Teenage Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should go."

Mabel's burning eyes flickered toward his groin. He was hard. She could see the outline of his dick on his thigh. She wondered how she had done that to him. They hadn't even touched. The sight only sparked more flashbacks and increased her own arousal. Licking her lips, she remembered the salty taste of his creamy cum. She wanted more.

"Fuck, Mabel." Jake ducked his head, trying to focus on anything other than the redhead hungrily staring at his dick. "You gotta stop."

Her eyes moved back to his face. He was staring at the floor and shaking his leg.

"Stop what, Jake?"

Jake scoffed, holding his eyes with his thumb and pointer finger as he shook his head.

"Get a move on you two!" Noble called from his desk. "You're going to be late."

"Ok." Mabel nodded, gathering her books and bag. "I'll see you later."

"See ya later," Jake replied. He still hadn't moved. She brushed past him. The smell of strawberries and the brief feel of her smooth skin only further complicated his situation. Jake wanted to wrap his arms around her waist and lay her on the table. His mind conjured fantasies of him hitching her skirt up and fucking her right here in the classroom. How was he going to make it until Friday?

"Edwards!"

"Yeah," Jake replied, trying to conjure any thought that would dispel the effect Mabel had.

"I'm expecting another class."

"I get it, Noble." Finally gathering himself enough to stand up, he grabbed his backpack and left.

*****

Friday's atmosphere was contagious. The students and school wore their gold and blue in droves. Balloons and banners hung in the hallways. He walked past students as they greeted him, encouraging good luck. Their faces didn't matter; he was on his way to see the person who couldn't give a shit about the hype around her.

Peter Clamblin was standing beside Mabel's locker as Jake approached. He was right; Mabel wasn't wearing anything remotely close to school colors. A high-waisted burgundy skirt that accentuated the curves of her body, black tights, and a black turtleneck completed the outfit. Red hair stretched to the small of her back, drawing his eyes to the round slopes of her ass. She looked gorgeous as always.

Purposefully ignoring Clamblin's scowl, he stood behind Mabel. She dug through her locker, switching out the books in her bag.

"Good morning, Miss Mabel."

"Jake!" Mabel grinned, turning around to face him. He looked handsome in his stonewashed jeans and home jersey. The blue of the fabric deepened his oceanic eyes.

"Hey! You gotta stop scaring me."

"It's just too easy," Jake chuckled, watching her eyes light up as she looked at him. "I just-"

"I thought Noble's project was over?" Pete's eyes shifted between the two of them.

Mabel seemed to remember her friend and turned to him. "Yeah, it is."

"So, why are you here?" Pete glared at Jake again.

Giving an irritated scoff, he surveyed Peter. He remembered their earlier encounter when the video first surfaced. "You her bodyguard, Clamblin?"

"I'm her friend, asshole." Pete lifted his chin in defiance. "What about you?"

"Not sure yet." Jake barely acknowledged Peter. His eyes slid over Mabel's frame as he answered the question. He felt her gaze on him grow intense as he made the journey up her body. After Noble's class yesterday, he only had one thing on his mind.

"Mabel, am I still making you cum tonight?"

Mabel's mouth gaped at the question, unable to ignore the way her body burned as his eyes consumed her. It was so casual that if she didn't recognize the domineering gaze, she wouldn't have known the innuendo. Still, she felt captured by him and baffled by the compulsion to answer honestly.

"Yes."

A teasing smirk played on his lips as he watched her expression. She was surprised by the intent of his question but remained submissive in her admission. "Good. I've been looking forward to it." He cut his eyes back to Peter. "I guess that answers your question, Clamblin."

Pete scoffed, shaking his head. Turning back to Mabel, his brow furrowed at her expression. She seemed enamored by him. Her eyes remained on Jake even as he smugly looked toward him.

"Are you really going to the game, Mabel? You never go."

"Oh, the game. Um, yeah, I promised I'd go yesterday." Mabel cleared her throat, ignoring Jake's laugh. "Maggie's coming too. You should join us."

"And watch some idiots fight over a ball?" Pete shook his head. "I'm sure there are better ways to spend a Friday night."

"Yeah, sure." Jake replied, glancing at Mabel. "I can only think of one thing that would make it better."

"What if we hung out instead?" Pete disregarded Jake, focusing on her. "I can get us a pizza, and we can watch a movie."

Jake assessed Peter as Mabel responded. It was clear that he liked her. That didn't bother Jake too much, seeing as Mabel was oblivious to Clamblin's blatant advances. Still, asking her to Netflix and chill right in front of him irked Jake's nerves.

