Teenage Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" Jake sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. How long had he been asleep?

The last thing he remembered was Mabel massaging his back. Rolling his shoulders, he realized his muscles didn't feel as sore as they normally did after a game.

Grabbing his phone, he scrolled through the texts. The group chat was blown up with videos of the party and questions about his whereabouts.

Jake blacked out his screen and stretched.

He wanted to find Mabel.

Following the smell of delicious food and the unmistakable voice of Stevie Nicks, he made his way down the stairs. The open floor plan gave him a clear view of Mabel before she knew he was there. She was dancing in the kitchen. She hummed song lyrics as she stirred a pot on the stove. It was a carefree moment that he took his time enjoying. Slowly, he descended the remainder of the stairs.

Mabel still didn't realize his presence as he moved behind her. She swayed her hips, nodding her head as she mumbled the lyrics. It was amazing how she could simply tune out her environment and be lost in her own thoughts. Jake placed his hands against her hips as they swayed and bent to kiss her.

She beamed her wide, playful smile as she danced against him, finishing the chorus.

"I didn't hear you wake up."

"I didn't realize I had fallen asleep."

Pulling away from her, he turned to lean his back against the counter.

Glancing up at him, she dragged her eyes over his body. His toned muscles flexed with slight movements as he folded his arms over his chest. Something about him like this made Mabel want to jump his bones. Instead, she returned her eyes to the food she was preparing.

"Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah, thanks to you."

"Great, I'm glad. I made dinner, but I know it's morning, so let's call it breakfast. Are you hungry?"

Mabel stepped over, reaching next to him to grab salt and pepper. Jake enjoyed seeing this side of her singing and dancing in the kitchen with a bright grin, it felt as if she was a different person, one who could let her guard down.

Deep attraction spilled desire into his blood. Jake maneuvered between her and the oven, turning the flames off. Mabel glanced up at him, confused by the action. His powerful gaze made her knees weak and her mouth dry.

"As a matter of fact," Jake's arms slid around her, his strong hands holding her sides, "I am."

Without warning, he swept her up, lifting her high and invading her mouth with his tongue. Mabel didn't have time to respond; she could only react to the assault. Her tongue danced with his, but Jake wasn't being sensual; his tongue fucked her mouth, and she whimpered against him, dropping the seasonings and clawing her fingers in his hair. He moved the two of them back against the granite island behind them. Mabel was only wearing her pajama shorts, and the countertop was cold against her thighs as he set her down. He broke their kiss to yank her shirt over her head.

"Right here?" Her words were just as labored as her breathing.

Without responding, he returned his attention to her mouth, pressing his tongue inside her and forcing hers to tango with his. She moaned at the rough violation, pressing her heavy tits against Jake's hard chest. His hands slid over her stomach and up her body, quickly finding one nipple, which he pinched tightly. She trembled from the pain, her tongue eagerly pushing against his as his left hand squeezed her other breast, firmly kneading the soft flesh.

Drawing away from her, his tongue glided down her jaw and across her neck before he took her flesh in his mouth, sucking and then biting down hard. Mabel's nails dug into his shoulders and

Jake pressed against her, bending forward and forcing Mabel to lay back against the cold counter.

She shrieked in delight and shock, the temperature of her skin contrasting with the blazing heat within her. Tasting her skin with his tongue, he grasped one nipple between his lips, sucking the firm tip into his mouth and rolling the other with his fingers. Mabel's hips jerked at the response; the mix of pain and pleasure swirling in her befuddled brain sent shock waves through her body.

"Mmmm, that feels so AHHH."

Jake bit down on her areola, increasing the heady feelings, before moving to her other nipple. He loved how soft her full breasts were and the way her perky nipples pointed straight toward him, inviting him to taste them.

Standing straight, he grabbed the band of her pajama shorts and tugged. Mabel arched up, lifting so he could remove the article; within seconds, it was gone. She lay naked in front of him, his gaze drawn to every mark he'd left in the shower—the hickey, the red bites down her breasts—all symbols of his possession.

Mabel shivered, turned on by the way he watched her, standing above her and looking down at her like a wolf does before pouncing.

Jake kissed her again; his tongue languidly tangled with hers before pulling away from the kiss. Mabel watched with lidded eyes as Jake sank to his knees in front of her.

"What are you doing?"

Having him there mere inches away from her pussy—so close she could feel his hot breath against her dripping cunt—made her womb clench and her cheeks burn from embarrassment.

