Teletranscendence 01

Story Info
Woman, how you experienced male masturbation "first hand"...
1.9k words
4.27
2.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six decades ago, as I was very young, I already knew that I came from outside of this universe and timeline, and that I had squeezed part of myself into this limited brain capacity. A quarter of a century later, as my brain was fully developed, and with the aid of meditation, I discovered that my "outer self" allowed me to make intimate and immediate mental contact with all the others who have also made this discovery for themselves. There is no time-lag even when we are on different continents.

Such contact is much more than what is commonly imagined as telepathy: most people think of it as a simply verbal communication. They usually don't stop to think that the mind is so strongly connected with the body that all our sensations can be shared directly. I call it "telempathy", although others may use the word differently.

Although we occasionally use it for other reasons, it's usually a very erotic experience. I'm male, and nine times out of ten I prefer a female telempathy partner. Simultaneous orgasms with another male can be mind-blowing, experiencing both at once. However, being both myself and a female is generally more interesting, due to the variety of sensations.

My most recent female telempathy partner came up with the idea to write this story about our latest encounter, although It is only a limited and serial description - there is so much going on all at once in such an experience, that it is beyond my literary abilities to capture it all in text form. Nevertheless, we hope that it will give you a general impression and that your imagination will fill in some of the blanks. You see, we also masturbate alone, and are turned on by the idea of others, also non-telempaths, being aroused by and getting off to this. So everyone please feel free to enjoy it in any way desired...

We were in the mood already as our contact built up: me late in the evening in my bathroom, you halfway around the world, in your bedroom during the daytime. Both of us were already naked and had our sexual requisites to hand - vibrators, condoms and lubricant, tissues, towels... The doors of the wardrobe next to your bed were full-length mirrors - by opening one of the end doors, you could comfortably see your own ass reflected in one of the middle ones. I had a hand-held mirror for looking at mine.

We agreed to our usual consent rules, non-verbally but with understanding and conscious choice, roughly summarized: "I allow you to experience everything I feel and do whatever you wish with my body, except for causing injury, undesired pain or other unwanted behavior, such as interaction with other people. I can revoke this consent immediately at any time." Then we let the barriers down...

Wow, no matter how often I do this, it gets me every time! Suddenly being aware with all senses of every nook and cranny in another body, and feeling how you are also aware of mine: feeling you feeling me feeling you feeling me...

A female body feels so different to a male; every one is individual, and the variety is so wonderful, but I'm fond of yours in particular.

Our lust is catching and mutually reinforcing. Sensing your body and your arousal is enough to make my cock hard very quickly. You like that and want me to come first. Mentally intertwined with you that's OK by me too - with a physical encounter I always like to come later, but this way it also works well. You steer my hand-held mirror to look from below at my ass, balls and dick - you know that I don't find my body particularly attractive, but you, like most women, also see yours that way, so we both laugh and enjoy each other`s appreciation!

You urgently want to feel it, so you grab my cock with my right hand (we're both right-handed) and feel my balls gently with my left, but then you release control back to me because you want me to use some of my favorite masturbation techniques. Not my usual long drawn-out edging, though - no need for that today, we also have your body to be satisfied, which is already sending signals. So, a relatively quick wank - you like how even the thought of the word gets straight to the point, "no soppy stuff" right now.

So, I start by taking my foreskin between thumb and fingers, rolling it firmly between them. then doing the same with the skin between my balls. After tweaking both my nipples then tickling them to make them erect, a quick slap and grab of the ass, then back to the classic left hand caressing balls while right hand is grabbing dick. Again between thumb and fingers, this time the head of my cock, not directly but in the foreskin, moving forward until fingers and thumb snap together, then repeating it, rubbing the head. Gradually going into the typical male wanking movement, cock in fist, but squeezing the base of my cock with my little finger, like the sphincter muscle when I'm fucking an ass.

Looking at me in the bathroom mirror: now you're not just watching a man jacking off, you're being him, feeling exactly how it feels - don't you just love it?

