Teletranscendence 03

Story Info
How I came to write this series... ;-)
826 words
5
638
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaliGM
DaliGM
2 Followers

We both feel it's time to reduce the intensity of our connection: being so closely intertwined and experiencing all the sensations from both our bodies becomes somewhat strenuous after a while, and it's relaxing to feel in full control of ourselves again. The own identity seems to have an instinct for self-preservation which prevents us from merging completely to one being.

So now we each have the other a little at arm's length, not much more intense than a video chat. Of course we each still know what the other is feeling: with such fresh and direct memories, it is easy to imagine, and a few of the stronger sensations still come through directly. However, we can now vaguely sense the tens or hundreds of thousands of people cumming around the world at any moment, an ocean of orgasms.

Practically everyone over a certain age has the ability to transmit their sensations. It's the receiving which is more difficult to learn. We wish there were more of us: maybe our story will encourage people to try...

This went all at once through our heads, faster than you can read this; with these thoughts in mind, we begin stimulating ourselves again. We're both thinking of all those currently masturbating: alone, as pairs or in groups, with whom we could potentially make contact. At the moment however, we're concentrating on our pleasure, not so very different from "classical" mutual masturbation.

Your body is still ready and willing, you don't need so long to recover. My cock is now also stirring again, so I'm squeezing it and gently caressing my balls as you stretch out and run your hands over most of your body, from the least to the most erogenous zones, teasing us both a little. By the time you get between your thighs, I have a full erection. "Come on, wank yourself now" we're each thinking to the other. You let me know that you want me to cum with your third orgasm, that gives me time to enjoy the edging. No anal now, other than clenching the ass cheeks, we're totally fixed on balls and cock, cunt and clit, classically with my left hand on my balls and my right fist around my cock, you with two fingers of your left hand fucking your G-spot while the thumb and the other two fingers are pressing on your pussy lips, your right hand is rubbing and squeezing your clit so that you cum almost immediately, curling up your whole body. I'm keeping myself on the edge, always about ten seconds from the point of no return, as you get your breath back and carry on wanking again straight away. Wanking, that's what it is now, like millions of people around the world, no subtlety, just freed lust. Both of us, you and your cunt and me and my cock, each encouraging the other verbally as well as through the visual and tactile sensations which we still share, both rubbing faster and faster so that I almost cum as you do and only just manage to hold back as you're writhing on your bed and gasping for breath.

By now my balls are like leather and my cock is the center of my being, there's nothing that could make me stop now except that final release, you know it too. You stretch your cunt with three, or was it four fingers? Hard to be sure when I'm so close to the edge. I don't know whether I can hold out until your third orgasm, although your fingers are back in your favorite position and you're giving yourself all you've got.

I'm stroking my cock faster and faster, suddenly I know there's no return, in a couple of seconds I'll shoot my load whatever happens, but that's fine by you, you're rubbing G-spot and clit so fast that your fingers are just a blur as it wells up from my cock and balls, my ass clenches and I give out guttural grunts as the cum gushes as if it were from the back of my head and through my whole body, until it really does come spurting from prostate and balls, shooting hot through the base, shaft and head of my cock with unstoppable force, pumping in wave after wave as you cum a second later, yelling obscenities as we both keep on wanking ourselves as fast as we can while cumming in a long, drawn-out orgasm where it's hard to say just how long it is, rising back up to the top several times as it seems to be easing off, the nearest I can get to multiple orgasms - especially as I get enough brain back to notice that that's exactly what you are having, also while I'm breathing again and going into afterplay...

In the warm afterglow, you ask me to write about us in order to share and spread our pleasure. How could I refuse?

DaliGM
DaliGM
2 Followers