Telepath King Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think Lisa likes me. I don't think she likes that you're laying on my lap with my hands on your body." I said as I slid it back down, inside her tank top to rest on Andie's tit. She closed her eyes for just a moment as I squeezed her tit, pinching her nipple between my fingers. A moan escaped. Then her eyes opened and she turned to look at Lisa.

"You don't like this do you?" She asked, her eyes still glazed over with lust.

"No Andie, I don't." Lisa responded.

"And before me, what were you doing?" Andie asked.

"Please don't. Don't make me say it in front of him." She said as she looked to the floor, her hands coming together at her belly.

"I asked you a question!" Andie said louder, more authorative.

"I was a call girl. I sucked men off for twenty bucks and fucked them for a hundred. I was a whore." She said, looking to the floor, dejected. Andie smiled up at me. I looked on in shock.

"What else?" Andie asked, obviously getting off on embarrassing Lisa.

"And now I'm you're slave. You're personal fuck toy." She said as a tear slid down her cheek. I watched on, taking it all in. This was some seriously twisted stuff, and my cock was begging to be free. I was getting turned on more as I heard Andie and Lisa talk to each other.

"Yes, you are. But I love you and I never treat you badly. Do I?" Andie asked.

"No Andie, you never do. And I love you too. I just don't want him touching you." Lisa said as she shot me an angry look. Andie saw it.

"Bitch! How dare you? I own you! Not the other way around! Take you're fucking clothes off NOW!" Andie commanded. Lisa hesitated but still removed her clothes to show me her perfect body.

Lisa stood there perfectly still not moving a muscle. Andie pulled herself up off me and stood. She reached for my hand. I took hers and stood up, standing next to her as her dress slid back down her luscious thighs.

"You see Tommy, when I was saved by the woman I mentioned earlier, she taught me things. I lived for weeks not on the feeling of despair, but on hope. I found that her teachings awakened something inside me. I couldn't explain what I was feeling if anyone asked me, but I knew I was changing. Not only could I feel it in my body, but in my mind as well. I no longer wanted to die, I wanted to live and live life to the fullest." She said as she held my hand and pulled me closer to Lisa slowly. She kept talking, I was mesmerized by her words.

"This woman that saved me, taught me how to unlock the potential within. She taught me how to unlock my mind. And with that knowledge, she set me out to the world, a changed and better person." She said as she turned to me. I looked deep into her eyes and noticed something that I hadn't ever seen in any female's eyes. A flicker, like electricity coursing through her pupils. She knew I saw it and smiled.

"And Lisa?" I asked. She smiled and went to Lisa, lifted her chin and placed a deep loving kiss on her lips. Lisa shuddered as a mini climax erupted within her.

"With my new life, I sat about wandering the streets looking at everything with new eyes. Everything was changed. The lights brighter, the colors more vivid. The sounds were clearer. I could see things I normally couldn't, hear things most couldn't. I was Andie enhanced if you will. Lisa, well when I found Lisa, she was being slapped around by her pimp, out on the sidewalk for refusing a customer. She'd never been with a black man and the thought scared her." Andie said as she let go of my hand and stood next to Lisa, cupping her breasts and molding them. Lisa shuddered again.

"The pimp beat her until she quit moving and left her out on the sidewalk. A message to the rest of his whores. I stood back and waited until there was no one around and then I went to her. She was crying through blackened eyes. Her face was so bruised and her nose broken. Her lips puffed out like a nigger bitch's. I gently spoke to her and she found the courage to get up and walk away from that place with me. She's been with me ever since." Andie said as a she kissed Lisa, drawing her close with her hands on Lisa's buttocks. I could see a deep love for the tall, model beautiful woman.

"So, you saved her life then?" I asked, but more stated.

"Yes. And one I'm willing to do with you. I will teach you what I was taught and in return, I only ask that you stay with us and let me have you anytime I wish." She said. I couldn't believe what she was saying.

"So, you get to fuck me when ever you want. You teach me this...whatever it is and then what, you set me out on the world too?" I asked, I was standing there in front of Andie and watching her manipulate Lisa's breasts. Tweaking and pulling her nipples.

"Yep! That's just about it." She said as she walked over to me. "What do you think?" She asked as she stood close enough that I could feel her nipples poking me in the chest.

"I have questions." I said as I bent my head down and placed my lips over hers. She kissed me back, lustily, sucking in my lips and tongue. When she broke, she smiled up at me.

