Tell Me How Pt. 03

Story Info
Seeking to get rid of her kinks, Ali plans an epic event.
13.2k words
4.83
4k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following dark story has themes of non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read.

Ali stares at the huge wooden sign for the dive bar as she stands in the back of its parking lot. She doesn't notice, but she's stared at the sign for six minutes straight. To her good luck, no one has seen her or they may think that she's having some sort of mental crisis or may be planning something evil.

Alone, Ali stands in the parking lot, having walked all the way here from her house. Like so often of late, Ali has extreme emotions swirling around inside of her. Emotions that she has tried hard to suppress and even ignore, but doing that makes them come back even worse. She knows pretending they don't exist makes her do things like she's doing right now. Things that can only be described as extreme, such as tracking down a friend's rapist to ask for the same treatment.

It's late, or at least to Ali it's late as it's past eleven in the evening. By now she would normally be in bed, having done her nightly bedtime rituals and preparing for a day of learning and studying tomorrow. Yet right now she is in front of a dive bar with no possibility of sleep for an exceptionally long time.

The outside of the bar looks like any dive bar you would find around here. There's nothing that really sets it apart on the outside. No flashing signs, no fun architecture, no fancy items to show it's high class. It's a sketchy dive bar, the type that only ever has a few cars or motorcycles parked outside.

As it is Ali's personality, when she had her sexual awakening upon stumbling into these "darker" kinks, she did a lot of research. Research about the origins of those types of kinks, on the details of such kinks, even the legality of such kinks. That research, at least on a local level, made her aware of this particular bar. So of late, she's researched this bar in great detail.

Ali's research revealed there hasn't been a week since five years ago that someone wasn't arrested here. Most of the time it is due to a drunken bar fight, but there have been various other reasons as well, from kidnapping to murder. Or maybe the reason that Ali cares about most, which is rape.

Gulping and looking around again as if the boogeyman is going to suddenly attack, Ali recalls that over sixty women have reported being raped or sexually assaulted here. That is just the reported number, so there's no telling what the true number is. From what people say about this bar, ninety percent of the crimes that happen here go unreported as people know to keep their mouths closed.

It's a known warning that women shouldn't go to this bar alone. That if you go, you go with a group, and that group better have some serious men that don't mind fighting or else it can end badly for the woman, with being raped being the best possible outcome.

Ali feels that pleasant, weird tingle move down her spine and between her legs as she thinks about all the rumors about women being kidnapped and sold off from here. It is a repeated statement online where everyone knows a friend of a friend that was taken from here. Granted, Ali doesn't believe this. She believes in fact and logic, and no where are there any police reports or statements about kidnappings or sexual trafficking. Plenty of reports about sexual assaults against women, but none about them being kidnapped.

By viewing her thoughts on this bar logically, Ali does agree that any woman that goes here alone should be prepared for the worst. That by going, you are forfeiting your safety. Or to as one put it, if you go to this bar, you deserve to get what happens.

Ali considers why she is here for the hundredth time. Doing this makes her recall all that has happened, from the beginning until now. It started with her friend Vanessa. Vanessa was raped by an older man at their neighborhood park. This is the catalyst for what started Ali finding darker sexual kinks. Before this Ali believed sex was enjoyable but mostly for repopulation. It held no deeper purpose or pleasure. Just a repeatable boring act with no hidden feelings.

When Ali heard Vanessa tell her story, it awakened some dark emotions inside the socially awkward college student. These emotions led Ali to wonder what it felt like to be helpless but in a sexual setting. It revealed that there was emotions inside of her that not just enjoyed but craved to be sexually humiliated for whatever reasons possible.

Unable to push these feelings away nor explain them, Ali did the most logical thing she could, which was to track down her friend's rapist and have him do the same to her. She believed that experiencing the same dark sexual acts would be the requirement to make these cravings go dormant.

