched her lose herself.

"Thaat feels sooo AHHhhhh. SOo goOOd"

Jake cupped her breast, kneading her boob before pinching her nipple hard. The rough treatment spurred the same reaction. Familiar tingles ascended her legs, spreading through her body and intoxicating every nerve. She dropped further onto his cock, screaming his name as those tingles turned into shock waves.

"OOOOHHHH FUUCK!"

Growing weak as her orgasm washed over her, she let her legs buckle and plummeted down the remaining inches of his hard girth. Her head crashed against his chest as ache and ecstasy enveloped her body, sending her into delirium.

It took every ounce of control Jake had to not get swept away with her. The incredible sensation of her hot insides undulating over his raw cock was mind numbing. She shuddered, taking deep, unsteady breaths as he steeled his jaw, trying to calm himself. His mind reeled, urging him to roll her over and fuck her brains out. He tried to combat the impulse as another wave of her orgasm coursed through her, causing both of them to groan in unison. He thrust up hard, feeling the head of his cock ram against the back of her pussy.

"FUUUCK!" she cried, her body quaking from the contact.

For a moment, the only sounds in the room were their heavy breathing. Jake ran his fingers through her hair as Mabel slowly came back to earth.

"Hey," he whispered.

She didn't say anything; she just turned her head over his chest. Her body was still reeling from the powerful release.

"Hey Mabel," Jake said as he gently tugged on her hair.

"Mmmm?" she moaned.

"Sit up."

Mabel followed instructions, leveraging her weight against his chest and pushing herself fully upright. She had forgotten about the throbbing meat filling her pussy. Mabel's breath caught in her lungs, and she let out a long groan as Jake's hands moved to grip her ass.

"Jaaaaakkeeeee."

"C'mon Mabel."

The weight of her small frame was nothing to him as he used her ass to lift her a few inches off his cock before guiding her back down.

"OH MY GOD!!!"

Her body buzzed from the sensation.

"You feel fucking amazing!" Jake spoke through gritted teeth, lifting her up and dropping her on his cock again. Mabel threw her head back, crying out in pleasure as he stuffed her over and over. Each penetration radiated through both of them. She caught onto his rhythm, balancing against his chest and bouncing on his dick.

"Just like that, Mabel!" He smacked her ass.

"Ahhh fuuck!"

She found a tempo she liked. Long strokes, raising herself almost completely off his dick, before she plunged down. Taking him to the hilt and grinding him against the back of her pussy.

"Yoourr Sooo BIG!"

She strained her words, working herself up as she rode him harder. Jake watched her tits bounce. Enticed, he grabbed them, kneading the soft mounds with a firm grip.

"Ahhh. Yeeesss! Yess, ohh ffuucck!"

Jack sat forward, closing his mouth over her nipple and sucking greedily. He felt the response in her pussy as her walls clamped down on his cock. Mabel sat forward, forfeiting her long strokes for short, hard bounces, keeping him sheathed in her pussy as much as possible. Her gasping moans became deep, gutteral cries as Jake bent his knees, meeting her thrusts with his own.

He felt impossibly good inside her. It seemed as if she could enjoy the sensation of every vein and ridge in his cock resonating with the hyperactive nerves within her. All feeling abandoned her limbs to join the incredible sensation in her womb. Mabel tried to brace herself but fell forward against Jake's chest instead. Jake wrapped his arms around her back and grabbed her ass, spreading her full cheeks and driving up inside her.

"YEEESSSS OOOOH YEEEESSSSS!"

Mabel's voice cracked, worn from her throaty cries. She grabbed his shoulders, unable to do anything but cling to him. Jake's mind went blank as he succumbed to the experience. He held the convulsing girl just as tight as her pussy held him and fucked her hard. Her cries felt distant as he plundered towards ecstasy. He had to stop.

"Sit up."

He needed her to, but his arms didn't let go. Mabel's chest was crushed against his, her legs gripping his sides, her screams ringing in his ears, and he drowned within her. Mabel begged him not to stop pushing back against him as he thrust upward, pounding inside her.

Her fingers gripped his hair and shoulder, and she kissed him wildly, thrusting her tongue into his mouth before sucking his neck.

"Oh, shit! Mabel, sit up!"

"Jake, I'm gonna... "

Her body was a combustion of nerves searching for a detonator. She felt his strong hand grip her shoulder and push her upright. The angle had exactly the same effect as before, shoving him against that perfect spot. Mabel sank down again and her pussy snatched around him. Gripping his cock and exploding.

"'I'M CUUUUMMMIIINNG!"

"Ah, fuuuuck!" Jake yelled.

Mabel's juices squirted over them. She pushed herself down, throwing her head back and grinding him against the back of her pussy as her climax reached its peak. Mabel's orgasm acted as a catalyst for his own. His balls were drawn tight, and he had barely enough sense left to lift her off him in time for his first rope of cum. He sat her on his thighs, keeping a vice-like grip on her hips, and laid back, letting the sensation take over.

"Nooo!" Mabel panted, desperate for gratification. She looked down and viewed his cock through hazy eyes. A thick spurt of creamy cum pulsed out.

Gasping, Mabel wrapped her hand around him, feeling the fast pulse of his sticky dick. Stroking upward caused Jake to thrust into her palm, and another wad landed on her breast and ran down her fingers. Fascination melded with curiosity, and Mabel gave into the impulse she'd denied earlier. Moving down his thighs, she bent down. Another thick rope landed against her tongue before her lips sealed around the tip of his dick.

"FUCK!"

Jake's eyes flew open. He tangled his hand in her hair, completely caught off guard, and watched as she bobbed down.

She rolled her tongue over the tip of his cock. It felt different than she'd imagined—soft and spongy. Another full load filled her mouth, and she swallowed to be able to explore him better. The action caused another ripple of her own orgasm to rush through her. Running her tongue over the swollen glands and around the perimeter, he rewarded her with more of his cum. This time she sucked it down, deciding to draw her mouth tight around him to get every drop she could.

"Shit Mabel!" Jake was caught between disbelief and the incredible sensation of her mouth on his stimulated dick. He couldn't believe what was happening. One hand worked up and down his cock as her mouth focused on sucking his cum from his balls. This had to be a dream.

Mabel felt his hand grip her hair. It was tight and burned her scalp, but it spurred her on. As his orgasm subsided, she changed her pace from hard suction to a softer suckle, rolling her tongue around his cock instead. Jake groaned in response, pushing inside her mouth.

Her eyes shot up, staying steady with his as she stuck her tongue out, licking from the top of his dick down his shaft, tasting herself on his cock. She pressed up to lick his jizz from his abdomen before lapping up the cum that had drenched her fingers. Jake's jaw dropped as she collected all of his cum on her tongue before swallowing it down. Amazingly, she couldn't get enough. Mabel sat up, moving her fingers to her breast. She scooped up the wad that had landed on her nipple and brought it to her lips.

"You're fucking incredible!" Jake breathed, watching her close her eyes, savoring the last drop on her finger.

A blissful, unadulterated grin cut deep dimples into her cheeks as she finished his load.

"I love how you taaasss-"

Mabel's daze from her orgasm set in as she spoke, and she lost her balance, falling over.

Jake caught her rolling onto his side and, pulling her body up, cradled her against his chest, reflecting on what he just experienced. Mabel's body trembled in his arms, and she whimpered softly, rubbing her thighs together. It occurred to him that she might still be cumming. Jake moved his hand down her stomach, parting her pussy lips with his fingers, before inserting his middle finger inside her quivering hole.

A strong pulse from her orgasm flooded through her. She breathed his name, pushing herself against his body, her pussy gripping his finger. He kissed her temple as he coaxed her through her orgasm. Gradually, she relaxed against him.

Jake didn't want to move. Dragging himself out of bed anyway, he washed himself off before doing the same for Mabel. Afterward, he gathered her in his arms and fell into a deep sleep.

*****

The sound of Jake's alarm faintly registered as he opened his eyes. Mabel was curled around him, a soft whistle sounding with each breath she took. Jake smiled at the cute snore, rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he glanced at Mabel's alarm clock. 6:30.

"Shit," he whispered, rolling over to locate where the noise was coming from. The pocket of his discarded jeans vibrated, and the bright light shone through the fabric. He ran his hand through his hair, looking down at the sleeping girl and wishing he could ignore the wake-up call. Easing his arm from under her, he sat up. Mabel stirred next to him, rolling onto her stomach. Jake grabbed his jeans and boxers on the way to the bathroom.

Mabel turned over, feeling the empty space where Jake had been. She pushed herself up, wondering if he had left. Pain radiated through her womb much more sharply than before.

"Fuck." She groaned, rolling onto her back. The toilet flushed in the bathroom, followed by running water. Jake came out, stretching his arms and yawning. His eyebrows rose when he saw that she was awake.

"I didn't mean to wake you."

"Where are you going?" Mabel ran her eyes over him. Jake gripped the top of the bathroom door frame, his muscles flexing from the stretch. He had put his jeans on but not buttoned them.

"I have work," Jake replied, walking to the bed and sitting beside her. "My dad's pretty pissed about yesterday."

"Oh, yeah. That makes sense."

"Yeah," he said with a warm smile, laying his hand on her thigh. "You feeling alright, Mabel?"

"Um, I'm kinda sore," she replied honestly.

"I'm sorry. I should have taken it easier on you."

"Are you kidding?" Mabel laughed. "That was the best sex I've ever had."

"Oh, really?" Jake chuckled.

"I swear," Mabel said, smiling.

Bending down, he kissed her. "Me too."

Mabel thought of Tonya and failed to hide the disbelief on her face. "Really?"

Jake smiled, nodding his answer as he bent to kiss her again. She kissed him back despite the pain as her pussy warmed. Her body responded even to the change in his grip on her thigh.

"I want to stay," he whispered, "but I can't."

"It's ok, I invited Maggie over anyway." Mabel found herself regretting the decision, unsure if she could even walk.

Jake stood up, grabbing his shirt and wallet off the floor. "I'll see you at school, Miss Mabel."

"Bye, Jake."

Mabel released a deep breath, thinking of what the future might have in store. She laid her head against the headboard, a slow grin caressing her lips.

1...67891011