"After." She said simply and pulled my hands to her tits.

Andie and I kissed for a short time then Lisa stepped up. Dinner was done but it could be reheated. As she stepped closer, I could feel her heat radiate from her body. She wrapped one arm around Andie's waist and the other around me. I let go of Andie's left tit and slid my right hand to Lisa. When I broke from Andie, I looked at Lisa. She had a need, a hunger in her eyes like Andie did.

"If Andie believes in you, trusts you, then I can too." She said and tilted her head up and kissed me. She kissed me passionately as I slid my hand down onto her ass. I grabbed it, sliding my fingers into the cleft between her cheeks and pulled her in tighter. As Lisa and I kissed, Andie set about undoing my belt and jeans. She slid my zipper down and pushed my pants and boxers down my legs. On her knees, she looked up at my thick semi-erect ten inch cock.

"God it's beautiful!" She exclaimed as she bent her head down and licked the top. I shuddered and jumped a bit as her tongue caressed the underside of my dickhead. I moaned into Lisa's mouth, my tongue frantically fucking hers.

Andie took my cock into her mouth until the head hit the back of her throat. She gagged a little then placed her hand on my shaft. This would be her "bumper", the spot she couldn't go past. Then she set about stuffing my thick prick inside her mouth, licking and sucking, coating it with her saliva.

My left hand rested on top of Andie's head, guiding her in her fellatio as my right hand dipped deeper into Lisa's ass crack. I found her little rosebud and fingered it gently, now she moaned into my mouth. I pulled away and looked into her eyes and then down at Andie.

"I don't know if I'm dreaming or of this is real." I said. Andie, scrapped her teeth along my shaft sending jolts of pain through my body and causing me to shiver in response. She pulled her sucking mouth off and looked up at me, smiling.

"You're not dreaming Tommy. Enjoy tonight. Tomorrow, we start you're training." She said and bent back down to my cock. She licked it from it's base up to the head, her eyes on me the whole time.

"Then, I think we should go somewhere more comfortable. This way, we can explore and enjoy each other to the fullest." I said as I slid my finger one knuckle deep into Lisa's ass. She winced and yelped quietly but still pushed her ass back onto my probing digit.

Reluctantly, Andie released my throbbing prick from her luscious lips and stood. She grabbed Lisa by the nipple and started to walk towards the bedroom. I followed, watching as Andie dominated Lisa in such a manner. I was definitely intrigued.

I followed the pair of beautiful women into the bedroom. When we were in, Andie directed Lisa to the bed and she obediently climbed on and laid down. Andie stood at the foot of the bed and pulled her tank top off, as it dropped to the floor, I admired her perfect C-cup breasts. She really was a treasure trove of bountiful goodies. Then, her dress slipped over her hips and down her sexy legs. Once she was naked, she stood before me, striking one of the sexiest poses I'd ever seen.

"Well, you like?" She asked me. Her hands rested upon her hips as one leg cocked out, opening her womanhood for me to see. Her juices were flowing, as it coated her outer lips, greasing her pubic hair surrounding the puffy lips.

"Oh, I like! I so like!" I said as I walked to her and took her in my arms. I picked her up and planted my lips on hers as I held her suspended a foot off the floor. She squealed with glee as I held her, probing her mouth with my tongue.

Lisa lay on the bed, her hands roaming her body as she felt her excitement rise without much of a touch. She watched as I held her lover and kissed her passionately. My cock was rising to full length as it rubbed against Andie's lower body. Andie wrapped her legs around my waist, lifting her up. She reached behind her and grabbed my cock as it nestled against her cunt and between her fleshy ass cheeks.

She tensed her thigh muscles, lifting her up just a bit higher so she could aim my cock into her slippery pussy. Once my mushroom head came in contact with her slick slit, she shuddered as she felt the head slip into her pussy.

"Fuck you're so tight!" I said as the head slipped in, almost popping through her opening.

"It's been three years since I've had anything other than fingers and a tongue or two in my cunt. You'll have to go easy on me baby." She said as she looked into my eyes. Again, the flicker and then lust covered her pupils. I smiled as I pulled her head to me and slid my tongue through her lips.

Andie kicked my butt, spurring me to the bed. I followed her encouragement and laid her on the bed, close to the edge so I could stand and fuck into her. She grabbed Lisa's leg and pulled. As if with practice, Lisa moved and hovered her pussy over Andie's head, squatting slightly to place her cunt down on Andie's waiting tongue. I slid in a couple inches and held my cock there, letting Andie's cunt grip me and get used to the invading cock it had so long been without.

