Teenage Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The impact with the ground took both his sight and breath for a split second as his head thudded against the grass. Whistles blew around him, and he heard the unmistakable gasp and disapproval of the crowd.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Josh wasn't on the play, but his voice rang clearly. He needed to get off the field. Jake opened his eyes in time to see Felding shove Lewis. The commotion happened fast as he lay there and other players made their way to the end zone. Whistles blew, and coaches shouted.

"Break it up!" Miles' voice echoed in the distance. The crowd on the Warriors' side was yelling and booing.

"Edwards! Edwards! Talk to me! Move out of the way! Get off the goddamn field, Felding!"

Coach Hernandez knelt beside him.

"Touchdown, Coach," Jake grumbled, finally releasing the ball. "We won."

"Yeah, you got it. We won. Let's get you off the field."

_________

Mabel shifted her weight anxiously as she waited in front of the school. A cold wind blew crisp leaves, causing them to dance around her feet in the darkness. The crowd had thinned, leaving behind a few football players and a handful of other students. Maggie had gone home to meet curfew. Sighing, she hugged herself and searched for him again. Worry held her stomach in a tight grip.

"Are you waiting for someone?"

Jumping from fright. Mabel quickly turned around. A curly-haired football player was standing behind her. Brown eyes gleamed as he grinned at her. Mabel couldn't place his name, even though he was on her school's team.

"Yeah, I am."

She kept her answer short.

"Who for?"

"I just wanted to make sure Jake was ok."

"Oh, they got him back there to see if he has a concussion. Not sure when he'll be out."

"Oh."

Mabel was worried about that. She replayed that last hit in her mind. The way he was slammed against the ground scared her. Was he hurt?

"He'll be at the party though." The boy spoke, bringing her out of her thoughts.

"The what?"

"The party." He laughed as if it was obvious. It probably was.

"After the game, we all go to Elijah's house, have a few drinks, and celebrate our win. Are you going tonight?"

"No, I don't really go to parties."

But of course Jake would. He won the game. The worry holding her melded with disappointment. It made sense that he would go have fun with his teammates rather than be bored at her house.

"You should come to this one. I can give you a ride there. We can have fun."

Mabel once again met the eyes of the curly-haired boy. She was so tired of this. He openly glanced down at her body. It didn't spark the same reaction that Jake's gaze did. Pulling her jacket tighter, she couldn't help the disgust she felt. The way guys leered at her now made her uncomfortable. Once again, she wished to blend into the background.

"No thanks. Just tell Jake I hope he feels better when you see him."

Mabel moved to walk around him.

"I'm Triston, by the way."

He shifted his body, not entirely blocking her path but forcing her to stop. Mabel stared at his outstretched hand, not taking it.

"Ok," she replied.

"I thought you'd be nicer."

He tried to hide his subtle irritation with a laugh. They were all like this, irritated when she ignored their disguised perversion.

"Well, clearly you were wrong."

She made sure to increase her distance as she moved to walk around him. She could feel his eyes on her back, but resisted the urge to look behind her. Instead, she let her feet guide her toward her house.

_________

Ms. Margery, the school nurse, once again shone a flashlight in his eyes. She was older and slow. Box-dyed red hair matched the lipstick that melted into the wrinkles around her frown.

"Are we done here?"

Jake let his irritation cloak his words as he glared at her.

"Watch your tone, Edwards."

Coach Miles shook his head.

"I've been here for an hour! She's checked my eyes six times. I'm fine!"

He tried to even his tone, but he couldn't help his annoyance. He was supposed to see Mabel after the game. That asshole tackled him, and now he spent an hour with an old lady in his face instead of with her. It was late, and she'd probably gone home.

"You might still have a concussion." Margery met his attitude with her own.

"Well, if you can't fucking tell, then why am I still in here?"

"Edwards, knock it the fuck off, or you and I will sit here all night until the crack of dawn tomorrow!"

Jake clenched his teeth, shaking his leg.

"You kids have no respect these days!' Margery shook her head.

Jake scoffed, biting his tongue. Coach Miles always kept his word.

"Fine. Go. But if you pass out, don't sue the school."

Jake got to his feet as soon as she said go. "Yeah, got it." He grabbed his duffle bag and swept past her.

Cicadas chirped around him as he walked out into the nearly deserted parking lot. Taking out his phone, he saw that the guys had already gone to Elijah's house. The party was the least of his worries. He glanced around. She had gone home. He got in his car and sped out of the lot.

_________

Jake saw her hair first. It was illuminated by his headlights as he turned the corner. She was walking home. He looked at the clock: 10:38.

"Fuck," Jake cussed under his breath. She must have waited to see him.

"Get in the car; I'll take you the rest of the way."

Mabel turned her head, watching the mustang ride slowly beside her.

"Oh my gosh, are you ok?" Mabel asked, scanning her eyes over him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He was glad he hadn't missed her.

"Are you sure? I was worried when you didn't come out of the locker room."

"Yes, Miss Mabel. That's not the first hit I've taken, and it won't be the last."

Mabel breathed a sigh of relief.

"Shouldn't you be going out to celebrate then? You deserve it!"

Jake nodded and looked at the road before returning his gaze to her.

"I'll celebrate after I take you home."

"I'm five minutes from my house," she replied, glancing up the street. "Go have fun."

"It wasn't a suggestion, Mabel." Jake pulled over and got out of the car, walking around to open her door.

"And if I don't?"

"Mabel." Jake observed the defiance in her eyes. He looked up the street before turning back to her and leaning back against his car, folding his arms. He assessed the girl in front of him. She had a large school t-shirt tied up by a hair tie and black leggings on. Her strawberry hair fell down her back, and she had the number 28 written on her left cheek in school colors. She looked incredible.

"I've been waiting a week to get you to myself. I can walk with you, but it was a long game. So, can you get in the car?"

He had driven to her house anyway instead of going to the party. She felt bad for misjudging him. Mabel met his gaze; his blonde hair framed his head in a messy swirl caused by his helmet. Dirt from the field streaked one cheek, matching the grass stains on his uniform. Deep dimple lines cut into his cheek as he watched her walk towards him.

"You're very persistent."

"I've been called worse." Jake moved to open the car door for her. He wondered why she thought he was going to be anywhere but with her tonight.

Stopping in front of him, Mabel contemplated her next move. Gently, she reached for the fabric of his shirt, stepping closer to him.

"You were amazing tonight, Jake."

Mabel bit her bottom lip, releasing it as she tightened her hold on his jersey. Pulling him down to her, she pressed her lips against his, gliding her tongue against his bottom lip before delving into his mouth. Jake wrapped his arms around her, crushing her against him.

His hands moved to her ass, and he gripped hard, lifting her up. She whimpered as his tongue invaded her mouth. He walked her over to the hood of his car and sat her on it. Mabel wrapped her legs around his waist and used them to pull him closer. Her hand gripped his hair, which was still wet with sweat from the game. She didn't care; she wanted him desperately!

Jake laid her back against the car. His cock was ready to finally fill her pulsing in his pants. He pushed forward, pulling her hips towards him. She sucked in a breath, her mouth falling open as she felt him.

"I need to get you home, Mabel."

Jake spoke between gritted teeth. He was ready to fuck her right here on the hood of his car.

Mabel blinked up at him before looking around at the deserted street.

"Oh. Yeah."

_________

The kitchen light was the only one on in the house as they entered.

"Your mom's home?" Jake asked, glancing around.

"Probably not." Hanging up her hoodie, she kicked off her shoes and made her way to the stairs. He copied the action, watching her take a couple of steps before calling out.

"Mom?"

He picked up his duffle bag, swung it over his shoulder, and walked over to the bottom of the stairs.

"Momma?" Mabel called again, listening for a response. Her mom wasn't a heavy sleeper and would have heard her. Jake placed one foot on the first step.

"She's not here," Mabel said as she turned to face Jake.

"Good."

Winking, he rushed her. His arm wrapped just beneath her butt, and he placed her stomach against his shoulder before lifting up.

Mabel shrieked as she was suddenly slung over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" She giggled as he made his way up the stairs.

Jake nudged her door open with his foot, dropping his duffle bag inside. Using his now-free hand to smack her ass, he made his way to her bathroom.

"Jake!"

"Yeah?" He replied, opening the shower door and turning on the hot water.

"Put me down."

"Hmm, lemme think about it."

"Think about it?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna think about it. Right now..."

Jake started the shower, keeping his hand under the water to make sure it was the correct temperature before turning away. Mabel's bathroom mirror was large, with bright circular lights lined up over it, illuminating the area.

"I like the view." Jake finished, looking at her ass in the mirror. Reaching up, he linked his hand under the waistband of her leggings and yanked them down to the back of her thighs. Her naked ass jiggled as it was freed from the material.

"What are you doing?" Mabel gasped.

