Tell it to My Heart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really didn't expect this. I'm trying to go slow. She wants to go fast. I just looked at her cute face. She could tell I was searching for something to say. "Andi, please don't tell me no... after years of dating boys. I finally know for sure what I want. And I want you. Tonight. Please."

What do you think Andi, should we? I don't know Heart, we kinda promised Katie we would go slow.

As I was talking to my heart. I could feel Shara's thumb nervously sliding back and forth across the back of my hand... she was still holding it. She brought her lips to mine once more. But with a little more force this time. She's trying to convince me.

Oh Heart, I don't know what to do... You make this call Heart, I can't.

Shara eagerly pushed her tongue into my mouth. I moaned approvingly. Her hands came to rest on either side of my face. Shara leaned in even harder. I actually got pushed back a little. She moaned as she continued to passionately kiss me. Tingles swept down my spine. I broke the kiss and inhaled quickly.

"Wow!" I said catching my breath.

YES ANDI YES!!

"I... I...don't know what came over me Andi... I mean, I do, but... I'm both really excited and really nervous... Oh God, I don't know what I'm doing!"

"It's OK Shara, I will spend the night with you, if that's what you want."

"Really?"

"Yes really, but look, if we stay here kissing like this too much longer I don't know if I'll be able to stop myself."

I looked into her eyes and smiled broadly... "I might end up... ya know, start tonight's activities now... Then we would get arrested for indecent exposure or something," I ended with a giggle.

She giggled too, then playfully whispered, with a naughty grin. "So I guess this wouldn't be a good time to tell you that I'm not wearing anything under this thin sundress... nothing!" She giggled some more.

My eyes went wide, my mind was a whirlwind of sexy thoughts. I would grow to love when she'd tease me like that.

Just then, she popped off the bench like it was too hot. "Come on Andi... it's time for dinner... Where are you taking me?"

Shara started skipping down the path. She flipped up the back of her short sundress just enough to show me her cute little, BARE bottom. Her way of proving what she said. HOW am I gonna sit through dinner knowing she's completely naked under her dress? I asked myself.

I got up and followed her. I was practically running. Me...chasing after a girl, who would have thought such a thing were possible, I asked myself.

She was quicker than I thought. She took a shortcut over a small hill that led right to the parking lot. She got to her car before I did, but she was standing on the passenger side. Shara threw me the keys while I was still half jogging towards her.

"You're driving." She giggled.

I was both happy and proud that she let me drive. She trusted me? What a great feeling.

I got in the driver seat... In more ways than one. I slid the key into the slot and turned it. The engine roared to life.

My poor heart was beating so fast for so many reasons.

The guttural sound of the engine was like music to my ears...

I had the most beautiful girl in the world sitting next to me...

Warm feelings of romantic love enveloped me... Something very new for me, but exciting...

My thoughts were interrupted by her always soft voice. "Can we go someplace simple for dinner?"

"Sure," I said... I would have taken her anywhere.

I loved the looks we got while driving the T-bird. I'd hope that once I got my Mustang finished that I'd get similar looks. Classic cars just seemed to turn heads.

Sitting across from Shara at the back of the casual restaurant was delightful. The way her eyes crinkled slightly when she smiled. Her cute little nose. The curve of her lips. The way her neck curved into her shoulders... her bare shoulders. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her.

Time seemed to fly by as we laughed and shared each other's food. Being with Shara just felt so easy, so natural... so... normal.

She slid her hand to the middle of the table. Without thought, I put my hand in hers. We looked into each other's eyes. There was some sort of unspoken conversation going on between us. To an onlooker we were just looking at each other. To us, it was an exchange of... thoughts, feelings, emotions, but no real words. Like a picture book maybe. I could read expressions on her face at the same time as I could see into her mind. Pictures of us...arms wrapped around each other... kissing.

I couldn't tell you what SHE saw in my mind. But I know what I was thinking... and it was a lot more than just kissing Shara. We were naked and making love. And not in my usual ravage-the-woman sort of way. But in a very sensual and loving way. Her eyes twinkled and she gave me a tender smile along with a slight nod.

She gave my hand an extra little squeeze, then let go. We both got up without talking. We were almost out the front door of the restaurant when it hit me...

"Crap! I forgot to pay for our food!" I burst out, but not too loud.

