Telepath King Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let go of my cock and placed my hands gently on her ass as I pushed forward. Each thrust in was rewarded with a lusty grunt from deep within Andie's throat. Each time I pulled out, she sighed in contentment.

I fucked into her nice and slow for the first ten minutes, building up the pressure within her until she let her ass cheeks go and placed her hands on the table. She lifted herself up, arching her back and looked back at me.

"Okay. I'm ready. Plow me baby! Fuck me good and hard!" She said, her tone lusty and lewd. I smiled at her and grabbed her hips at her bend and slammed my cock deep inside her. "OH GOD!" She yelled out. Before she could recover from that first smashing thrust, I pulled out and slammed back inside her. Her orgasm was quickly approaching as I did this, just beating her pussy up.

It didn't take long for her to cum. About ten strokes like this, fast and hard and her orgasm was tearing through her body. I didn't stop. I kept going, forcing her into a multiple orgasm. Two, then a third and finally a fourth before she collapsed onto the table. She was exhausted but I wasn't done, I had yet to cum. I was pounding into her, pushing the table across the floor with the strength of my thrusts. Lisa was awake now and watching again.

"Are you killing her?" She asked with an odd look on her face. Andie turned her head and looked at her.

"It's so fucking good!" She said with a wore out smile. Lisa shook the cobwebs from her slumber and moved towards us. She stood next to me, watching my cock pound Andie's pussy. Andie's fifth orgasm was building just as fast as the first and subsequent fourth did.

"Oh fuck! Fuuuuck Meeee!" She cried out as it peaked, sending jolts of sexual energy through her body. Ten thrusts later, she collapsed on the table. "Please! I can't take another! You gotta stop." She said. I slammed into her one more time, burying my cock deep inside her, the head and two inches of my shaft exploding into her cervix. Her sixth orgasm triggered and her body went rigid. She grunted and moaned as her whole body strained.

"Fuck! Oh fuck! It's so fucking good!" She said. When it subsided, she fell to the table and passed out. I looked at Lisa and smiled.

"Bend over!" I said to her. She took the spot next to Andie and bent over the table. Instantly her hands shot back and not just opened her ass, but pried open her pussy lips. My cock was coated with Andie's cum. I stepped behind Lisa and placed the head of my cock at her cunt. "This might hurt a little!" I said as I slammed the whole thing deep inside her.

"OH GOD!" She said as the pain seared through her loins.

"I'm sorry Lisa, but I need to cum and you're pussy is so fucking tight!" I said as I pulled out and slammed back in. Three thrusts and I was balls deep, my cock and three inches of the shaft deeply inside her cervix.

"FUCK! It hurts! Fuck it hurts so bad!" She said as I pulled out and slammed back in. After another five thrusts, the pain was receding and the pleasure was creeping up on her slowly. Her protests of pain soon turned to grunts and moans of pleasure.

"Damn you're so fucking tight!" I said as I slammed in. She moaned out, her bottom lip tucked in under her top row of white teeth.

"It feels so good! Fuck me Tommy! Fuck me as hard as you fucked Andie!" She said. She reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart, giving me unrestricted view of her tight little rosebud. I grabbed her hands and pulled them tightly together and held them with one hand while my other shot to her ass. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and pushed my thumb inside her asshole. She grunted at the probing digit.

"Shit you're ass is so hot!" I said as I pounded her twat and fucked her ass with my thumb.

"That feels so good baby! Don't stop!" She begged. I let go of her hands and the went back to her ass, pulling the cheeks wide open.

"That's right baby, open it wide for me cause I'm gonna fuck that ass tonight!" I said as I continued to fuck her cunt, slamming into her with reckless abandon.

"Oh fuck! Yes! I haven't been fucked in the ass in so long. I want that! I need that! Do it! NOW! FUCK MY ASS NOW!" She begged. I reached up and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her up off the table. Her hands never left her ass.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard baby!" I said as I mashed my lips to hers. I was still buried in her cunt.

I slid my hands up her sides, moving over her rib cage to the front of her body and grabbed her big tits. I squeezed them roughly as I pounded my cock in her cunt a few more times. She pulled off my cock and reached down. She grasped it in her hand and slid the head up over her cunt to her tight little asshole. She was about to push back, sliding her ass over it when she stopped. She turned and sat on the table. She lifted her legs up, pulling them up to her chest, giving me a perfect view of her soaked slit and her tight asshole. I smiled at her and she smiled back, nodding for me to do it.