Jake could see her slick moisture even without spreading her pouty, pussy lips. He glanced up with a devilish smile as his little redhead blushed.

"You asked if I was hungry."

"Jake," she whispered, her belly quivering with anticipation. Jake's eyes moved to her pussy.

"I've been wanting to eat you for a while, Mabel." His tone was dark, and Mabel cooed as he drew closer. "Such a pretty pussy."

He stuck his tongue out, parted her juice-slicked lips, and glided it slowly up her swollen pink pussy, finishing at her clit. She tasted wonderful, a light feminine mix.

Mabel's heart skipped a beat from the unexpected feeling, and she sat up suddenly, unsure how to respond to the new and incredible sensation.

"No, Mabel." Jake said, pressing against her with one hand just beneath her sternum. "Lay down."

She bit her lower lip as she lowered herself back against the countertop.

"Good." His breath fanned her pussy. Withdrawing his hand from her stomach he hooked his

arms around both of her thighs, effectively spreading her legs wider and locking her in place before him. Her thin, red hair barely veiled the swollen, full outer lips that glistened with her arousal. His arms had successfully split her legs open, and now he could see her delicious pussy in full view. Her clit was already peeking from beneath the hood of her swollen labia. It beckoned him to taste it.

Without another word, he ravaged the delicious pussy in front of him. Jake started against her clit, finding the protruding nub and exploring around it. The pearl slipped over his tongue, and Mabel screamed. Her legs fought his grip, trying to pull around him.

He didn't allow it. Instead, he explored further, moving his tongue over each inner lip before running it over her hidden holes.

"Ooooh. Oh, oh, J-Jake." Mabel gripped his hair, and her lungs failed her for a moment. She felt the need to close her legs. It was instinctual, but she couldn't grasp why. This felt dangerously good. Her entire body responded to him, waking all at once as she felt his tongue roll against her.

Flattening his tongue, he stroked firmly against her labia before finally pushing inside her tight hole. He felt the muscles of her legs tense and increased his strength around her thighs as his tongue maneuvered inside her sopping cunt. Her walls clamped around him, showing him just how close she was, even though he had only been dining for a short while.

"Oh my FUUUCK!"

Mabel splashed into a pool of sensations. Each limb from the tip of her toes to the back of her neck became slowly engulfed. His tongue teased her reactive nerves as he explored her with his mouth. It drove her wild when he plunged inside her. It wasn't as deep as his cock or even his fingers, but his tongue discovered nerves that she didn't realize existed around the perimeter of her dripping entrance.

Her stomach flexed, and her pussy gripped him. The stimulation pulled her further beneath the warm billows of ecstasy. It was all too much and left her a whimpering mess on the counter. Mabel's head moved from side to side, and her fingers were tightly entwined in Jake's hair, holding him in place.

"DON'T STOP! Pleeeease. PLEASE JAKE DON'T STOOP!"

He devoured her juices, pushing as deep as he could inside of her to taste her more fully. Her thighs shook uncontrollably in his grip. She had bent her knees outward and her feet had locked around his neck. They aided her hands in holding him in place against her.

He slid his tongue against her clit again. It was much more inflamed and unable to hide under her prepuce. He loved how it felt against his tongue. It was surprisingly hard like her nipple and so suckable. He pulled it into his mouth once more, his teeth gently grazing over it. That was all it took.

Every nerve in her body surged, and she burst, sending a torrent that covered his lips as she came hard. She was swept away by it and tumbled further into its depths. Her grip in his hair burned his scalp. His momentum increased as he lapped against the waves of her orgasm and thrust in and out of her, enjoying the delectable taste. Mabel's legs squeezed his shoulders, pulling him closer to her drenched cunt.

Mabel didn't know what to do. Her brain was lost in the deep abyss of ecstasy, unable to keep up with the orgasm that swept through her body. Jake wasn't finished; instead, he continued using his tongue to torture her clit. She was sure she was screaming and crying out mindlessly. But the sounds didn't register. Jake's tongue was the only thing keeping her attention, sending her into delirium.

Mabel was incoherent. He eased his pace on her pussy before kissing and sucking down her trembling thighs. Jake stood up. His chin glistened with her juices, and cock was rock hard and pulsing in his shorts. Mabel watched him rise; he released the grip on her thighs but kept her legs draped over his forearms while his hands planted firmly on the counter.