"Not tonight, Pete, but definitely another day."

Jake watched her smile at her friend. Another day? Would Clamblin try something if it was just him and Mabel?

"C'mon, it'll be like old times, ya know?"

"Yeah, that sounds great. I just..." Mabel's eyes shifted towards Jake. "I already agreed to go. Plus, Maggie's super excited."

"We haven't hung out in a while, Mabel."

"She said no, Clamblin!"

All humor was removed from Jake's voice as he spoke. It shocked both of them as they turned their heads toward him. "You'll have to find another way to spend your Friday. Knowing you, it'll probably involve lotion."

"Fuck you, Edwards, I wasn't talking to you!" Peter snarled. "I was asking Mabel."

"She gave her answer. You got a problem with it? We can settle that."

"Ok!" Mabel said irritably, closing her locker. "Both of you guys need to stop! Whatever this is, it's weird. I just can't hang out tonight, Pete, but we will later. And Jake," Mabel shot him a harsh look, "I'll see you in Noble's class."

Jake paused, caught off guard by her tone. Mabel hadn't looked at him like that in what felt like forever. Both he and Peter silently watched her walk away. Damn, she was beautiful when she was angry.

"You should leave her the fuck alone." Peter glared at Jake. "Haven't you fucked up her life enough?"

Giving an arrogant laugh, Jake shook his head. "I look like I take orders from you? The only one who can tell me anything is Mabel."

"You're just like all these other guys." Glaring at the floor, Peter grimaced, recalling a memory that caused more anger to burn in his eyes when he returned them to Jake.

"What the fuck are you talking about, Clamblin?"

"You're a fucking idiot. You think you're the only guy in our class chasing after Mabel with a hard-on after that fucking video? Get in line, dude."

Jake assessed Peter. He hadn't paid any attention to him since their encounter in the hallway, but he knew Mabel hung out with him often. After today, he'd have to keep a closer eye on the boy in front of him.

"Watch what the fuck you say. That video doesn't have shit to do with me! Your problem is thinking Mabel owes you something 'cause you're her friend. Doesn't make you much better."

"That's not fucking true, Edwards!"

"You can't bullshit me, Clamblin."

Morning bell screamed around them as other students shuffled down the halls to their classes. It didn't faze the two boys.

Pete thought about how Mabel had looked at Jake. Shaking his head, he felt his stomach turn to stone. "You don't know shit about her."

Jake's mind flooded with the times he'd spent with Mabel. He thought about last Friday. Smirking, he replied, "I know a few things."

Pete scoffed, tucking his hands in his hoodie, and turned away, disappearing into the crowd of students.

_________

The interaction remained on his mind throughout the first period. Peter Clamblin's words wouldn't leave his thoughts as Williams droned on in front of the class. Aaron and Josh tried to break his concentration, but Jake couldn't let it go.

He thought about the look on Peter's face when he compared Jake to the other guys in the senior class. Jake's head spun. He'd seen the notes and texts in the group chat, but what was happening at school? He only had one class with Mabel, and he didn't see her for the rest of the day after that. He didn't walk her to classes out of respect for the act they were putting on. But damn, what had Clamblin seen? Who was fucking with her?

He also thought about Peter's last words. He had thrown together a sarcastic response. He did know a few things about Mabel. Most of them, he was confident Peter would never have an inkling about. Yet there was still so much about her that perplexed him. Maybe he didn't know her as well as he would have liked to.

The bell rang, and Jake glanced up at the clock. He had been on time to Noble's class almost every day since he'd started hanging out with Mabel. If Clamblin was right, waiting would mean his seat would be filled by the time he got there. Some guy that wants a chance.

"Hey, man, get your shit together before the game tonight!" Josh clapped his hand on Jake's shoulder as he and Aaron left for their next class.

"Yeah, I'm good." Jake replied haphazardly. He turned back to the clock as the students filed out.

"It's time for you to leave, Edwards."

"Don't worry, Williams. I don't wanna be in here either." Jake got up, slinging his bag over his shoulder. Making his way to Noble's class, he walked slowly, deliberately wanting to stretch time.

Most seats were filled when he entered. Sure enough, the space next to Mabel was taken. Mike Sandoval sat next to her. He was on the soccer team. Tall with a lean build and a goatee he'd finally been able to grow this year. Mabel's eyes were on her book as he rambled on next to her. Jake remembered when she used to do that to him—purposefully tune out his presence as if he didn't exist.

"You know, this shit makes no sense to me." Mike spoke to her as Jake walked up behind them. "Maybe you can tutor me? One on one."

Placing his hand on Mike's shoulder, Jake responded. "Nothing in the world is gonna give you a brain, Sandoval."

Turning toward the sound of his voice, Mabel looked at him.

"Hey."

"Hey Mabel. You're in my seat, Mike."

Mike shrugged Jake's hand off his shoulder, glaring up at him. "Last time I checked, Noble didn't have assigned seats."

"He's right," Mabel replied, finally acknowledging the guy next to her. "Jake does sit here."

Mike turned back to Mabel, giving her what he thought was a womanizing grin. "I figured it couldn't hurt to try something new."

"It might," Jake replied, placing his hand on the back of the chair and yanking it back. Mike lost his balance for a moment before scowling at Jake.

"Are you gonna punch me too, Edwards?"

"No." Mabel cut her eyes toward Jake. "We'll sit somewhere else."

Jake's gut burned. He did want to punch him and every other asshole vying for her.

"Nah, I think Sandoval's gonna take the hint. Prove he has a brain, after all."

"Ok, everyone, find your seats!" Noble commanded, pointedly looking at the two boys in the back of his classroom.

Mike scanned his eyes between Mabel and Jake before resigning. Standing up, he pushed past Jake and went to his table.

"Great." Noble spoke sarcastically. "Let's move on."

Mabel couldn't ignore the continued glances from the students around them after Jake and Mike's altercation. Her eyes skimmed over the boy next to her. He was glaring at Noble but obviously not listening to the teacher. Noble rambled on, and Mabel tried to concentrate, but she couldn't help but think of this morning. Nudging Jake, she brought him out of his thoughts.

Blue eyes fell on her.

"What's wrong, Jake?"

"I'm fine, Mabel."

Mabel scoffed, returning her eyes to the teacher. Jake watched her. Her pointer finger tapped rapidly against the tabletop. She was irritated.

"Obviously, something is wrong with you." Jake replied.

Mabel side-eyed him before looking back at Noble. It reminded him of the look she gave him this morning. Irritation dug deeper into his gut.

"Ok, everyone, keeping what we just discussed in mind, analyze how each character we've read about represents a different allegory."

Noble turned and walked back to his desk, plopping into the chair. It was understood that once he was behind his desk, the class had virtually free reign. Students got up, crossed over to their friends, and erupted in conversation.

"What is wrong with you lately?"

Mabel turned to Jake, still keeping her voice low. Though the volume was quiet, her tone was sharp.

"You gotta be more specific, Mabel."

"How you handled Mike just now." Mabel's eyes narrowed. "And the way you talked to Pete this morning! You're acting like an asshole, Jake!"

Pressing forward, he wore a daring smirk. "I am an asshole, Mabel."

She met his dangerous eyes with an equally malevolent look. "Well, stop it! Especially when it comes to my friends."

Jake's anger boiled inside him, and he glanced over at Mike. "He's your friend? How many other guys wanna be your friend, Mabel?"

Mabel swallowed, pulling back from him. Her eyes flashed with hurt before she guarded herself. Jake's heart dropped.

"Mabel, I didn't mean it like that."

"How'd you mean it then?"

Mabel's throat was tight around her words as she spoke. She hadn't expected Jake to use the video against her. His words stabbed her; she didn't think he had believed the rumors. The action hurt more than anything else she'd been dealing with.

Immediately, he wished he could take the question back. He stared at the table, gathering his explanation. "Mabel, I'm saying these guys won't leave you alone. I'm tired of it."

"You're tired of it?"

Her voice cracked, and he looked back at the girl beside him. Her eyes drifted to the table.

"I'm not stupid or naive, Jake. I know that all these guys think I'm..."

Mabel couldn't finish her sentence. Jake thought about yesterday. He'd wondered how she seemed so optimistic about what was happening to her. Now, watching her fall short of words, he saw the burden that she carried. Worst of all, he had added to the weight of it.

"Mabel, I-"

"There are only three people in this shitty school that I care about. You and Pete are two of them. The way you both acted this morning was not ok!"

Finally, her hazel eyes met his as she glowered at him.

"Jake, I don't care how you talk to anyone else in this school." She glanced at Mike. He was looking at their table. Rolling her eyes, she turned back to him. "When it comes to Maggie and Pete, I will not let you disrespect them. Understand?"

The look in her eyes was unyielding. Throughout his life, Jake had been scorned by people. Adults, like Williams, seemed to hate him. Whether he deserved it or not, Jake had learned to exceed other people's anger and contempt with his own. It had become how he coped with the never-ending dissatisfaction of most of his teachers.