I grabbed the head of my cock and placed it at her tight hole. Slowly, I pushed in until the head popped through. Lisa dropped her head to the table and grunted first, then sighed as her asshole started to relax.

"Okay, more, give me more!" She said. I reached up and grabbed both her tits in my hands and started to push my cock inside her clutching hole. Her ass gave a little but still held me tightly as I drove my flesh spear into her. She groaned as I pushed inside. When it got to much, she held her hand up. I wouldn't have stopped otherwise, I was watching her face go from content to pain, taking in the image of her beautiful face in various stages of arousal.

"Okay, more." She said again after resting for a few moments. I pushed in more, not pulling out before pushing in. Slowly, my cock was sinking into her tight ass until eventually my balls were resting on her backside. When I was balls deep, deeper inside her than anyone had ever been, she held her hand up to me. I gave her a little nudge, causing her eyes to open. She looked at me, I was smiling sweetly at her. She grinned and slid her hands down from her legs to her pussy. She rubbed her clit for a few moments and then looked up at me.

"Okay baby, time to start the fucking!" She said with an adulterous grin.

"I'll go slow at first, nice long and deep strokes. You let me know when you're ready for me to just go crazy, okay?" I asked. She looked up and her eyes went from lust for a moment, to a look of love. That I would give her that respect to allow her to get used to my cock before I raped her ass, it showed her something about me. She nodded.

"Okay baby, let me have that big monster jizz sprayer!" She said as she let go of her legs, letting me hold them and grabbed her tits. She pinched and pulled her nipples hard, stretching them out until the pain was too much and then letting them drop back in place on her chest. I smiled and started my first slow out-stroke.

I pulled out slowly as I said I would and started going back in just as I pulled out, slowly. I did this a few times before a smile started to spread across her lips.

"It feels so good! Just amazing!" She said as she held her tits, forming perfect tall mountains on top of her chest. With her legs in my hands, I couldn't reach down and play with her pussy, but she really didn't need the extra stimulation. She was getting hotter by the second and her pussy was leaking it's juice onto my cock, helping with lubrication.

"You're so tight Lisa! I can't believe I'm so far inside you!" I said each time my cock was buried deep within her ass. She smiled and licked her lips.

"A little faster baby." She said, squeezing her tits tighter to her chest. When I pulled out, I double my speed, instead of taking three to four seconds to slide in, it only took two. Her body was shaking good now, making the table creak at our movement. Andie started to show signs of life as together Lisa and I rocked the table, waking her on accident.

"What's going on?" She said as she looked around.

"Tommy's fucking me in the ass!" Lisa said as she reached out for Andie. Andie lifted up and stood, holding the table to relieve a cramp and looked at the juncture of my cock and Lisa's body.

"You couldn't wait to fuck mine?" She asked me, disappointment in her tone.

"Don't worry Andie, no ass is the same. Lisa wanted it. She begged me for it." I said. Lisa smiled as the sensations were growing, her excitement growing, her orgasm growing.

"I did Andie! I asked him to! It feels so good! He's been so gentle, not like any other man, not like any of them!" She said as she closed her eyes and let the sensations carry her away.

Andie looked at me for a moment and wanted to chastise me, but couldn't She refused me and I didn't complain. Lisa asked for it and I didn't owe anyone anything. I looked at Andie and pulled her to me.

"Don't worry baby, I promise you, you will have it!" I said as I fucked into Lisa now faster, not waiting for her to give me the go ahead.

"I know Tommy. I know. I just thought that would be something special for you and I." She said, dejected that I gave it to Lisa first.

"Andie, it's just anal sex! It's not like I was supposed to give you a kidney and then took it back!" I said as I pounded Lisa harder now. Her body was shaking badly now.

"You're right Tommy, you're right." She said. She looked from me to Lisa and admired how our bodies seemed to fit together. There was a sheen of sweat covering both our bodies as we worked to a simultaneous orgasm. Andie was getting hot just watching me fuck Lisa's ass into submission.

"Fuck! Oh fuck! I'm coming!" Lisa said as her orgasm started. I hammered into her ass harder now, fucking her with all my strength. There was no stopping me as I could feel my orgasm starting.

"Fuck baby! I'm getting closer!" I said as I held on to her legs. Andie went behind me, reached between my legs and cupped my balls in her hand, massaging them. "Fuck that feel so good Andie!" I said. I looked down and she peered from around my waist.