Shara let out a Hearty laugh as I rushed back to our table. Our waitress wasn't anywhere to be seen. So I threw a bunch of cash on the table... looked at it... I wasn't sure if it was enough. So I threw a little more. Ahhh, so the waitress will get a good tip tonight I thought.

Shara was outside and halfway to her car as I walked out of the restaurant. SHE jumped into the driver's seat this time. Fine with me I thought. I mean, it's her car.

She took the highway back to her sister's house this time instead of going through town. Her short sundress ruffling in the breeze caught my attention. Giving me a glimpse of her smooth, creamy white, upper thighs.

The dichotomy of her actions still keeps me guessing. Calm, collected, confident one minute. Shy, quiet, and unsure of herself the next. And I know she's never been with a woman, but, right now, she sure seems to want to get there in a hurry.

We pull into her sister's driveway and directly into the far right garage stall. We got out and I followed her to a set of stairs on the side of the six car garage. We reached the steps and Shara climbed up only one step. She quickly turned around to face me. We were eye to eye and she rested her arms on my shoulders. She lowered her lips to mine and gave me another beautiful, sweet, tender kiss. Then softly nibbled on my bottom lip.

Oh Andi, this feels sooo wonderful. It's almost too good to be true... But it is true Heart, it is!

Shara all of a sudden looked shy and nervous. Her eyes were darting all over the place. Her feet couldn't keep still. It seemed like her hands didn't know what to do with themselves. She steadied herself, then looked into my chocolate brown eyes. "Andi, I've never been more attracted to ANYONE in my entire life. I think you're a wonderful, beautiful, attractive girl."

Then she paused, swallowed hard, but kept looking in my eyes. "Andi, my heart is beating soooo fast. My palms are sweaty, I can't tear my eyes from you. I feel so safe in your arms. Andi, I'm feeling things that I've never felt before. I... I want to make love to you," she whispered sweetly.

I was thrilled by what she said. My heart was beating fast as well. But I wanted her to know what she's getting herself into. I needed her to know all sides of me. The tender girl I've been so far AND the aggressive girl I can be sometimes. I let the old Andi free. I grabbed her with some force. I wrapped my strong arms around her and squeezed her tight. I kissed her ravenously. My tongue made its way to her mouth unapologetically. To my surprise she matched my fervor and wrapped her arms tightly around me. We stood there kissing, nay devouring each other like two famished wolves. I could feel both our hearts pounding against each other. My hands were sliding all over her back as she was doing the same to me. Our combined moaning sounded more like growls. Listening to our breaths flowing forcefully through our noses one might have thought we were fighting. We didn't stop kissing for several minutes. Then, as if it were practiced, we broke our kiss at the same time. Pushing our lips away from each other like we were both hurt. I put the old Andi back in her cage. We looked into each other's eyes.

"Wow Andi... you don't fool around do you?" Shara said as she tried to catch her breath.

I smiled back catching my breath as well. "Sorry, I can be a little forceful at times."

"No, no, no, that's fine with me Andi... you take the lead... Please."

I didn't say anything. But our hands instantly found their mate.We walked up the stairs to her apartment. She rested her head on my shoulder all the up. My heart was singing like I've never heard it before. My heart is sure that I'm practically in love with her. Of course I would never say that, it's too soon. Or is it? My heart nearly jumped out of my chest the first time I met her. I've masturbated to thoughts of her. I think of her every waking hour. No, I won't say it... but it's OK to feel it.

Shara fished her key from her small purse, opened the door and flipped on a switch. It seemed like her entire apartment lit up. She dropped her purse on the kitchen table. She turned towards me. Looked into my eyes for a long time.

I could tell she was reassuring herself that this was the right thing to do. She slowly walked right into my arms. She pushed the door closed with one hand. And caressed the back of my head with the other. She was now the self-assured Shara.

"Show me Andi... Show me what I've been missing my whole life... Show me how you make love to a woman... I'm completely yours," she whispered like she couldn't wait to get started. I smiled and gave her my look of confidence.

Shara gently took MY hand this time. Walked me through her modern living room, down a short hallway to the doorway to her large bedroom. She let go of my hand and kept walking another few steps inside, never speaking.