He noticed that the inclination to do that was missing at this moment. He didn't have the drive to get even. Her words smacked him. Mabel just admitted to caring about him. She wasn't angry; she was hurt.

"I didn't mean to upset you, Mabel. That was never my intention."

Mabel took a deep breath. It was inevitable that her reputation would create a rift in their relationship. "Jake..." She shifted her gaze, trying to find the right words. "If what is happening with the video makes it... difficult for you to want to be with me, I understand."

"Mabel, I don't give a fuck about that video! That's not what I meant. I just... I'm seeing what's happening to you, and I can't do anything about it!"

"I don't need you to do anything about it. I need you to make me laugh, force me out of my comfort zone, and call me on my bullshit. You're the one person that takes my mind off of everything else. So... all I need is for you to be you. Please?"

Without caring, he took her hand in his. "I was wrong this morning. I shouldn't have put you in that situation. For that, I'm sorry. But I am always gonna want to protect you, Mabel. I can't change that, and I'm not gonna apologize for it. You want me to be me? You've gotta accept that."

Mabel stared at their hands. Running her thumb along his knuckles, she nodded. "Yeah, I just want you to be you."

_________

The smell of grass, sweat, and hunger filled the air as he lined up, listening to Elijah's calls. It was difficult to hear over the roar of the crowd in the stands, but he knew this drive by heart. He and Elijah had created it their freshman year. It was in his blood. Jake glared at the guy across from him, who met his look with equal malevolence.

"28-24 Bluejays. There is one minute and thirty seconds left in the fourth quarter. 3rd and 6 at the 40-yard line."

The announcer's suspenseful voice boomed out of the speakers, and the crowd grew louder.

"Stunner! Stunner!"

Elijah called. Jake kept his gaze fixed and prepared for the snap. A stomp. A toss. Jake charged.

Gaining ground, he let his legs propel him down the field; he needed to get to at least the 30-yard line. Lewis was hot on his tail, matching him step for step. He'd have to sacrifice yards to gain separation and hope Elijah saw it.

Stepping hard, he stopped and turned as Lewis kept moving downfield. He saw the ball in the gleam of the field lights. Jumping up, he accounted for the overthrow. It was his fault. Still, the ball grazed his palm, and that was all the contact he needed. Wrapping his fingers around it, he tucked the ball, lowering his body and running upfield. Lewis was there and made the jump. Jake dodged, gaining a few extra inches, but the wrap had happened. He felt the cornerback shove his arms against his chest. As Lewis slammed Jake to the ground, Jake cradled the ball to his ribs and took the hit.

"12-yard gain. First down as the Warriors move closer to the end zone!"

Jake pulled himself up, tossed the ball to the ref, and moved back to the huddle.

"Grant for 8. Hole's on you Tex. Shepherd covers the fake."

Clapping, they agreed and lined up. He had to run a quick shotgun route. Burn some yards and hope Grant bulldozes through and moves the sticks.

"This game's ours, Edwards! I'm on your ass! Kiss that championship goodbye!" Lewis yelled.

"I'll kiss the trophy, and you can kiss my ass," Jake said, biting down on his mouthguard.

Bodies clashed. Grant gained seven yards but came up one yard short. Tight O-Line. With Tex's help, Grant gets three more.

"Rooster!"

Elijah calls the play without the huddle. 37 seconds to make magic happen. Rooster was that play. It faked like a ground ball if Grant ran it right. Because of their tight O-Line, the defense was prepared for a run rather than a throw, so they moved their linebacker to cover the route. Jake quickly shifted as the play clock ran down, and Lewis moved with him. He didn't cross over. He pulled in tighter.

Elijah snapped and faked a handoff. Grant tucked the ball and ran. The line scurried left, leaving the right pocket with him and Lewis. Driving forward, Jake crossed through the hole created by the commotion. Elijah threw the ball, and Jake propelled himself toward the end zone as it flew through the sky.

Lewis and the Blue Jays' safety, Hughe, saw Jake's route and ran at him. He'd take the hit. Jake jumped up and reached out to catch the ball with his right hand. It hit his fingers, and he gripped the tip of the football.

Lewis wrapped his arms around his back, grabbing Jake's mask as he pulled him down. Jake felt like his head was being yanked off and knew the helmet was coming loose. Pulling it down, he kept the ball tucked, tiptoeing across the goal line as their safety hit him in the front.

123456...9