"Oh. My. God!" Mabel's chest heaved, and she sat up suddenly. Taking his face in her hands, she trailed her tongue along his chin, tracing his lips, before plunging into his mouth. Tasting her cum on his tongue increased the unhindered desire burning in her belly. Her shaky hands clumsily fumbled with his shorts, yanking them off as fast as she could. Pulling away from his lips, she kissed and sucked his jaw and chin, lapping her essence from him as his hard cock sprang free, proudly protruding in front of him.

"Jake," she panted, wrapping her hand around him and guiding him to her desperate pussy. The hand on his cheek moved to grip his chin. She met his gaze with an unyielding expression. "I need you. Fuck me. Please."

Jake gripped Mabel's hips harshly, his fingertips denting into her skin. His cock was painfully hard from tasting her sweet pussy. That didn't compare to her reaction. She kissed him wildly, alternating between thrusting her tongue in his mouth and placing desperate hickies along his jaw. She relished the taste of her own cum. Without warning, he forcefully pulled her hips toward him. Mabel's arms flew back, barely catching herself in time as her ass fell off the counter. Her hips dropped, and Jake drove himself deep inside her tight cunt with one smooth thrust.

Mabel's eyes locked with his, growing wider as they dilated, dying the hazel orbs black. At that moment, she was consumed by him. Jake's deep blue eyes, dark and dangerous, brimming with animalistic lust, were the last things she saw with clarity. Being filled so incredibly and suddenly left all of her nerves vibrating as he expanded her tight pussy.

For a split second, everything in her body froze. Her lungs couldn't expand, her brain couldn't reason, and her eyes couldn't see. All of the nerves, restless from their stillness, broke free, rushing to her womb as he rammed the back of her cunt. Mabel's arms gave out, and she crashed back against the counter. The collision didn't matter. No feeling could conquer the powerful sensation encompassing her.

"Holy shit, Mabel! Fuuuuck!"

Jake collapsed on top of her, desperately trying not to cum as wave after wave of intense orgasm overtook her. Trying to pull out felt impossible. Her walls gripped his dick, rolling over his length, allowing him to only hammer short strokes but not relenting enough for him to retreat.

The sensation overwhelmed every nerve in his cock and numbed his brain. Jake pressed feverish kisses along her neck, sucking and nipping at her skin as he surfed her orgasm until it slowly ebbed. Gripping the countertop, he lifted his body and pulled his cock from her pussy, grunting with the effort.

"Fuck, Mabel! You're incredible!"

He didn't know how he was able to control himself at that moment. Even now, he felt her cunt trying to suck him inside of her. The tight grip on his arms was sure to leave marks. Her legs hooked over his forearms and flexed tightly around them. God, she was fucking sexy. Bending over, he forced her legs up on either side of her until her thighs were smashed against the counter. He claimed her full, swollen lips again, and she whimpered into his mouth.

"Mmmm, fuck me," she mumbled, "yess, please. Yesss, please."

Jake obliged, relishing the feeling of her orgasming pussy. She screamed her appreciation.

He fucked her hard, repeatedly forcing his dick deep inside her clenching hole. His body was on autopilot, driving him into the girl beneath him with mindless ecstasy. Jake's hands moved back to her hips, and he yanked her body against his as he slammed into her.

"OOOH FFffuuck, Jaaake!"

"C'mon, Mabel, take it!"

Mabel's senses were incredibly overwhelmed with each rough insertion of Jake's cock as it rammed the back of her pussy, spreading ecstasy through the web of nerves in her body. She felt him everywhere. His strong hands gripped her hips. Her legs clenched around his arms. He was... impossibly deep inside her. He filled her completely, mercilessly pounding her into oblivion.

Mabel's eyes were clenched tight, and her mouth opened in a wide "o," with deep throaty cries escaping. His soaked balls slapped her ass each time he pushed inside her, bringing her body down hard against his cock.

He couldn't tell if she was cumming again or if she was still riding her intense orgasm. But she was lost in the pleasure.

Jake released one of her hips, gripping her hair instead. He yanked the strands roughly. "Look at me, Mabel!"

Wide vacant hazel orbs pierced him.

Jake's last taut string of self-control snapped. He wrapped his arms beneath her body, lifting her from the counter, arching her back, and crushing her breasts against him.

Mabel watched Jake through blurred vision. All she could see was him. His blue eyes stormed with lust; his teeth were gritted and his jaw clenched. She held his hard body as best as she could with limbs she couldn't feel anymore. He lifted her, pulling her against him. His skin was hot to the touch, and she melted in his arms. Finding his lips, she let him flood through her.

Jake kissed her as her body constricted around him. Mabel wrapped her arms around his neck in a feeble attempt to steady herself. Jake bit her lip as blatant, primal need rushed through him. He pistoned inside her, his strength holding her body in place as he fucked her. Grunting, he drove home, sucking her tongue into his mouth as he found his release in the grip of her walls. Mabel groaned each time he pushed deeper, stroking hard as he came.

His hips continued to thrust as his orgasm subsided. Jake collapsed on top of her, feeling her body shiver and convulse in his arms. He kissed the neck, jaw, and lips of the whimpering girl beneath him. Her arms gripped his shoulders, refusing to let him go and pulling him closer until his body completely covered hers.

The world around him began to blur back into focus. He glanced around them at the empty space of the living room and out of the towering windows at the ink-black sky. Jorja Smith was playing on the phone. He looked down at the girl on the counter.

Mabel's head lolled to the side, framed by messy hair. Her legs stayed where he had put them, and her hands fell from his shoulders. She couldn't move and didn't want to.

Jake ran a hand through her hair. "You ok, Mabel?"

A lazy smile played on her lips, and with much effort, she nodded.

With great exertion, Jake pushed himself up and slid out of Mabel, who moaned in protest. He looked down at her and watched as his creamy seed began spilling from her quivering hole. The sight of it made his dick jump, but not enough to revive him.

Jake pulled his shorts up before hooking his arms beneath the spent girl on the counter. He cradled her to his chest, carried her upstairs, and laid her in bed. After kissing her forehead, he went to the bathroom. Hickeys trailed along his jaw and neck. Fresh scratches covered his arms and shoulders; he shook his head, smiling at the wounds as he grabbed a washcloth.

Running warm water over it, he went back to the bed to clean her off before making his way back to the kitchen.

The meal she made looked delicious: garlic and herb chicken with mashed potatoes and vegetables. Jake moved around the kitchen, finding tupperware to put the food into and rinsing out the pots and pans. He wiped down the counter they had fucked on and retrieved Mabel's clothes before heading back to her room. He fell into bed beside her.

She nuzzled against his neck, draping her body over him. He wrapped his arms around her, listening to the calm, even sound of her breathing. Her skin was soft against his, and he languidly ran his fingertips over her arm. The dull sound of a phone vibrating lulled in the background. Jake reached across Mabel and picked up his phone.

"What's up?" He spoke quietly, answering his friend's call.

"Where are you, man? This party's crazy!"

The sound of loud music and unmistakably drunken laughter belted from the speaker. Jake glanced at Mabel before lowering the volume.

"I couldn't make it tonight."

"You won the game! Do you have a concussion? I shoulda knocked that boy's teeth out!"

"Nah, I'm fine. Just had a prior commitment."

Josh paused. "Does this commitment have anything to do with your newfound companion?"

Jake looked at the naked girl wrapped around him. "Possibly."

"Yeah, aight bro! Handle your business. I'll see you at school."

Jake hung up and stared up at the ceiling.

His mind raced, replaying Mabel's orgasm in his head. He wouldn't forget the look in her eyes—lost and peaceful. Her pussy had gripped his cock in a way he'd never experienced before. The sensation had shocked them both. She had crashed against the counter, and like an idiot, he had fallen on top of her.

He glanced down, running his eyes over her back, checking for bruises against her skin. Jake shook his head. If he kept this up, he would break her. He kept losing any ability to think when he was fucking her.

One thought sparked another.

"Shit!"

Mabel kissed his chest, snuggling closer to him. "What's wrong? Do you have to leave?"

Jake glanced down at her, surprised that she was awake. "You can't get rid of me that easily, Mabel."

"Good. I'm starting to like having you in my bed."

"You do?" Jake asked, smiling.

Mabel gave a sleepy smile, tightening her hold around him. "Mhmm."

"I thought you'd fallen asleep."

"No, I was... dazed for a little bit."

"Dazed?"

"Dazed. Astounded. Blown away."

"You were, huh?" Jake grinned.

"Mmhmm. I can feel my body again, so that's nice."

"Is that what it's like for you?"

"Sometimes. I mean, it's like when you first jump into cold water. That sudden rush of adrenaline and body-numbing sensation awakening all at once. But in the kitchen... I can't even describe it. My body's reaction was... intense."

1...456789