Teenage Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mabel licked his shaft again, kissing the hot tip.

"Look at me, Jake."

Jake opened his eyes, looking down at the beautiful redhead. Mabel's mesmerizing gaze captivated him. Her lips were swollen and glistened from her efforts. They pressed against the head of his dick as she spoke to him.

Mabel began to descend again; her movement was slower and more purposeful. She had better control of her tongue this time. Her gaze held his as she slid him past her lips. She understood why he always wanted to see her eyes when they were fucking. It was enchanting to watch the passion in his gaze.

She concentrated on the nerve-filled tip, pressing her tongue towards the roof of her mouth as it licked around the crown of his cock. The pace was slow and deliberate. She watched as Jake's eyes darkened, filling with pleasure; the look only emboldened her.

Slurping around him, she eased him inch by inch into her mouth, making sure all that she could fit got the same massage with her tongue. The nerves in Jake's cock were on fire. Her mouth felt incredible around him. The pressure from her tongue combined with the simultaneous suction inflamed the pleasure building in his loins.

Mabel's hands covered the remaining area, jerking off his cock with a firm yet delicate grip. Jake again began to thrust upward as his mind focused on the pleasure her novice mouth was providing. He held her gaze, and tears began pooling at the bottom of her eyes as he probed her throat, only going as far as she had taken him earlier.

Mabel didn't gag this time; instead, she kept her tongue rolling around him and began to increase her pace. Jake thrust faster, but not deeper. He didn't need to. Her hands were doing a wonderful job. He gripped her head again, keeping her where she was. He could feel his balls drawing tight, ready to shoot his load. He humped her face a few times before pulling her head back.

"I'm gonna cum, Mabel."

"Oooh, yesss," she moaned, opening her mouth and wagging her tongue against the underside of his cock. "Please cum in my mouth. I want to taste you again. Pleeeaaasseee."

Her begging sent him over the edge. Jake pressed her forward, and she sped up the pace of her hands. He kept a tight grip on her hair as the first spray of jizz pulsed from his cock.

Mabel's mouth stayed open, and it landed perfectly against the center of her tongue. The second didn't. Jake's load came fast, landing against her nose and cheek before Mabel enveloped her lips around his cock. Her eyes rolled back as she closed them, slowly swirling her tongue as she drank the salty seed.

"Oh shiit!" Jake grunted, thrusting up as he filled her mouth.

She swallowed every warm pulse from his twitching cock until he was done, then tried to push him to the back of her throat once more. Running her tongue from side to side along the bottom of his dick, she slid him out of her mouth before licking the drenched sides of his softening shaft.

"I'm gonna get it."

He was still reeling from blowing his load, but Mabel's current actions were making his brain spin. Her eyes were closed, and her tight grip had loosened, though she still held him in her soft hands. Mabel circled her tongue over his softening cock before placing gentle kisses along his length.

"Get what?" Jake asked between deep, steady breaths.

She opened her eyes at the question, almost as if remembering he was there. Pulling away, she grinned up at him, spit dripped down her chin, and her hazel eyes shone brightly.

She used her tongue to lick the wad that had landed on her lip before sucking the load on her cheek off of her fingers.

"I'm gonna get your whole cock in my throat someday," Mabel vowed.

Jake watched the sincerity play out on her features. Not for the first time that night, he was blown away by her. He was sure that she would. Yet, it didn't feel like she was doing it just to please him. She wanted to do it. The expression on her face as she drank his load crossed his mind. Mabel enjoyed sucking his cock! It was another revelation about the shy girl that astounded him. Tonight has been enlightening.

"Come here, Mabel."

He tightened the grip in her hair. She opened her eyes, locking them with his. Dark, dilated, and lust-filled, they remained on him as she moved to all fours. Using the grip in her hair, he guided her to crawl up his body. Her full tits swayed with her movements enticingly.

Jake reached for one, gripping it in his palm before he took the hard-tipped nipple between his fingers and squeezed. Mabel moaned, stopping her movements to relish the pain.

He tugged her strands again, and she crawled forward until her tits were swaying inches above his face. He released the tight grip on her nipple to lightly circle it with his thumb. She groaned from the conflicting sensations.