"I'm hungry! And the only way we can eat is if you two cum already!" She said with a giggle. I couldn't help but to laugh, making my cock jump in Lisa's ass as I thrust into her. She moaned at the extra stimulation.

"YES! YES! YES!" She said as her orgasm peaked. Her body stiffened and her asshole tried to clamp down on my shaft but her pussy was leaking so much slippery cunt snot, there was no way she could stop me.

"Cum for me baby! Cum for me!" I told her. She tried to smile and open her eyes to look at me, but her orgasm just kept getting better.

I was slamming into her as hard as I could, forcing my cock to reach new depths of her ass. Her body started to shake uncontrollably now. She grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples, sending more sexual energy throughout her body.

Below me, Andie was pulling on my nuts, stretching them down and then massaging them. The effect was giving me amazing sensations. As hard as I was slamming into Lisa, I don't know how she kept her hand on them. Before she touched them, they were slapping Lisa's ass almost twice a second it seemed. I knew I was getting close, I could feel it. Andie felt it too. She held my balls up close to my body and slid her pinkie into my asshole. There was no warning.

"FUCK ME!" I cried out as my orgasm slammed into me. It felt like I was slammed against the wall, my breath was knocked out of my lungs and my cum shot up the length of my cock like a bullet from a gun. Andie pulled me back just in time as my first shot ejected from the head of my cock and over Lisa's pussy. It landed on her chest, right between her twin mountains of pleasure.

The sudden removal of my cock, pulled at Lisa's cunt lips, triggering another small orgasm which she rode out as I came all over her body. Each ejaculation of cum got less and less powerful and eventually, my cum was pooling on Lisa's abdomen and slowly sliding to her belly button. Andie had pulled her pinkie out of my asshole when the power lessened but still massaged my balls, keeping the sensation going as I jerked the last few drops out.

I was exhausted! My legs felt rubbery and I placed my hands on either side of Lisa's hips to hold myself up. When I leaned down slightly, stretching my arms and back muscles, Andie dove in beneath me and took my cock in her mouth, cleaning it and sucking the remaining cum from my spent pole.

"Man that was so intense!" I said as I stood straight, Andie's mouth still on my cock. I looked down as Andie sucked my deflating shaft into her mouth, filling her cheeks with my cock meat. Lisa lay still, not moving as her orgasm subsided. She was just as wore out as I was. When Andie finished, she stood up next to me.

"All clean!" She said with a smile on her face, her tongue licking out to grab the last remnants of jizz from my cock on her lips. I looked at Lisa and smiled.

"She's not." I said. Andie looked at her and at all the cum that covered her body. She looked back at me with a wicked grin and almost jumped on Lisa, licking and slurping my cum off her body.

Five minutes later, Lisa was now clean and sitting in a chair next to Andie and I. Mine and Lisa's bodies were still drenched in sweat, totally exhausted.

"Well, it's starting to get late, but we all need to eat something." Andie said. Lisa started to get up and Andie stopped her. "No Darling, I'll get it. After what you just went through, Tommy is gonna have to carry you to the shower, I don't think you'll be able to walk very well!" She said. I smiled at Andie then looked at Lisa.

"Wanna get a shower?" I asked her. She weakly looked up.

"You'll have to bath me, I don't think I can stand!" She said. I smiled at laughed heartedly.

"Okay, I can do that." I said. Andie laughed to, grabbing my cock and just holding it in her hand.

"Well, why don't you two go get cleaned up, I'll start the reheating and then I'll join you and a few?" She said as she stood. She had more energy than Lisa and I and it showed. I stood slowly, my legs shaking and went to Lisa.

"Don't drop me!" She said as she noticed my unsteady legs.

"Don't worry love, I'd never do that." I said and picked her up. She lay cradled in my arms, her head resting on my chest and sighed in contentment. I looked at Andie and smiled. "Don't be too long." I said.

"Dinner will take a while to heat up, we have time." She said. I smiled and started my slow walk to the bathroom.

I would learn later that Andie had used her gifts of mental persuasion to acquire this apartment and the remodeling inside. In her bathroom, which was a converted bedroom, there was a massive deep corner tub that could fit almost four people and next to it, a shower stall that must have been an eight foot by six foot rectangle with shower heads all over it.

"Tub or shower baby?" I asked Lisa as we entered.