Jake observed the plump white globes in the mirror. She was wearing baby pink panties that barely covered her pussy lips and disappeared between the full, round cheeks.

"A thong?"

Jake smiled, running two fingers under the material. His knuckles grazed her lips, and he could feel that she was already wet. The touch sent a tremor through Mabel.

"Yesss."

Jake moved his fingers up and down the material, keeping contact against her pussy, before pulling her panties back and snapping them against her lips. "Did you wear this for me?"

"Mmmm!" Mabel moaned as the material slapped her pussy; it barely stung, but the contact sparked a quick rush of pleasure.

Reaching up, Jake grabbed her left butt cheek, gripping it with his palm. It overflowed in his hand. "Is that a yes?"

Jake tightened his grip.

"Mmmm, yessss!"

"I like it."

Jake spanked her, first on one cheek and then on the other, watching her ass bounce in the mirror. Pink markings immediately appeared on her skin as she gasped from the impact. Fog began to gather on the edges of the glass from the steam of the running shower, but he still had time to enjoy his little show.

Mabel wiggled her hips. Her body was turned on by the brief contact of his fingers and the sharp sting of his palm. She couldn't see what Jake was doing slung over his shoulder like she was, and her attempts to lift up or look back at him were futile. When Mabel struggled against his hold, Jake responded with hard slaps, turning her soft butt red in a matter of hits. She squirmed against him, moaning every time he made contact.

"Patience, Mabel. I'm enjoying myself."

Jake shifted her panties once more, revealing her pouty pussy lips glistening with arousal.

He chuckled. "Looks like you are too."

"Nooo, I'm not." Mabel protested, trying once again to lift her body.

This time Jake didn't spank her; he ran a finger up her dripping slit, feeling how wet and swollen her pussy was, before plunging his pointer finger inside her.

"Oooh!" Mabel still wasn't used to being filled, and the intrusion shocked her.

"Really?" Jake watched his finger plunge inside of her. He'd tucked the thong over to one side. It pushed the puffy outer lips of her pussy together, keeping her pink labia from view. His finger vanished behind the makeshift doors and reappeared wet from Mabel's arousal. "It doesn't seem that way to me."

Jake teased her, working his finger in and out of her hole. Wet sounds played in his ear as he fucked her with unvaried, methodical strokes. God, she was still so tight that her body gripped the digit as he pulled it out.

She began wiggling her hips as much as she could, trying to match his thrusts. Mabel moaned in protest as he pulled from her before he plunged two fingers inside her. Fucking her hard and curling his fingers around to rub the ridged top of her vagina.

"Mmmm fuuuck!"

She tried to hump against his fingers as the pleasure built in her body. "Jaaake!"

"I'm gonna watch your sweet pussy cum until the steam fills this mirror." Jake spoke calmly, as if he weren't rapidly fingering the girl slung over his shoulder. He could feel her stomach clench as her pussy contracted around him, letting him know that she was close. He looked at the edges of the mirror. "And then I'm gonna fuck you nice and deep in the shower."

He brought his thumb to her clit circling the swollen bud.

"Ooooohh ffuuccck, Jaaakke!"

"That's it, Mabel. I want you soaking wet."

Mabel's hands gripped Jake's shirt, her legs trembled in his grasp. The pressure of his shoulder against her abdomen increased the pleasure in her womb. She'd forgotten why she'd been struggling at all and instead let Jake's fingers direct her singing pussy.

"Oh myyyy FUUCK!"

Jake watched her juices squirt out, dripping down his hand and splashing against the sink. He enjoyed watching her orgasm in the mirror. Her vulva swelled, peeking out from between her fat pussy lips. Her orgasm gripped his fingers, and he could feel her pulse in her clit. He kept up the pace.

"FUUUCK JAAAKE!!!" Tha- Thhaaaa..."

Mabel couldn't form her sentence. Her body released one orgasm, but he quickly built her up to another. She savored the feel of her walls gripping his fingers, and her clit fired bullets of ecstasy into her womb with every heartbeat. She wiggled her ass, trying both to flee the pleasure and push herself harder against him.

"We got enough time for one more."

Jake watched as her legs went from trembling to shaking. Mabel gasped and babbled, reminding him of Friday. Jake thrust hard, holding still inside her. Mabel's hips began rolling, grinding against his hand. All of her movements were slowly blurred in the mirror, but he watched anyway, captivated by her. She moved as best she could but needed him to keep going.

"Pleeease Jake! Please! I NEED to cum!"

