Tell Me How Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ali looks down, trying to see what is happening as she feels the man grabs hold of the bottom of her shorts on the left side. She can't really see anything except the dim light on her exposed cleavage, but she can feel the man pulling on the shorts like he did her shirt. To try and make things easier for her would-be rapist, Ali wore a pair of old gym shorts.

The intense fear returns as the man's sharp blade cuts open the fabric on her shorts. As her shorts are much tighter to her than her baggy t-shirt, Ali holds her breath as she's scared she's about to be cut. That he'll flay her skin open.

A moment later, Ali feels her shorts fall off of her. Whomever the guy is, he managed to cut from the bottom to the waistband, making her shorts fall limply to the ground. Oddly impressed, Ali still doesn't move as she is now in her bra and panties in this dive bar's hallway.

Standing now in only her bra and panties, Ali considers her situation. Much like yesterday when her clothes were thrown into the trees, Ali hadn't considered that her clothes might be destroyed or ruined. Sure the thought had occurred to her, but she thought it wouldn't be logical. Afterall, if you destroy a victim's clothes, they would be more likely to have to report the crime. But if you left the clothes, there's a chance the victim wouldn't report the crime at all.

"You don't deserve no clothes," the grizzled older voice proclaims.

A yelp comes out of Ali at what the man does next, as the man actually flicks his knife right between her bra cups, slicing it open. He does this amazingly fast, making sure Ali thought she was about to be cut open. Her fear is so intense that she doesn't even realize that her tits are now exposed as her bra is destroyed. She only figures this out when the man decides to cut off the shoulder straps of her bra as well to make it completely unwearable.

The music still plays and people laugh in the distance as Ali feels her bra fall to the floor. She keeps her arms at her sides as her overly large breasts are bared, still scared of being cut. Her breathing is so hard and fast that Ali feels her heavy breasts jiggling as they heave.

Ali is rather surprised when the man grabs the waistband of her panties and jerks them down. Instead of cutting them off, he removes them. Her panties are pulled to her ankles, exposing her womanhood as Ali is completely naked now as when she was grabbed, she came out of her crocs. A moment later Ali is made to step out of her panties as the man takes them, or at least Ali thinks this is what he does.

Swaying, Ali can't believe she is naked. Sure, she wanted a sexual event to occur, but she didn't think it would be like this. She pictured sitting at the table and then being made to go to a corner, where she would be told to pleasure her rapist. This...is different. She didn't plan for anything like this. This is far more dangerous.

Ali moves to her tiptoes and whimpers as the knife is places at her throat. It's placed firmly against her, not hard enough to cut, but enough to scare her horribly. It causes that ice cold fear to move over her again, which the hottest bath on the planet couldn't warm.

"You gonna get on your knees and take my cock out. You gonna service me like the fucking bitch-whore you are, you got me, rape meat?!" the gruff older voice tells Ali in a clear threat. Ali nods to this, still remembering she's not supposed to say anything as the knife is pressed against her.

In a daze, when the knife is removed, Ali slides down the wall. Her back slides down the wall slowly until she's squatting, finding she's never squatted while naked before. Logically it is the same as normal squatting, but doing it while naked feels much different. It makes her feel how heavy her breasts feel, not to mention the feeling of her womanhood parting open.

In the darkness of the hallway, Ali knows she doesn't have much time before this man gets upset. Sure he didn't give a time frame on when her actions should be completed, but Ali knows it has to be a few seconds. She knows that this guy has an impulse control issue and that could end with her having a knife stuck in a major organ.

Feeling terrified yet excited, Ali's trembling hands reach for where she thinks his crotch is. The hallway is dark enough but with him standing in front of her, he blocks most of the dim light that comes in.

Ali finds the man's belt and undoes it as fast as she can. Once it is loose, she unbuttons his pants and quickly unzips him, feeling oddly helpless as she does. Never has Ali done this before, for all of her lovers removed their own clothes.

After a deep breath, Ali pulls the man's pants down to find he wasn't wearing underwear. She knows this because his hard cock springs out, flicking against her nose due to her being so close. Despite not being able to see it, Ali knows his cock is throbbing, telling her it is more than eager for her to have to suck it.

