Telekinesis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further, I'd now seduced her into an implicit illegal relationship: we were, in effect, blackmailing each other. I would do anything to keep my ability secret from a world that I feared would isolate and vivisect me if it knew what I could do; she would do anything to keep the school from finding out that she'd let a client not only fuck her, a terminatable infraction in itself, but in a working lab, a potentially career-ending scandal.

The scientist in her won out. We continued our experiments together. I stimulated her in various ways while she studied what my brain was doing that made it happen. Also, purely in the spirit of uncovering scientific truth, and while covering the lab security camera, we tried different sexual stimulation scenarios while my head was in the machine. Cowgirl was a favorite and also, with her head in the machine, cunnilingus with and without TK. Since after each evening's hard (heh heh) work we were crazy horny for each other we always ended up back at my place fucking like bunnies on coke. Eventually, after a few more behavior mods, she even gave me a blow job while I was in the machine. Not relevant to any research topic but hella fun. She really enjoyed seeing my brain light up when she made me come. That first time was the only time I tied her up. She didn't need that help anymore and it wasn't her thing. To each her own.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

FYI, my relationship with Samantha had ended. Believe it or not, she was the one to break up with me, another first for Sam. I'd reached my limit in how much pain I was willing to inflict on her. Also I was getting tired of telling her what a wicked, ungodly, sinful, perverted, etc. girl she was. Actually, I was willing to call her a pervert, but I think my performance wasn't serious enough.

"I've found a place where I can really feel free and express myself," she told me. Which turned out to be a private adult club in the burbs. "They're really supportive there."

"They?"

"The guys. The members. Girls too. They're helping me work through some things."

"Such as?"

For an answer she led me into her bedroom. But no erotic vibes from her. She pulled a garment from her closet. I use the general term because, at first, I didn't know what it was. It was black and looked like a choir robe or maybe a graduation gown. She also pulled out something that looked like a hat box. Out of it she took a stiff, white object like a giant origami and put it on her head.

"Fuck," was the only remark I could manage.

"You like? Does it turn you on?"

"Uh. Is that, um, a cowl?"

"Wimple."

Now Samantha had truly shocked me.

She held up the garment in front while holding the wimple on her head. "Is this too weird for you?" She hung up the... I had to think for a second... the habit and put away the wimple. She hugged me. She actually hugged me. Affectionately, like a sister. I guess I was even more shocked than I thought. "Don't worry."

"So you dress up as a nun?"

"I am a nun. When I wear this."

"And then you...?" I wasn't sure I knew what to ask. Or wanted to hear the answer.

"There's a priest."

"Okay."

"A nun always has to obey her priest."

"Oh, I didn't know that. I mean, I didn't grow up in a... a religious..."

"He's very strict." I didn't know what to say to that, except the obvious. Which I didn't want to say. She continued, "I make confession."

"And? Like I said, I don't know how that all works."

"I confess my sins and he gives me penance to do." She led me out of her bedroom and sat me down on her couch. Where I'd spent many happy hours getting... but she didn't take her place between my legs. She sat next to me and smiled, a naughty smile but of a new type. "You remember I told you about my first time in college?"

"When you got drunk and let some frat boy do you? I suppose that was a sin?"

She nodded and smiled as if thinking back on something pleasant, in spite of her reply, which was, "Very, very bad. Father whipped me in front of the whole club and then fucked me."

"In your..." I waved toward her bedroom.

"Of course. I wish you'd been there to bear witness. It was so exhilarating, so cleansing. Father made me confess all the bad things I did as a girl. Well, not all. I still have many, many sins."

"Wait. I thought all that was supposed to be private, you know, you and the... priest? Minister?" I was trying to dredge up my meager knowledge of religious practices.

"Father blessed the crowd." As if that explained everything. "I used to masturbate."

"Everybody does."

"Still a sin. A very, very bad one. Only very, very bad girls do that."

She let me absorb it all for a minute. "This helped you?" I asked.

"It's helping. Next week..." She paused and gave that naughty smile again. "I confessed to Father my first blow job."

"Um." I was trying to imagine what she was going to tell me, but my mind recoiled from mixing sex with religion.

Maybe she misinterpreted my expression. "I'm sorry, but I can't blow you now. Much as I would like to."

"That's okay." This conversation was sexual but definitely not sexy. I was due that evening for more "lab work" with Mingyu, anyway.

"Father has commanded no sex until the penance." She paused. When I didn't ask, she told me anyway. "He is arranging for all the priests in the parish to visit." That inspired one scene I was able to picture: all the costume stores in the city being sold out of priest gear. "For her penance Sister Mary Succubus--" she pointed to herself-- "Will perform oral sex on them while being punished. Severely punished." Another pause, but I resisted asking the inevitable question. "Father has promised Sister Succubus a scourging that will surely drive out her demons."

"Somehow I don't think he'll succeed."

"If not, Father has a plan." I saw a twinkle in her eye, the old Samantha shining through. "He will perform an exorcism and call the devils out of Hell to help him cleanse this wayward Sister of her many, many, many sins."

I had to laugh, picturing another raid on the costume stores for devil outfits. And even I understood how absurd that would be, devils helping to drive out sins. It was my turn to hug her.

"Seriously," she said, the old Samantha fully present, "The orgasms you gave me were the absolute best. No contest. Thank you so much. But this... this is satisfying... in a new way."

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

The experiments with Mingyu lasted much longer and cost much more than I'd expected. But hey, you get what you pay for. The added revenue helped her lab upgrade some equipment that enabled them to apply for new grants, which made her a department hero. It was a win-win-win.

With Mingyu's invaluable aid I learned more about my ability. The areas in my brain that were active when I did my special thing were not unique individually, motor areas plus a few spots in my medulla oblongata whose function was still obscure but were known to be related to basic drives such as hunger in other mammals, especially predators.

"Then none of this is my fault," I joked. "I'm just doing what comes naturally to us wolves and tigers."

"I have noticed a predatory pattern in you." Mingyu had a way of making simple statements that could be either compliments or insults. "Keep in mind that you're not a feline or a canine, you're a primate. You have a large cerebral cortex that is supposed to be in control of your behavior."

My effects on other people were easier to explicate. Scans of her brain showed I was lighting up known pleasure centers, similar to what happens during sex, of course, but also from other sources such as physical touching, social contact, and-- what really scared her-- drugs. She showed me archival scans of patients experiencing morphine highs. Her brain lit up even brighter. "Like fentanyl," she said. "I'm addicted to you."

"Without the nasty side effects," I pointed out.

"Predators can be nasty."

"I'm like one of those alien predators," I tried. "I attack you to assimilate your orgasmic ecstasy."

"Is that a threat or a promise?"

12