Only Ali found that emotions and sex aren't logical. She discovered that her sexual nature was quite dangerous as she seems powerless against it. More than once she gave in and become submissive leading to acts that could not only ruin her life, but possibly end it as well, such as telling her home address on the video that her rapist made of the event. This was made painfully clear when an unknown man broke into her room late last night, tied her to her bed and raped her as well.

Many people who know Ali believe she is on the spectrum due to how she acts. From the way she dresses to the way she talks, she appears different than most. For the most part Ali believes everything is based on logic and has a sequence. This is why she has trouble connecting with people on a comfortable level, because she comes across as being more direct than people are expecting.

Ali's logical thinking is the reason why she is at this bar. She understands she experienced the dark kinks that she's fantasied about and her body wants more. These kinks have dominated not just her thoughts but her emotions to the point she finds it hard to think of anything else. It's clear they are disrupting her life, which she can't have because it's not logical.

As hard as she's tried to focus on more important matters like schoolwork, the butterflies of those dark kinks keep returning and dominating every aspect of her mind and soul. Her mind constantly replays memories of being raped by two different men, leaving her wanting to wanting a private place to self-pleasure herself, which she finds not logical. From the tingle of being helpless and tied up, to the churning deep inside at being laughed at while you are naked. Not to mention the intense pleasure that a cock violating your sex brings.

These dominating feelings refuse to leave and Ali doesn't know what to do. In an effort to rid herself of them, Ali created a matrix of ideas, but ultimately she doesn't know which is the best. She's considered going to therapy as this seems like the smartest path, only Ali finds emotions, thoughts and other mental processes not logical. They don't have any set rules to follow, so even if you do the same emotional process repeatedly, each time could produce a different result. For example, telling a friend how they look pretty could bring a range of responses, from joy to horror. So the thought of going to therapy isn't something that Ali believes would be helpful.

The only other "good" idea she has is more scientific. The way Ali likes to explain it is when you have a measuring cup and pour more than it can handle, the cup overflows. It overflows because the cup is filled and has had all it can handle. Ali believes that maybe the same is true for her sexual kinks/emotions. That maybe she needs to overfill her own cup so she can feel fulfilled and done. That once she has enough, it'll stop and she will go back to the way she was.

Hence why Ali is at this bar. If there ever was a place to have an extreme experience to overflow dark emotions and kinks, this would be the most logical place. At least locally.

Ali stares at the bar, still trying to calculate the outcome of her risk ratio. If she goes in, there is a chance that she may not come back out. Well, come out living anyway, or not in chains. But it has to be this bar, or a bar of equal or more danger. Any metaphoric bar that is safe won't make it a true overflow event, which goes against the purpose of why she's here.

"Just one experience. That's all it will take. One experience on an extreme level and I will be reset. Any extreme sexual kink, thought or desire should then be manageable, just as it was before yesterday," Ali tells herself out loud.

Ali often speaks aloud to herself as it makes it seem like there's another person here that agrees with her. This was born to her not having many friends to hang out with on a daily basis. If she had any, they might be able to help talk her out of what she is doing, or at least provide a better suggestion.

For only a moment, Ali's eyes dart away from the large wooden sign as she feels a surge of shame and humiliation pump into her. This intense emotional response is from recalling what she did before she started walking to this bar. Criminals tend to have an MO. Something they do that no one else does while committing their crime. The MO of Ali's (and Vanessa's) rapist was to record the sexual violation and then upload it online.

Ali knew the website that her rapist uploaded his videos onto. She found it during her investigation after Vanessa was raped. Knowing this, it was easy for Ali to find the videos for her own rape. Styled as a social media page on the dark web but for rapists, the particular site was set up for the victim to have a profile where members could post videos, pictures, posting, comment and whatnot. Her rapist created her profile, complete with a sexual picture of Ali, in which hundreds of others "liked." In fact, the man that broke in last night and raped her had already uploaded his own pictures.