We simply enjoy wanking dick for a while, then the little finger trick and what you've seen of my sex toys brings us to the idea of anal. I put down the lid of the toilet and lay the hand-held mirror on it, then stand straddling it, spreading my ass cheeks. We take a vibrator shaped like a string of beads, long and relatively thin (bead diameter ranging from half to three-quarters of an inch), put a condom over it and then some lube on the tip. Tickling my asshole with it, we carefully push the first bead in so that the entrance is lubricated. In the mirror we watch as we take it out again, just to be naughty!

Right fist back around my dick after turning on the vibrator, full speed, then my - our - left hand puts the tip on the outside of my asshole again for a few seconds before slowly pushing in one bead after another, then a couple of beads back out, then a little deeper in, carrying on this way until it doesn't go further without discomfort. Still wanking my cock, we take the vibrator fairly quickly almost completely out, enjoying feeling the beads going through the sphincter, then a bit slower back in, building up to a rhythmic fucking of my ass. After a while you want to feel that which is different for a male, so we hold it part-way in and bend the grip right back between the ass cheeks so that the tip inside is pressing on the front wall of my rectum. From these contortions we have a bit of a laugh: although the bead vibrator is great for the asshole itself, here your G-spot vibrator would be better if it wasn't thousands of miles away, but nevertheless there it is, the prostate, the very root of the penis.

The male G-spot. Now we're feeling something that most men deny themselves for fear of being queer, but it's an erogenous zone that I'm not afraid to use when I'm in the mood for it. It ought to have a nice meaty name like cock, balls, asshole or cunt... Anyway, clenching my buttocks on the shaft of the vibrator, we let the tip play on it and my whole body tenses up. By now I'm crying out, grunting and groaning with lust, feeling the whole length of my dick outside and inside my body.

We can't see much in the mirror any more because my ass cheeks have tightened up so much, so I take a step around and lean on the sink, let the hot water run until the temperature stabilizes, and mix in the cold water until it's a strong, comfortably warm stream. Then let it play on the tip of my cock...

This was supposed to be just a quick wank, but you have such an intense curiosity that I've been swept up by... However, we now feel it's time to come soon. The final toy is the "tool for my tool": not a hole but a waterproof, rubbery vibrator, eight inches long, tapering from two inches wide to about three quarters of an inch at the narrow end (which I've had in my ass once or twice, but not very deep; got enough in there at the moment though!). At the wide end, the curved, bat-like "wings" hug my fat but not particularly long dick, transferring the full-speed vibrations wonderfully to the head. The vibrator is directly on and along the sensitive channel underneath my cock; the narrow end goes between my balls and almost to my asshole. I put a folded towel on the edge of the sink so that it doesn't get annoyingly loud, then lean on it again with the vibrator in between this time and slide forwards until the tip of my cock is again under the water stream.

Now everything is prepared, that's the position in which I'll shoot my load. We're feeling how it's building up, no stopping now, and your brain is pumping out the hormones of excitement too - there'll be nothing second-hand about the orgasm you'll feel. Left hand fucking my asshole with the bead vibrator and wanking my prostate, right hand most of the way around dick and vibrator, with the thumb making small rubbing movements on top of the head of the dick, between the tips of the "bat wings".

Clenching my ass with each thrust, fucking and buggering and wanking and feeling the water stream each time I'm forward and you're loving it too and although we're concentrating on my body your fingers are feeling how wet your cunt is and that turns me on even more and the blood rushes to my head and my whole body tingles and we fuckwankbugger fuck fuck fuck and the balls tighten and the pressure rises and the rush comes like a fast-working drug and the final shred of control is lost and the sperm wells up and fuck fuck fuck FUCK and yeeeessss the spasms come from prostate and balls and the spunk shoots through the piss-channel of my cock in waves again and again and we're in tune with our outer selves and know for a few moments why we squeezed part of ourselves into these bodies and we grok everything and the heat of the big bang is our pleasure and the waves roll and fuckwankbugger fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck... slowly coming back, warm and happy, relaxing and laughing together as the water streams onto the cock-tip, ramping down with all the movements to squeeze out the last drops of sperm and of lust.

That takes a minute or two, then we give ourselves a hug and I clean myself up, disposing of the dirty condom from the bead vibrator, washing my ass on the bidet then having a piss (which you also enjoy) to rinse out my tube. Still out of breath and sweaty, I shower and dry myself off quickly, then go and lie down on my bed, more and more aware of your body...