Teenage Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it about this morning?"

Mabel nodded, turning back towards Noble. He didn't seem to notice their conversation.

"I shouldn't have been so... forward." Jake shook his head. He regretted the way he had talked to her.

Mabel seemed confused. "No, you weren't. I wasn't trying to reject you or anything. I just don't want the attention that would come from us being together."

"I understand why you're worried."

"You do?"

"Yeah, I get it, Mabel."

"So, you're not mad?" Mabel asked cautiously.

"Listen, Mabel," Jake said, checking for Noble before looking back at her. "I really like you. I know what happened is still fresh. I'm not gonna push you into something that makes you uncomfortable."

"And what if I don't want things to be public?" Mabel replied, "Would that change everything?"

"No. It wouldn't change anything." Jake replied without hesitation. "But I do want you to be mine, Mabel. Until then, whatever we do stays between us."

Mabel looked at Jake; his blue eyes were earnest. He really meant it. She realized the weight that had been heavy in her chest had disappeared due to his words. She didn't want Friday to change their friendship, and it was nice to know that it hadn't. His words only served to amplify the feeling that had flourished within her earlier.

Watching the relief on her face made Jake feel a thousand times better. He meant what he said. He didn't want Mabel to feel forced into a relationship with him. He watched as her expression changed, her pupils darkening and dilating. She parted her full lips, creating a small heart-shaped gap between them. It was an expression of hers that he knew he would never forget. Desire.

Jake slipped his hand beneath the desk, gripping her leg just above her knee.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He repeated her earlier statement.

"Like what?" She whispered, her tongue darting out to wet her suddenly dry lips.

Jake studied the action before glancing around them. No one seemed to be watching, and Noble was ranting obliviously. Still, Jake had to remind himself of their surroundings: a classroom with other students. Swallowing, he returned his gaze to Mabel. He wondered if she knew how much she affected him.

Jake's eyes roamed over her frame. Her heavy chest rose and fell with short breaths confiscated beneath the baby blue top. He skimmed his eyes down her stomach and to her thighs. They filled out the black jeans, creating a deep crevice where they both met. Jake's grip above her knee tightened, and he met her gaze.

"Like you're what's for dinner, Miss Mabel, and I should be eating right now."

Mabel's body tensed at the contact, and she found herself keeping a drawn breath in her lungs. Jake's blue eyes danced dangerously, and he seemed to be contemplating his next step. The grasp on her flesh was a strong reminder of the grip he had on her hips after almost cumming inside her. Possessive yet somehow restrained. He'd looked at her like this before when she begged him to fuck her. A battle between indulgence and control.

Mabel's eyelids fluttered closed, and her cheeks flushed. She was so sensitive. Her legs parted enough to allow his hand to move over her inner thigh. If he could feel her pussy, he was sure his fingers would come away soaked. Before he could press further, the bell rang. Students jumped up from their seats, and the loud pitch sent both Mabel and Jake crashing back to reality.

With a final squeeze, he pulled his hand from her leg.

Mabel took a shaky breath, blinking up at Jake.

Jake flashed a brazen smile, "You alright, Miss Mabel?"

"I'm gonna pay you back for that."

"I look forward to it."

"Ms. Humphrey, can we talk for a moment?"

Mabel looked up at Noble and wondered if he'd seen the interaction. Jake briefly thought the same thing and stood up, gathering his bag.

"Yeah," she nodded.

"I'll see you later, Mabel," Jake said, cutting his eyes at the teacher. She smiled sheepishly before making her way to Noble's desk.

_________

"Edwards!"

Aaron Mageo slapped his back as he sat at the lunch table.

"I heard you got your ass whooped by Grant on Friday."

"Nah, I didn't get my ass whooped," Jake retorted, laughing at his friend.

"Have you seen Grant?" Josh chimed in, "He's got a Squidward nose now. If anything, Grant got his ass whooped."

Josh, also a jokester, was a star basketball player. He was lean, with rosewood-colored skin. Despite his love for basketball, he was insanely fast and played his position as a cornerback well.

"He better be able to play." Tex shook his head. Cornfed and large, he kept to himself, contributing to the conversation when it suited him.

"A broken nose doesn't mean you can't run a ball, Tex. But that's not the point." Josh sat forward with a guileful smile cutting his cheeks. "You, uh, got a new girlfriend, Edwards?"

Jake lifted his chin. "What're you talking about, Felding?"

Aaron let out a laugh, joining Josh in the line of questioning. "I don't know, man. Maybe a certain redhead?"

