All Comments on 'Tell About Your Lovers, I Asked'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

Lets start with the basics: if she had such great sex and is in love with Carla, why did she marry this guy?

She cheated on him, she lied to him, she defrauded him and he doesnt seem to care. If you have no emotional stake in the relationship: why get married?

Why would he stay married to her? After all, she lied to him throughout their marriage, he doesnt even rank an honourable mention when it comes to sex, she prefers sex with her ex’s and doesn’t seem the least bit guilty that she is giving her husband her leftover emotions.

It’s one thing to be picked last in dodgeball, it’s another thing to be picked last by your wife.

They both deserve better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Quantity of quality. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
See

Why do this to yourself all the stories are pointless. I take it the reason for the amount of boring stories you have written is to point out you have got a fantasy. Well good for you all you have done is point out that this writer should be avoided at all cost . The amount of stories you have written tells people that you are a complete poor writer who is trying to hard to get themselves known .

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

My Wife Described Them All, Lovers of Her Past and ironically the only one she knew that was gay was her husband and the writer of this trolling horse shit.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 2 years ago

You gotta be kidding! Even fiction should be believable enough for reader to suspend belief. If we were to suspend belief on this one our only reaction would probably be, "This guy is nuts!" If such a thing did HAPPEN Hubby would very quickly find himself limited to Lady Five Fingers while he became the laughing stock of the area.

Too low to rate! cd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love hearing about my wife’s past lovers. She started having sex at 14 and I met her two years after she graduated college. In that time she supposes she had over 200different men and several women as lovers. She now enjoys retelling these stories as much as I love hearing them. They are what made her who she is today.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Amos, her black friend? Where at Andy, and Jamal. The only believable thing in this story is that a whore like this would go to Cal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So much better than any of Ismeasels stories.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Wackadoodle had a good point. However, having your wife recall her past can sure get her pussy wet. Too bad, in this story, wife admits to cheating. Most men aren't going to pit up with that. Tho I am sure some don't care. With my first wife Karen, I always encouraged her to get when ever she could. Boy did she ever! The poor asswipe that got her next never knew she was ALWAYS getting strange when she was out. LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...