Tell About Your Lovers, I Asked

Story Info
My Wife Described Them All, Lovers of Her Past.
2.7k words
3.57
16k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers

It started out as a game we played before sex where we told each other our fantasies. We got pretty wild with the stories, because they were, after all, made up.

Then one night I asked her how many men she'd been with before me. "It has to be before you?" she asked playfully.

"Okay, how many have you been with period?" I said with a grin.

"Well, less than a hundred, more than fifty," she said.

"Fifty?" I said with a gasp.

"Well, I was a busy girl back in the day," she said.

"Tell me about some of them," I said. "Tell me about the good ones, the ones you think about now when we're fucking. The ones you would chose to be with again if you could. The memorable ones. The ones with dicks so big you swoon when you think of them?"

"Swoon?" she said. "You think I swoon for some of them?" I said for her just to tell me about some of them, whatever she remembered, whatever she looked back on favorably.

"Tell me about the best fucks you've ever had?" I said snuggling up against her.

"You mean other than you?" she said with a wicked grin. "You don't want to hear about other men in my past," she said. " Why would I do that? You don't want to know that."

I nodded. "Yes, I do," I said. "Really, I'd like to hear about them."

"Well, okay," she said with a look that said "if that's what you want. "Well, there was Monty, who could eat pussy like a world champion. He could suck on a clit for hours and hours and never lose his hard on. He was a college English professor who specialized in Elizabethan and could spout poetry. and eat pussy all night. You sure you want to hear this?" she said. I nodded. "Okay, well, he would send me on blissful trips while I laid on my back with my legs spread all night," she said.

"Any soul brothers in that woodpile?" I asked as I kissed her.

"Two," she said with a grin. "Jacob and Amos," she said wistfully.

"Was one of those the biggest you ever had?" I asked.

"Close," she said, "but no, that would be Andrew. He was a stallion," she said with a wide smile. I asked her to tell me about those two and she grinned, then started telling me how she met them and about her first encounter with each.

I asked how she met them and she said at school. "Jacob was out for track and Amos worked in the cafeteria where I worked. I only saw them at school and went to their rooms. Jacob liked me to get on top and buck and rock and let him lift me from underneath. He was so big I had to be careful I didn't come down to far. Amos loved me to suck his dick and he'd pick me up in his car and I'd blow him as he drove. Sometimes I went to his room and we'd stand just inside the door and I'd suck him against the door so no one could come in.

One night she told me about Monty, the pussy eater, and I stretched out fascinated at her stories about him eating her in some amazing places. He ate her once in the park where she stood by the jungle gym and he knelt below her and ate her pussy as she stood looking out over the park. She said her mother liked Monty and she'd let him come over and while she was at work he'd eat Claire in her room on her bed. "One time he ate me in the kitchen while I looked out the window watching for my mother to come home," she said with a look of nostalgia on her face.

"He sure could eat pussy good," she said with a smile.

I asked her one night to tell me about Andrew, the one who she said was a stallion. "I first saw Andrew when I was fourteen," she said. "He showed it to me in the tack room at the stables. He took it out and I could believe it. I had only seen a few at that time, but his was so big I thought it was fake," she said.

Incredibly, I was fascinated at hearing about her ex-boy friends and sex partners. Some she didn't think of as boy friends, she just thought of them as someone she fucked on occasion.

She told me the best fuck she'd ever had was Matt, and she almost swooned when she told me about him. His dick wasn't especially large, but what he did with it was magnificent. She said they had a place they'd go out by the back bay where there was a lot of trees and he'd fuck her standing up in the trees. She said she'd do just about anything to get him to fuck her, and he liked getting blowjobs so they'd trade one for the other. He'd fuck her and she blow him. She said she like just holding his dick in her hands, and he liked it too so they did that a lot.

She told me the person she liked having sex with the most was her roommate in college, a girl named Carla. She and Carla would get back from dates and they'd lay in bed together and kiss and share about their dates, telling secrets about the guys, then they'd usually go down on each other and she said she always came with Carla, although she rarely came with the guys. I was thrilled that she'd tell me about Carla, as I think it was part of her history that she rarely shared with other people.

Then one night she told me about Jacque. He was the best kisser she'd ever been with. She said she actually came one night during a kiss from Jacque. It was the first and last time she'd ever had an orgasm from a kiss. she said, except for Carla, she'd never had a kiss so soft and tender, so passionate. She still remembered the excitement of kissing with Jacque.

One night as we began to talk, she began to laugh. I asked her what was so funny and she said she was thinking about Anthony. I asked what it was about Anthony that made her laugh. She said he could talk her into anything, and his favorite thing was to have sex in public and he had convinced her many times to risk being discovered, having sex with him in public places. She began to laugh again and said he convinced her to have sex with him on a crowded bus under a blanket. She remembers covering her mouth to keep from calling out as she came with all the people around them.

She said they fucked once in a church with people around them and her sitting on his lap, her dress up and her panties off. They fucked once on a crowded beach with hundreds of people, families and groups all around them, people playing frisbee and volleyball, and they were covered by a thin sheet fucking in the middle of the sand just a ways from the water. She was embarrassed as she told me about it, but she also liked remembering such an exciting time.

One night we began to make love and she guided my penis to her wet slit and slid it into her. She seemed to be energized by telling me about her past lovers, and I could feel the excitement in her as I pushed my erection into her pussy. I took a hold of her bottom, pulling her cheeks apart and searching for her warm anus. She arched her body against mine and we pounded against each other, savoring the feel of our intercourse, loving the sex we were having.

As we fucked I thought about Clara and her eating one another, and I thought about Anthony talking her into fucking in a church, on a beach, and in a crowded bus. I remembered her telling me about Monty eating her and making her scream in her climax, about Andrew who was so large she called him a stallion. After we both came, we cuddled and I asked her if she ever saw any of these people lately. She got very quiet and her silence was quite an answer.

"Really?" I said.

"A few," she whispered.

"Who?" I asked.

"I saw Andrew last summer," she said quietly. "A few times," she added. "And I saw Monty at least twice. He came and we went out to eat," she added. I asked if she ever saw Carla and she got quiet. "I see Carla every couple of months," she said.

"You have sex with any of these people?" I asked.

It took her a long time to answer. I could see it in her eyes that she was thinking about the question, deciding what to say. I said it would be okay if it was yes. After nearly a minute, she nodded and said okay. "I have, yes," she said. I was somewhat surprised at her answer and simply gazed at her, wondering if she'd go on. "I'm sorry, but I have a few times. Carla and I get together every few months. I sometimes go to her house and we... ah, well, we renew our friendship, I make love to her. We enjoy each other. I don't think I'm a have-sex-with-one-person kind of woman, " she said quietly.

I felt excited that she'd tell me and I simply stretched out next to her, raised up on an elbow and listened. "You love Carla?" I asked. She nodded and smiled.

"I do, yes," she whispered.

"And the others?"

"Some of them, yes," she said quietly. "I love the way Monty eats pussy, and I love having sex with Andrew. I love sucking him," she said. I asked her when was the last time she saw Anthony, and she looked up and smiled. "This month," she said. "He talked me into having sex

I suggested that we arrange it so that she could see them on a regular basis. She looked up and smiled, kissed me, and said she'd be grateful. I told her I loved her and did not mind if she kept them in her life. "It's only sex," I said with a grin. I asked if I could meet some of them. She nodded. "Like Carla," I said. "I would really like to meet Carla."

She said she would like that, since Carla was a person she really cared for. She got on the phone and called her, then told her she had explained about their relationship and how they had been meeting over the years. We invited Carla to come to the house for dinner the next weekend.

I was thrilled to be able to meet Carla and I even helped Claire prepare for her friend's visit. She asked if I'd help her shave for Carla, as they used to do that for one another. We went into the bathroom and she got undressed, then sat on the edge of the tub and I lathered her up between her legs, then with Claire's razor I shaved off the foam and cleaned off the hair from her mound and around her pussy. I wiped the foam off when I was finished and kissed her pussy when all the excess foam was removed.

"That's really nice for your girlfriend," I said. "I think she'll like it." Claire smiled and leaned over and kissed me. When Carla came I was stunned at the beauty of my wife's friend. She was a tall, stunning woman with a lovely face, a fine body, and wonderful shapely breasts. Claire had asked if Carla could spend the night and I said of course. She wanted to sleep with her in the guest room and I quickly agreed. I found that when the two women were roommates the went nude most of the time around the house, so I readily agreed that they could do that this time and looked forward to seeing Carla without her clothes.

After dinner the women took a shower together and I listened to the sound of the water and wondered what actually was going on in our bathroom. I could imagine them kissing under the spray and soaping one another, then rinsing it off of each other.

When they came out of the shower they both were radiant, and I could see sexual satisfaction in their faces.

When Carla had arrived they stood in the door way and kissed, more like lovers than simply roommates. As they kissed each one caressed the body of the other one, their hands roaming over every part of the other's body. Carla spent a great deal of time fondling Claire's breasts, and their kiss moved from in front of the door to the living room, to the couch. It was thrilling to see the two friends uniting so enthusiastically.

We talked after dinner, then the women went to bed. I could hear them talking and laughing in the guest room and wondered exactly what was going on. My mind wandered over the images of them on the bed, without clothes, eating one another's pussy, kissing and sucking the other woman's sex.

In the morning they didn't come out of the bedroom until almost eleven, which of course meant that they had been having sex most of the night. I loved picturing what they were doing to one another all night. In the morning both of the women came down stairs without a stitch on and they were lovely together.

I thought how it would be if it were Andrew, or Monty the pussy eater, or Jacob, or any one of her other lovers coming down stairs with her after a night of fucking in the guest room. Carla left that next afternoon and the two women kissed at the door for a long time before she was able to go. They pledged to see one another soon, and I thought about how wonderful it would be to see them together.

Since Carla was here, the only one of her friends that has visited so far has been Anthony, and, of course, they stayed together in the guest room, but I was wondering just what he would talk her into doing, what outrageous thing he'd convince her to try. Would he get her to have sex on our front lawn, or in a local movie house? Would he talk her into fucking for me so I could watch? I didn't know, but I was almost afraid to find out. However, it excited me so to think about a man talking my wife into some sexual hi-jinks while he was here staying with us.

She has talked about inviting Monty, the pussy eater, over for a visit, and I can only imagine what they will do and where. I'd love to be able to see him eat her pussy while he's here with us. I don't know, I'll have to find out. I've never regretted asking my wife to tell me about her old boyfriends and getting her to share with me about their skills and sexual gifts. I have come to accept her time with them, and I have been entertained by listening to her tell me of her adventures with all of them. From Jacob and Amos, her two black friends, to Andrew who is the size of a horse in the male department, to her stories about she and Carla, her roommate in college who she grew to love and make love to during those years at Berkley.

She's never asked about any of mine, but I think I should be careful about telling her anything about women who rank in my honor roll of memorable sexual experiences. If she does, I'm not sure how I'm going to handle it. We'll just have to see when the time comes.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers