Telekinesis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, m-m— Boss."

I was really liking my new title. This hard-driving, harsh and tough woman in a man's world was submitting herself to me in a way that turned that world upside down. Which, I realized, was exactly what she wanted. Needed.

My erection would have been obvious to her if she'd been allowed to see my pants. It was very tempting, almost irresistible, to have her bend over and fuck her from behind; or order her on her knees to suck me right now. Very, very tempting. I felt a sense of power filling me, different from my TK power. But the certainty with which I knew she would instantly and eagerly comply any time I ordered her, and the equally certain estimation that I would be enjoying that pleasure throughout the night, gave me the will power to restrain myself and to concentrate on her. I could also tell that she needed more teasing. And some torture. And I was looking forward to giving her both.

"Girl," I announced, "Come here." I sat on her couch. Her place was a suite, much nicer than my own room, in fact. She actually got down and started crawling toward me but a gesture got her to stand up again and come to my right. "Give me your hands." Those stockings were a nice addition, really accentuating her creamy legs, which I planned to get between later. After pulling her panties down and massaging her luscious cheeks I pulled her across my lap and said, "How many do you deserve?"

"As many as you wish, my— Boss."

"Say a number."

"Uh, I, if, if—" I was tickling her. All's fair in love and war. "Unhh."

"One? Only one? Or one hundred?"

She jerked. She was obviously not a virgin to submissive scenes, but one hundred scared her a little. "F-five."

"Five?" I continued tickling her. I didn't need to add anything special to the torment. She was quite ticklish on her own. She nodded, or maybe just squirmed vertically. "Hold still! Disobeying me again? Five on each side."

I smacked her a good one. She yelped. Her arms flailed. "Put your hands behind your back." She complied. More hard smacks. I didn't think she would enjoy anything less. But she had trouble controlling her arms, which flailed about again. "You are a terrible girl, just the worst. I'm not going to hire you if you can't obey."

"Boss, Boss. If I can," she put her hands together again on her back. "I have . . . aids." She gestured with her head toward a closet.

When I let her up she went to the closet and brought out a small, very elegant valise. She knelt back in front of me and placed it on my lap. With a look that could only be pride she opened it to show me the contents.

Amazing! She'd packed equipment. I spied handcuffs. Soon she was over my lap again, wrists cuffed together behind her. I'd also picked up on some extra attention to a blindfold as I handled some of the other accessories in the valise so I had her put that over her eyes.

I resumed the spanking. She jerked and writhed— I wasn't holding back and her helplessness only encouraged me to increase the intensity— but I sensed she needed more. "Girl, you're not calling out your punishment. What a failure you are. Don't you know anything?"

"Sorry, Boss, I didn't—"

"Shut up. Count. From the beginning."

I spanked her, left cheek/right cheek, with a steady pacing I timed so that the stinging pain got her right when she was trying to breathe after a count. It was over too soon. I wanted more. No doubt she did too. But I sensed that a completely satisfying scene needed a new element. And my cock wasn't getting any softer.

I dumped her off my lap. She floundered on the carpet, blind and tied up. The heels didn't help. When she was back on her knees I ordered, "Suck."

She didn't need to be told twice. She found her way between my legs and rubbed her face over the now very stiff lump in my pants. She tried to undo my belt with her teeth, which I appreciated. "Too slow!" I scolded her. "Do I need to do everything around here?" I opened my pants.

She bit and gnawed down my underwear far enough to expose my cockhead, which she sucked in, then wriggled in deeper until her face was as far into my underpants as my cock was into her mouth.

"That's better." Which was the understatement of the fiscal year. Kayla knew how to give head even better than she knew how to give an elevator pitch. I eased my pants halfway down my leg. She took advantage of the improved access by taking my cock even deeper. I could easily have let myself go and filled her mouth. I needed relief. "Stop!" She didn't seem to hear me. "Stop! Bad girl!"

She finally relented and looked up at me, right at me and into me even though the blindfold still covered her eyes. She knew what she was doing to me. "Remove my pants."

She struggled but got it done with her teeth and my help, then knelt. "I await your command." With my stiffie so close I could feel her breath on it.

"Punishment position."

She moved to the side and lifted herself over my lap. I sensitized her the way I'd figured out with Samantha, then spanked her hard, no preamble or counting game, without pretending to a justification, just sharp strikes that I could feel, with my hand on her back, go straight up her spine. She yowled so hard I feared a call from hotel management might interrupt us. I gave her a break. Breathless, she went limp and slid off onto the floor again.

"Suck."

If it was possible to be sucked even more enthusiastically than the first time I was in her mouth, then this second time was it. Once again the urge to fill her mouth tried to steamroller my will power. I thought of all those execs and VCs and C-suites and wannabes who'd tried to hit on Kayla today. I visualized them all right now, masturbating to a pale porn fantasy in which she was the star, while I had the real Kayla, who'd overmastered them throughout the day, on her knees between my legs, handcuffed and blindfolded, naked with a sore pink ass, bobbing and slurping, doing her best to overmaster my cock. It was an orgasmic level ego trip. Time to reward her with a power up to the next level. "Stop."

She didn't. I had to grab her head and literally pull her mouth off my meat.

I got her on her hands and knees on the couch next to me to continue her service while I played with her. When I did my thing again to her nips I felt like I was getting a hum job, she groaned so vociferously on my skin flute. "Deeper."

She obeyed. "You indeed have job skills, girl." No need to specify what kind of job. "I may not fire you after all."

She got out something that may have been a thank you, mumbled around her current workload. My cock understood the message better than my ears. I put a finger between her thighs and found her power button. To the surprise of no one in this hotel room, a similar small piece of metal pierced her clit. As I'd expected, the tiniest tingle was enough to launch my initiative. With my free hand I pushed her head down until I could feel the entrance to her throat. She resisted. I slowly fingered her while gradually raising the erotic voltage and pressing her head down harder. She gagged and shuddered and tried helplessly to pull back.

So this financial maven at the top of her profession had no problem with the risk of going short, but she was scared to go long as a bottom. Clearly it was my place to teach Kayla how to take the plunge. I knew just what to do.

But first let me pause this excellent example of kinky fellatio to fill in some history. You should know about the amazing Carrie. And the inimitable and delightful duo of Ariadne and Cassandra.

12