I slid my cock out and then back in. Each time, Andie would shudder as her pussy felt the shaft sliding in and out, pulling her cunt hairs in to create more friction. Her cunt gripped me tighter than a glove, holding me and releasing me in sporadic rhythm. Andie's orgasm was starting to build and I had barely started fucking her. I pulled my cock out until just the head remained and then slammed it inside her, driving seven inches deep into her cunt. Her orgasm triggered.

Andie's body stiffened, every muscle alive now. I watched, scanning my eyes up her tense thighs to her flat taut belly as the muscles there flexed, like she was doing crunches. Her arms wrapped around Lisa's thighs as she pulled her tight, her mouth clamping down on Lisa's own pussy to muffle her screams as the long awaited cock induced orgasm ripped through her body. I still hadn't even made ten solid stroked into her tight channel.

Andie lay there panting heavily as her orgasm ripped through her body. Once it subsided, she lay there limp, unmoving. Lisa pulled her sloppy snatch off Andie's face and lay down next to her. I kept my cock inside her, but I didn't move. Lisa hugged Andie, holding her and whispering sweet nothings in her ear. Andie finally stopped panting as she calmed and began kissing Lisa.

"I love you Andie!" Lisa said between swipes with her tongue. Andie moaned into her mouth and started humping her hips up, Slowly, I started moving again, pushing my cock in and pulling out with deliberate slowness. Instantly, she started breathing heavy again. I looked on with surprise and enjoyment as another orgasm started so quickly within her.

I pulled back and rammed my cock inside, pushing deeper than I had been. Andie tensed up and opened her eyes wide. I was nine inches into her, apparently deeper than anyone had ever been before. Her initial shock at the deep intrusion faded and a content smile spread across her face. I held my cock deep inside her, slowly moving my hips in a rotating fashion as I corkscrewed the last inch into her, burying my cock balls deep.

"Oh GOD! You're so deep! It feels like you're pushing into my soul!" Andie said as her hands shot down to her belly, as if she could feel it through the soft skin there. I smiled at her as I flexed my cock muscle, making it jump inside her pussy. Her eyes opened again and her smile grew wider.

"Its so nice! It feels so wonderful!" Andie said as she pinched and pulled her nipples. Lisa rubbed her stomach and lower abdomen, sliding her hand down to Andie's crotch. She slid her fingers through the thick coarse hair of Andie's pussy, sliding her fingers around my cock to rub Andie's pussy lips. As she retracted her fingers, she stopped at Andie's clit and rubbed, helping me to bring her second orgasm to fruition. I pulled out at Lisa's direction with her hand now on my abdomen. Her hand wrapped around my cock as it pulled out, squeezing me and soaking her fingers with Andie's ample fuck lube.

"NO! Put it back! God please put it back!" Andie begged. I smiled wickedly as I slammed it home, going balls deep in one thrust. Andie stiffened as I triggered her orgasm. Lisa took advantage of her open mouth and swung her leg back over Andie's head and seated her pussy right on Andie's mouth. Instantly, Lisa began moaning. I was hot, burning with lust and my own need to cum. I pulled my cock out and pushed back in, Andie stiffened again.

I pulled out and pushed in now on a measured rhythm, fucking into her with long deep strokes. Andie didn't move, just kept cumming. Lisa's body was stiffening as her own body was wrenching out her first orgasm. Now, both had come and here I was, still waiting. My desire pushed me past the thought of consideration as I began sawing into her with wild abandon. I wanted to nut, I needed to nut. It had been so long since I felt the tight deep confines of a woman's body.

Andie's body never loosened up. She stayed as rigid as she could possible get, her orgasm fading from one to another. Soon, she couldn't take it anymore and pushed me off with her feet. Her hands shot to her cunt and held it as it spasmed, she felt the vibrations rippling from her cunt up through her torso to her breasts. Her nipples were a dark purple as her excitement raged through her. Andie pushed Lisa off of her and rolled into a ball, her hands clutching at her cunt.

"So good! So fucking good!" She said over and over to no one but herself. Lisa looked at me with my cock jutting out from between my legs.