It was logical, at least to Ali, that she needed perpetrators if she was to overflow her cup, emotionally speaking. That's why she put a comment on her most "popular" video. She wanted to ensure that there at least was a chance of success tonight, and what better way than to alert self-proclaimed rapists? Afterall, her being taken by one of them last night proved that some may live nearby.

The comment Ali put on her video was a rather simple and brief comment. To her it was very straight forward so anyone could know what it meant, but still hidden enough that if anything happened to her, law enforcement or others would not be able to locate it. It simply gave this bars name, today's date, the time she expected to there and...a few things that Ali wanted to experience, such as choking.

Knowing she wouldn't be able to hang outside of the bar for long without attracting attention, Ali decides to finally act. Trying to act how she thinks people who go here behave, Ali begins to walk across the parking lot towards the front door of the bar. Her eyes stare at the front door, with the sign that reads, "21 and up only."

Each step Ali takes towards the door makes her increasingly nervous. Yet this doesn't make her change her mind. She knows this is what she has to do, so she's going to go through with it, no matter what.

Reaching the door of the bar, Ali pushes it open. When she does a smokey, dim, rundown interior greets her. She glances about to see an old bar that has been patched and repatched over the years. Where most of the furniture has duct tape to keep it together. And the brightest lights in the place are from the neon signs on the walls, as the overhead lights really don't work. Ali muses that maybe fifteen percent of the overhead lights work leaving the bar dim.

Upon scanning the bar once she enters, Ali notes that there has to be at least twenty or so people here. They are spread all over the place with none having noticed her, yet. Most are around the actual bar, laughing and talking with the male bartender as music plays overhead. Many others are around, playing games like darts or pool or having conversations away from others.

There's only one thing that seems to unite all the people that Ali sees. That's the attitude and look of them. Everyone here looks hardened, like they've eaten glass without mustard and enjoyed it. It gives her that weird feeling between her legs as she acknowledges that she is scared of everyone in here. The fear of knowing that she would have no chance at defending herself against anyone makes her feel that familiar pleasant helpless feeling again.

Moving to the right, which is the opposite direction of the bar, Ali sees several small tables. There she sits at the furthest table in this grouping, thinking logically how it is unlikely there will be a waiter here, so sitting at this table would work the best for her. From where she is, the bartender wouldn't be able to see her, so there's no reason to think she would be asked to leave. So she could sit here until someone approaches her, and well, what happens, happens.

If Ali wasn't so nervous and excited, she probably would figure that the fantasies in her head are most likely not to happen. That it is unlikely someone would walk up to her table and molest her for all to see. Even in the worst places, actions like that rarely happen. So for fifteen minutes Ali sits at her table, alone and confused as no one even seems to notice her. The ones that are able to see her don't even look in her direction. This proves to be extremely boring to her, as since yesterday she no longer has a cell, so she is unable to entertain herself with it.

As Ali sits and thinks, she begins to wonder if she will need to be the catalyst for something to happen. She considers walking up to the bar and saying loud enough for people to hear that she is a sexually active young woman who is here all alone. Maybe by doing that, it would allow the men to comprehend that she is indeed female so they could fulfill their own sexual conquest. Or maybe pointing out that she is the woman that was raped from the website.

It doesn't take long for Ali to logically decide that all of these ideas are poor decisions. She understands by doing such actions, it would ensure nothing would happen. Saying something would make it seem like she is a trap, a sting set by the police.

Bored and disappointed, Ali moves from her table and goes to the women's restroom. Her time table for tonight is only for an hour, so for the first time she considers that this plan may fail. That there will be no sexual session of her dark kinks, which leaves her wanting to scream as loud as she can.

Ali finds the restrooms are in a strange location as there is a hallway that is parallel to the bar, where once you enter, you walk to the left for the men's room and right to the women's. What makes it even stranger to her, is that there's almost no light in the hallway. All the light comes from the open door from the bar.

