All Comments on 'Telekinesis Ch. 03'

by VallesMarineris

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the story so far. It has a little more S&M for my taste. Bondage is fine but causing pain is not my thing, but to each their own. You are doing a good job of going back and forth between past and present, but you may want stay in one or the other a little longer. Don’t want to get whiplash.

Looking forward to the rest of the story!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I agree with the previous commenter that the switch from past to present is too quick sometimes, and gets a little confusing about which girl he's with right now.

Other than that, brilliant writing. Enjoyed it loads.

VallesMarinerisVallesMarineris2 months agoAuthor

Rereading this chapter now, I see what you mean. The problem is that I was still new to Literotica, and it has a strict formatting layout that eliminates the spaces usually added to mark the breaks between scenes. I've since learned how to work around that constraint. I think you may find that my later series do better to switch between scenes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVallesMarineris@VallesMarineris
Chapter 9 of new story submitted. Thanks for the positive ratings of the previous chapters. More on the way. Your comments and critiques are important. Let me know what you think of my stories. I like the idea that Mars, the “male” planet, has the largest mountain in the So...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES