Unexpected Threesome to Shaving

Story Info
The unexpected threesome leads to mutual shaving.
1.5k words
4.23
6.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows on from the unexpected sex series and is largely recounting my experience with the girl involved.

Well, following on from my unexpected sex adventure, things cooled a little with Lara with no concert opportunities and things a bit awkward with her parents at home. We video called each other a few times and mutually masturbated once or twice. One thing I did notice was that her beautiful, shaved cunt was now quite a mass of hair, not even that trimmed line I first saw. I later found out that her parents had heard her talking to me in her room and had caught her masturbating. Fortunately, not noticed the video call in progress. At the time,# I just thought the signal had dropped out.

'Ping'

It was a text from Lara.

'Hi. My parents have just told me they are going away next weekend to some old friends who are celebrating a special birthday. Would I be OK by myself? Of course I told them yes, of course. So, do you fancy coming here on Saturday?'

'That would be brilliant. Thanks. Do you have anything in mind? Time?'

She quickly replied,' After lunch perhaps, say 14.30? That should give us plenty of time. I have to be somewhere early evening.'

'Plenty of time for what?

'I'll tell you when I see you but dress loose and casual.'

'You are a tease but 14.30 is fine. Text me your address again please.'

My mind was full of what she had in mind for the rest of the week. Most of my thoughts gave me a raging hard on and I had to wank and cum several times just to relieve the pressure.

Well, the day arrived and I made my way to her house. Nothing out of the ordinary at all. I walked up the narrow, hedged path and rang the doorbell.

"Hi. Spot on time as well. Come on in."

This time, no tight T shirt top and tight, short shorts. Just an outsize T shirt that covered everything. Her nightwear perhaps?

"So, what did you have in mind?"

"Well, I need some help and wondered if you were up for helping?"

"What with?" I queried.

"Do you remember when you last saw me naked? I nodded. She lifted the bottom of her T Shirt right up and said, "Look!"

My eyes almost burst out of their sockets. Not only was she not wearing underwear but her whole public area was now hairy, even round her cunt lips.

"Oh! So, what help do you need?"

"I want you to help me shave it all off again. It was easy before because I only trimmed it and then finally removed the rest."

"Me, shave you?" As I said that, my cock did jump at the thought. Here I was looking quite intently now at her very different cunt area, wondering what to say.

"Yes, until I am perfectly smooth again. I didn't realise how often I would have to do it. Also, can I shave you as well? Not sure I like giving a hairy blow job either."

I recoiled at that thought but then, I had trimmed a few of my longer hairs sometimes having got them caught in my trouser zip! But, shaved naked? If it meant more blowjobs then.....?

"Oh, go on. I have seen several porn videos and shaved looks fantastic. The thought of shaving you as well is a real turn on. In fact, I am getting wet already."

Well, this discussion was turning me on as well. I thought for a bit. No one else would know so, what the hell.

"OK. Where can we do this easily? "

"I have already thought about that. On my bed, with some towels to catch the drips. I have a new razor and plenty of shaving gel. Trying to do it in the shower is really difficult as I can't see properly. Lying on the bed will be easy for us both."

"You have thought this out, haven't you. Can you cope shaving an erect cock?"

"Shall we see?" With that she took my hand and led me to the stairs and up to her bedroom. She had planned this totally because towels, razor, gel and a bowl of water were already set up.

"Come on then. Clothes off."

I started to lift off my T Shirt whilst Lara did the same but I momentarily paused as I was confronted with a totally naked Lara once more. Oh, wow! So beautiful, so sexy.

As I slid my trousers and boxers down, my very hard cock sprung out.

"Mmmmm. Someone is excited. I think we should trim the hair close with scissors first as the razor won't get so clogged." With that, she lay right back with her legs dangling over the edge of the bed. She opened her legs fully exposing her hairy area. "Come on then. Start on me first. "

I picked up the scissors, sunk to my knees and began to cut the hairs from the top down towards her enlarged labia. As I trimmed, I could smell her sex and see her cunt getting moister and moister. She just couldn't resist a quick clit rub with her finger.

"Right, your turn next. Just lay back like I did."

As lay back, my cock was pointing to the ceiling it seemed. I was also staring at Lara, fully naked and much thinned cunt hair. She then starting trimming, holding my cock out of the way as she worked. However, a quick thumb rub over my cock head was fantastic.

"I can't take much of that. I will cum. Not sure if we can complete a shave without cumming."

"I'm the same. Let's masturbate together, cum and then do the shave after. I'll lay on the bed. You kneel between my legs so I can see."

I moved as she asked. I could watch her face, look at her cunt as she masturbated her clit and fingered her cunt. In turn, she watched me as I slowly wanked my shaft.

"Cum on me. Cum on my cunt. No worries about getting pregnant. I am on the pill now."

I watched her face contort with ecstasy as she screamed into orgasm. That was enough for me. My cum first shot on to her belly and then the rest down in to her very trimmed cunt hair. She watched in obvious delight and then rubbed my cum around her labia, finally sucking what was left on her fingers. We both flopped back, exhausted from such powerful orgasms.

"Oh, wow. I never realised how sexy and stimulating that would be and we haven't finished yet. Perhaps you had better shave me next to give you chance to recover."

Kneeling, razor in hand, I began to massage the shaving gel over the trimmed hair paying particular attention to her cunt lips. She squirmed every time I did it. Taking great care, I gently pulled the razor downwards, removing strips of hair with each stroke. Keeping the skin taught each time, it wasn't long before she was completely smooth once more. So, so erotic.

"Right, you're next," she said to me. "Lie right back."

I must admit I was somewhat nervous. However, the feeling as she massaged the gel around the base of my cock and covering all the rest was superb. My cock was rock hard. She gently shaved my cock base. It felt great. Not long before I was also totally smooth.

"Wow, again. I love this." She proceeded to kiss my balls, working up my cock, finally licking my cock head and in and out of my foreskin.

Lara quickly moved and sat astride me and began to rub my cock back and forth along her cunt crack, moving a finger down to rub her clit.

"Oh, oh, so strong. Brilliant." She lifted herself up, took hold of my cock, placing it at the entrance to her cunt and gradually sunk down on me. "I want you to cum in me. I'm on the pill, so safe."

She increased her pace and I could feel my cum building. I reached forward and began to massage her clit. It seemed like seconds and we both yelled with an incredibly strong orgasm, her cunt muscles so, so tight as I shot my cum deep inside her.

The view I had of her sitting astride me will last for quite a while. Perfect wanking memory. I wondered, could this get any better? She eventually lifted off my now limp cock, lay back so I could see my cum oozing from that perfectly smooth area.

"How can this get any better? Can it be any better?" Lara said.

"I don't know at the moment but just doing this again sometime will satisfy me if you are up for it?"

"Will you shave me again as well?"

"No problem. Perhaps don't let it grow quite so long next time. I loved the shaving bit the best but cumming twice was also brilliant. Do your parents go away much?"

"No, not often. We will have to think of somewhere else." Lara replied.

*****