Finding no point in waiting, Ali grabs hold of the man's cock with her hand. She positions it to face her and then leans over to put the man's cock in her mouth. It moves directly into her wide open mouth where her lips close on it. Using the skills she's learned in the past day, Ali begins to suck the man's dick, her head bobbing up and down at an increased pace.

Feeling very much like a whore, Ali eagerly sucks the man off, loving that she has no choice. That dark arousal she was craving kicks into gear, making her moan while there is a hard dick in her mouth. Even through she hates rock music, Ali loves that the music does mask her moans and his grunts.

The man grabs a handful of Ali's hair which makes her womanhood tingle even harder. There he begins to thrust his hips forward whenever she moves her head forward, forcing his cock to go to the back of her mouth. Being very aggressive, the man facefucks her, not caring about the noise or damage that may happen from making the back of Ali's head smack the wall behind her.

Ali makes her own form of humiliation as she doesn't just suck the man off, but puts her all into it. She tries with all her might to deepthroat the man's cock, forcing her face to press against his stomach and holding herself there. At times she actually overpowers the man's grip on her hair to do this as she wants to feel the violation of his cock trying to go into her throat and hitting the back of her mouth.

In a rather surprising move to Ali, the man suddenly cums. He cums while his cock is buried in Ali's mouth. As Ali was about to go back down on him, her entire mouth gets filled with his seed, surprising her with the taste. Previously her rapist have shoved their cock deep in her mouth to make the cum go straight into her stomach, but this time Ali is forced to swallow and taste it.

Ali is made to swallow over and over as the man cums in her mouth. She tastes the salty taste of his cum and feels it move down into her stomach where she feels so violated. This time she feels violated to the point of gagging, but forces herself not to. She does this because she remembers how the knife felt against her throat.

Once Ali's rapist finishes cumming, he steps back to remove his cock out of Ali's mouth. Stunned by how fast the man came, as it's barely been a minute, Ali stares up at the outline of the man as she is still squatting. Doing this makes her feel incredibly used and submissive, not to mention stupid. This stupidity increases as she keeps looking up at him as he pulls his pants back up, saying without words that he's taking his cock and leaving. That there will be nothing more for Ali.

Not saying anything, the man turns and leaves, making it as if nothing happened. That he didn't just strip and violate her. That he didn't make Ali suck his cock like a whore than do nothing to sexually please her. It's so much that Ali watches him disappear back to the bar with an open mouth.

Confused, Ali stays squatting for a few long moments. She's not sure what really just happened or if anything more will occur. Will that man come back? If he does, would he be able to molest her again? The guy already came, so he's probably done, so if he did come back would it be to hurt her?

Ali finally stands as she figures the man isn't returning. Feeling violated but not in a sexual manner but a personal one, Ali tries to find her clothes on the ground. They may be cut, but they are the only thing she has to cover herself for the walk home.

A new figure enters the dark hallway and Ali uses her arms to cover her nakedness which is more of a reflex than anything else. She figures the person is going to use the restroom so she stays quiet and still since they shouldn't really be able to see her. Only the figure, who has to be a man by his size, turns his head around as if searching. When he spots Ali, he marches over, much like a terminator finding its target.

In reaction, Ali backs up as the man reaches out to grab her. The man is able to wrap his right hand around Ali's throat, managing to brush her arms away. With her throat in his grasp, he squeezes, hard.

Ali's hands move to her throat where she's pumped full of that familiar terror as she doesn't understand why he's doing this. She doesn't even know who he is as it's clearly a different guy than before. He's seriously choking her for no reason as he didn't even demand anything.

"Spread your fucking legs. And get your fucking hands up," this man growls as he chokes her to the point she sees white in her vison. Hearing this Ali understands a couple of things, one, this man is much younger than the previous and two, he already knew she was here. That she was naked and had already been attacked. That he must be with the first guy somehow.

Again confused, Ali raises her arms in the hopes that he will stop choking her. Her hands slide up the wall where she keeps them there, leaving her body unprotected and feeling stretched. A moment later, she parts her legs, making her body inch downward in the dark hallway.