"Shower. I can stand I think. The hot water will invigorate me." She said. I placed her on her feet outside the shower and went in to turn it on. The shower was very modern with dual controls for more than one person and digital temperature settings if one liked it hotter than the other. I set hers to hot, something like 105 degrees and set mine at ninety-five. I helped her in and over to her side. I watched as she cranked it up to almost one-twenty and just stood there as the scalding hot water cascaded down her back.

I looked around and saw only girly shampoo and soap. I would have to remedy that tomorrow. I grabbed a loofa and some body wash that smelled of lavender and proceeded to wash myself thoroughly. I was just getting to my cock and balls when Andie came in.

"Dinner will be redone in thirty minutes. Oohhh! Let me help you Tommy!" She said as she watched me stroking the loofa over my cock. I gave her the loofa and just stood there as she bathed me. She took extra special care to wash everything, my cock, pulling the foreskin back to make sure the head was clean and my balls, lifting them to get the whole sack. She then turned me and started on my ass crack, going up and down it, teasing my asshole as she did. She slid her soapy finger into my ass, worming it around inside. When she did, on it's own, my cock started to rise weakly.

"Keep doing that and you'll have to rewash something else!" I said. She peeked around me and was presented with my half hard cock.

"Wow! You really are resilient!" She said as she stroked it with her soapy hand. It was tender, very tender and I flinched as her hand moved over the mushroom helmet. "A little tender are we?" She asked with a smile. I grinned down at her. She finished my legs as I soaped my hair. She lifted each foot and washed them, getting between the toes and under my toe nails. I was completely clean. I lifted her up, feeling much better and pulled her close. Our wet bodies slapped together as she pressed into me, her tits smashing to my chest.

"That was nice!" I said. She smiled. "Allow me to return the favor?" I asked. She shook her head no and nodded to Lisa, who just stood there under the water. I smiled and kissed her, sliding my tongue between her lips momentarily. When she let go, I moved to Lisa. I looked back and watched as Andie soaped up the loofa and got to work.

"Lisa?" I said as I neared her. She flinched as I touched her shoulders. "You okay?" I asked.

"Yes. It's just been awhile." She said. Immediately I knew what she meant. I pulled her to me, hugging her lithe frame to my muscular one.

"I know. If I treated you anything other than a lady, I'm so sorry." I said. She lifted her head off my shoulder and looked into my eyes.

"You treated me better than anyone I know. You loved me. You gave me the attention I needed." She said. She looked at Andie who smiled back at her.

"I know life has been hard on you Lisa, and I don't want to complicate it. I know you must hate men, can't trust us and I understand. Just know, I would never hurt you, I could never hurt you." I said as I bent down and kissed her lips gently. She reciprocated, sliding her tongue into my mouth. When we parted, Andie joined us.

"I know you wouldn't. I think you're about the only man I trust, could trust." Lisa said as she looked into my eyes. Andie wrapped her clean body around our joined ones and kissed us both on the cheek.

"Stay here and wash up. I'm gonna go make sure everything is okay in the kitchen." She said and stepped out of the shower. She grabbed a towel off the rack and dried herself. She dropped the towel and turned. She winked as she left the bathroom, still naked.

"Let's get you clean honey. We do need to eat something." I said as I grabbed the loofa and soaped it up. Lisa stood there and let me clean her, as if I was washing away all the dirty things that men had done to her.

There was nothing sexual about what I was doing. I wasn't even touching her sexually but I was hot. My cock was hard and slapping my thighs every time I moved one way or another. Lisa shampooed her hair as I washed her back and down her legs. Once I had completed the same ritual on her that Andie had done on me, I stood, my cock poking her in the belly. Lisa looked down and smiled. She grabbed it and stroked it gently.

"You're a good man Tommy. You're an honest man. But after all, you're still a man!" She said as she looked down at my hard cock.

"I'm sorry Lisa. I just can't seem to stay limp when I'm around you!" I said as she stroked me.

"I bet it would take a day to get you off." She said as she smiled and chuckled.

"No. with either you or Andie, it wouldn't take long." I said as I placed my hands on her face and stroked her cheeks. "I owe you two. You stopped me from doing something very stupid and I thank you. If I could fuck you all night right here in the shower, I would, to show you how much I appreciate what you have done for me." I said as I kissed her. Lisa's hands left my cock as she wrapped her arms around me, holding me close.