Teleported whore

Story Info
Teleported far from her home a woman becomes a slave.
3.1k words
3.5
7.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been chatting for a few weeks, this Tumblr girlie and I, first in asks and DMs on Tumblr and then on Discord and Snap. Intense conversations, all of our deepest fears and fantasies, all of the dark shit that lives in you and you're afraid to share with a person because you know it'll make them recoil in revulsion. Her name was Jessie, short for Jessica, she was super into CNC, abduction, and stockholm syndrome, and I was falling in love with her over the internet. She was falling in love with me, too.

"I wish you could be here", I said as she simultaneously said, "I wish I could be there".

I can't explain why or how this next part happened. I'm not a fucking wizard, I'm not connected to god, I'm not in control of the matrix. All I can do is tell you what happened and what we understood about what happened, the how and why are not available at my pay grade, and I can give no advice on how to avoid (trigger) this happening for you.

I was standing next to my bed with my phone in my hands, typing a message to Jessie (we had just gotten off of 3 hours on video and were instantly texting again, because that's where our relationship was), when everything went fucking screwy. My vision swam and colors went negative and there was a silent sound that was like the sound check at a movie theater but not. It wasn't like the way the world glitches in the Spider-Verse movies, but that's what it felt like. Time stopped. I dropped my phone and it just hung there, in the air. Jessie appeared on my bed, sitting right in front of me, with her phone in her hand.

A voice that could have been the generic arrival voice at any airport in the world intoned, "Wish granted. Transfer protocol engaged. Subject will remain in new location until such time as their vagina is ejaculated in, at which point subject shall immediately transition back to their prior location. Message will repeat 3 times. Message repeats. Wish granted. Transfer protocol ..."

My brain went very fast while the world stood very still and that voice continued its announcement. Jessie had an expression of shock on her face, her mouth was hanging open, she was wearing a winnie the pooh onesie, her phone sitting in her hand. Her eyes were locked on me, but nothing else on her was moving.

"... repeats. Wish granted ..."

This was the third repeat. I had made a plan in the space of time needed for the second announcement. I don't know if I would have been able to do it if there had been time to stew about it or to second guess it, but I suppose it really doesn't matter. She had just been teleported here from her house 2000 miles away. Her phone had not had time to connect to the cell network here. There was no log entry in any database tying her to here, no reason to believe a woman on the west coast could suddenly be in the deep midwest, no logic behind it at all.

The third repeat finished and suddenly things started moving again. My phone hit the floor at the same time I snatched Jessie's phone from her hand. I pivoted a quarter-turn and slammed her phone into the footboard of my bed so hard that the phone folded around the wood.

"What the fu-", she started to say, and then I hit her in the eye, knocking her back onto the bed, and leapt atop her. It was super convenient that I'd gotten out a pair of handcuffs and a gag while we'd been on cam with each other, since the roleplay had suddenly turned very, very real. I got her hands restrained behind her back and sat on her while I strapped the gag around her head. I had to punch her a couple more times, which was way hotter than I expected, but I had 40 pounds on her and she'd drank a lot while we talked, it wasn't even a close fight.

One year later

Today was the last day of Jessie's breaking, though she didn't know that. Over the past year I had reformed her through means violent and cruel. She had gone from a kinky Tumblr girl with dreams and a future to a needy, dripping mess. Nearly always wet and ready to be used, edging constantly through the day, addicted to pain and humiliation, and desperate for my approval. The dumb bitch still had a tiny trace of hope that somehow, some way, she was going to find a way back home.

There was still this teeny-tiny part of her that dreamed of her old life and her parents and her friends. A part of her thought she could still figure something out that would get her out of her new life as a slave. To do that, to get home, she needed me to cum into her cunt. A year ago, when I first took her captive, I had made some modifications to her body to make sure I didn't get carried away in the heat of the moment and do exactly that. I pierced her outer pussy lips, eight times on each side, and put little hoops in all sixteen holes. With them all in, laid flat, they didn't quite touch their partner on the other side. I put a tiny golden padlock in the shape of a heart into every pair of labia rings. When I was done I had a beautiful little package, all locked up and safe behind a little golden line of hearts like a fancy zipper.

She had screamed and wailed when I did it and then every time she saw me for a week after. She never just ripped them out, she could have taken them out if she really wanted to. Her vanity and refusal to make her pussy ugly kept her from doing it so here she was a year later still in my care.

