Tell it to My Heart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sami chuckled too. Then she turned her back to me and re-snuggled back into me. A tiny bit more than before if that was even possible.

"Goodnite Andi," she whispered.

"Goodnite Sami," I tenderly whispered back... to my loving sister.

**********

We woke up the next morning, Monday, completely untangled with our backs to each other. I did feel her warm bottom, pressed against mine. That felt good. Not weird. Just good. Like I said before, there was nothing sexual between us, ever. She was solidly straight and I was completely, and unabashedly gay. Sami and I just had a super strong connection.

Sami got ready for school as I walked down the stairs. The house was eerily quiet for 8am. I walked in the kitchen and found a note from Mom. It said that they got up early and took our 14 year old sister Charlee to her skin treatment. Sami and I felt so bad for Charlee. She's barely been hugged by anyone. The treatments only helped her get through the basics of life.

Sami grabbed a protein bar as she ran out the door, saying, "Love ya Andi." I returned the loving salutation. And after a quick bowl of Froot Loops I went back upstairs for a quick nap while the house was empty.

I lay down and let my mind wander. I thought of Shara. Her captivating smile, her hazel eyes, and that mop top pink and blonde hair. I just loved it. Completely different from the women I've been 'dating' lately. I was going to say 'sleeping with'. But I hate that phrase. I understand it's a euphemism. Maybe I just don't like euphemisms. Why is it so wrong to say, the women that I've been having sex with lately. Or, more accurately, the women that I've been 'fucking' lately. Because that's how it really felt. Just fucking... Only raw animal emotion, no connection. Maybe I was more like my dad than I cared to admit.

But ever since my talk with Sami last night, I started to think that maybe the reason for that was my fault. Sure, some women just wanted something quick with no strings. But I could tell that there were a few that genuinely wanted to get to know me. I think I had this defense mechanism. If they wanted to talk about feelings I would start to kiss them so they couldn't talk. Then we'd have sex. Then I'd leave. I think Sami must have sensed this was happening. That's probably why she told me to take it slow with Shara.

Laying there, I started to feel a familiar tingling between my legs. A tingling I knew all too well. A tingling that I knew wasn't going to go away until I did something about it.

Even though... What's-her-name, God bless her Heart, gave me two fabulous orgasms last night. With just her talented tongue and fingers. I was aroused again. I needed fingers on me... everywhere.

With a series of easy movements I got naked and stood in front of the full length mirror attached to the closet door. I enjoyed masturbating in front of a mirror. It felt less... solitary. It was also easy to imagine that I was with another girl.

Shara's pretty face popped into my head. My heart rate increased and I felt a warmth spread throughout my body. I gazed at my reflection, letting my fingers graze all over my skin. I purposely avoided my breasts and pussy. I was imagining it was Shara's hands touching me. All over. My eyes partially closed to a soft focus. I'm reveling in the light goosebumps Shara is giving me. I notice a moistness between my legs.

Still looking in the mirror, I whisper to Shara what I want. "Please touch me where I NEED to be touched honey." But she doesn't comply. Instead, she glides her hands down the sides of my neck, delicately scraping her fingernails down my chest, fingertips dancing on my skin. She is lightly pulling on my nipples. She gives them a slight squeeze and pull. I lightly moan. She cups my full breasts, using her thumb and index finger to continually pinch my nipples. I moan again as I watched the woman in the mirror. She pinches my nipples wonderfully hard, harder than I normally like, but I don't ask her to stop.

The powerful tingling is shooting directly to my pussy. It needs attention NOW! I beg her, "Please Shara, touch me there." But not yet, although her fingers do leave my now aching nipples. And I'm enjoying the pleasant throbbing... Still she teases me.

After another minute, Shara's hands are near my now hot and wet pussy. She gingerly runs her short fingernails from both hands across, just above my hairless pussy. Again... and again... Over and over. Close but never giving me what I need. What I desire.

Between haggard breaths I plead to her one more time. "Oh Shara, stop teasing me... Please touch my pussy, play with my clit... please!" I watch the woman in the mirror as she slowly slides two fingers through the wet folds of my swollen pussy. She uses my juices as lubricant, and starts to nimbly stroke my clit.