"Me? Please?" She begged. I smiled and pulled her to me. I took her lips to mine, my cock poking her in the belly. I French kissed her, sliding my tongue deep into her mouth. She was so willing, so pliant, to do anything I wanted with just a little direction. I grabbed her hand and started to push it down, she wrangled it free and moved it on her own. I grabbed her breast with my left hand, she reached with her free hand and wrapped it around the back of my neck, holding my lips to hers. As I did before, I reached around to her fabulous ass and grabbed her left cheek, sliding my fingers back into her crack. She moaned into my mouth as I squeezed, pulling her to me.

"Please, please fuck me like you fucked her!" She begged as she pulled away.

"Has it been as long for you as it has for her?" I asked her as I gently stroked the meat of her ass, pulling and prying the cheeks apart with both hands now. "Yes. Since she saved me, I haven't been with another man. We don't even use dildo's or vibrators. Just our fingers and mouths." She said, her eyes betraying her need. I looked deep into her eyes, she focused on mine and for once, I saw her, I saw the woman she was, not who she once was. I smiled and kissed her gently.

"I will love you as I have her. I will be gentle, I promise." I said. She looked into my eyes, searching for a moment and then smiled.

"I know you will Tommy. Please, please! I need it inside me. Fuck me into oblivion!" She said as she hugged me so tight I didn't think I was gonna be able to breath. She placed her head on my shoulders and for the first time in three years, sighed with relief, with trust.

I guided her to the bed and we both climbed onto it. She lay on her back, propping her head up so she could see me enter her. I knelt before her and slid my finger up and down her slit, she was drenched. I wouldn't need to play with her any to get her lubed, she was already there. Lisa grabbed the extra pillow and pushed it under her ass, giving me a better angle to fuck into her and a better angle for her to see my cock as it appeared and disappeared into her.

She slid her hands down over her breasts, pinching her nipples briefly before sliding her hands down farther to her pulsating cunt. She spread her lips open and I relished at how pink she was. Her lips were darker, her excitement showing through and her clit was hard and poking out from beneath its hood. I smiled as I rubbed her clit gently, sending jolts of sexual energy through her body. She moaned and pleaded with her eyes. It was time.

I scooted forward and laid my cock on her belly, my balls resting against her pussy. I could feel her heat burning my sack. Once in position, I leaned back and took my cock in hand, and rubbed the head up and down her slit, hitting her clit each time. She moaned out, her breathing quickening and becoming ragged.

"Fuck me Tommy! Please fuck me NOW!" She begged. I placed the head of my cock at her entrance and pushed gently. "YES! Oh yes!" She hissed out. I hadn't even pushed the head in yet and she was already thanking me.

I pushed the head in, popping it into her tight fuck hole. She grunted as her tight pussy hole opened to accommodate my girth. I held the head still for just a moment, until her hips started to undulate below me. She was sucking in her bottom lip and nodding for me to continue, so I did. I pushed two inches in until her lips just wouldn't let me slide in any further. Her face contorted into a mask of pain and then pleasure as I pulled back out.

I looked down and noticed my cock covered with her slick pussy juice. It looked so sexy, so erotic. Dry bone, then slippery shaft. I pushed back in, pushing another three inches, now five deep. She was moaning as like Andie, her orgasm started.

Where the hell were these two when I really needed them before I wanted to die? Why were they put before me at just the right time? Why was I now in heaven when all I saw just hours before was hell? Questions, too many questions. It didn't matter. I might as well have been dead, I'd never felt anything like these two amazing and beautifully sexy women ever before.

Alice, my ex was tight and she loved to fuck my big cock, but there was always something missing. I never could figure it out and I thought our sex life was fulfilling. My thoughts had darkened as I thought about her, and I knew I'd promised Lisa to be gentle. The time would come, I would fuck Alice again one day and I would not be nice.

I looked down at the saving angel before me and leaned down, placing my mouth over hers as she played with her big tits, rubbing them, pinching and pulling on the nipples. I slid my tongue into her mouth just as I slammed my cock inside her, driving yet another three inches into her. She screamed into my mouth as with my eyes open, I watched hers fly open and then close slowly as she moaned into my mouth her appreciation.

Together, we remained still so her pussy could get used to my length and girth. Her hands slid up my arms and to my back as she held onto my shoulders. I lifted off of her lips and looked into her eyes, she was focused on the joining of our sex, watching as I slid my cock out and then plummeted back in. Her mouth opened and a sexy guttural grunt from deep within her throat escaped. Her eyes joined mine and that's how we stayed, locked onto each others gaze as I pulled out and slammed the whole ten inches into her, triggering her orgasm.