She stopped near her bed and turned towards me. She cast a delicate shadow from the moonlight coming in the side window. Shara kicked off her heels and seductively peeled her dress down her petite body until it was a small circle of yellow cloth on the floor.

I was stunned by her naked beauty. She looked so short now. And thinner. Her breasts were small but stood proud. Topped with small areolas and fabulously long nipples. The curve from her waist to her hips was girlish but attractive. And I would soon find out that her short legs were just as strong as mine.

Again, playing confident one minute and shy the next, her head was pointed down but her eyes were still looking at me. Her hands nervously clutched together in front of her.

I walked up to Shara, tilted her head up and looked deep into her eyes and whispered sweetly, "Relax Shara honey, everything is going to be fine." I'd hoped that this would alleviate any fear.

"But... I don't," she started to say, but I quickly interrupted. "Shush," I said. "Just do what comes naturally. Anything that would feel good to you will feel good to me. Just be yourself, and everything will be fine," I reassured her in a gentle whisper. And I also hoped that my words would reinforce her confidence.

Our lips met tenderly again. I let my fingers glide through her short pink tipped hair. Her fingers slid easily through my short black hair. My lips discovered the gentle curve of her cheeks, chin, and cute little nose. Then I let her do the same to me. Surprisingly the normally ravenous Andi was contently purring in her cage. But I knew, sooner or later she would be set free to take Shara to sexual heights she's never known.

But I was in no hurry to get there. And I only had one experience of tender love making to draw on. One of my first lovers woke me up one morning with gentle sweet kisses all over my body. The complete opposite of our ferocious sexual lust the night before.

Shara and I stopped kissing and I whispered, "Lay on the bed sweetheart." I don't think I called anyone sweetheart before. Then I slowly removed my clothes as she watched me with bated breath. I removed my blue blouse to reveal the red lacy bra that contained my full breasts. Shara's eyes grew wide. I think she expected something more suitable to my boyish demeanor. But I'm thrilled that I wore it. For some reason I feel the need to be a little more feminine around Shara. Then I thought, if she liked the bra, she's gonna love the matching red lacy panties.

I took a step back from the bed so she could see all of me as I peeled my skinny jeans down my legs while maintaining eye contact with Shara. I stood back up, smiled and snapped the waistband of the panties, which made her smile. Then she had this coy, eye blinking, finger on her lips look that would forever drive me crazy.

I crawled up the foot of the bed like a tiger stalking its prey. She was still giving me that coy look. But my heart stopped me in my tracks.

Take you time Andi.

I held her legs together and started to softly kiss and faintly lick her skin. I occasionally rubbed my cheek against her as well. My fingers lightly grazed over her skin as I kissed and licked up her legs. I was giving her goosebumps and I loved it.

More kissing, more licking, more light fingertip touches... and even more goosebumps... and now I could hear her moaning lightly. I rubbed my cheek up the inside of one thigh while licking the other. Then slowly over to the newly trimmed patch of blonde hair that will soon be all mine. I could feel her legs wanting to open. But the new me wants to tease her some more. My hands kept her legs closed, and I purred as I gilded my cheek over her fur covered mound. Her essence filled my nostrils. THAT awakened the old Andi. I felt her pacing back and forth inside her cage.

I kissed, licked and nibbled my way up to Shara's belly button. Her moaning got louder. I swirled my tongue around it for a minute then moved on. My tongue reached the bottom of her left breast and I stopped. I could feel even more pressure from her legs. She must have wanted to spread them wide. I denied her that small pleasure with my knees on each side of her. I heard a small whine from Shara. It made me giggle. I was having more fun teasing Shara than I thought. I ran my tongue around the outer edge of her breast, being careful not to bump her long nipple. I swirled closer and closer to her nipple, but never touched it. Then I quickly jumped to her right breast to continue my sweet torture. She whimpered loudly.

I finally gave in to both our desires and licked her hard nipple. A satisfying moan escaped from both of us. I held her long hard nipple in my mouth and let my tongue swirl round and round it. "Oh yes Andi," I barely heard her breathy whisper.