I went into the room where her crate was and said, "good morning, slave". She was asleep under the thin sheet I allowed her, but woke to my voice. I let her out and sent her to the garage and the Hello, Kitty toddler training potty that she was allowed to use. Early in her training she had really sucked at hitting the bowl of it and had had to lick a lot of piss up off the garage floor, but these days she was quick and efficient. She emptied her bladder, pulled the bowl out, drank it, and wiped it out with one of the baby wipes that sat next to it. Honestly I could let her move it into the house, but it was still funny to make her go out in the garage when it was freezing to do her business, so I didn't.

Once she was back in she did the rest of her morning routine. She got down on the floor to eat her kibble, a mix of granola and raw oats, out of her bowl. A lot of mornings I pissed in it while she was in the garage, but today I skipped it randomly. I purposely varied things to keep her from a sense of normality and routine. I didn't want there to be things she could count on.

"Go to the playroom and get into ready position on your back," I said to her once she was done with breakfast. This was a major change in routine, normally she did a half-hour of yoga and then a half-hour of cardio while I worked, and then back into her crate until a mid-afternoon feeding. Instead she had just been instructed to go to the room that I used to play with her sexually and to lay naked on her back on the bed that was in that room.

I sat and worked for another half hour or so and then headed back to the playroom. I walked into a room that featured a king size bed, which was not pushed up against the wall on any side. A St. Andrews cross was built against the wall on one side of it and a huge array of impact and electrical toys neatly hanging on pegs on the wall on the other side. On the bed was the girl, looking at me scared, totally unsure of what was going to happen.

I walked around the bed and secured her wrists and ankles to the restraints that were a permanent part of the bed frame. Once she was secured I stopped at the foot of the bed and looked at her silently for several minutes. I took off all of my clothes and returned to silently looking at her. I loved doing this, early on I had conditioned her to be quiet for however long it took before I gave her instructions, and that lesson had really sunk in. I knew that she was getting steadily more scared of what was going to happen, as her mind conjured up more and more extreme things that I could do to her. I savored the growing tension in the set of her jaw and the expression in her eyes. She was horny but she was also scared. Was this a play date to have fun, or was she being punished for some infraction she didn't know she'd made? Because it was off of all scheduling, she didn't know.

While staring directly in her eyes I reached to my neck and removed the chain on which hung the key to her locks. She hitched in a gasp and her eyes widened. This wasn't at all the first time the locks were taken off, they came out so she could clean herself every other day, and went right back on after. This was the first time the key had come out while in the playroom.

I didn't make a huge production of it. I just quickly ran down the line of 8 little locks and opened each. After they were off I used a finger to run up and then down between her lips. She gasped audibly as that first bottom to top stroke reached her clit and she moaned as my finger traced back downward. Another up and down and there was an undeniable growing wetness.

"Awww, look at the horny little slut. This is the first time in a very long time a finger has moved between those lips in that way and your body is *there* for it, isn't it, dumdum." She didn't say anything, she just pushed her hips upward trying to chase my finger with her cunt as I lifted it away. "Do you remember the voice when you were brought here? Do you remember the rules? If I put my dick in your open cunt right now, if I fucked you, if I came inside of that dusty, unused-for-a-year pussy, you'd go home. Home. Do you understand that?"

She starts to nod, then stops, and she looks confused. After a pause she continues to nod. "Yes, cum in me, I go home. Please, cum in me. Pleasepleasepleasepleas" *crack* A single big noise, like the world's biggest soda can cracking open, as I slap her head to stop the begging. Since I'm between her legs I hit her again--a single really hard slap to her just opened cunt. She immediately shuts up.

"That's what you want?" I say. "You want to go back? You want to see your family? Your mom?"

I am there with my erect cock. I slide into her and begin fucking her cunt. It's the first time I've ever used this hole, and the first time she's had it used since she was brought to me.

"You want me to fuck this pussy? You want me to cum? You want to go home?"

She doesn't know what to say. She doesn't know how to process the feeling of being full in the front. She gasps "Yes, home, please, no, yes".

"We can send you home. Do you know how that's gonna work? Can you imagine it?" I'm still sliding in and out of her. "Have you thought about it at all? I have."

She's confused. I keep fucking.

"I'm gonna blow a huge load in your gross little pussy, and you're going to disappear from here and reappear in your old apartment. You're gonna be naked, and dripping cum from your cunt, right there in your old living room at 9am on a Saturday."

It wasn't 9am. Nor was it Saturday.

"You're going to totally freak out whoever lives in that apartment now. Can you imagine if there are kids? You're laying there in the middle of a screaming orgasm, cum dripping out of your cunt, gasping for air, in a room with a 4-year-old and a 7-year-old on a Saturday morning watching cartoons on an iPad while their mom sleeps in for the only time that week? They're gonna think you're some sort of sex offender."

I was still fucking her.

"And then what are you gonna say to the police when you get there?"

I mimicked a woman's voice, "Oh, officer, I teleported here from someplace I can't name where I was held captive by a man whose name I don't know who tortured me for a year even though I don't have any bruises at all and blah blah fucking blah".

She just blinked. There was no way in her current mental state for her to process the words I was saying, what they implied. All with the sensation of being fucked all at the same time. She'd spent a year being intentionally gaslit, manipulated, and confused, I'm not even sure she could fully differentiate awake from asleep anymore, truth be told.

"Just imagine it, the police are going to show up. You'll get arrested, dragged out of the building naked. There will be people with their phones out, uploading the video to Twitter and Tiktok. Your parents will probably find out about it on social media even before the police have time to talk to you and figure out who you are."

I kept fucking her. Nothing insane or fast, just steadily in and out of a cunt that hadn't been touched for a year.

"It's gonna wreck her, you know. Your mom. All the ladies at church will be whispering behind her back about her daughter who was caught naked and cum-covered with little children, spouting some nonsense about teleportation. The shame of you as her daughter is gonna be so much."

She tilted her head. She didn't understand. My dick kept sliding in and out. Her hips were starting to flex up and down in counterpoint.

"It's pretty much gonna wreck things for everybody you loved. It's gonna be a media circus, of course--'Attractive young woman once thought missing, caught naked with children after breaking into her old apartment' is a story that will go super viral. All of your friends and family are going to be asked about it everywhere they go. Maybe for a long time even. Can you imagine that? Your little sister will still be asked about this on her wedding day 10 or 20 years from now?"

She was crying now. I kept fucking her.

"Is that what you want? You want to ruin your family and friends lives? You want to make everything about you for them forever? Make it so they'll always have to explain and apologize for you? Soil your family name and embarrass everybody who ever called you friend?"

She was sobbing as she bucked her hips wildly up to meet my thrusts. She was about to cum, and screamed "Yes, yes, yesyesyes" as I kept fucking her.

"You do? You want to ruin every life around you? Wow. You're an even more vile and depraved whore than I ever thought, and that's surprising considering I think you're a worthless piece of shit. I'm amazed at how much you hate all of them. It's because they didn't come to rescue you, isn't it? Now you want to get back at them, you vindictive cunt."

She blinked again and threw her pelvis up to meet me. Her orgasm was about to explode through her.

I pulled out. White foam literally bubbled out of her pussy, she was creaming so much as her orgasm grew and neared.

"No. I'm not going to let you do that. You say you want it now, but once you get back there and destroy your dad's life you'd regret it and wish you hadn't. I know that. I know you. Better than you know yourself, really. And I know this isn't what you need or want."

I jacked off onto her stomach. My load was huge, even bigger than normal. Squirt after squirt reaching all the way up to her chin. Her stomach and tits were coated.

"I just saved you, whore, from yourself. You were about to selfishly make the biggest mistake you'd ever make. You aren't smart enough to understand the consequences. That's why you need me, you need someone who can make the decisions you fail at. You need to be controlled. You need to be owned."

She was crying. The feel of my cum hitting her and the psychological weight of my words were enough to push her over the edge into a screaming and shaking orgasm. As she came I slapped her cunt three times, very hard. This pushed her orgasm to an even higher level. When she finished she was sobbing and trembling.

"Let's put these locks back on," I said, "It wouldn't do for me to fall to temptation someday and send you back there to ruin all those lives. This will save us both from that."

8 tiny golden locks went back into the hoops lining her vulva. I undid the shackles holding her wrists and ankles and walked out the room. I paused at the door, "This was just the kindest thing anybody has ever done for you, and I hope you understand that someday. You would have never forgiven yourself for what you almost did," and I walked out of the playroom.

She was left lying in a puddle of herself on the bed. She idly dipped her fingers in the cum on her stomach and put them in her mouth to suck the cum from them.

"He did me a favor. He was kind. He did me a favor. He was kind. He was kind", she repeated to herself over and over as she kept smearing her fingers through the cum.