Teeny Jaye 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Muffled, drizzle me, baby, let it ooze out]

"Tee he, it does when Deedee is working, tee he, so, I think you're dumped, stranded and available tonight and I'll look forward to receiving a "crying, crawling and whimpering" text from you in the near future then, Teeny Jaye! Which I mean in the absolute best way because I really want to hook up with you tonight, so, tootles until then."

[Purr, purr, golf carts run quiet, purr, purr, but not very fast]

Well, hells bells, right?

[Whoop, outgoing text]

"Deedee, stop!"

[Weep, response text]

"Too late, wait, stop which part?"

[Whoop, a scolding text]

"Seth is supposed to be my bonfire boyfriend!"

[Weep, a too bad for you then response text]

"I'm a full-service Frosty shop, Teeny Jaye!"

[Weep]

"And a bit of a slut, so."

Well, that part was true, not that many guys complained about that.

[Weep]

"And U sent him in here with a boner!"

Well, I didn't know if that part was true or not, but tee he, maybe. He lurks my selfies.

[Weep]

"Is my mom, um, praying, Teeny Doodles?"

Well, that goes without saying, so, I did not did even respond back.

[Purr, purr, purr, beep, beep, beep, park]

"Baxter, you drove the golf cart and trailer back to the wood pile for another load of hard wood?"

[Muffled, round two, thump, thump, thump, slam, slam, thump, bump, thump, slam]

"Oh, I just snatched it when Dale wasn't looking, Teeny Tiny Jaye, so, hop in and live a little then? I know some places around the festival grounds, so?"

[Muffled, man meat me, David, man meat me hard, thump, thump, slam argh, argh, slam]

"Hah! Live a little, hmm? Your step sister, Shari, said we could talk and text, Baxter, not live a little!

[Muffled, thrust back, Tammy Thompson, fuck me back hard, slam, slam, thump, thump, slam]

"Hmm, what are those muffled sounds that I'm hearing, Teeny Jaye Bird? And don't even say it's a Woodchuck chucking wood behind the wood pile!"

"Oh, well, it's not consensual sex between a 20 something and a 40 something with the 40 something bent over and forward, you know, living a little, which may or may not sound like a good position, um, the end, so?"

[Muffled, chuck this wood, baby, argh, ooh, slam, pound, wood my chuck, lover, push back, thrust up]

"Oh, well, the electric golf cart is very quiet, Teeny Jaye, so hop in and we'll sneak around the wood pile and just see about that for ourselves then, okay?"

Hah! I may have peeked a little before and I may have taken a couple of photos with my phone during round one, but Baxter was totally suggesting a spy operation and that wasn't cool.

[Slips into the golf cart passenger seat]

"Shari is going to kill us both, Baxter. And we're going that way, by the way."

Well, what wasn't going to be cool was that Mrs. Thompson was his auntie, so, spying on that just wasn't going to be cool, right? Or I was willing to take one for the team for short. Even though, OMG, I still didn't have my red, blue, white Whipped Frozen Swirl.

But I did find myself in an old timey trick!

[Purr, purr, slowing down, purr, slowing down, purr, dead]

"OMG, Baxter, don't even try the old "the battery in the golf cart is dead" trick with me! I'm not falling for that, again! If you want to spew your juice tonight, then you had better find some battery juice and move this golf cart! At least to just over there behind the pavilion where the light of the bonfire isn't illuminating us so much!"

[Juice it, juice it, juice it good, purr, whirl, purr, whirl, whirl, there's the juice!]

Well, I was worked up to start with, I was stood up and then juiced up over listening to a couple of rounds of consensual sex and, um, the end.

"Well, this won't work anyways, Baxter because I just found out that guys only like it when their partner eases down their front by using their legs and thighs as guide posts for their hands and then lovingly gazing back at them, all the while performing a tongue teasing series of licks and kisses, so?"

"Aha, aha, aha, like the church ladies crew are doing right now during their devil goth services from their knees, Teeny Jaye?"

Well, I thought that Baxter had a thing for sex spying, so that's why I had him park there, so, what?