"I don't wanna do anything you're not enjoying." Jake pulled his fingers from her pussy.

"Ohhhh God! Oh fuuck! Please don't stop!"

"You don't want me to stop? I thought you weren't enjoying yourself."

Mabel felt like she could cry; her body was right on the precipice, and he had left her empty.

"I am! Oh god! I am Jake! Please don't stop. I need to cum!"

Jake rubbed two fingers up her drenched pussy, dipping them inside her before pulling them out and sliding them down to her clit. The repetitive action was only teasing, filling her briefly and rubbing her clit quickly.

"Jaaake!" Mabel sobbed, "You have to... please let me cum. Please!"

Steam closed in around their reflection.

He plunged his fingers inside her again, rolling his thumb over her clit and pressing against the ceiling of her pussy. He stroked her with firm and slow pressure.

"Aaaawwww, ffuuuccck, that feels SO GOOOOOD!!"

Jake watched her hips grind against his shoulder; she bent her left leg up in reaction. The reflection of her ass blurred in the mirror.

"We're almost out of time, Mabel." The hand holding her trembling thighs squeezed hard as he thrust deep inside her.

"Cum for me."

Jake watched himself smile as her juices ran down his hand before the steam completely covered the glass.

Sitting her on the counter, he lifted her legs to remove the leggings. Reaching up, he took her skewed glasses off. Jake forced her arms above her head, removing her shirt and quickly taking off her bra. Jake cupped her chin and lifted her head to look at him. Every day, he imagined her like this: naked, blushing, with hazel eyes hazy from cumming.

"You know how gorgeous you are?"

He didn't give her time to respond; instead, he ravaged her mouth, thrusting his tongue in to taste her. Arching forward, Mabel pressed against him, tangling her tongue with his. Her body was still buzzing in his hands. His palms ran down her torso and skimmed over her breasts. He lifted her heavy boobs, twisting and flicking her nipples. His hands ignited her senses, and she sought his lips again; this time her tongue invaded his mouth. Her clumsy fingers clawed at his belt.

"Jake, I need you."

Taking over, he undid his belt, pulling down his pants and boxers before breaking the kiss to rip off his jersey. Mabel wasted no time in feeling his body. Running her hands over his hard chest and up to his shoulders. The course hair on his chest danced against her palms, and she kissed and licked his chest greedily. Jake's hands grabbed her ass, and he lifted her from the counter. She wrapped her legs around him and consumed his lips.

Jake opened the shower door, entering the hot steam. Water poured over them, soaking their bodies. She grunted as he slammed her against the wall, pinning her body with his own. The spray of the shower bounced off of his skin. Mabel sucked on his neck as Jake ran his hands up her ass. He realized she was still wearing the pink thong.

Reaching two fingers under the waistband on the left side of the thong, he yanked, easily ripping the thin fabric. He dropped her right leg but kept her left leg wrapped around his hip. Her right leg straightened, the panties fell, and he thrust forward.

"OOOOOOHH FFUUUCCCCKK!!"

Mabel gripped his shoulder, thumping her head back against the wall as he entered her.

Jake wasn't able to completely fill her with one thrust. Her pussy was too tight, and the angle didn't allow him to push even a few inches into her. Still, the amount inside her felt exquisite. Her slippery hole grasped his cock relentlessly, but it wasn't enough.

Jake reached for her other thigh, lifting her leg again and moving her higher up the wall until she was eye to eye with him.

Mabel wrapped both of her legs around his waist and cupped his chin in her hands. She met his eyes with uninhibited lust filling hers.

Pressing forward, she skimmed her plush lips against his, tracing her tongue along his mouth.

"Nice and deep, remember?"

Closing his lips over hers, he thrust up hard and devoured her cries. The week crashed over him. Stress from school, teachers, and even the game. It poured out of him as he worked to expand her. That wasn't even the brunt of his frustration. She was currently screaming into his mouth with each forceful thrust of his hips.

He recalled the bag of notes in her locker, Peter and Mike's obvious advances, and the way she hungrily looked at his cock in Noble's class, still oblivious to the effect she had on him. Losing himself, he stroked relentlessly, driving her down onto him. He hammered hard until her pussy relented, letting him fill her and swallowing his thick cock, allowing the tip of his dick to collide with her cervix.

Mabel crashed her head against his shoulder as he pressed himself against it, gratified by the way her pussy spasmed around his cock from the intrusion. This is where he had wanted to be all week. Balls deep inside her.

1...34567...9