"Mabel?" Jake shrugged. "We're just friends."

"You're fighting teammates over friendship?" Josh inquired sarcastically.

Jake thought about it. "Nah, I've always wanted to punch Grant."

"Hear! Hear!" Aaron mocked. Josh joined their laughter.

"Y'all can't be laughing about this practice we have today." Elijah walked up, dropping his tray on the table. He was the quarterback and all-around golden boy of the school. He and Mabel were competing for valedictorian. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I'm sure it'll be easy," Josh shrugged, "like the seventh layer of hell."

"Yeah, well, if Edwards had kept his shit together," Elijah smirked, "we'd only be practicing in the second or third layer today."

"Apparently, that's how he makes friends," Aaron commented.

Jake shook his head. "Grant's nose hits my fist, and I get blamed for it."

His friends laughed, continuing their conversation. Jake took a moment to scan the crowd of faces in the cafeteria. The bustling students moved in and out of view, but none had the unmistakable red hair he was looking for. Thinking about it, he realized he never saw her in the lunchroom. He recalled all the books piled in her locker. The library, he thought to himself, shaking his head. Of course she would spend lunch there, away from all the students and surrounded by books. For a moment, he thought about leaving to go find her.

Josh's voice cut through his thoughts.

"You moved on pretty quick."

Tonya sneered at Josh. "Yeah, well, I found someone better."

Jake glanced toward the familiar sound of her voice and saw her sitting on Grant's lap.

"Not cool, bro." Aaron shook his head as Michaela sat on his lap, linking her arms around him.

"You think I care?" Grant shrugged, kissing Tonya.

The team exchanged glances between the three of them.

"I'm not sure why everyone is looking at me." Jake shrugged. "You know what they say about one man's trash."

"What the fuck?" Michaela screeched.

Josh burst out laughing. "Good riddance!"

Tonya shot Jake a hurt look before composing herself and rolling her eyes. Jake shook his head, looking away. He knew he had hurt Tonya by breaking up with her so suddenly that day. Still, it didn't excuse what she had done.

"Shut up, Josh," Sabrina yelled. "You can't even get a girlfriend!"

"Well, look at who I have to choose from." Josh mockingly gestured between Michaela, Sabrina, and Tonya. "The three Kanker Sisters!"

"Watch your mouth, man," Aaron said, suppressing a laugh.

"This isn't important!" Elijah's voice radiated with irritation. "We have a game coming up. Not just any game! This game determines if we get to battle for the crown! Senior year, we're bringing back the trophy! Who's with me?"

The guys roared their approval, causing the students in the cafeteria to look in their direction.

"Leave the bullshit in the past!" Elijah said as he stood up. He was good at uniting the team. He was charismatic and knew how to change the energy in a room without any effort.

"Out there on the field, we're a goddamn team! You have my back, and I have yours! Now let's show those Blue Jay bastards why you don't fuck with Sky Ridge Warriors!"

"Warriors! Warriors! Warriors!" Jake began pounding on the table as the rest of the team joined in, quickly exceeding the noise of the students around them. Last year, they lost the championship. This year, with the team graduating, they would be taking the trophy home! The cafeteria erupted with the voices of their peers joining in their battle cry. Everyone was filled with anticipation for Friday's game, and the atmosphere was infectious

_________

"Hey, Jake," Jessica said as she sat next to him. Jessica Verlini was a lithe brunette with bright brown eyes. She was toned from cheer and had a pair of nice-sized tits that weren't too large for her thin frame and endlessly long legs. She was attractive and knew it, often flaunting her figure and batting her eyes to sway the guys in their class. Ms. Roesenhart droned on about calculus as Jake glanced at her.

"Hey, Jessica," he replied, turning his attention back to the board.

Jessica's eyes narrowed at the bland response. She pressed closer, "I saw Tonya and Grant today. She seems to have moved on pretty quickly."

"Yeah," he nodded.

"Well... I figured, since you guys are really broken up now," Jessica let her gaze rest pointedly on his groin, "maybe you're ready to move on too?"

Jake scanned his eyes over her, contemplating her words. He thought of his past conversation with Mabel about the 18-year-old girl next to him. She had said that Jessica would be his next option for a girlfriend. Looking at her now, he could see why she would say that; she reminded him of Tonya.

"I think I'm gonna stay single for a while," he replied, looking back at the teacher.

Jessica scoffed, "Are you serious?"

"I just went through a tough breakup," he retorted contemptuously. "I'm not interested."