The pillow beneath him had put him at the perfect incline. Jake sat forward, capturing one nipple in his mouth, and sucked greedily. Mabel's body shook; her head was still cranked back from his grip, and he sucked her nipples hard, causing her body to quake with pleasure.

"I don't know what to do."

Mabel spoke in a dazed voice. She meant it. Her body was a clamor of sensitivity. Her mind was both racing and somehow completely focused on him. The way his mouth felt on her nipples, sucking and teasing the hard and sensitive tip, was incredible. She couldn't help crying out from the sensation. It only further escalated the desperation dripping down her thighs.

"Yes, you do, Mabel," Jake said. "You know what you want."

The feel of his rough hands on her body set every nerve on edge. They traveled over her skin and down to her ass, gripping her flesh possessively.

"I wanna cum, Jake."

He lifted her with such ease that she barely understood how it happened. Gasping from the suddenness, she gripped her headboard to steady herself.

He lowered her, stuck out his tongue, and sat her pussy on his mouth.

Shock and stimulation erupted from within her as she exploded. His hands wrapped around her back, holding her in place against his face. It felt so incredibly different from earlier in the kitchen. Earlier, he had pulled away and teased her, stroking his tongue inside her and playing with her until she came. It was controlled and so fucking amazing! But this...

Mabel could barely catch her breath. Her knuckles were white from her hold on her headboard. She moved against his mouth, grinding her pussy against his face. It dawned on her that he might not be able to breathe. She moved to lift herself up, but he held her firmly. Jake sucked her pussy, hungrily rolling his tongue over her drenched and swollen slit.

"Jaaaakee."

She repeated his name thoughtlessly. Her legs were shaking around his head. She moved against his mouth, throwing her head back as she rode his face. If he didn't care, she wouldn't either. Her juices spilled down his chin, covering him. He worked his tongue over the dripping orifice, tasting everything she had to offer him. He sucked her whole pussy rolling his tongue over her wetness and fucking inside of her when it wasn't enough.

"Don't stop!! Pleeease don't stop!!"

Mabel dropped her hand to his head, gripping his hair and holding him against her pussy. His grip on her sides tightened. Jake quickly inserted his tongue into her, circling it in her hole. He could feel her pussy contract around him.

"Nnoooo, my clit. Suck... suck my clit again."

Her gasping instructions resonated in his mind. Jake closed his mouth over the top of her pussy, finding her clit with his tongue and sucking it into his mouth.

"Thats iiiit!"

She gave a high-pitched squeal as his mouth powerfully vacuumed around her nerve-filled button. Her body seized, and she shortened her movements, keeping him concentrated on the sensitive area. Each menstruation struck her from head to curling toe.

He didn't want to miss anything and licked down her slit again, opening his mouth as she came. He swallowed and lapped inside her, sucking more from her as her legs quaked around him.

She would lose her balance soon.

Jake sat up, keeping her on his face, and lifted Mabel, rolling her over. Mabel crashed against the mattress with his head still between her thighs. She cried out mindlessly, her hands gripping his hair and holding him in place as her orgasm raged. He continued working over her pussy, sucking her lips and labia into his mouth and rolling his tongue over both.

Mabel struggled to inhale as Jake's tongue moved inside of her, coaxing wave after wave of pleasure from her. It was barely possible to scream as he ate her. The convulsions in her body sent her headfirst into another orgasm.

Her warm thighs cradled his head while her feet dug into his shoulder blades. The strong leg lock muffled her loud cries, but he didn't care. Flattening his tongue, he licked down her perineum before dragging it up her soaked flesh. He toyed with her, listening to her moans and changing his pace as he pushed inside her.

He remembered every sound she made, how her legs tightened around him, even the way she breathed or didn't. Jake put each lesson into effect, making sure to repeat the actions he recognized as giving her the most pleasure. He found that her inner lips were just as sensitive as her thrumming clit. He sucked the swollen left fold into his mouth, running his tongue over the smooth surface.

"RIGHT THERE! RIGHT THERE! Ooooh fuuuuuuuck!"