Thankfully, the man does ease on choking her, allowing air to go into her lungs. Being choked in such a manner was far more intense than Ali figured it would be. It felt like everything was cut off, but it also served to make her arousal increase. Something about her fear seems to have an impact on her arousal, which she doesn't understand the correlation.

The man presses his body up against Ali's where she finds that his dick is already out. She feels the hard cock press against her hip as the man presses against her body hard. There he uses his left hand to grab his cock and position himself between her legs, clearly looking for her pussy.

What is happening is occurring faster than Ali can process, so she doesn't so much focus that she's about to be raped again, but at the thought that the man came into the hallway with his dick out. The only reason one would do that, at least to Ali is wanting to have sex as fast as possible.

"W-W-Wait," Ali whimpers as she wants a moment to process what is happening. This is the only thing Ali is able to say before the man aligns his cock between her pussy lips and thrusts.

Ali gasps as the man's hard cock slides inside of her wet womanhood, causing her eyes to go wide and her body to tense. She feels the unknown cock move inside of her easily, pushing her pussy open and making her feel so violated. The feeling is so intense that she lets out a loud gasp which turns into a moan.

The man puts a hand over Ali's mouth as he starts to fuck her against the wall. Over and over he thrusts into Ali's pussy while she is made to keep her arms up. He moves in an upward motion, making Ali get a weird feeling of being impaled. The man then grabs hold of her left thigh and lifts, holding it up and open to give better access to her pussy.

Ali squirms as the man presses against her, giving the appearance that she's struggling against what is happening. The man doesn't realize that Ali isn't struggling at all, but that she's cumming. The feeling of her own orgasm has taken over, making her nonstop squirm and twitch, making it look and feel that she's trying to push reject him.

Waves of dark pleasure move over Ali as the wet sounds of sex are heard even with the playing music. Repeatedly the man thrusts into Ali, making her moan into his hand as she cums. Her skin becomes warm, her mouth becomes cold and her pussy starts to milk at his cock while it violates her.

Everything about the situation is what makes Ali orgasm. From being stripped naked to having her mouth covered, to being threatened with a knife and now raped in this unconventional manner. She cums and cums hard, loving how it feels like he's trying to crush her thick body against the wall. Loving how he's pressed so hard against her that her own tits are pressing against her chin.

Ali doesn't even finish cumming when the man has his own orgasm. Only to show how little he cares, he buries his cock inside of Ali and unleashes. He lets his cum flood into her pussy, moaning as he does as this is the first black pussy he's ever had. His cock is buried as deep as it can go too when he does this, wanting to make sure every drop goes inside her womb.

Wide eyed at the feeling of him cumming inside her, Ali goes quiet. With her head swooning, the man pulls out of her and pulls his pants up as he walks away. He leaves her in the darkened hallway, her pussy throbbing from the fast and hard sex as she slides down the wall to her butt.

Ali's breathing is a pant and her body still squirms from the remnants of her orgasm. There's no way Ali can even speak at the moment let alone think of what to do now. All she can do is sit in the hallway, stunned that she was just raped twice in such a fast and intense manner. It's the sort of thing that no one would ever believe happened if she told them.

Loving what happened, Ali knows that it happened so fast that she considers that maybe it didn't happen at all. That it really was a dream or a hallucination. After all, this bar is a drug haven, so maybe she was exposed to some sort of hallucinogen drug that someone is smoking.

As Ali comes back to earth, she starts to wonder what she's going to do now. Her head is spinning from cumming the way she did and all she can really think of is the rock song that is playing. Thoughts of what to do next don't seem to want to pop in her head, mainly because she's a bit disappointed.

Ali enjoyed what happened, but she wanted something more. Something more intense. Something stronger. More epic. More dangerous. Sure, having your clothes destroyed is pretty epic, but she had wanted something more. Now that it's over, she's not sure what to feel besides disappointment. She did cum, but it didn't feel like yesterday. It almost felt special, but now it seems stupid.

With no other ideas popping into her head, Ali stands and looks for her clothes. When she does, Ali suddenly feels a horrible pain right on the top of her head. It feels like she rammed the top of her head into a wall or something and for a moment she thinks she's about to pass out as the feeling makes her brain pulse.