"Well, I think that maybe you have one of those voyeur spy things, Baxter, but, um, well, I guess the guy likes it too when they move their hands and just, OMG, grips it like it's the last service wafer on earth!"

The things that you can learn by spying, right? But what I though might be a little painful, apparently wasn't.

"Tee he, you're replicating the "grip" with your air hands, Teeny Tot! I'm getting lucky!"

And just who invented how easy it is to literally just swing out and then spring out of a golf cart anyways, hmm? My story was that dropping my head down onto his lap prevented that upward gaze thing! But once we were both standing and migrating closer to each other, huh!

Anyways, I fell for it. Or fell into it. Either way, OMG, I mean, I did it all including my hands on his thighs as my squatting down guide posts, acceptable check, I think.

"Ahh, that's the move, Teeny Jaye, that's the dream. Look up at me."

Check.

"Oh, you got it now, Teeny Jaye Bird. Keep going, aha, aha, aha."

But my smooth "one swoosh" unbuckling of his belt was a total failure in terms of one smooth swoosh.

"OMG, Teeny Weeny Jaye! You're squeezing my guts out! Just tug at my belt."

And apparently, I'm all thumbs when it comes to unbuttoning a pair of cargo shorts from the other direction.

"Ouch, Teeny Blue Jaye, that's my skin that you're pinching."

But after all that, it all worked itself out. And that two handed grip on things is a good trick! Otherwise, he was going to choke me. But I did it and as expected, it worked for him. As for a first timer like me, not so much. But I did it (cough, choke, spit) and lived.

"(Cough, spit, ewe, um, OMG, ick) well, Baxter, did that qualify as living a little then, hmm?"

"Ahh, that's the dream, Teeny Jaye, however, tee he."

[Nods downwards]

Drizzle! Why do guys always have after drizzle? And why can't it all be drizzle and ooze from the start since that was so much easier, hmm?

And, boy, oh, boy, talk about really needing that red, blue, white Whipped Frozen Swirl right about then, right? But I lived and it was going to happen sooner or later anyways and it was over, so.

"Well then, Teeny Jaye, our next step is over your dishwasher then, right?"

"Wait, what, Baxter? I thought it was over the Breakfast Bar and no way either way! What we just did was more than enough. And maybe we can do that again, but there is no way that I'm ever bending over anything! Or laying down in a bed."

[Purr, purr, purr, the silent golf cart slowly pulls away]

"Tee he, you were totally into that, Teeny Mo Keeny and I'm betting that you'll crumble soon enough and I'm even betting that you figure out how to get my step sister to set it up without her knowing that you're going to crumble and give it up to me! And we'll need a step stool for you to stand on because my back hurts sometimes and I can't get down all that low."

No comment. A couple of questionable thoughts, but no comments. But I had a kitchen two step, step ladder. The end.

"And the way you muffled all those quiet "oomph's" and "mm's" and stuff was amazing, Teeny Jaye! You got the side secret skills!"

Well, there was no way that I was going to tell Baxter that I learned that from his auntie, so.

[Purr, purr, whirl, purr, huh, the golf cart still seemed to have plenty of juice, so, hah!]

"I'll get out here, Baxter, while you go rejoin your buddies at the bonfire. Um, any regrets?"

"Nope. You?"

"Um, nope, but you need to skedaddle. The wood pile isn't for everyone's eyes sometimes, so."

[Purr, purr, purring away into the illuminating flickering light of the bonfire]

"Psst! Mrs. Thompson? Where are you?"

"[Blows a smoke ring] here, sweetie."

Well, only a woman can sit back against a pile of hard wood logs like that, right? Or I need to practice bouncing my legs over the other for short.

"Oh, there you are, Mrs. Thompson, um, with your tits out, um, your very youthful looking boobs at that! So, where is David then, hmm?"

"[Blows a smoke ring] passed out, but, boy oh, boy, that boy gave me what I needed three times! Or I owe you big time for short since it's been so long and since I never a triple event before ever! And thanks for the glow up over my boobs."

[Wraps them up and blows another smoke ring]

"Well, Teeny Jaye, I mean, I swallowed, so?"

"Oh, I had to swallow or drown, so, hmm, me too! Anyways, whew, that's over with and tee he, David looks even cuter all passed out [flash, photo, flash, photo], but um, I need to send a text, so."