Oddly enough, Ali is rather impressed when she enters the restroom by how clean it is. Not just clean, but well maintained. She expected there to be trash on the floors, gunk on the walls, graffiti everywhere and more. But there's nothing of the sort. The walls are of clean, unbroken tile, the floor is clean and mopped and the stalls have no writing on them at all.

Ali spends a moment trying to figure if the women's restroom looks like this because women never use the restroom here, or if management make sure to keep it up. It's by far a nicer bathroom than most of the ones at her college.

While she uses the restroom, no one enters, not that Ali thought they would as she hasn't seen any women in the bar yet. Upon washing her hands three times, Ali leaves the restroom, using her foot to open the door as is her process. She steps out and into the dark hallway, where the light from the ladies restroom lights up the dark hallway for a brief moment before that door closes. Here she walks out, planning to sit at her table for just a few minutes before ruling this experiment to be over.

When Ali is about to come out of the hallway, the world suddenly seems to move faster than it should to Ali. To make this seem even more out of place, Ali finds that she's moving backward, yet she was walking forward. She feels and sees herself zooming backward, going deeper back into the dark hallway.

After she is slammed against the wall, Ali finally understands what is happening. The forearm that is shoved against her neck to choke her is what makes her figure it out. In the dark of the hallway, someone much larger than she is has pinned her against the wall with their body and is choking her to kept her from yelling for help.

"Move and you're dead, bitch," a grizzled, old voice growls at Ali. Her fear level then reaches extreme levels as she feels what can only be a blade press against the side of her neck while she is still being choked by the forearm. There she feels the sharpness of the blade as it's pressed against her, threatening to break the skin as if daring her to move or say anything.

Time slows down for Ali as she's held like this. Despite this slowness, she hears the music playing like normal, people talking and smells the smoke from the cigarettes, cigars and weed. Ali reflects that it's odd to feel that life is still going on normal for others when she could be on the verge of dying.

"You gonna be quiet?" the grizzled voice asks, asking it as a warning. Ali isn't sure how to relate that she isn't going to talk without being able to vocally say it. But she then shakes her head NO softly to answer, which seems to be what the man was waiting for.

Slowly and carefully the man releases Ali. He pulls his forearm back to let her breathe as well as stops digging the knife into the side of her neck. He even pulls his body away from hers, no longer pinning her against the wall with his weight. But he does this slowly, as if thinking Ali's may still try to scream or run off.

Knowing her life literally depends on how she acts right now, Ali stays as still as possible. She stands against the wall, her eyes trying hard to adjust to how dark it is. The only light in this hallway is the light coming from the bar, but that's at the middle section. Because of this, she can't make out who the guy is, except for a vague large outline.

Ali lets out a brief gasp when the man grabs at the front bottom of her t-shirt. He grabs a handful of shirt and pulls it out in a rather violent manner. For a moment Ali considers stepping forward as she isn't sure if the guy is trying to pull her forward or not. Her fear is making it very hard to think as she feels a coldness running in her instead of warm blood.

A fearful yelp comes out of Ali as she hears ripping and knows what the man is doing. He's using his knife to cut her shirt. The man cuts at the bottom and moves the knife upward as he holds the t-shirt out, easily cutting Ali's t-shirt open as the blade must be incredibly sharp.

Both excited and scared like she's never been, Ali feels her t-shirt get cut all the way open, from the bottom hem to the neckline. And once it is cut all the way, the man grunts and yanks it off her shoulders extremely hard, making it feel like he ripped off skin by doing so. Ali feels her shirt fall to the floor, completely destroyed as she's left in only her bra which encase her overly large breasts.

Feeling those same conflicting emotions as she did when she was raped, Ali feels like she wants to cry as well as cheer. Her fear is so strong as she's never felt in danger like she does now. It's almost like she knows the man wants to use the knife on her. For her to do something so he can use it on her. It makes her feel helpless in a way she's not felt before. All the other times she felt helpless was because she was tied up. But this is so completely different. This is by far more terrifying.