Another orgasm flooded his mouth, and he pressed forward, filling her with his tongue again to better taste the sweet juices. He ran his tongue along the other side before navigating to her clit again, then down, further licking the sensitive nerves of her perineum before plunging his tongue into her drenched cunt.

Mabel's throat was raw from her cries of pleasure. She clutched Jake's hair in a tight grasp, locking her legs around him. Each wave built on another, slowly submerging her. It was all too cataclysmic. Jake devoured every fiber of her being. His actions exposed her limits. What little logic she had left insisted she flee before her brain drowned. She pressed her palms against his shoulders, trying to escape the rippling ecstasy.

He felt her squirm against his tongue, pushing away and trying to free herself from the torment.

"Not yet, Mabel! I'm not done!"

Jake locked his grip on her, pulling her back against his mouth. He was going to eat her until his jaw gave out. Sucking her pussy into his mouth, he continued the assault.

Mabel choked on his name as he repeated the action, pulling her lips into his mouth and stroking his tongue over them. Her back arched from the bed, and she felt her womb contract. Nonsensical words strung together between gasps and moans were all she could manage.

He listened to her desperate pleas, alternating between sucking her clit and fucking her tight hole. Her body trembled in his arms, her legs quaked around his head, and her hands gripped him with unyielding force. More juices flooded his face. He could drown here, and he would die a happy man.

Gasping a strangled breath, she succumbed to the pleasure. Mabel allowed herself to sink into darkness. Her legs dropped from his face, and her hands released his hair, landing on her stomach.

She was completely still.

"Mabel?"

Jake lifted his head to look at her. Her mouth was slack, and her eyes were closed. Wiping his mouth, he moved up her body. Fiery red strands clung to her skin. Her breasts, tipped with stiff rosebud nipples, rose and fell as her still-quivering stomach filled with air. His eyes scanned over her.

Was she sleeping?

"Hey, Mabel? Mabel, answer me!"

He placed a gentle kiss against her parted lips. There was no response.

Panic swirled in his stomach.

Jake tried to shake her enough to rouse her. Mabel's body teetered, and her hand fell from her stomach, but she didn't acknowledge him.

"Um, shit!"

Running a hand through his hair, he stared at the girl beneath him. She would have to wake up, right?

Carefully, he gathered her limp body in his arms, cradling her against his chest, and sat back against the headboard. Resting his chin against the top of her head, he waited.

_________

It was the sound of her voice that caused Jake to rouse from a sleep he didn't know he had fallen into.

"Oh good, you're awake."

Rubbing his eyes, he looked down at her.

"Me? Mabel, you passed out. You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." She snuggled against his chest. "But... can we lay down? We've been sitting like this for a while."

Mabel was facing sideways on his lap, his arms wrapped firmly around her. They were still upright against the headboard.

"Oh, yeah." Releasing her, he glanced at the clock. It was almost four in the morning. "How long have you been awake?"

"Only a little while. I didn't want to wake you but..."

"No, it's ok. I'm just glad that you're not hurt. I feel like I've been pretty rough with you tonight."

Chuckling, Mabel pulled herself from his lap and lay beside him instead.

"You can make it up to me later. I'm..." She yawned. "...So tired."

He slid down into the bed, shifting the blankets over them before pulling her against him.

"I'll be more careful next time," Jake whispered, kissing her temple.

Keeping her eyes closed, she responded.

"Not too careful, I hope."

"I don't wanna hurt you, Mabel."

"I'm not made of glass, you know?"

Mabel snuggled closer to him, tangling her fingers with his. "You're not gonna break me."

She was so small in his arms that it was hard to believe that was true. He thought of their shower together. He craved watching Mabel be torn between pain and pleasure. He'd wanted to test her limits to see where they lay.

However, the thought of wanting to do so scared him. Why was he so intent on hurting her? When he thought of anyone else doing so, it angered him. He wanted to protect her at any cost, yet he was the one causing her pain.

The internal conundrum increased his fatigue as he lay there, and he allowed it to come over him. His thoughts would have to wait.

1...456789