Finally, Shara was giving my pussy the attention it was begging for. "OH YES," I said louder than I wanted. With deft movements her fingers rubbed my clit just the way I like. Small circles, above and slightly to the left. I spread my shaky legs to let her right hand slide her two middle fingers inside me. "OH FUCK," I said, closing my eyes and now, not caring how loud I was. Slowly in and out, her fingers slid. "I'm so excited, I can feel my thighs getting slick from my spreading wetness.

Her hands worked on my full pussy lips, and I loved it. I was breathing faster, like I was running a 50 yard sprint. I leaned forward slightly as I opened my eyes to watch Shara or myself. The sight I'm seeing excites me even more. I look straight into my own eyes and whisper "Fuck me Shara, fuck me... honey... don't stop... make me cum Shara... make me cum." And, a few seconds later, she did. Or I did. "Oh God... I'm cumming... Oh... Oh...God... I'm... cumminnnnggg..." My eyes immediately close. The pleasure ravages me. I took one unstable step to the left and fell sideways on Sami's bed as I was overcome by my orgasm.

Still blissfully fingering myself, still joyously rubbing my clit, still freely leaking girl cum. The tingles bounced from my head to my toes and back again. Colliding at my pussy just long enough to make me twitch over and over. Bouncing again and again... Still cooing... "Oh... oh... oh... oh God."

Finally, my movements slowed. Part of me wanted to completely stop, part of me didn't. I lightly rubbed my extra warm pussy, feeling a fading twitch now and then. It felt really good. Really, really good. I laid there for a few more minutes, catching my breath. I must have bumped the mirrored door when I fell onto the bed. It opened a bit. Lying there, I could see the lower half of myself come down from an unusually great orgasm. I just watched my fingers lightly rubbing my pussy. I opened my legs and looked at my well pleasured pussy. I'm always amazed as to how wet I get. But this was more than I've ever seen.

After a few more minutes of petting myself, I got up and made my way to the bathroom for another shower. I reminded myself as the warm water soothed me that I must wash Sami's bedspread. I don't think she would appreciate the mess I made on it.

I realized that it was my thoughts of Shara that made my heart pound so much. Made me tremble so much. Made me cum so much. Why? Yes, she's very pretty. Yes, I'm attracted to her. But is she straight? Is she gay? She seemed like she could be gay. Could she even be attracted to a girl like me? Or any girl? She seemed sorta flirty. Or was I just confusing her friendliness for something else? She did tell me to come back. She watched me all the way out to my motorcycle. Maybe I SHOULD ask her out?

Yes you should Andi... Definitely! I know Heart, you're all for that.

I did finally get that nap. But when I woke up I realized that celebrating my birthday with my family would have to wait. So I just puttered around on my laptop. Looking for an old car to restore. But most of the ones I was looking at were more than I could afford. I had a few thousand saved up. But I was going to need a little more if I wanted to get a decent one.

My sister Sami came home from school just as I was putting her freshly washed and dried bedspread back on her twin bed. She changed clothes and we went down stairs. We ordered a pizza with some money our mom left us. That's when I noticed a birthday card from my parents. They wished me a happy birthday. And said they were sorry they couldn't be there on my special day. But that they would make it up to me. They said that a lot. I understood. But it still made me sad.

Of course, If I just stayed home last night. Instead of having meaningless sex with what's-her-name.. I could have seen my parents. Meaningless sex? That's not like me to think that way. But I had to admit. Since I couldn't even remember what's-her-name's... name... meaningless... is probably right.

Sami and I were sitting right next to each other on the couch. Eating pizza and watching a dumb comedy on TV. So close our hips were touching. In our younger days, we would happily squish ourselves into my dad's cushy recliner. Sometimes she would rest her head on my shoulder. The love we shared. The closeness we shared. Kept me sane all these years.

"Hey Andi, do you mind if I have Tommy over for the night? I mean since mom, dad and Charlee won't be home," Sami said with some excitement in her voice. Who am I to say no?

"Of course Sami," but I had to tease her a little. I mean what are big sisters for? "But be sure to use a condom!... And for god sake... Don't swallow!... That stuff is disgusting... At least that's what I hear anyway."

Sami started laughing so hard I thought she was going to spit out her food. Which made me laugh uncontrollably. I laughed so hard I slid off the couch and onto the floor. Sami then jumped on top of me. She started to tickle me. I could have stopped her at any time. But I loved the attention and I loved to hear her laugh. When she stopped tickling me, she sat up on my belly and smiled. "Are you going to see Shara?" she said with some excitement in her voice.

"I don't know what I'm going to do. Part of me wants to swing by the Food Mart to see if Shara is there. And part of me just wants to go to Aunt Charlie's."

"Well, why don't you do this? Go to the Food Mart, hang out for a bit. If Shara's there then you can talk to her. Maybe ask her out? If she's not around after a bit, then you can go to Aunt Charlie's."

I thought about what she said. Maybe, I'll do just that.

Around 8pm I said hello and goodbye to Tommy as we passed each other at the back door. He wasn't a bad looking guy. But he was definitely on the shy side. Short blond hair with freckles. And only a little taller than Sami. I blew Sami a kiss and told her to remember what I said. She gave me a fake stern look. I laughed.

I hopped on the Honda and took off. Wearing my signature outfit and smelling of my dad's Old Spice. Yeah, I know... but I like it. And I've gotten more than a few compliments on it.

I swung by the Food Mart to see if I could catch a glimpse of Shara. I slowly rode by the big front windows. But I didn't see her. One more pass... nothing. So off to my favorite pickup spot.

It was getting late. I watched women come and go all night. But nobody even looked my way. I was starting to think all the women inside Aunt Charlie's paired up and nothing was going to happen for the horny birthday girl.

I was leaning sideways on my motorcycle, mindlessly thumbing through my phone. I heard off in the distance, the unmistakable clickety clack of two sets of high heels slowly moving towards me. They were in perfect lock step. I looked up. It was a lesbian couple that looked to be in their mid 50's. Two, really pretty, well dressed, classy women. A tall blonde and a much shorter brunette. Each had their nails and makeup done perfectly. And combined, more diamond jewelry than I've ever seen. Not the type of people you normally see at this end of town. Although, who am I to judge?

The tall blonde with bright red lipstick walked up to me, but didn't say a word. Only nervously handed me a paper. Not just any paper, monogrammed embossed stationery. With an address on it. 222 Park Place. It was in an upscale neighborhood.

The note said,

'Dear Andi. Tonight, my wife and I are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. And to mark the occasion we wanted to do something wild and crazy. Something that we've never done before. We'd like to have a ménage à trois with you, tonight. The women in Aunt Charlie's said you were a 'no strings attached' kind of girl. We don't want you to know our names, so please don't ask. There can be no talking and only necessary touching. But I think that if you agree, we'll all have a great time. Please consider making a couple of old gals' once in a lifetime fantasy come true.'

I was so lost in reading the shocking message. I didn't hear the women scurry away. By the time I looked up, they were giggling and climbing into the back of a shiny black limousine. Now what? Do I really want to go through with this? Sure, I've thought about it.

I was still mulling it over in my head when my hands decided on their own, to crumble up the stiff paper. Why did I do that? I know, thoughts of Shara were in the back of my mind.

Then I threw the balled up note at the fleeing limo now more than two blocks away. Really, I'm gonna pass on a three-way? I asked myself. I watched the limo turn and disappear into the night.

Something made me look down. There, on the ground was the note, rolling like a tumbleweed in the light breeze. Directly toward me. It stopped when it hit my shiny black boot. Now I'm not big on the universe sending me 'signs' or anything. But this was plainly obvious, even to me. I picked up the crumpled note, flattened it back out, folded it and put it in my back pocket.

**********

The girls must have arrived at the address just a few minutes before I did. It looked like a small version of a southern plantation house. There was a driveway along the right side, but I just parked my bike on the street. The short full figured brunette bounced with delight as she waved me into the brightly lit front door. She welcomed me with sparkling eyes and a pleasant smile. Her luscious long brown hair practically glowed as she took my hand and guided us through the large foyer. We passed a large round marble table with fresh cut flowers. Then we slowly ascended the half circle staircase.

We walked into a large ornate bedroom. A dozen candles gave the room a gentle gold hue. More fresh cut flowers were placed around the room. The fragrance reminded me of springtime in the park. The tall, thin, small chested blonde was wearing a long red satin nightgown with white lace trim. The brunette stopped in her tracks to admire her wife. She let out an excited gasp.