"You don't have to be an asshole," she sneered.

Jake chuckled. "Jessica, this is me being nice. Go fuck someone else."

"Mr. Edwards," Ms. Rosenhart called, "do you have something to contribute to the class?"

"No, I-"

"He is being very disrespectful, Ms. Rosenhart," Jessica whined, poking out her bottom lip. "He called me a slut!"

"Mr. Edwards! Go to the principal's office now!"

Jake cast a cold glance at Jessica before turning to face his teacher. "I didn't say that."

"That type of behavior is unacceptable!" Ms. Rosenhart shook her head, pointing to the door. "Go!"

Jake gathered his bag, casting a stone look at the sneering girl before leaving.

_________

"I've seen you here a lot recently."

Principal Blancher sat on the edge of his large cherry wood desk, staring at the student sitting in front of him. "More than I'd like to."

Jake shrugged. "I can say the same."

"Really?" Blancher stood up, tucking his hands in his pockets. "You broke Grant's nose. Mr. Williams says you have an attitude in his class. Now you're insulting young women? It seems like you're trying to rack up visits."

"I didn't call Jessica a slut; Williams is a dick; and Grant..." Jake shook his head, thinking about Mabel. He looked squarely at Blancher. "Grant deserved it."

The principal sighed, "I'm running out of ways to help you here, Jake. We need you on that field tomorrow and in the championship game, but after that," he shrugged, "you're looking like you might not graduate, son. You're behind on credits because of a sheer lack of giving a fuck, and none of your teachers care for your attitude very much."

Jake shook his head, turning his gaze to the windows. It didn't matter what his teachers thought.

"You're a damn good player, son. You could go pro, but the decisions you've made and continue to make are gonna ensure you don't get into college no matter how many scouts are in those stands. Is that what you want—to be another nobody?"

Jake flexed his jaw; he was tired of these conversations. "I haven't thought much about it."

"Well, you should, son."

"I'm not your son."

"Fine, Mr. Edwards, you need to start thinking about your future. Once this season is over and we have that trophy, I'm done pulling strings for you. You're on your own. The future doesn't look so bright for you, Jake."

"Well, this is a great pep talk," Jake replied, standing up. "Can I go now? I have to practice for that trophy you wanna win."

"Get your shit together, Jake." Blancher shook his head, finally sitting down in the leather chair behind the desk. "You're dismissed."

_________

Jake left Blancher's office as the final bell rang. He maneuvered easily through the crowd of students, making his way to the back exit. Mabel was walking toward it. He knew she snuck out the side exits to go home and was glad he had caught her in time.

"Wait up, Miss Mabel."

Mabel turned around and scowled. "You should be at practice!"

"I know. I know," he replied, easily catching up to her, "I'm on my way."

"No, you're with me, in a hallway on the other side of the school."

"I'd rather be here," Jake said with a mischievous smirk.

"You're going to get in trouble." Mabel tried to hide her smile.

"I might." Jake glanced around from left to right, impatiently waiting for the last students to turn the corner. Once the area was clear, he claimed her.

The unexpected kiss shocked Mabel momentarily before she melted. Her hands reached up, sliding over his t-shirt-clad torso. Jake used his own hands to slip beneath the thick straps of her backpack, forcing Mabel to straighten her arms and drop the heavy item. Once it crashed to the floor, he greedily gripped her ass, pushing her back against the wall and lifting her on her toes. His tongue explored her mouth, tasting her for the first time since Saturday morning.

Mabel sighed, pulling him against her and craning up to meet him. His growing cock pressed against her stomach, and her vexing need quickly became desperation. Gripping his arms and shoulders, her tongue twirled with his.

"You have to..." Mabel pulled away, but Jake trapped her lips again, not letting her finish her sentence. She pressed her tongue into his mouth before biting his lip and pushing against his chest. "You have to go to practice, Jake."

"I can skip," he groaned, releasing her lips to peer into her eyes. He squeezed her ass hard, and she bit her lip as her body caught up with her brain. They were both on fire.

"We can go to your house." He pressed firmly against her, and she sucked in a deep breath, closing her eyes to enjoy the feel of him. "Study anatomy."

He kissed her lightly again before bending to kiss her cheek and chin.

"We could," she agreed, turning to claim his lips again. Jake explored her, hungrily thrusting into her mouth and tangling his tongue with hers.

"But," she whimpered, pushing against his chest again, "you can't. We can't. You need to go to practice or your coach is gonna kill you."