Ali then realizes she's in the women's rest room, which seems incredibly bright after being in the dark hallway for so long. She understands that someone either pushed her or grabbed her and forced her into the restroom door. The blow from it is strong enough that it truly does knock Ali loopy where she stumbles like a drunk and falls to the floor.

Finding herself on the floor, Ali tries to look around as she doesn't fully understand the situation. When she does, she sees a man bending over and reaching for her with both hands. Oddly enough, she catches the women's restroom door closing, where there is now an "out of order" sign hanging on it that wasn't there before. At least that is what Ali thinks it reads as her vision blurs then clears up over and over.

"W-W-Wait!" Ali begs as she is grabbed. A knee to her back pins her to the ground where strong arms grab her wrists. In a rather painful move, the man forces her arms behind her back where they are zip tied together. Due to being so loopy, Ali feels like she has no strength to struggle with.

With her arms tied behind her, Ali is lifted off the ground by her hair and arms by the man who makes it very painful. A loud cry of pain comes from her as she's made to stand and get on her feet. This does help her clear out the cobwebs as she's able to think somewhat clearly again.

"Please...wait, sir," Ali stammers out, not even sure what he means to do. Her naked body is then pushed, hard. She stumbles again and this time she runs into one of the sinks. It hits her at her stomach, making her bend over the sink as the air is rushed out of her.

Ramming into the sink in the way she does makes Ali's large breasts bounce. They happen to smack the single lever faucet of the sink, where it turns on, spouting water into the sink faster than it can drain. The sound of the turned on faucet becomes part of the soundtrack of the bar as Ali still hears the overhead music playing.

Real fear pumps into Ali now as she knows this is yet another different man. She doesn't understand how he could even know she was in the hallway. How did any of them know? Worst of all, Ali fears this new man is here just to hurt her. That he wants to beat her over and over. Why else would be tie her arms behind her like this?

Ali cries out as the man moves behind her, grabs her by the hair and forces her face against the mirror in front of her. Her face is pressed against it painfully, where she feels it being smushed. Thankfully he doesn't smash her face into the mirror, but presses it there so the mirror doesn't break.

"No!" Ali yelps as she feels something rather unexpected. For the briefest of moments, Ali forgot that she was indeed naked. She remembers that she is when she feels the man enter her womanhood as she is bent over the sink.

A strange feeling moves over Ali's body as the man inserts his cock inside of her. He's able to do it nice and smooth too, with her being in the perfect position. There was no feeling around for her sex, nor poking her with his cock several places before he entered her. With a single thrust, his cock goes deep inside her where she feels him press against her as he pins her against the sink and mirror.

Ali's new rapist keeps her pinned in this painful pose as he starts to fuck her. From behind the man takes her hard, making sure to hammer into her with each thrust. This makes her entire body bounce and rock, making Ali feel rather jiggly as he does. Her humiliation feels like it doubles as she notices that the man is smaller than she is, only he is incredibly fit and firm, like he's made of solid muscle. So despite how strong he is, Ali still feels humiliated that such a small man is raping her as she feels she should be able to fight him off.

"NO!" Ali shrieks as the man suddenly forces Ali's head back and then down by her hair. She knows what he means to do before he does it, but is powerless to stop him due to him being so damn strong. And so, a moment later, Ali's head is shoved into the sink which is now filled with water as the faucet is still running.

At the last moment Ali holds her breath before her head is dunked under water. She's forced to close her eyes and mouth as the man holds her like this while still fucking her. Her head is held under the water in a show of complete power as no matter how she struggles, she can't move nor lift up to escape the water.

Two seconds later the man lifts Ali's head from the water where she takes giant gasps of air. Not only does Ali get air to go into her lungs, but the intense fear and helplessness of him doing this makes her orgasm yet again.

This time the waves of pleasure are far more intense than normal due to her truly wanting this man to stop. She is scared and doesn't know what he means to do, even if she can't deny she is loving it. Fear runs over her that he could really drown her and there's nothing to stop him.