My hands slowly grazed up her sides and pushed her arms above her head. I let Shara's legs open wide and my lower body settled in between them. Our mounds rested against each other. My licking and kissing her upper body increased in speed and passion. The old Andi burst from her cage. I moved my lower body up and back enough so our pussies could rub against each other. My lips found hers and my tongue found hers and my ravenous appetite found hers. We were kissing and moaning and breathing hard again like hungry wolves. Her lips couldn't get enough of mine, and mine hers. My hips moved forward and back creating a wonderful heat.

Her hands wanted to move, but I held them in place... for now. My free hand found her hard nipple and began to squeeze. Lightly at first, then a little harder. In between starved kisses, Shara whispered, "Yessss...A little harder." So I did. The harder I pinched her nipple the louder she moaned. Suddenly one hand broke free and Shara grabbed the back of my head and forced our faces even closer together. Both our mouths opened wide, her tongue went deep in my throat. Her other hand broke free and she somehow flipped us over. Or did my heart let her flip me over? Now I was on the bottom, her legs straddling me. She placed her hands on my shoulders and slowly pushed our faces apart.

We both looked at each other panting deeply, like worn out dogs that reached a stalemate. Her eyes got soft and she put one finger on my lips. "It's my turn now, my pet. Don't you move." A devilish smile and squinty eyes shone upon her face. "Oh, and close your eyes... and don't open them until I tell you to." Where did all of her confidence come from all of a sudden? Where did she come up with 'my pet' all of a sudden? Why did I relinquish control all of a sudden?

That last part was me Andi.

Her lips met mine, but just barely. She pushed me back down when I lifted my head to kiss her harder. Shara continued with her barely there kisses. All over my face. My eyes. My nose. My cheeks. I experienced the softest kisses I've ever known. With my eyes closed, I was forced to concentrate on just her lips.

Then she whispered sweet nothings in between many kisses as her fingertips glazed over my body.

"You," kiss, "are," kiss, "a beautiful," kiss, "gorgeous," kiss "woman," kiss, "Andi."

The words she said, the passion in her voice, the sweet kisses in between. They all combined to make me melt. A sense of warmth and love washed over me like nothing I've ever felt before.

"How did I," kiss, "get so," kiss, "lucky," kiss, "to meet," kiss "a woman," kiss, "as lovely," kiss, "as you?"

I'm completely overwhelmed at this point. I've never heard words even close to those in my life. My spine is tingling like never before. Shara continued her kissing and whispering as she kissed her way down my body. "You have a," kiss, "beautiful neck," kiss, "beautiful shoulders," kiss. "Beautiful arms" kiss.

I just realized, this isn't sex... I'm being made love to. It reminded me of June and Connie. The older women I had a three way with a few weeks ago. Their love was palpable and so was this. I was feeling very emotional. My eyes were wet. I wanted to be the one to make love to her first.

"And of course the most beautiful breasts" kiss, kiss, kiss.

Shara kissed and licked my entire breast, then, to my delight, concentrated on my rock hard nipples. She licked and nibbled on one nipple while pinching the other. I whispered, "Bite it sweetheart." There I go with the sweetheart thing again... Where is that coming from?

From me Andi! Oh, thank you Heart.

Shara nibbled and pinched my nipples delightfully hard and I moaned out, "Oh yes Shara," I was letting myself go. I was letting someone else be in charge for once. But I was quickly letting myself admit that I was falling deeply in love.

She started licking, kissing and nibbling her way down my torso in a zigzag pattern. I made one last attempt to gain some measure of control. "Shara, are you sure you want to?" That was all I was able to whisper out before she interrupted me.

"Andi honey, I've been fantasizing about making love to a woman for more years than you know. Often telling myself that it was wrong. Making myself feel bad for thinking like that. But right now, my mind, my body, every fiber of my being is telling me how right this feels. Please Andi, let me fulfill all those fantasies. Let me feel vindicated for pushing through all those bad feelings I laid upon myself for so long."

I had no words for such a statement. I just kept my eyes closed and let go of what little tenson was left in my muscles. I'm basically a warm bowl of butter now. She can do whatever she wants to me. I have no more resistance. For the first time in my life, I've completely and wholly given myself over to another woman. I just wondered if she had the confidence to take this all the way.

Shara went back to licking, kissing and nibbling her way down towards my pussy. Lightly dragging her fingernails along my sides as she went. She licked her way around my pubic mound and my legs instinctively opened. She licked the insides of my thighs as her fingers continued down my legs.

1...345678