Sighing, Jake relented, squeezing her ass again before letting go and bringing his hand to the nape of her neck. He laid his forehead against hers. Her clear hazel eyes consumed the entirety of his view. He held her there for a moment. Her gaze remained fixed on his as the events of the day flashed through his mind. It would be easy to just stay with her.

"Are you okay, Jake?" Mabel asked, laying a hand against his cheek. Her voice was gentle, and concern flashed in the depths of her pupils. Jake lifted his head and pressed his lips against her forehead. "You're killing me, Mabel."

Mabel smiled, pushing herself against him one last time. Jake closed his eyes; his hand tightened around the back of her neck.

"I guess that's my payback for earlier." She grinned, "Now, go get ready to win your game."

Jake smirked, nodding as he pulled away and bent to grab her backpack. "I guess it is."

"Thanks." Mabel took the heavy bag, slinging it over her shoulder. "I'll see you tomorrow, Jake."

"See you tomorrow, Mabel. Text me when you get home."

Rolling her eyes, she smiled, "Yes, sir."

_________

"There he is!" Aaron shook his head. "You're almost late, man!"

Jake held up his hands in mock surrender. "I had something to take care of."

"Yeah, I bet," Josh chimed.

Jake yanked his shirt off, opening his locker to grab his gear.

"Damn, bro, your back is fucked up!"

Smirking, Jake glanced over his shoulder. He had forgotten about the deep scratches that Mabel had left.

"Didn't you hear, Josh? That's the power of friendship." Aaron laughed.

Jake shook his head, choosing not to respond to his friend's quip.

"Is that what you call her?" Grant sneered, standing up from a bench. "The shiny new redhead you're playing with? A friend? 'Cause some of us know her by a different name."

"Watch it, man," Elijah warned, shaking his head.

Jake's jaw hardened, and he met Grant's scowl with a menacing look of his own.

"You really wanna have this conversation, Grant? Right after they put your nose back in place?"

"Wait, the redhead from the video?" Triston Shepherd interjected. Throughout four years of high school, he'd never learned how to read a room. "Man, she is hot as fuck! Did you see those tits? I didn't even know she had those!"

"Shut the fuck up, Shepherd," Jake said through clenched teeth, never taking his eyes off Grant. "And delete that fucking video."

"I-I don't even have it on my phone anymore." Triston sat down in the corner and pulled out his phone.

"That's what happens," Grant smiled daringly, "When you're 'friends' with the class whore."

Before Jake could move, Tex stepped between the two, blocking the altercation with his large frame. Jake was tall at 6'2" and Grant had a large build for his short stature, but Tex was enormous. He stood at 6'5" and easily weighed over 300 pounds. He looked at Jake, shaking his head.

"Well, ain't that something?"

A booming voice quieted any further interactions as the team looked toward the door. Coach Miles, a big guy with a burly beard, stood leaning against the threshold. Coach Hernandez and Coach Brent stood behind him, arms crossed and scowling.

The guys turned toward their coaches as Miles stood straight, fully entering the locker room. "I mean, I am fucking dumbfounded! Grant and Edwards front and center!"

Jake turned away from Grant, lifted his chin, and made his way to the locker room's center.

"Everyone give Grant and Edwards a warm welcome! Say hi!"

"Hi, Grant and Edwards!"

The team said the phrase in unison, cutting their eyes between their coach and the two boys in front of them.

"Can anyone tell me what day it is?" Coach asked, sweeping his eyes around the locker room.

"Wednesday, Coach." Elijah answered.

"That's right. Do we normally have practice on Wednesdays?"

"No, Coach."

"No, we do not. So why are we here? Why did I give you yesterday to rest instead?"

No one answered.

"No idea, huh? Do y'all see the two boys in front of you?"

The team murmured their response.

"Thank them!" Coach gestured between Jake and Steven. "Go on say, 'Thank you, Edwards and Grant."

"Thank you, Edwards and Grant!" The team repeated.

"Do you know why you're thanking them?"

The room was silent.

"Simple" Coach looked between the two. "These two almost cost us the fucking game on Friday! So you should thank them for putting your balls on the line! Say thank you!"

"Thank you, Edwards and Grant!"

Jake swallowed, meeting Miles' gaze as Grant lowered his head beside him. He had known this was coming. It didn't bother him; he would do it again if he had to.

"And why, you might ask! Why would they do their best to piss on our chances of going to the championship? Why would two seniors, who are supposed to be role models and leaders on the team, not show the fuck up and play?"

123456...9