Tell it to My Heart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the flat of her tongue traveled from the bottom to the top of my pussy without apprehension. She slid her body so she was flat on the bed with her head happily nestled between my legs. Her licking was exploratory but enjoyable. Moving between my stiff little clit and my opening, and every fold in between.

She wrapped one arm around my leg and started firmly rubbing my clit with her fingers. Her tongue pushed deep inside me. And somehow, with her other hand she was able to reach up and caress my breast. The combined sexual foray pushed me towards the top of that peak.

The rhythm of her fingers moving side to side on my clit. The rhythm of her tongue darting in and out of me, the rhythm of her fingers pinching my nipple. Ohhh... it created a symphony of feelings that pushed me over that peak. Oh that wonderful feeling of falling. My legs went stiff, my breath caught in my throat, and my hips lifted off the bed but Shara stayed with me. Never stopping her fingers, or tongue.

My one hand covered her hand that was on my breast and I squeezed tight. My other hand grabbed the top of her head and pushed it hard against my pussy. I didn't mean to, but I had to.

I screamed, "OOOhhhh Fuuuck!!!" as my pussy flooded her face with my juices. Wave after wave caused my hips to rise and fall several times. To her credit I could still feel Shara's tongue licking me. Drinking me.

I finally grabbed her hand that was having a field day with my clit, and said "STOP!" She stopped licking me too. My body was now completely limp. I'm not saying that was the greatest orgasm of my life, but it was in the top 10. I pulled on her shoulder as a sign to come up to me. She started crawling up. The light caught her face for a second. Now I've thought from the first moment I saw her that Shara was the most beautiful woman I've met. But there's something erotically beautiful about a woman's glistening face coming up from just eating me that just redefines the word sexy. I couldn't wait to kiss Shara. I leaned my head toward her before she fully reached me. Our lips met and I moaned. The flavor of me on her soft lips drove me crazy. Our kissing was non stop. My arms wrapped around her and I rolled her onto her back.

We still kept kissing. Kissing all over her face, tasting myself. Then I realized what I did, how I held her face hard against my pussy. We stopped kissing and I whispered. "Are you OK sweetheart?" I guess sweetheart is going to be my pet name for her.

"Yes, I'm fine Andi, why do you ask? You didn't hurt me or anything," she whispered back.

"I just thought I went a little too far holding your face against my pussy when my orgasm hit," I said in an apologetic voice.

Shara chuckled a bit and ran her fingers through my hair which forever now would give me a little thrill. "Andi honey, maybe you'll think I'm weird. But every day since I first met you, I've been watching some lesbian porn. I know a lot of it is extremely guyish. But I found some that were very sensual. I found it so exciting. And I watched intently. What you did seemed normal to me. I just didn't... I mean, I figured you've been with at least a few girls. And even though I've never been with a girl. I didn't want you to think that you had to show me everything. I didn't want to come off as the newbie that I am."

"But you acted so shy and innocent in the park earlier. Afraid that you wouldn't be good enough," I said smiling.

"Yeah, well, I couldn't exactly say, hey Andi, can we try out some things I saw watching twenty hours of lesbian porn?"

I laughed loudly and a second later so did Shara. God I loved her sense of humor.

"No, I guess not." Now it's my turn to run my hands through her super short hair. I looked into her hazel eyes. "Can I tell you something? Words that I've never said to anyone ever before?"

No, I'm going to tell her that I love her. Although, If I did, I wouldn't be lying. Her face got serious and she nodded. I whispered softly, "Shara you are the most beautiful woman I've ever met. You make my heart sing. Whenever you're around, I can't take my eyes off of you. Shara, your beauty is hypnotizing."

She brought her lips to mine and we kissed endlessly. But when we finally stopped, she whispered back. "Andi, I've never met anyone as beautiful as you either. I know you don't think of yourself that way. But I do. I think you're sweet and kind. You're strong when you want to be and soft when you need to be. You're everything I've ever been looking for."

Neither of us would have probably admitted it, but at that moment, we were both falling in love with each other. And as sweet as all that was. I had a problem. I hadn't finished what I started a little while ago.

The old Andi was patient long enough and was pacing back and forth in her cage. She needed her pound of flesh as it were. And she wanted it now.

I started to kiss Shara. Not hard, but not soft either. She moaned at my every touch. I had my sexy attack all planned out. I kept kissing down her neck. Down to the shallow valley between her breasts. I kept kissing her there. Then finally kissed over to her left breast and pulled her long nipple into my mouth. She moaned out, "Oh yesssss Andi!"

I reached over to her other nipple while still lavishing my expert oral attention to the nipple I just couldn't let go of. More moaning from Shara. "Oh God yes Andi, I love what you're doing!" I could have stayed there for hours just lavishing attention on her breasts. I loved what I was doing too. But old Andi pushed me lower. I kissed down her lithe torso to find her sweet treasure. The small trimmed patch of pubic hair seemed to match her style.

But just when I started to lick my favorite place. I felt Shara move completely out of the way. And, in what can only be described as a swift wrestling move, she turned me on my back, swung her leg over me and was sitting on my face. She was looking down at me as I was looking up at her. I was completely shocked. But this certainly wasn't the first time that I found myself in this position.

There was no need to say anything, at least not now. I figured it was something she watched in a porn movie. I went right to work on licking her clit. For her part, she moved her hips forward and back just a little. I don't know how to put this, so I'll just say that her pussy tasted divine. Sweeter than any other woman I've been with.

She was looking down at me. Running one hand through my hair while she leaned back slightly and started rubbing MY clit. Wow I thought. This girl is full of surprises. I don't watch much porn. Don't really have to. Haha. But maybe I should start.

My arms were wrapped around her thighs as her hip movements became more exaggerated. I felt her pussy sliding all the way up and down my face. I of course loved every second of it. Her fingers were doing an expert job on my now unhooded clit.

From her grinding motions and her quick breathing I could tell that she was getting close. And so was I. Then I heard. "Oooohhhh, fuuccck Andi!!!" At the same time her hand that was still on my head, grabbed my hair and pulled my face hard into her pussy. I absolutely loved how she paid me back for doing this to her. Then her pussy released a small stream of her juices. I licked up everything she had to give me.

Just then I exploded from her manipulations on her new obsession... my clit. I yelled out too. "Oooohhh fuuucck Shara... I love you!!" How the hell did that come out? What the hell made me say that?

That was me Andi...! What the hell Heart...? Tell me I'm wrong Andi... You're not wrong Heart... but you make me say it now...! What can I say Andi... oops!

Well, it's out there now, no way to take it back. You know, you never expect that the first time you tell a woman that you love her while her pussy is leaking juices into your mouth. But, I guess for me, it was par for the course.

Shara finally relaxed her grip on both my hair and my clit. She slid down my sweaty body and we kissed hard again. I can tell she doesn't mind my aggressive approach to sex. I can also tell that she doesn't mind the taste of her own pussy. She would lick my face in between kisses.

My, 'I love you' was still hanging out there. I know she heard me, I practically screamed it. Well, my heart made me practically scream it. She stopped licking and kissing me. She nuzzled her head in the crook of my neck. At least a full minute of silence went by. "I love you too Andi," she quietly whispered.

**********

Now I could spend the next couple hours regaling you of our sexual exploits that happened over the next several years. But I just don't have the time. Turns out Shara was my sexual equal. Her appetite for sex was as strong as mine. She was as aggressive as me at times. But also the softest lover at times. She would encourage me, nay invite me to do things to her while she drove her car. Or in a movie theater. Or even in a restaurant. She loved the thrill of possibly getting caught. Shara was up for anything, anytime, anywhere.

Some mornings I would wake up with her... Well, let's just say, she made it obvious that she wanted some of my expert oral attention right away. I happily obliged. Other mornings I would wake up with Shara between my legs giving me oral pleasure. She also liked to walk around the house naked. Teasing me constantly. Having sex three or four times a day was not unusual for us. She loved when I brought out the old Andi. All she had to say was 'Hi Tiger' and I knew what she meant. Then other times Shara would nuzzle her head under my chin and give off a purring sound. That's when we made sweet, tender, passionate love. The kind that seemed to last forever.

We were wildly in love with each other, and just couldn't get enough of each other. We decided to get married. Yes we were way too young. But that's what love does sometimes. It causes you to make rash decisions.

So, as everyone expected, we divorced a few years later. Turns out constant sex, just isn't enough to keep to two people together. But actually, it was more than that. Shara was sneaking around behind my back with her old boyfriend. The one she said she was only dating at the time we first met. But I couldn't understand it. The woman that couldn't walk by me without touching me in some way, left me for a guy? The woman that told me how much she loved my body probably a thousand times, left me for a guy? Yeah, she mentioned something about wanting kids. But we agreed that would be more down the road.

She took the cowards way out. She moved out while I was at my parents house. My dad was helping me work on my Mustang over a long Saturday. All she left me was a note.

Dear Andi. I'm sorry to leave you like this. I just know I couldn't do this face to face. I know you won't believe me, but I was once deeply in love with you. You were my whole world. But I matured faster than I ever thought I would. All of a sudden children became a high priority for me. And I know it wasn't for you. I ran into my old boyfriend Justin recently. He told me that he could see us being, and raising, a family. So I'm moving away with him, far away, so neither of us has to see each other again. Our divorce can be handled by lawyers. I'll cooperate fully. I'm so sorry to do this to you. I don't blame you for hating me.

Shara.

I moved back in with my parents after the divorce. My mom and dad loved Shara as their rightful daughter-in-law. So it hurt them too when she left. My dad and I cried about it one night. That's when he finally and completely opened up to me. Over the next several months we talked a lot about our feelings. I finally connected with my emotionally walled off father.

The man who only hugged a few times before I got married. Hugged me a thousand times after my divorce. It wasn't long after that that my dad died from cancer. I was so mad at God for taking my father just when I started to get to really know him.

My father dying, plus Shara leaving me... broke me... It really broke me. I wanted to die. I felt like life was no longer worth living...

... But ya know, life is a funny thing. Just when you're at your lowest. Just when you think, what's the point of going on? Someone comes along and picks you up... Carries you to a safe place...Why...? Just because they love you.

For me, that person was Katie. My best friend. She lived out of the area at the time, but moved back when she found out what happened. She found a job back here and bought a house that had a small apartment above the garage. She let me stay there. She was by my side a hundred nights as I cried myself to sleep. She got me to talk to a counselor. And between the two of them, they helped me put all that bad shit behind me.

To this day, I don't know what I did to deserve such a great friend like Katie. She is my rock. I quite literally, owe her my life. Yes, I still think about my colorful past sometimes. The good, the bad, and the really ugly. But Katie made me realize that I can't change the past, but I can learn from it. And that sometimes bad things happen to good people. And that life is always going to try and knock me down. And not to sound like a bumper sticker. But it's how you get back up from being knocked down that counts. Too bad Katie is straight, I would have married her in an instant.

Katie knew somebody, that knew somebody, that got me the job at the university.

It helped me take my mind off my troubles.

It helped me realize that there IS life after such soul crushing devastation.

It helped me find the Andi who likes to work with her hands again.

It helped me find... Lilly.

The End.

Thank you for following my favorite characters Andi and Lilly.

Rose Monroe."

1...345678