"Ahem, I know that you whipped off a photo of me with David during our first round, Teeny Jaye, so? And stop calling me Mrs. Thompson since you just saw my tits and since, you know, I've been divorced for almost six years!"

Well, the photos were just for educational purposes and nothing more, I promise. And Mrs. Thompson, um, Tammy Thompson just wanted it downloaded to her phone anyways, so.

[Weep, outgoing text]

"Shari, my dishwasher is broken!"

[Whoop, incoming text]

"My step brother can fix that, Teeny Jaye Bird."

[Whoop, a follow up incoming text]

"I'll set it up!"

Well, tee he, Baxter said it would be true, not me, so.

"[Blows a smoke ring] I hear voices coming towards the wood pile, Teeny Jaye, so give my nipples a quick kiss and go deal with that. And Momma just found out about sex again, so, you can be my pimp going forward, if you want to, ahem, but Momma only likes 20 something cocks now, so."

[Smooch, smack, quick suck, right and smooch, smack, quick suck left]

Well, Mrs. Thompson said it and opened her shirt for me and everyone likes boobs, so.

"Hello? Excuse me, hello? Is anyone working the wood at this wood pile then, huh? Hello?"

[A little disheveled, but not too bad for a sneak around the wood pile]

"Oh, Mr. Cancan and Mr. Could, um, didn't Baxter dump a load of hard wood off at the bonfire pit just a few moments ago then, hmm?"

"Oh, someone is here, um, snap, Harold."

"Shut up, Henry! So, missy, um, where can two old friends, um, talk in private around here, huh?"

"Oh, two old friends can talk in private in literally a hundred spots around here, but two old friends could double jack each other in private down by the rickety dock, to the left and not actually on the dock since it's so rickety, so."

"Hey, watch your mouth, sonny! But to the left, you say? And do you always stand like that?"

Oh, trust me, folks, my hand on hip "S" pose is far from all that. I'm too small for that and it's more like a small cased "s" at best. But I liked that Mr. I'm Going Rouge Fag noticed it.

"Oh, Mr. Cancan, you never seemed to mind how I stood and strutted around your place when I would attend Chet's game days, so?"

"OMG, that was you? You're Lil Dirty Birdie Jaye then? You've grown up! Well, not literally, but, um, I plead the fifth!"

"Relax, Mr. Cancan & Did! I was always faster than you, so, to the left of the rickety dock and by the way, I just found out that it's a total waste to spew it on the ground, so?"

"Tee he, good call, ahem, let's go, Harold."

Gross, just gross. The end. Oh, not them, they can do whatever they want to, but all of a sudden, huh, Mr. Wants just started to follow them and that might mean..."

"Well, well, well, look who finally grew up! Well, not literally, but still, so, hey there."

"Oh, R..."

"Stop, Teeny Jaye! It's my turn and I'm trying to get this just right, so, here goes! Teeny Jaye, I just found out that you have had a few issues with relationship engagements lately and if you're on the rebound still next weekend, well, my middle name is Rebound, so"

Ahem, folks, his middle name is Tucker! His nickname is Rebound because he's a good basketball player and he's the best at shooting rebounds! Or at catching rebounds. Or however that actually works.

"Rebound, I'm not on the rebound, um, well, you're way too tall for me anyways, Rebound. Also, I might be on the rebound if being on the rebound is the same not having a red, blue, white Whipped Frozen Swirl delivered to me tonight!"

You see, folks, our height differences made something else seem relatively easy. I mean, it was right there in my eye, so.

"However, Rebound, since you've already insisted that it's next weekend and nothing more tonight because trust me, I've already gone my limits, I mean and since Deedee from the Whipped Frozen Swirl Shop has ruined my life, again, I mean, might there be a Swirly Whip in it for me next weekend so I can at least go slurp, slurp on something, hmm?"

"Good call, Teeny Jaye, good call."

Oh, great, a double "good call" just means that there will be two things to go all "slurp, slurp" on next weekend then, right? One will have a straw and the other is a straw, I suppose.

End Teeny Jaye 01

12