All Comments on 'Telescope'

by SecondCircle

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fab. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Superb story

Pitbull86Pitbull86almost 3 years ago

I swear all your gay stories are hot as fuck, you are turning into one of my favourite authors. Keep 'em coming!

and not gonna lie, I have a weakness for stories where the men do it behind their wives back. So this one is an instant 5 Stars and Favourite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope that we hear about the fishing trip. Do the wives get together while the men are fishing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved that story, had an erection throughout the whole thing. I have a very good friend like Harvey except I’m the older one. I sometime dream of having his big Dick rammed into me to the root. I have never seen it In the the skin but believe me, he has a huge bulge in his short shorts. I wonder how his wife handles it. He acts like a homophobe but I think he is afraid he could someday fold. Hope it’s with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the most immersive and relatable pieces of erotica I’ve ever read! Please do a sequel ASAP. I loved the seduction and hesitation on on the main characters part. Definitely can relate to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can’t tell which I want more. More stories with the main character and Harvey or a new story with Pam and Harvey’s wife! Maybe both please?

RobJasperRobJasperover 1 year ago

Incredibly hot! Such terrific writing and delicious lusty sex!

curioustimcurioustimover 1 year ago

What a hot story....... reading this with wife in the room...and i got sooohard... rubbing my cock... almost cumming..... going to jack off sooo hard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecondCircle@SecondCircle
"If you walk about the city long enough, you might glimpse a man, a cloaked man who strays from the typical path. You might fancy him an illusion or a trick of the eye. But whatever his form, he's there. Were you close enough to discern, you'd find that he is without a face. E...