"Oh darling, I've never seen you in that... You look amazing," she gushed.

"Thank you sweetheart, I'm glad you like it," the blonde gushed back.

The tall blonde looked over to me and in a soft angelic voice said. "Andi, we prefer that you don't speak too much. But I realize there may come a time when you need to address either one of us. So, for your purposes, I am June and this is my lovely wife Connie." Her tone was friendly but business-like.

In keeping with the no talking rule, I just smiled and nodded my head. June's pretty face smiled back at me. Then, without a word, she walked over to a large antique armoire, opened the heavy doors and pulled out a decent size, strap-on. An expensive embossed leather corset type strap-on. Purple in color with a pleasure nub on the inside to stimulate the wearer's clit. I've seen ones like these before, but they were too pricey for me. She placed it on the bed.

Then June stood next to me and started to remove all my clothes. I started to help, but my hands were gently placed to my sides. Her designer perfume made my nostrils flare as I watched Connie slowly strip behind me. I could see her middle aged womanly form in the full-length mirrors attached to the wall of sliding closet doors. When Connie was completely naked, she walked up to her wife, who just finished gently shedding all my clothes.

Standing just inches from me. Connie kissed her wife softly while she slowly pushed the thin spaghetti straps off June's shoulders. The nightgown fell and made a red silky puddle on the floor. June must have been a model in her earlier days. She was thin, yes, but she still had beautiful curves. Her ivory skin glowed in the candlelight. And I didn't see a hair on her body below her eyebrows.

I watched as their hands gently roamed over their soft skin. They kept kissing. Soft, romantic, nibble type kisses at first. In between kisses I could hear soft whispers of, I love you.

Then their kissing became more lively, tongues searching for their mate. Finding a home in each other's mouth. Hands sliding over bodies like it was their first time. Throaty moans signaling their enjoyment.

The much shorter Connie is practically looking straight up at her lover and June is practically looking straight down as they give themselves over to each other.

My eyes went wide as I watched the perfect combination of passion and grace. I could feel myself getting aroused. But I was also feeling something else. I know this sounds corny, but I could FEEL the love the two of them had for each other. It was palpable. It was like nothing I've ever experienced before. I felt odd just standing there, almost like a dirty peeping tom. This wasn't the beginning of some sexy romp. I was watching love in its purest form. I kept watching this overt display of love. Soft and gentle. Tender and loving. Their arms fit around each other perfectly. Standing the way they were. They looked like a Greek statue. One, beautiful, womanly curvy statue.

They stopped kissing, and smiled broadly at each other. Eyes still twinkling, hands still lightly roaming.

Connie placed her head sideways across June's chest, sighed and hugged her tightly. June returned the tight hug.

Just as I started to think they completely forgot about me. They both broke the hug and turned toward me. June walked over to the bed and retrieved the strap-on. I didn't need any help getting it on. But they both helped me anyway.

Then they laid me near the middle of their large king size four-poster bed. The white smooth satin sheets felt cool to the touch. The two of them knelt on either side of me facing each other over my torso. They started to kiss passionately again. Whispering I love you again. They started gently pawing at each other. Massaging each other. Lightly stroking each other's neck, back and hips. They softly moaned into each other's mouths.

I kept watching them, as four hands easily found four sensitive nipples. Lightly tugging and squeezing. Lightly pinching and tweaking. I salivated as the nipples became long and hard. They broke the kiss and moaned into each other's shoulders. They continued their passionate nipple play for another minute. Then they looked down at my body. Not in my eyes, just my body. A devilish grin grew on both of their faces.

I watched their eyes widen as they started touching me. Four hands gliding over my flesh. Fingertips touching me all over. My arms, legs, stomach, breasts. They started caressing my feminine curves, inciting goosebumps. I could feel my nipples harden. I could feel a wetness forming between my legs.

They leaned down and each started licking one of my nipples, circling it with their tongues. Licking turned to nibbling as they each tenderly wrapped a hand around each one of my breasts. Tingles ran across my skin in waves. They started to suck my hard nipples. Gentle at first, then with purpose. It was a glorious feeling. Two women, at the same time... sucking and nibbling on my sensitive nipples, sending pleasure tingles directly to my pussy. Making me completely wet. But never once did they make eye contact with me. Only with each other.

123456...8